Q curbstomp

Alphaproto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Alphaproto

I'll make it fair: No prep time for this fight BUT These two know what the other can do. I guess that could be called prep time.
Louisiana Bob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Louisiana Bob
@Alphaproto said:
" I'll make it fair: No prep time for this fight BUT These two know what the other can do. I guess that could be called prep time. "
-_- 

Fair would = prep..the doctor knowing what Q can do knows he can't do anything...and you should know that. Q thinks the doctor is a toad, and he's a toad. Q thinks the doctor is peter griffen and then he's peter griffen
the referee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#6  Edited By the referee

Q would toy with The Doctor but never harm him. Like Picard Q would find The Doctor as an amusement and constantly throw frustrating obstacles in his way. However The Doctor would have full knowledge of the Q continuum and if there is a weakness the Doctor would know it. So this one goes to the Doctor!

xan84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By xan84

Is the good doctor omnipotent ? If he is not then you can give him all the prep in the world.
Louisiana Bob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Louisiana Bob
@Xan said:
" Is the good doctor omnipotent ? If he is not then you can give him all the prep in the world. "

There are weapons that can kill Q, and if anyone knows hot to build it, it would be him. SO yes prep will make all the difference.
xan84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By xan84
@Louisiana Bob said:
" @Xan said:
" Is the good doctor omnipotent ? If he is not then you can give him all the prep in the world. "
There are weapons that can kill Q, and if anyone knows hot to build it, it would be him. SO yes prep will make all the difference. "

Weapons made by omnipotents individuals. Also is the simple reason here that most of there powers where not working because of the civil war in the continium. The q female was about powerless. Q is omnipotent and immortal under normal circumstances.

There is absolutly nothing the good doctor can do.
the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#10  Edited By the creator

If Methos was still here he might be able to mount an argument for the Doctor as he knows the character far better than I do.
Son_of_Magnus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 15

#11  Edited By Son_of_Magnus
@the referee: Omnipotent beings have no weakness 
the referee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By the referee
@Son_of_Magnus: That is why I said If. However The Q have had civil wars and punished other Q. The have even been on trial therefor The Doctor could probably convince other Q to listen to time lord logic and rob Q (John De Lancie) of his power. 
Win The Doctor 
Louisiana Bob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Louisiana Bob
@Xan:
Omnipotents beings arent supposed to have weaknesses. I've seen q be afraid of g uinan in an  episode  a few weeks ago. And i can't remember how many times q has had his powers taken. I let the omnipotent thing go first round as it really doesn't matter because he stomps, this. But he's not, he's close to it.  And it doesn't matter who came up with the weapon, there's a weapon that can kill them. And if i remember right, q lost their powers because of the weapons doing something to subspace, and it had nothing to do with the war itself. The doctor just like the Q was making weapons that made stars go supernova. he has used weapons that wiped people from time and space, existence. And he has created his own big bang. You under estimate the doctor, and you over estimate q
xan84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By xan84
@Louisiana Bob said:

" @Xan: Omnipotents beings arent supposed to have weaknesses. I've seen q be afraid of g uinan in an  episode  a few weeks ago. And i can't remember how many times q has had his powers taken. I let the omnipotent thing go first round as it really doesn't matter because he stomps, this. But he's not, he's close to it.  And it doesn't matter who came up with the weapon, there's a weapon that can kill them. And if i remember right, q lost their powers because of the weapons doing something to subspace, and it had nothing to do with the war itself. The doctor just like the Q was making weapons that made stars go supernova. he has used weapons that wiped people from time and space, existence. And he has created his own big bang. You under estimate the doctor, and you over estimate q "

Somehow the q are connected to the continuum but the large comunity there can cut other off. This is the only thing that can effect the Q. 
Q vulnerabilities. Yes it was a episode where Tuvok asked the Q that whanted to die what are the Q vulnerabilities. Q said they where unable to grow and they know everything that is to know. He was bored. This is what there "vulnerabilities"where. Now if you meant some other time when something happen give me a episode number or a link to the episode. 
They where effected because of the war in the continuum that was said when the female Q that was stuck on voyager had a bruise on her head. That had nothing to do with a Q weapon ... They where cut from there power because of the war they where having. 

Now the doctor would have to somehow assault the continuum  beat all the Q there and cut the Q in this fight from the continuum to have a chanse. But realy as he sais in the video he is omnipotent and immortal. Q had complete control over time and space. Q are outside time so it pointless to say he can wipe him out of time and existence ... The q where never created, they where always there.
Mortein

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Mortein

obviously Q is superior 

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#16  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator

The Doctor only if he has prep. I think he'd probably win with prep.

Louisiana Bob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Louisiana Bob
@Xan said:
" @Louisiana Bob said:

" @Xan: Omnipotents beings arent supposed to have weaknesses. I've seen q be afraid of g uinan in an  episode  a few weeks ago. And i can't remember how many times q has had his powers taken. I let the omnipotent thing go first round as it really doesn't matter because he stomps, this. But he's not, he's close to it.  And it doesn't matter who came up with the weapon, there's a weapon that can kill them. And if i remember right, q lost their powers because of the weapons doing something to subspace, and it had nothing to do with the war itself. The doctor just like the Q was making weapons that made stars go supernova. he has used weapons that wiped people from time and space, existence. And he has created his own big bang. You under estimate the doctor, and you over estimate q "

Somehow the q are connected to the continuum but the large comunity there can cut other off. This is the only thing that can effect the Q. Q vulnerabilities. Yes it was a episode where Tuvok asked the Q that whanted to die what are the Q vulnerabilities. Q said they where unable to grow and they know everything that is to know. He was bored. This is what there "vulnerabilities"where. Now if you meant some other time when something happen give me a episode number or a link to the episode. They where effected because of the war in the continuum that was said when the female Q that was stuck on voyager had a bruise on her head. That had nothing to do with a Q weapon ... They where cut from there power because of the war they where having.  Now the doctor would have to somehow assault the continuum  beat all the Q there and cut the Q in this fight from the continuum to have a chanse. But realy as he sais in the video he is omnipotent and immortal. Q had complete control over time and space. Q are outside time so it pointless to say he can wipe him out of time and existence ... The q where never created, they where always there. "
The fact that they can cut each other off should tell you how they aren't omnipotent. Uhm pretty sure i already stated they have Q weapons that can kill Q. The q got took over by voyagers crew when they grabbed said weapons. And if only a Q could hurt another Q then Q wouldn't have been afraid of  whoopi goldberg. The damage to subspace is what caused her to go powerless. Subspace was damaged from the Q weapons..weapons used during the war. If she was powerless just fro the war alone that means anyone who wasn't in the continuum would have lost their power. One of the first thing wee see during the episode is Q being Q and so was the female Q. The war had started way before then. The female q stated that the war was causing the supernovas, she said nothing about the her powers being effected being outside of the continuum. Her powers weren't lost until voyager was hit with that supernova caused by a Q weapon. She evn states that she tried to return to the continuum the same time Q did but she was wounded as the supernova hit. Q can claim to be omnipotent all he wants. Omnipotents don't have their power stripped, and immortals can't be killed. The doctor has to do exactly what o said he needs to do, create a weapon that can kill a Q. SO..the time lords had complete control over time and space. So much so that they had the power to destroy it, and with it, all infinite universes. Which is why the Doctor killed them in the first place. Time lords such as omega created their own universes. The eternals  were outside of time too..and they feared the time lords so much they fled reality. They were immortal and could not be killed. And in one particular instance the doctor made a way for them to be pulled out of the realm of eternity and into the realm of time so they could be effected. The q don't need to have been created to be destroyed. As i have said before, you underestimate the doctor. With prep the doctor can accomplish quite  bit. Whether you know it or not the doctor has had several instances where he had chances of becoming a God. The  Skasis Paradigm which would have allowed him to control all of space, time and matter on an unlimited scale. BTC which would allow him to create anything he wanted. And of course the obvious absorbing of the time vortex which the 10th said would make him a God..rose tyler as bad wolf showed what she could do with it.
Achilles.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#18  Edited By Achilles.
theiconic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By theiconic

Avatar image for deathpoolthet1000
DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@JediXMan said:

" The Doctor only if he has prep. I think he'd probably win with prep. "

How?, Q could read minds, could change people minds, when the Doctor decide to attack Q could make the Doctor belive he is a toad or something. 
Also, people have to rememebr, Q always helped Picard in one way or another.
Also, we never saw how powerfull Q was, we only know, the most powerfull thing people saw of the Qs, was change reallity or create other universes, what so evern Qs, always explain that human can not understand how powefurfull they were.
Also i have to talk again about eh Omnipotent paradox?
jojjimbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By jojjimbo

There is nothing Doctor Who can do to Q.....this is a mismatch battle.

Son_of_Magnus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Son_of_Magnus
@the referee: You are suggesting he outsmart the all knowing Continuum. That is quite far fetched 
Louisiana Bob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Louisiana Bob
@DeathpooltheT1000 said:

" @JediXMan said:

" The Doctor only if he has prep. I think he'd probably win with prep. "
How, Q could read mind, could change people mind, when the Doctor decide to attack Q could make the Doctor belive he is a toad or something. Also, we never saw how powerfull Q was, we only know, the most powerfull thing people saw of the Qs, was change reallity or create other universes, what so evern Qs, always explain that human can not understand how powefurfull they were. Also i have to talk again about eh Omnipotent paradox? "
smh

1. Q's never showed they could read minds, not that it matters because their are objects that block telepathy in the whoverse 

2. using the excuse of we never saw how powerful they were is not anywhere near a proper argument. Q's never created a universe. 

3. If you're going to talk about the omnipotence paradox make sure you use proper grammar this time. And why would you even mention the omnipotence paradox when it pretty much states that it's impossible to be omnipotent? How exactly does that help you? 

4. Unlike the Q's, the doctor has ways of creating universes, warping universes, etc etc etc given prep.
the referee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By the referee
@Son_of_Magnus: Half of Star Trek has done it. Do you think Time Lords don't have a trick up their sleeves
Son_of_Magnus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Son_of_Magnus
@the referee said:
" @Son_of_Magnus: Half of Star Trek has done it. Do you think Time Lords don't have a trick up their sleeves "
You realize Q never has tried to bring direct harm to The Enterprise only test them to make them better and help them and humanity in a way. All while being a form of entertainment, What you call outsmarting. Is Passing
xan84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By xan84
  @the referee said:

" @Son_of_Magnus: Half of Star Trek has done it. Do you think Time Lords don't have a trick up their sleeves "

Who outsmarted the Q ?? 

Also q is god 

Avatar image for a_mysterious_guy
A_Mysterious_Guy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By A_Mysterious_Guy

What happened to omnipotents can't affect other omnipotents? If the Q can be harmed by other Q, than I don't think that they're omnipotent.
OldIdiotAccount

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 17

#28  Edited By OldIdiotAccount

Q. Spite.

xan84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By xan84
@A_Mysterious_Guy said:
"What happened to omnipotents can't affect other omnipotents? If the Q can be harmed by other Q, than I don't think that they're omnipotent. "

Now i realy got no idea how it works but its stated in the show they are omnipotent. Now if you whant to find a logic in omnipotence go ahead, lots of people tryied that for who knows how long. I think if you figure it out you will get a prize or something.
Son_of_Magnus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Son_of_Magnus
@A_Mysterious_Guy said:
" What happened to omnipotents can't affect other omnipotents? If the Q can be harmed by other Q, than I don't think that they're omnipotent. "
The Q are a race of omniscient, omnipotent, and immortal being. There are multiple ones and they deemed Q unfit to and banished him with the combined ability of the Continuum. And Q has said that they have weapons to destroy over Omnipotent beings it is supposed to be to complicated for our human minds to understand
xan84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By xan84
@Son_of_Magnus said:
" @A_Mysterious_Guy said:
" What happened to omnipotents can't affect other omnipotents? If the Q can be harmed by other Q, than I don't think that they're omnipotent. "
The Q are a race of omniscient, omnipotent, and immortal being. There are multiple ones and they deemed Q unfit to and banished him with the combined ability of the Continuum. And Q has said that they have weapons to destroy over Omnipotent beings it is supposed to be to complicated for our human minds to understand "

It is, the concept of omnipotence hurts my brain but it sounds cool.
DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Louisiana Bob: Your whole point is i like the Doctor more that Q, for the same he wins.  
Who is the Doctor? MacGyver?
Louisiana Bob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Louisiana Bob
@Son_of_Magnus said:
" @A_Mysterious_Guy said:
The Q are a race of omniscient, omnipotent, and immortal being. There are multiple ones and they deemed Q unfit to and banished him with the combined ability of the Continuum. And Q has said that they have weapons to destroy over Omnipotent beings it is supposed to be to complicated for our human minds to understand "
It's not complicated it's just stupid. Not only did the Q fear other races (the whoopie goldberg race, humans) but they could also die, and have their powers stripped. That in no way sounds like omnipotence.
DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ok, Q dcide to bring MacGyver and MacGyver destroy the time lords.
Sorry, but the logic that the Time Lordscould beat Q, have no sense, Q never show how powerfull he really is.
He never killed the human, for one reason, he never wanted to kill the humans.
This is Galactus vs Q, all over again, people that is a fan of a caharacter, will came here and tell you that he lose, becuase they dont like Q.

Son_of_Magnus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Son_of_Magnus
@Louisiana Bob: He can only be stopped by other omnipotent beings he can exist in any plane of existence and any time. Saying the Doctor can do something to kill him when he can be where ever the Doctor is and will him away without the slightest thought is ludicrous 
Louisiana Bob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Louisiana Bob
@DeathpooltheT1000 said:
" @Louisiana Bob: Your whole point is i like the Doctor more that Q, for the same he wins.   Who is the Doctor? MacGyver? "
No wonder why your grammar is so atrocious if that''s what you got out of my post. I apologize, i'm better than that. I already stated the doctor loses if he gets no prep. Which he doesn't because the Op is apparently hell bent on making a spite thread. Given prep the doctor has plenty of ways of making himself a God. And he has enough intelligence, and tech at his disposal to create a Q weapon. So to answer your question, yes The Doctor is like a really, really, really, smart macgyver.
Louisiana Bob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Louisiana Bob
@Son_of_Magnus said:

" @Louisiana Bob: He can only be stopped by other omnipotent beings he can exist in any plane of existence and any time. Saying the Doctor can do something to kill him when he can be where ever the Doctor is and will him away without the slightest thought is ludicrous  "

And yet there are weapons that can kill the Q. And yet the Q are not omnipotent. And yet Q feared whatever race whoppie goldberg came from even thou they were assimilated by the borg. The doctor with prep can kill Q, as the doctor has ways of becoming more powerful than the q continuum. 
DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Louisiana Bob: Ok, then he is MacGyver+Batman+Tony Stark+Darth Vader
Louisiana Bob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Louisiana Bob
@DeathpooltheT1000 said:

" @Louisiana Bob: Ok, then he is MacGyver+Batman+Tony Stark+Darth Vader "

He's much more. Might want to throw in a + reed richards + thanos + some other really smart dude.
jojjimbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By jojjimbo
@Louisiana Bob said:
I disagree.....there are different lvl's of Omnipotence, and though Q's can die(btw I cant say i have watch every episode featuring Q's i did watch that one episode of voyager where that one Q wanted to end his life do to that fact that he was tired of living) i think they can only be killed by other Q or Q tech. also just because they can die does not reduce there lvl of omnipotence.....and just because they are not the supreme creator of the ST universe it does not mean that they aren't......as a matter of fact Q has referred to himself and his race as omnipotent.
DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Louisiana Bob said:
" @DeathpooltheT1000 said:

He's much more. Might want to throw in a + Reed Richards + Thanos + some other really smart dude. "
And you talk about mah grammar, the names are not reed is Reed.
And i thinked that then he is Chuck Norris Meme Version?
Montaq

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Montaq

If Picard can beat Q, than the Doctor could get himself out of this no problem.

Louisiana Bob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Louisiana Bob
@jojjimbo said:
" @Louisiana Bob said:
I disagree.....there are different lvl's of Omnipotence, and though Q's can die(btw I cant say i have watch every episode featuring Q's i did watch that one episode of voyager where that one Q wanted to end his life do to that fact that he was tired of living) i think they can only be killed by other Q or Q tech. also just because they can die does not reduce there lvl of omnipotence.....and just because they are not the supreme creator of the ST universe it does not mean that they aren't......as a matter of fact Q has referred to himself and his race as omnipotent. "
You can disagree as much you like. there are no different levels of omnipotence. you're either omnipotent or you're not. I think you're confusing omnipotence with immortality. Q can refer to himself as Bob dylan if he likes, i couldn't care less. Omnipotents don't have their powers stripped, and the certainly can't be killed. I've made myself perfectly clear in my previous post. This is going nowhere
Louisiana Bob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Louisiana Bob
@DeathpooltheT1000 said:
" @Louisiana Bob said:
" @DeathpooltheT1000 said:

He's much more. Might want to throw in a + Reed Richards + Thanos + some other really smart dude. "
And you talk about mah grammar, the names are not reed is Reed. And i thinked that then he is Chuck Norris Meme Version? "
uh huh
the referee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By the referee
@DeathpooltheT1000:
Granted The Doctor one on one could not take Q head on. But i still believe the Doctor could find a way to move around Q and convince the Q Continuum. to kick Q (John De Lancie) out. The Time lords know the history of all races. The Q are just another race with history. If it has happened before The Doctor has an edge to turn it that way again. I also like to believe the Doctor could shield his thoughts from Q for a second and the doctor would use that second to his advantage. As far as being turned into a toad you got me there and a pissed of Q could wipe out the entire time lords existence. But in a Doctor Who world I believe in the Doctor.
A_Mysterious_Guy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By A_Mysterious_Guy

I think that star trek's version of omnipotence is different from normal versions. I mean, if TOAA can't hurt the presence, since they are both omnipotent, than how can Q hurt other Q? If they stated that they were omnipotent in the show, I'd believe them, but with all of the "they can hurt each other " nonsense going around, I think that the statement is VERY POORLY backed up. I don't think that they are omnipotent at all. Omnipotents shouldn't be able to hurt each other, and let alone have being over them. (the "them"). Omnipotence essentially means that they are the most powerful being in their area, so they can do WHATEVER they want. The Q can do no where near whatever they want, with beings over them and such. Based on claims being backed up the Pre-retcon beyonder could school all of the "omnipotent" Q.
Son_of_Magnus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Son_of_Magnus
@Louisiana Bob said:
" @Son_of_Magnus said:

" @Louisiana Bob: He can only be stopped by other omnipotent beings he can exist in any plane of existence and any time. Saying the Doctor can do something to kill him when he can be where ever the Doctor is and will him away without the slightest thought is ludicrous  "

And yet there are weapons that can kill the Q. And yet the Q are not omnipotent. And yet Q feared whatever race whoppie goldberg came from came from even thou they were assimilated by the borg. The doctor with prep can kill Q, as the doctor has ways of becoming more powerful than the q continuum.  "
You Dr. Who fans are all the same you are worse than Batman fan boys. You just don't get it. And Q was not scared of Guinan you obviously misread that like most people. It all returns to just the fact that she was related to The Nexus. As well he was implying he wish to get rid of her implying she is no threat. Only the continuum can harm other continuum members it is like have three versions of god all the same power but if two decide to over power the other than he is gone. Dr. Who is one of the most overrated people on this site. And you saying he can become more powerful than an all knowing all power being just proves it 

DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

John Morrison and the Mix coule beat the doctor.

A_Mysterious_Guy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By A_Mysterious_Guy
@jojjimbo said:
" @Louisiana Bob said:
I disagree.....there are different lvl's of Omnipotence, and though Q's can die(btw I cant say i have watch every episode featuring Q's i did watch that one episode of voyager where that one Q wanted to end his life do to that fact that he was tired of living) i think they can only be killed by other Q or Q tech. also just because they can die does not reduce there lvl of omnipotence.....and just because they are not the supreme creator of the ST universe it does not mean that they aren't......as a matter of fact Q has referred to himself and his race as omnipotent. "

I've always thought that there are different levels of omnipotence, since the title essentially means that they are the most powerful one in their area, and therefore can do whatever they want. But the Q can get stompped on by "them" so it's pretty obvious that the Q aren't really omnipotent.  

PS: omnipotence isn't hard to understand, since that term / word was conceived by man.
Louisiana Bob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Louisiana Bob
@the referee said:
" @DeathpooltheT1000:
pissed of Q could wipe out the entire time lords existence. "
You obviously don't know the Time Lords. the time lords can see their futures. And if they felt the Q a threat they would have found ways o destroy them, the same way the destroyed the charons. The charons could warp the entire universe as they saw fit, create their own universes with their own laws of physic that they made up and control. And they could and did just as fast destroy said universe. And the time lords destroyed them before they could even exist. There is a reason why time lords were seen as the masters of the universe.