Round 9: composite hulk

can he clear?

JOSHN05

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Not sure. Quantum Superman is pretty featless. But is composite hulk including TOBA Hulk. Cause if it is, he isn't clearing.

olajoe1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By olajoe1

Stalemate round 9 or clear

JOSHN05

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joshn05:

The best feat of that Hulk is Multiversal, can this superman defeat him?

Quantum Supes is relatively featless. But he could sense the writers and said he could read speech bubbles. And he was the one that fused Ultraman and Superman ihttps://qph.fs.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-f79409ef2b6c5f10c323b058b3df9be1nto CAS.

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for professorrespect
ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 9

Quantium is unquantifiable tier so who knows

Ouroborik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

His name isn't "Quantum Superman", it's Captain Atom.

"Quantum Superman" is a nickname, like that Fast and Furious villain who called himself "Black Superman".

Ouroborik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joshn05 said:
@divinecreator said:

@joshn05:

The best feat of that Hulk is Multiversal, can this superman defeat him?

Quantum Supes is relatively featless. But he could sense the writers and said he could read speech bubbles. And he was the one that fused Ultraman and Superman ihttps://qph.fs.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-f79409ef2b6c5f10c323b058b3df9be1nto CAS.

No Caption Provided

He didn't say he could read speech-bubbles, he said he could watch 3D beings from a 4D perspective like we 3D people flip through comic-book pages. plesase don't start a BS discussion about story-manipulation.

JOSHN05

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

@ouroborik: My bad, that was the wrong scan, here it is:

Ouroborik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joshn05 said:
No Caption Provided

I'm pretty sure that was a metaphor. Adam was reading a comic-book and comparing the experience to the way he perceived the 3D world, so he kept the metaphor going by saying he could read their thought balloons a.k.a. read their minds.

The main "mechanic" of Multiversity is that DC comic books are actually the result of events in parallel universes "leaking" to our reality through the writers and artists' minds.

It wouldn't make much sense for thoughts in Captain Adam's world to literally be thought-balloons.

JOSHN05

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joshn05 said:
No Caption Provided

I'm pretty sure that was a metaphor. Adam was reading a comic-book and comparing the experience to the way he perceived the 3D world, so he kept the metaphor going by saying he could read their thought balloons a.k.a. read their minds.

The main "mechanic" of Multiversity is that DC comic books are actually the result of events in parallel universes "leaking" to our reality through the writers and artists' minds.

It wouldn't make much sense for thoughts in Captain Adam's world to literally be thought-balloons.

That's true, but DC cosmology and meta stuff is really confusing so I wasn't sure if it was a metaphor or not, and it's pretty much the only thing that I could find for his feats.

Ouroborik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joshn05 said:
@ouroborik said:
@joshn05 said:
No Caption Provided

That's true, but DC cosmology and meta stuff is really confusing so I wasn't sure if it was a metaphor or not, and it's pretty much the only thing that I could find for his feats.

Well, he only appeared on three issues so it's natural he doesn't have many feats.

But by logic and hype he was clearly pretty powerful.

He was the only non-Monitor character capable of sensing the existence of the Cosmic Armor, he no sold Ultraman's attacks and told Ultraman he was "the endgame of the idea that spawned the likes of you". In other words, he was supposed to be the idea of someone as powerful as Superman in comparison to humans taken to the limit, like Doctor Manhattan. Speaking of which, he is a pastiche of the original Doctor Manhattan concept by Alan Moore and Dave Gibbons, so he should be at least as powerful as the original Manhattan, before Rebirth and Doomsday Clock. He also displayed casual matter-manipulation although it was on such a small scale that it really isn't significant for such a battle.

All in all his best feat was sensing the Cosmic Armor and knowing how to access it, something that at the time was completely unheard of. Because of COuntdown and after Rebirth the whole Monitor concept has become banalized but when Grant Morrison introduced the idea for Final Crisis they were suppsoed to be the top if the food-chain, and Captain Adam was the only one from below the Sphere of the Gods who could compare.

In this thread I think he can go at least until Odin, but probably stops there.

Punyaamrit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ouroborik: when did supes become quantum superman?

Overvoid2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

Ouroborik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This isn't Superman, this is Captain Atom from the Charlton/Watchmen pastiche universe. He appeared in Final Crisis and Multiversirty.

I think the OP (and most people replying) missed the fact that "Quantum Superman" was just a nickname, like "Soviet Superman" and "Nazi Superman".

Punyaamrit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@punyaamrit said:

This isn't Superman, this is Captain Atom from the Charlton/Watchmen pastiche universe. He appeared in Final Crisis and Multiversirty.

I think the OP (and most people replying) missed the fact that "Quantum Superman" was just a nickname, like "Soviet Superman" and "Nazi Superman".

thanks, got it

Overvoid2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

AnnamalHouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He gets stomped in most rounds

Lucifer10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

8 or 9

Great_Darkness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sladeracer: Care to explain how Allen is above the Great Darkness?

Avatar image for brogokudestroys
brogokudestroys

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I could see him clearing.

QS is above the great darkness he clears.

Are you okay?

BatmanandRobin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers