Patriots (Games, Comics)
Solid Snake, Big Boss, Cyborg Ninja, Vamp
Mages (Fate Stay Night/Fate Stay Zero Manga, Anime, Games)
Emiya Shirou (No Reality Marble), Rin Tohsaka, Kirei Kotomine, Kiritsugu Emiya
- Gear is limited standard gear, or gear you can reasonably argue as standard. If a ruling needs to be made, I can call it.
- Telepathy is allowed but limited in several ways. You cannot mind control the other teams characters directly, but NPCs and Summons are allowed. Mental attacks are forbidden. Reading the mind, and affecting someone's perceptions or emotions is fair game. This goes for Soul powers as well.
- Everyone is in character, and allowed decent team work. Your characters will not attack the other, but if it's in character for them to do something foolish, or go rogue from the group, then that can be argued.
- Exotic powers are allowed, but no Time Freezing/Slowing.
- All battles are to the Death or KO. BFR is not a win or allowed.
- Everyone in this battle will be random fights unless your characters know the other characters naturally.
- If a character has no specific Canon listed, they get all feats from sources stated. Crossover comics, or shows are allowed. Crossover games are not.
The recent Holy Grail War cost the Patriots tons of money and soldiers. The idea of a magical object that can grant someone world domination when they worked so hard to run the world as a war economy just infuriates them. They decide through careful planning, unrealistic, complex, convoluted conspiracy shenanigans get the best team of soldiers they had the pleasure to manipulate over the many decades to take out the Mages of the next HGW. Luckily all these Mages were meeting in secrete to discuss the rules of the upcoming HGW, when their own magical alarms alert them of a encroaching presence moving in on them. They prepare for the worst.
The battlefield is empty of all NPCs.
Top Team is Red. Bottom Team is Blue.