• Green Arrow w/Batman Utility Belt
  • Poison Ivy
  • Ultimate Green Goblin
  • Deathstroke
  • Rose Wilson

Perks:

• Love Birds - Grants Perfect Teamwork.
  • DC Fan Boy - Grants 1 extra pick.
  • Flight-Green Arrow(Fly at Mach 1 Speeds, Does Not Affect Combat Speed)
  • Advanced Knowledge

vs

Sovereign9101: (Right Side)

Ninjas & Spiders

Spider-Man

Agent Venom

Spider-Girl (May)

Iron Fist/Luke Cage

Marvel Fan Boy Perk Pick: Kakashi Hatake

Parent Trap: Advanced Knowledge(All combat data)

Mission: Capture The Flags

• Split your team up amongst the Stars("Flags") on your side.
  • Steal all three of your enemies flags, while protecting your own flags.
  • Flags are indestructible.
  • Flags are not allowed to be moved.
  • You must have 1 of your flags left & all 3 of your enemies flags in order to win.
  • Map is 10 Miles x 10 Mile
  • Do not cross the black line during prep.
No Caption Provided

Sides were chosen at random.

Orange Star: 4 miles away from the black line.

Red Star: 1 Mile away from the black line.

Blue Star: 4 Miles away from the black line.Purple Star: 4 Miles away from the black line.

Yellow Star: 3 Miles away from the black line.

Pink Star: 3.5 Miles away from the black line.

Purple Star: 4 Miles away from the black line.

Rules:

1. Do you have a computer? No? Then you can't debate >_>
  2. Make 4 Picks of Anything
  3. Choose a Team Name
  4. Stacking Perks Is Allowed
  5. Combos Must Be Used Together
  6. In Character(Everyone has to act like they normally fight)
  7. EU Feats are allowed
  8. Everyone is willing to kill, but good guys are not willing to hurt innocent people.
  9. Team Work Counts A Lot , Old Relationships & Rivalries Count A Lot
  10. Teammates Will Not Attack Each Other (Unless Specified) But Won't Necessarily Follow Orders or Get Along
  11. Old rivalries count.
  12. No BFR & Can Only Teleport Yourself & Your Personal Gear
  13. No Telefrag
  14. No Time Travel
  15. No Mind or Soul Rape or Controlling Others Actions -All Other Soul/Mind Attacks Count
  16. NO Reality Warping-Breaking The 4th Wall & All PIS or Plot Powers Are Off
  17. NO GOD MODE SHENANIGANS
  18. Standard Gear, But Nothing Above OP Like Nuke Arrows
  19. Lightsabers Will Not Cut Through Magic Items Or Adamatium
  20. Any Luck Powers Will Be At Low-Mid Levels
  21. Any Toon Force Is At Very Low Levels
  22. Speeds Will Be Kept At Mach 5 or Below
  23. Win By Death/KO/or Mission Completion
  24. Single Elimination
  25. If I Feel That Voters Are Simply Voting For Their Friends-I Reserve The Right To Overrule A Bogus Vote
  26. If only one person or no one votes, I will decided the winner.
  27. I Will Ref The Matches.
  28. Jokes/Sarcasm/One Liners/Puns Are All Acceptable.
  29. If You Feel Someone Is Low Balling Or High Balling A Character-Then Call Them Out.
  30. Any Personal Insults Will Result In An Automatic Loss Of A Match.
  31. All Marvel Characters Are At Their Standard Levels Unless Specified Otherwise.
  32. All DC Characters Are New 52/Pre 52 Feats With Pre 52 Morals & Mind Set.
  33. Characters Will Start Off With No Knowledge Of Opponents They Have Not Encountered Before.
  34. Web Fluid Users get 6 Packs of Web Of Their Choosing
  35. Gun Users May Have Up To 4 Guns, Each Gun Has 50 Shots Each(Unless Specified)
  36. Arrow Users Get 80 Arrows
  37. No Vehicles Unless It Is Standard Equipment. Example: Green Goblin Gets His Glider, But Batman Does Not Get The Batmobile.
  38. No Summoning Help Unless They Are Normal Tools. Examples: Naruto Characters Cannot Summon Animals, but they can summon weapons. Poison Ivy Can Use Her Plants; 3 is The Limit for this sort of thing.
  39. Batfamily Utility Belt Users Get 80 Pieces Of Gear(Unless Specified)
  40. ALL FINAL RULE JUDGEMENTS WILL BE MADE BY ME
mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By mickey-mouse
Sovereign91001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

@thetruebarryallen

You just had to give GA flight huh? :P

Well that'll complicate things a bit, I'll see what I can do to even the odds.

Would you like to go first?

Avatar image for thetruebarryallen
TheTrueBarryAllen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sovereign91001: If you would like me to go first I can - however this is a super busy week for me so it might take a day or so to get an opener up.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sovereign91001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero: I notice a town and a harbor on the map, is the map populated?

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sovereign91001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Wolverine008
TheTrueBarryAllen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By mickey-mouse
dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Should be good

Sovereign91001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Wolverine008
those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By those_eyes

Really wanna see what ttba can do here. I'm not sure how he will handle this matchup.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By those_eyes
Sovereign91001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Sovereign91001

@thetruebarryallen

Let's rock it.

Observations

• My team has advance knowledge, your team on the other hand has no knowledge and as they're all from DC (the exception being 1610 Norman) they don't know what they're up against or that Dinah has a (theoretical) advantage up against one of my team memebers.
  • My team outnumbers yours by one member.
  • In the physical department I think I hold a pretty solid advantage
  • On the other hand your team has mine solidly beat in the travel speed department, no one on my team can come close to outracing a Ollie with the speed buff you gave him, so this'll be a bit intersting.

At the start of the battle/Positioning

May and Cage will be placed at the bottom most flag (purple).

Peter, Kakashi, Danny and Venom will be at the middle flag (pink).

Peter will pass half of his cryo cubes off to Kakashi, ever since Big Time this has been a part of his standard gear.

No Caption Provided

These should come in handy for a number of applications down the road, in any event they'll head out taking care to avoid coming in contact with any vegitation, prior to coming to the red flag, they'll head up to one of mountains to get a good site picture of the red flag, Both Venom and Kakashi have excellent stealth, Flash because of the symbiote and Kakashi due to his extensive ninja training so they should be able to do so undetected.

Flash will use his muti-gun in it's sniper configuration and if anyone is at Red flag he'll take 'em out with a couple of headshots, of their the members of your he's a trained sniper and has solid accuracy, Kakashi will keep an eye out in case Ollie's floating around looking to attack my guys.

No Caption Provided

If no one is at the flag they'll capture it, if they see any of your people who are bulletproof, they'll proceed to move closer, with Flash lobbing a couple of grenades, to put them off balance, then they'll move in close to engage.

I don't wanna get too deep in as I don't know who's at the flag (if anyone) or what the configuration of your team is, so I'll let you respond to this before moving onto the other flags.

TheTrueBarryAllen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero: @sovereign91001: I'll have my response up tonight - however - I noticed something while reading through Sov's post.

He brought up that he has a numbers advantage - and I was wondering how that was actually possible due to the fact that I got an extra pick perk - same as he did - yet he still had 1 more person than I did.

I then realized that Iron Fist & Luke Cage were a combo deal on the character picking sheet - I'll show a screenshot of this.

No Caption Provided

As we see from number 27 - Iron Fist & Luke Cage - however I then asked myself if Black Canary & Green Arrow were a package deal because I was pretty sure they were - so I went back and looked and I found this.

No Caption Provided

As we see from number 21 - Black Canary & Green Arrow - so do they actually just count as a single pick like Sov's IF & LC did?

If this is the case - I'm being cheated out of another team member - which is always incredibly useful in a Tournament.

So - if it is decided that I get to fill in my seemingly empty slot - could I have number 15 - Deathstroke & Rose Wilson?

No Caption Provided

This would also grant me the perk - Parent Trap - giving me basic knowledge.

If I can't have Deathstroke & Rose Wilson could I take 50 Tonner Solomon Grundy?

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sovereign91001: @thetruebarryallen: Yah, I think you ripped yourself off. LOL. I'll edit them in. Parent Trap it is. (I don't think anyone else has them). You would have been eligible to trade that perk, so I'll bump you up to Advanced Knowledge.

TheTrueBarryAllen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sovereign91001: @lukehero: Thanks - like I said I'll get my post up tonight. Looks like I had ripped myself off last round too when I went up against ILS!

Thanks for upgrading the perk too - that's mighty nice of yah - also I traded in my Batman Utility Belt for flight so you might want to edit that out of the OP.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheTrueBarryAllen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sovereign91001: Alright - rock it we shall!

Updated Observations

So due to me actually having a free character slot [ turns out I was using less characters than I could've been last round ] some of your observations points have changed.

• Both of our teams now have advanced knowledge - thanks to the Parent/Child combos of Deathstroke & Rose. My team now has the knowledge that Agent Venom is indeed weak to Dinah's Sonic Scream.
  • My team now outnumbers yours in a classic 7 vs 6 battle.
  • I don't think you hold an advantage when it comes to the physical department - Blue Devil has contested with Etrigan and while he isn't as strong as the Demon he has about 1 or 2 thirds of his strength, Ultimate Green Goblin has strength above Spider-man's, and Poison Ivy's plants are incredibly powerful. You may have some striking power but my team and your team are equally powerful just in different aspects.
  • Travel Speed & maneuverability - my team holds the clear advantage as you've pointed out; especially due to the Mach 1 Flight perk that has been granted to GA. I don't think (?) anyone on your team is capable of flight either - whereas two of my members are.
  • My team has been granted perfect teamwork - yours hasn't. I don't know how well Agent Venom & Spiderman work together nor do I know how their conflicting morals will go. I'm sure AV is much more willing to kill than Parker would be - then you've got Kakashi whose from a different universe entirely.

Start of Battle - Positioning

Red Flag

Nobody will be actively defending our Red Flag - it's out in the open and in an awful strategic location; however, Poison Ivy can use the plants in that general location & create an avatar to keep watch for scouting purposes.

No Caption Provided

She was able to take control of a plant inside of Zatanna's home & use it against her from miles and miles away - it's not out of her power to do so and I assume there is a flower that she could take control of in that wide open field.

Other than that there will be no members of my team at that objective. It's not a huge loss if you get the red flag & it'll actually be more troublesome for your team in the long run considering members of my team such as Blue Devil & Green Arrow will have an aerial view on the battle field.

Blue Flag

When I saw who got what sides - I was incredibly excited to see that I got the side with the Blue Flag, especially with my newest team member, Poison Ivy.

She won't be standing directly on the flag - but she's got an entire forests worth of fauna to work with in terms of offense & defense when your team attacks, and trust me - he plant control is incredible & very damaging.

She was tearing apart Gotham when she was angry - she also wasn't amped or anything in these scans. This is her baseline power level.

Her pheromones will also be quite damaging to your team should they somehow get close enough to Ivy for them to take effect - seeing as 2/3rds of your team is made up of male combatants [ Luke Cage | Iron Fist | Peter Parker | Agent Venom ] and I don't believe that any of them have anything that would show they could resist the pheromones.

Especially since they've worked on the likes of Superman.

No Caption Provided

Orange Flag

Nobody will be defending the Orange Flag either - since you've gotta capture all 3 flags to win this match, as long as my team can hold one we're set, and I think you'll be hard pressed to defeat Poison Ivy while she's within a forest with your current team setup.

Flag Grabbing Squad

This leaves the rest of my team to be out grabbing flags & such - if we encounter your team we'll combat them.

Aerial Team:

• Green Arrow
  • Blue Devil

The AT will be flying high in the skies - using their perceptive abilities in an attempt to spot your team before the ground troops have a direct encounter. They'll be staying within the clouds too - that way they've got more cover from the sight of your ground soldiers.

It also helps that both GA & BD are capable of long distance projectile attacks - GA with his Arrows & BD with his Hell Fire.

The AT will also be the ones that grab the flags & run them back to my side - since none of your team can fly and the only one with long ranged projectiles is Agent Venom - it'll be pretty easy to do flag running.

Ground Team:

• Ultimate Green Goblin
  • Deathstroke
  • Black Canary
  • Ravager

All skilled in combat - this team can hold their own if they get into a direct confrontation with your team, especially with how you've split your numbers between each set of flags.

The aerial team will be working closely with the Ground Team in order to assist them in combat and also scouting ahead to warn them of direct confrontations.

The order that we'll be attacking & obtaining your flags in is as follows:

• Purple
  • Pink
  • Yellow

Battle at Purple Flag

This is a pretty lopsided battle in my opinion.

Luke Cage & May Parker vs Green Arrow & Blue Devil & Ravager & Ultimate Green Goblin & Black Canary & Deathstroke

We can go into details with this battle if you'd like - but I think it's fairly obvious how it'll go down.

Ravager's battle pre-cog will assist my team in dealing with May's spider sense - and Luke Cage is just a brick who can be brought down by a Canary Cry blowing out his ear drum's KO-ing him.

All while Blue Devil begins blasting Hell Fire down from the skies - then Green Arrow swoops in and grabs the flag.

My team brings it back to my side & you're down two team members.

This will all probably happen while your other members go to grab my Red Flag.

Battle at Pink Flag

Our teams will most likely meet after we've each stolen one of the other's flags.

Black Canary will know to use her Canary Cry on Agent Venom to upset & disable the symbiote while Ultimate GG blasts fire at it, another weakness IIRC.

Once Agent Venom is down my team can focus on Spider Man, Iron Fist, and Kakashi.

I don't know much about Kakashi - but I do know about Spider Man & Iron Fist - once again Ravager's precog will help the rest of my team combat your team as she announces everything she 'sees' while the two teams fight.

Green Arrow & Blue Devil will work on subduing Iron Fist from a distance while in the sky since none of them want to deal with him close up. I know he's an incredibly skilled at dodging but when you've got a marksman like GA whose now capable of moving at Mach 1 speeds he's gonna give Iron Fist some trouble - especially with his trick arrows.

If any of my team get's incapped' by Cryo Pellets then Ultimate GG will thaw them out with his flame projection or Black Canary will shatter the ice with her Sonic Scream.

Honestly - we can entertain this fight more in your response - since you didn't really go all that in depth since you didn't know what my grouping was going to look like.

Battle at Yellow Flag

There shouldn't be one - you didn't put anyone there.

Finishing

I look forward to this match - you've got a good team and so do I - it'll be interesting to see how you use your groups.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Interesting.

TheTrueBarryAllen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero: I generally aim to be interesting.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheTrueBarryAllen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

:O nice!

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheTrueBarryAllen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I work from 10AM - 6PM tomorrow; hopefully Sov can get a post up by then.

If not then I'll try to have some more reasons why I think my team would win in a post.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sovereign91001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheTrueBarryAllen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sovereign91001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thetruebarryallen

@lukehero@thetruebarryallen

I'm gonna concede the match to Mr. Allen. I don't think I would have been quite so forward in my opener, if I'd known my team was outnumbered from the get go and the adding of the knowledge perk after the fact just kind of negated my whole plan. To rectify that, I'd have to go back and edit my post, which would mean TTBA would have to edit his in response and it's just a bit more effort than I'm willing to invest atm, in and above that I've let the match languish long enough. So I'll just say congrats TTBA and good luck moving forward.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheTrueBarryAllen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero: @sovereign91001: Alrighty, then!

I hope to face you on the field sometime soon again, Sov. You make some pretty fantastic teams & you're a great debater so I'd love to go at it with you :)

Just tag me whenever that match happens, Luke!

Sovereign91001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers