Count Dooku

Darkrai

Hydro-Man(Smart as Tony Stark)

F*** Ya Perks: Advanced Knowledge

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3

vs

Highaccuser: Thieves

High Slayers

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4Gallery image 5Gallery image 6

Marvel Fanboy Perk: Classic Spawn

Gorgon

Taskmaster and Deadpool

Cyclops

Kaine(Scarlet Spider)

Rules:

1. Do you have a computer? No? Then you can't debate >_>
  2. Make 4 Picks of Anything
  3. Choose a Team Name
  4. Stacking Perks Is Allowed
  5. Combos Must Be Used Together
  6. In Character(Everyone has to act like they normally fight)
  7. EU Feats are allowed
  8. Everyone is willing to kill, but good guys are not willing to hurt innocent people.
  9. Team Work Counts A Lot , Old Relationships & Rivalries Count A Lot
  10. Teammates Will Not Attack Each Other (Unless Specified) But Won't Necessarily Follow Orders or Get Along
  11. Old rivalries count.
  12. No BFR & Can Only Teleport Yourself & Your Personal Gear
  13. No Telefrag
  14. No Time Travel
  15. No Mind or Soul Rape or Controlling Others Actions -All Other Soul/Mind Attacks Count
  16. NO Reality Warping-Breaking The 4th Wall & All PIS or Plot Powers Are Off
  17. NO GOD MODE SHENANIGANS
  18. Standard Gear, But Nothing Above OP Like Nuke Arrows
  19. Lightsabers Will Not Cut Through Magic Items Or Adamatium
  20. Any Luck Powers Will Be At Low-Mid Levels
  21. Any Toon Force Is At Very Low Levels
  22. Speeds Will Be Kept At Mach 5 or Below
  23. Win By Death/KO/or Mission Completion
  24. Single Elimination
  25. If I Feel That Voters Are Simply Voting For Their Friends-I Reserve The Right To Overrule A Bogus Vote
  26. If only one person or no one votes, I will decided the winner.
  27. I Will Ref The Matches.
  28. Jokes/Sarcasm/One Liners/Puns Are All Acceptable.
  29. If You Feel Someone Is Low Balling Or High Balling A Character-Then Call Them Out.
  30. Any Personal Insults Will Result In An Automatic Loss Of A Match.
  31. All Marvel Characters Are At Their Standard Levels Unless Specified Otherwise.
  32. All DC Characters Are New 52/Pre 52 Feats With Pre 52 Morals & Mind Set.
  33. Characters Will Start Off With No Knowledge Of Opponents They Have Not Encountered Before.
  34. Web Fluid Users get 6 Packs of Web Of Their Choosing
  35. Gun Users May Have Up To 4 Guns, Each Gun Has 50 Shots Each(Unless Specified)
  36. Arrow Users Get 80 Arrows
  37. No Vehicles Unless It Is Standard Equipment. Example: Green Goblin Gets His Glider, But Batman Does Not Get The Batmobile.
  38. No Summoning Help Unless They Are Normal Tools. Examples: Naruto Characters Cannot Summon Animals, but they can summon weapons. Poison Ivy Can Use Her Plants; 3 is The Limit for this sort of thing.
  39. Batfamily Utility Belt Users Get 80 Pieces Of Gear(Unless Specified)
  40. ALL FINAL RULE JUDGEMENTS WILL BE MADE BY ME

Mission: Jewel Heist. Guards vs Thieves.

No Caption Provided

A Luxury Cruiser is coming in to dock & pick up passengers. On board are The Guards, 2,000 passengers & crew members, and 100 Billion Dollars of Asgardian Magic Diamonds & Treasure.

Exhibit 1: Size Of A Small TV

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Exhibit 2: Size Of A Large TV

Map & Mission Details: Halo 3 Ragnarok

No Caption Provided
  • The Size Of The Map Is 40 miles x 40 Miles. The total length of the River is 60 Miles as it moves in a curve. The river is 1 Mile Wide & 200 Yards Deep.
  • The Red Arrow: Is where the Luxury Cruiser Begins. The Red Arrow is 50 Miles away from the Pink Star Docking Station.
  • The Cruiser will travel down the river slowly at 50 MPH, dock at the Pink Star Station for an Hour to pick up more passengers , then turn around and go back to the gulf.
  • Total Travel Time For The Ship If It Were Not Stopped: 3 HRS
  • The Black Arrow: is where The Thieves start. The Black Arrow is 10 Miles Away From The Red Arrow & 25 Miles Away From The Pink Star Docking Station.
  • The Mountains Are 500 Yards High.
  • BlueStars: Represent small camps of people living in cabins. The people are locals to the area, 25 people per group.
  • The Yellow Star: Is the rendezvous point, where a Helicopter will pick up the thieves if they have the Jewels & Treasure.
  • The Cruiser Is Unsinkable & The Motor Cannot Be Destroyed. Besides that it is a ordinary Luxury Cruiser.

Open In New Tab To Enlarge

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Guards:

• There are 2 Treasure Exhibits On The Ship At The Green Stars. Protect them both & stop The Thieves.
  • Exhibit 1 Is In The Royal Promenade & Exhibit 2 is in The Solarium.
  • Do not hide the Treasure as it is a tourist exhibit.
  • Try, not to kill the passengers, if you can.
  • (Bad Guys, Will Still Do What They Have To)

Thieves:

• You must steal both Treasure Exhibits, make your escape, and head to the Yellow Star to be picked up by the Helicopter.
  • To Give you more of a sporting chance; a Stealth Boat & Navy Seal Driver will be waiting for you on the River Bank.
  • The Driver Will Only Pick You Up & Drop You Off. He will not engage anyone in combat. If you want to drive the boat yourself, that's fine.
  • NO STEALTH BOAT WEAPONS OR GADGETS.

M80 Stiletto Stealth Boat

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Good Luck & Remember All Other Tourney Rules Are In Place & Will Be Posted In Each Thread.

#2 Posted by MICKEY-MOUSE (36334 posts) - - Show Bio

Wow there are a lot of unique people here Count Dooku, Gorgon, Kaine, Hydroman, and even a powerful pokemon. This one is going to get crazy.

@juiceboks vs @highaccuser

Enjoy your mission. Good Luck. :D

#3 Edited by Sy8000 (34818 posts) - - Show Bio
#4 Posted by MICKEY-MOUSE (36334 posts) - - Show Bio
#5 Posted by FukYouRenchamp (7109 posts) - - Show Bio
#6 Posted by MICKEY-MOUSE (36334 posts) - - Show Bio
#7 Edited by FukYouRenchamp (7109 posts) - - Show Bio

First time I've seen someone actively want to go first.

After reading some of Superior Spiderman, I quite like ruthless Spiderman, although hes very scarce on feats, might have to steal some of Wardemons..

#8 Edited by MICKEY-MOUSE (36334 posts) - - Show Bio

@pr0metheus: Yeah, he has plenty of feats. Wardemon used him really well vs Sov, even though he lost the match. Here.

#9 Edited by Angryprune (747 posts) - - Show Bio

I've never seen anyone of Juiceboks' team used in a Tourney. This will be cool

#10 Posted by MICKEY-MOUSE (36334 posts) - - Show Bio

@angryprune: Glad you like it. Ya these are two really cool teams. :)

#11 Posted by juiceboks (24556 posts) - - Show Bio

Just got home from a meeting, I'll put up an opening later today.

#12 Edited by FukYouRenchamp (7109 posts) - - Show Bio

@lukehero said:

@pr0metheus: Yeah, he has plenty of feats. Wardemon used him really well vs Sov, even though he lost the match. Here.

I meant so far :P

Yeah, That is the thread I was talking about. I don't feel so bad I'm on defence anymore because I just found out SpOck can do this

No Caption Provided

Also, can I get the Spiderbots to multiply by using parts of the ship?

#13 Edited by MICKEY-MOUSE (36334 posts) - - Show Bio
#14 Posted by Sy8000 (34818 posts) - - Show Bio
#15 Posted by juiceboks (24556 posts) - - Show Bio

@highaccuser Alright here we go! I'll just start out with a brief overview.

Count Dooku

Darth Tyranus is the famed Sith Lord and the second in command of the Seperatist army during the whole Clone Wars era. He's successfully convinced several Star Systems to ally with him, and his politcal leadership is superseded by perhaps only his combat prowess. I won't get into it that much now(as ultimately seeking out combat is the last thing I expect here) but just know he's a lot more agile than his age would have you believe and he is a very skilled practitioner of both TK and Force Lightning.

Hydro-Man

Um..not much to really say here. Morris has the powers of an A-level threat but due to this idiocy and overall incompetence he's risen to his peak of bank robber. Though he has had his fair share of highlights such as fighting the Avengers and FF and doing well against them..he's almost always been outsmarted in the end. He can absorb any and all bodies of water and add to his own volume increasing his strength and size. Thanks to some upgrades via the Wizard he can now manipulate liquid outside of his own body. Unfortunately due to his limited intelligence he hasn't expounded much on this. Which is why I gave him quite a boost in brainpower to give him the chance to prove he's above pushing around Spider-Man and other street levelers. Now..if only Electro could get some brains :P

Darkrai

Darkrai is a shadow pokemon. He has the ability to go intangible and travel through solid objects, levitate at great speeds, shoot out blasts of dark matter, create forcefields, and project orbs of darkness that cause whoever they touch to be lulled into sleep. Needless to say..this guy's got a lot to offer. I'll post feats from his movie as the debate progresses just to give a better idea of what you're up against.

Strategy

Okay so..here's what's going down.

1. Lukehero has blessed my team with a water scenario. Great news for Morris because that allows him to take advantage of the situation in a way I certainly didn't expect. He's gonna go into the water and absorb as much as he can to increase his volume. Considering this is a mile wide river we're on..he's gonna absorb a lot really quick. Flowing around the liner..he'll keep watch for any suspicious activity anywhere around the river. Your team won't cross the water without him knowing..and God forbid he finds them before they get across the way.

2. Darkrai will phase into the ground around the river and travel in the shadows carefully watching for any suspicious movement. Nothing too fancy here.

3. Dooku will be spearheading this team. He'll stay on the liner and pretend to be one of the tourists enjoying a nice vacation. What he'll really be doing is surveying the area, communicating with Darkrai and Hyrdro-Man through the Force and Telepathy, and sensing where your team is through the Force. They get within a certain range, Dooku gets notified and tells his teammates what's up if they haven't already caught on. He could also mask his presence from Gorgon's TP(if he were to get in range) so as to make sure there's no way your team would know he's there.

One great advantage my team has that shouldn't be looked over is advanced knowledge. They know everything there is to know about your whole team. Powers, weaknesses, combat tendencies, about as much knowledge as you or I have on them. Morris for one knows no one on your team can hurt him, and now that he's a genius will use that knowledge to his advantage in taking them out. Your team doesn't know anything about Hydro-Man(as they've probably never even heard of him) and won't likely be expecting him to be part of the river waiting. They certainly won't be expecting a moving shadow to attack them when they have their backs turned. There's a lot more in store for your team..so we'll just have to wait and see exactly what awaits them in their mission.

#16 Posted by MICKEY-MOUSE (36334 posts) - - Show Bio

@highaccuser:
Can't wait to see how you'll handle this, I know you can.

@juiceboks:
Good looking opener, can't wait to see what scans you have up your sleeve.

@angryprune: Just tagging you to this in case you wanted to read along.

#17 Edited by Sy8000 (34818 posts) - - Show Bio

@juiceboks: Alright let's get out some intros.

Kaine

Kaine is well known in the vine. Initially, he was a flawed clone of peter parker who was far more powerful. During spider-island, he was purified and is now a perfect clone. After he bonded with the other, he became physically superior to peter. He lacks the spider sense, but makes up with stingers and better stats.

The most important thing Kaine has going for him here is his stealth suit. I'll get to that later.

Cyclops

Cyclops needs no explanation. He has much more destructive power going for him than anyone on either team. He'll serve as my teams tactician.

Gorgon

Gorgon is going to be the trickiest for your team to handle. His stare turns his enemies into stone, which your team won't be able to avoid. Gorgon is also a boarderline speedster and is the fastest person in this fight.

Deadpool

Nuff said.

Taskmaster

Taskmaster has the ability to replicate any skill he sees performed. By observing and copying the skills of numerous street levelers, he has become one of the most deadly fighters in comics.

Spawn

I'm of course using classic spawn, who was only street level instead of the herald level being he became. He still has similiar powers, but on a lesser scale.

Spawn is the most important member on my team for two reasons: Variety and manifestation.

Strategy

One obvious issue with my team is teamwork. These people either don't know each other well, or hate each other. I believe I can compensate for this. Cyclops and Gorgon are both experienced leaders. If cyclops presents his strategy, Gorgon won't refuse out of pride. Deadpool mostly jokes around rather than actually being a hindrance for my team and will be ignored. Kaine and Spawn don't have any interest in leading, leaving taskmaster as the only possible dissentor. He should back down if he's outnumbered.

Now onto actual strategy. First Spawn will disguise our teams boat as a common speedboat. He can cast illusions as shown here.

Your team won't suspect anything from a common speedboat.

My team won't begin moving till your ship has reached us. We want to wait for your guard to drop. In this time spawn will begin creating some gear for my team. Even back then he could manifest anything he wanted.

This scan was from when he was just learning his powers. Even then he could manifest something as specific as a brand of beer he'd never seen.

Once your ship reaches my team, we'll begin to board. Or we'll try before hydro-man and Darkrai attack us. Not to worry, scott has a backup plan. Cyclops and Gorgon will have been watching the back and sides of the boat as they can react to an attack fastest. At this point one of two things will happen.

1. Gorgon will turn both our attackers to stone and end the whole confrontation they're.

2. The fight drags on and the noise eliminates the element of surprise.

Let's assume the latter happens, we can compensate. Spawn will teleport Kaine, deadpool and taskmaster onto the boat. He can do that.

He can force teleport others. Sorry I can't find the scans.

Spawn, cyclops and gorgon will engage darkrai and Hydro-man. The outcome is irrelevent.

Once on the liner, Kaine will use his stealth suit to go invisible.

Deadpool and Taskmaster will be armed with many grenades, including smoke and flashbang. The purpose of this is to cause chaos and draw out Dooku. He might be undercover, but I'm willing to bet if he thinks he's in danger of being killed by these armed and highly murderous attackers I think he'll blow cover.

Deapool and Taskmaster will engage Dooku. I doubt Dooku will let them take the gems, and with TK refusing him will be hard, but this is all a distraction.

Kaine will be sneaking down to the other gems with Dooku too occupied to stop him. Once he gets it he'll get out of the liner and return to the stealth boat.

Kaine will then fire a flare gun that spawn made for him, signaling Deapool and Taskmaster to leave. Spawn will then teleport Kaine over to dooku, who will restrain him with webs. Deapool will quickly grab the loot and use his teleporter to get away. My team will then speed away

Dooku will likely recover, as Kaine won't kill him with morals on. He will join the rest of your team in pursuing mine. All those grenades and rocket launchers spawn manifested will cover us. Cyclops will be letting loose his optic blasts. Spawn will help with his own explosions. And a few hell blasts.

Spawn will throw you off with illusions of your team killing ours. This should give us more than enough time to rush to the escape point.

Your move.

#18 Posted by MICKEY-MOUSE (36334 posts) - - Show Bio

@juiceboks: @highaccuser: Please look at rule 8 and 12 High. You can only teleport yourself and your own gear. Everyone is willing to kill, but good guys will not kill innocent people.

#19 Posted by juiceboks (24556 posts) - - Show Bio

@lukehero I was just about to mention those two things lol.

#20 Posted by Sy8000 (34818 posts) - - Show Bio

@lukehero said:

@juiceboks: @highaccuser: Please look at rule 8 and 12 High. You can only teleport yourself and your own gear. Everyone is willing to kill, but good guys will not kill innocent people.

What if spawn teleports with them? I'm not using teleport for BFR.

Also, they won't be killing innocents, cyclops wouldn't allow that. They're just making a scare.

#21 Edited by MICKEY-MOUSE (36334 posts) - - Show Bio

@highaccuser: No, you can only teleport yourself & gear. You can't teleport people, even teammates. I meant check the rule, when you said that stuff about Kane not killing Doku with morals on.

#22 Posted by Sy8000 (34818 posts) - - Show Bio

@lukehero said:

@highaccuser: No, you can only teleport yourself & gear. You can't teleport people, even teammates. I meant check the rule, when you said that stuff about Kane not killing Doku with morals on.

Ah. Ok

Juiceboks I'll get to you with a revised stratagy tomorrow. I won't re-do the whole thing, just the bits where spawn teleports.

#23 Posted by Sy8000 (34818 posts) - - Show Bio

@juiceboks: Here's the changes to the plan:

Instead of teleporting to the ship, Kaine will web swing over while carrying Deadpool and Taskmaster. I figure those two will be less useful against hydro-man and Darkrai.

Once he gets back to the top of the boat, instead of porting back to the boat, Kaine will toss the gems to taskmaster. He will then fight Dooku. I don't know enough about Dooku to tell you the result, and it doesn't matter.

Deapool and taskmaster will run away with the gear and cyclops will fire into the air, signaling Kaine to flee. Everything goes as planned from there.

#24 Edited by MICKEY-MOUSE (36334 posts) - - Show Bio
#25 Posted by MICKEY-MOUSE (36334 posts) - - Show Bio
#26 Edited by Sy8000 (34818 posts) - - Show Bio
#27 Posted by juiceboks (24556 posts) - - Show Bio

@juiceboks still doing this?

Yea school's been keeping me busy with admissions for a college I just got accepted to. I'll post a rebuttal when I get home from school today.

#28 Posted by MICKEY-MOUSE (36334 posts) - - Show Bio

@highaccuser: @juiceboks:

Welp, school comes first. Hopefully today being Friday & the start of the weekend will free you up. Good Luck with school & with posting.

#29 Posted by juiceboks (24556 posts) - - Show Bio

@highaccuser Alright let's try this again.

. Cyclops and Gorgon are both experienced leaders. If cyclops presents his strategy, Gorgon won't refuse out of pride. Deadpool mostly jokes around rather than actually being a hindrance for my team and will be ignored. Kaine and Spawn don't have any interest in leading, leaving taskmaster as the only possible dissentor. He should back down if he's outnumbered.

Gorgon had some qualms with being a part of Norman Osborn's Avengers. I doubt he'd just up and do whatever the best friend of his most hated adversary would say. Gorgon also has very little patience for nonsense..which is something Deadpool brings a lot of. Kaine's not exactly a team player most of the time, and classic Al was a lone wolf who'd rather do his own thing than hang with some people he knows nothing about. I don't think any plan you're team manages to agree on would go smoothly with the type of characters present..

Your team won't suspect anything from a common speedboat.

The only one on my team that could be fooled by something like this is Darkrai. Dooku can sense your team's presence via the Force as he's done multiple times. Here's one of the more impressive times.

Loading Video...

He could sense Ventress(one of the most skilled Sith Assasins) before she infiltrated the arena. She specializes in masking her presence from force-sensitives..so this is especially impressive. Kaine's suit ain't helping him here. If they get near the ship, Dooku senses it and lets his team know if they haven't already which at least Morris should.

Morris is literally part of the river by the time it docks. Anything that gets within half a mile of the liner gets sunk, torn apart, crushed by incredibly dense liquid, and sent to the bottom of the river. Hydroman normally isn't the smartest tool in the shed, but with the massive brain boost he gets from the perk..something like this should be child's play. And again, my team has the advantage of surprise and being virtually unknown to yours. They won't expect to get attacked by the river itself, and anybody inside will be sleeping with the literal fishes.

1. Gorgon will turn both our attackers to stone and end the whole confrontation they're

This is very much out of character for Tomi. He's a warrior, and using this cheap tactic off the bat is not something he'd do. Especially considering he doesn't know what he's up against.

Deapool and Taskmaster will engage Dooku. I doubt Dooku will let them take the gems, and with TK refusing him will be hard, but this is all a distraction.

A very minor distraction at that. They get tossed a considerable distance over the liner where Morris can finish them off a whole plethora of ways. Dooku's TK is certainly enough for this.

Loading Video...

Here he lifts about a dozen or so stone obelisks without any strain.

He gathered the Force once more in a single indrawn breath that summoned power from throughout the universe; the slightest whipcrack of that power, negligent as a flick of his wrist, sent Kenobi flying backward to crash hard against the wall, but Dooku didn't have time to enjoy it.

Revenge of the Sith

Here he tosses Obi-Wan away with but a flick of his wrist.

And the cool thing about this is, Dooku doesn't even have to break character to do any of this. He could hide amongst a crowd and just send them away while slightly moving underneath his robe. Your team still would have no idea what's happening to them as they're picked off as soon they get near the water. I already said my team isn't built around direct combat. Stealth and subtlety are what's gonna give them the win here.

All those grenades and rocket launchers spawn manifested will cover us. Cyclops will be letting loose his optic blasts. Spawn will help with his own explosions. And a few hell blasts.

So..they're gonna bomb a liner full of a couple thousand innocent civilians just to make a quick getaway from an enemy they still aren't aware of? Maybe Gorgon, and Tony would be okay with this..but Kaine, Al, Deadpool, and Cyclops wouldn't be. Scott sure as hell wouldn't start firing off blasts willy nilly like that, and Deadpool has a strict policy against killing innocent children(of which there should be quite a bit on a cruise ship).

This should give us more than enough time to rush to the escape point.

I honestly doubt anyone except Al will make it on the Liner, much less get the gems and leave in one piece. Morris is the MVP here, and your team doesn't really have an answer for him. Mostly because..they won't even know to deal with him until he starts killing them off. And to add insult to injury, I haven't even gotten to Darkrai yet and all of what he brings to the table. So far..Morris and Dooku are more than enough to take care of them all.

#30 Posted by MICKEY-MOUSE (36334 posts) - - Show Bio

@highaccuser: @juiceboks:

Well, Dook & the boys making some noise.

Hey where is the video or scan for this?

Here he tosses Obi-Wan away with but a flick of his wrist.

#31 Edited by juiceboks (24556 posts) - - Show Bio

@lukehero Haha I quoted from the novel to show that.

#32 Posted by MICKEY-MOUSE (36334 posts) - - Show Bio
#33 Edited by Sy8000 (34818 posts) - - Show Bio

@juiceboks: Good stuff. I don't know how to only quote select parts of comments, so bear with me.

As for Gorgon, my team isn't going to start fighting itself, and I don't think he'll ignore a good strategy out of pride, plus cyc and logan aren't really friends at this point. Deadpool will be put in his place, and though spawn and Kaine won't like it, they'll agree this is the best option.

And what about your team? They don't know each other and they're much more agressive than mine. Why are hydro man and Darkrai going on simple patrol? Why is Dooku successfully calling the shots?

How good is Dooku's range? In the instance you gave me, he's literally standing next to the person he's seeing through. That's not the position my team is in.

Okay, you keep talking about how much more hydro-man can do with this intelligence, but you haven't proven he's capable of this stuff...period. You haven't shown him fusing with water or controlling it on a large scale. Being smart doesn't make you more powerful. Also, intelligence=/=competence. Morris isn't familiar with this intelligence or the sudden ideas flowing through him. Without time to adjust, he's likely to forget what he's realized he can do. Plus Iron mans intelligence has nothing on hydrokinesis.

Your team is required to avoid killing citizens, which is what my team appears to be to Dooku. I don't see how he'll see past an illusion from a hell being either way. Even Dooku has never seen through something like that.

Gorgon does avoid spamming stone stare...when he thinks there's a fight to be had. He's fighting an intangible nightmare king and pure water. Not a very warrior like fight. But you might be right, which is why I've entertained another option.

Dooku is going to spam force push? Then it's a good thing Deadpool can easily teleport back to Dooku. He has a teleporter. Taskmaster will have been given a grapple hook by spawn, and he has daredevils skills in grappling with billy clubs, so no getting knocked off the boat for him.

Dooku will not sense Kaine, rather he will sense three new people entering the ship, two of which are attacking him. After that, he'll likely loos Kaine in the sea of people on the liner.

Maybe Dooku does handle them, maybe he realizes this was a distraction for Kaine's sake, maybe he takes the same route to the gems as Kaine, maybe he gets there first. What then? The rest of your team is dealing with the rest of mine, so no backup. You're gonna have to prove he can handle Kaine.You've said your team is non-combat based. Well now it's coming down to Kaine vs Dooku. If Kaine wins, he'll take the gems unopposed. If not, spawn will replace him, but I'll get to that when I need to.

Very few people can compete with Kaine when he's angry. I know Jedi can deflect lasers, but Kaine might just be too fast for Dooku altogether.

Here's his fight with the assassins guild:

Let's deconstruct what makes this awesome:

1. He catches an arrow that he didn't even see. Good reflexes, so he can dodge whatever Dooku throws out him.

2. The amount of damage he took in the fight. He was show in the shoulder, slashed across the chest, slashed across the face, kicked off a moving bus, and smashed into concrete so hard it dents. That takes major damage soak, so he can survive whatever Dooku throws at him.

3. He one-shots a bulletproof ninja. Dooku can't survive his blows.

4. He out speeds harvester. He went from having standard mindset and getting blitzed to being angry and out-running him as well as out-reacting him and cutting off his leg before he could respond. Even speedsters can't compete with an angry Kaine.

5. It showcases the difference between normal Kaine and a ticked off Kaine.

6. He's much more powerful now. That was all before he became the other and got a huge stat boost.

Another instance of out-speeding a fast person. This is Kraven, someone who fought evenly with black panther in every aspect, including speed. BP and Kraven are both faster than spider-man, but not Kaine apparently.

He says "no". That practically gave Kraven a heads up, but he didn't even brace himself in time. There's context to this, Kraven wanted to die, but he also wanted a warriors death. I personally interpret it as Kaine one-shotting someone who matched spider-Man, but there is context. Interpret it as you will.

You misunderstand, we aren't bombing the liner, we're boming your team that happens to be near it. The boat might rock a bit, but I think the people are safe.

The escape point is on land, so I don't fear Morris near it. And even if you do see past the explosions, hell blasts, optic blasts and illusions, you won't stop spawn. He can teleport away and play it safe, but it won't come to that. Cyclops wide beams should make escape easily covered, if your team is still alive.

Your move.

#34 Posted by MICKEY-MOUSE (36334 posts) - - Show Bio

@highaccuser: To Select Quote, you copy and paste a sentence. Then Highlight it. Then Select The Quote Button that is above you. You see all those options, TParagraph, Link, Img, and all that. Quote is up there to.

You misunderstand, we aren't bombing the liner, we're boming your team that happens to be near it. The boat might rock a bit, but I think the people are safe.

#35 Posted by Sy8000 (34818 posts) - - Show Bio
@lukehero said:

@highaccuser: To Select Quote, you copy and paste a sentence. Then Highlight it. Then Select The Quote Button that is above you. You see all those options, TParagraph, Link, Img, and all that. Quote is up there to.

Whew. Thanks. I rather needed that.

#37 Posted by MICKEY-MOUSE (36334 posts) - - Show Bio
#38 Posted by MICKEY-MOUSE (36334 posts) - - Show Bio
#39 Posted by Sy8000 (34818 posts) - - Show Bio

@lukehero said:

@lukehero said:

@juiceboks: @highaccuser:

Alright, you guys keep pressing forward!!!!! Just a reminder!!!!

Double reminder :D Please keep posting.

He's probably just having stuff with school to deal with.

#40 Posted by MICKEY-MOUSE (36334 posts) - - Show Bio

@highaccuser: I know, it is the end of the year(School Year). Finals come up in May(At least here they do.) Plus he said he was graduating, and filling out stuff for college.

#41 Posted by juiceboks (24556 posts) - - Show Bio
#42 Edited by MICKEY-MOUSE (36334 posts) - - Show Bio

@juiceboks: No prob, I always send reminders because people get into multiple tourneys & CAVS.

#44 Edited by juiceboks (24556 posts) - - Show Bio

@highaccuser Alright let's try this again.

And what about your team? They don't know each other and they're much more agressive than mine. Why are hydro man and Darkrai going on simple patrol? Why is Dooku successfully calling the shots?

What about my team? Dooku has been the leader of the Seperatists in the Clone Wars for years, convinced thousands of star systems across the galaxy to side with him, and was Sidious' right hand man for about a decade. It's no wonder he'd be leading this team. Morris is a villian who's had experience with teams such as the Frightful Four and Suicide Seven. And according to Lukehero a pokemon will only follow a strong leader..and Tyranus obviously fits the bill. My team's chemistry shouldn't be in question here.

How good is Dooku's range? In the instance you gave me, he's literally standing next to the person he's seeing through. That's not the position my team is in.

He actually found her out long before she was right next to him. Like..while she was trying to sneak into the arena(which was quite large). Hence why he wasn't surprised when she moved right next to him. Even if this wasn't the case..remember she was masking her Force aura. No one on your team can do this, as such it should be much easier for him to spot them. I'd also argue that considering Dooku's accolade of being widely regarded as one of the most knowledgeable and experienced practitioners of the Force..and other much less adept users having demonstrated the capacity to sense disturbances in the Force..it should come as no surprise that Tyranus can utilize this to sense someone aboard a starship.

Okay, you keep talking about how much more hydro-man can do with this intelligence, but you haven't proven he's capable of this stuff...period. You haven't shown him fusing with water or controlling it on a large scale. Being smart doesn't make you more powerful. Also, intelligence=/=competence. Morris isn't familiar with this intelligence or the sudden ideas flowing through him. Without time to adjust, he's likely to forget what he's realized he can do. Plus Iron mans intelligence has nothing on hydrokinesis.

I'm not suggesting he'll seperate the Hydrogen and Oxygen atoms in your team's capillaries to choke them from the inside out(Even though he's done something like this to drain Trapster of all the moisture in his body). All I really said he'll do is..

1. Absorb the mass of water in the river to become larger(which he's done)

He absorbed the water in the water park to do this
He absorbed the water in the water park to do this

2. To use his water manipulation to bring the boat underwater(which any person with some a good degree of super strength could do..let alone a character that's manipulating the very water the boat is residing on)

3. Tear the boat apart(which again any character with super strength should be able to do)

4. And drown everybody inside(which he's done many times)

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

No..intelligence doesn't make a character more powerful. What it does is allows them to use their powers competently and in ways they simply couldn't(or didn't) think of before. Having Tony's knowledge of Biology, Physics, and Chemistry(All of which Hydrology encompasses) should allow Morris more options in combat and just generally make him a much more formidable opponent. For someone who has a history of suffering from CIS along with Sandman and Electro..I see this as nothing but a bolster for Morris. And as for not being familiar with this increase in brainpower..that shouldn't be relevant as having genius level intellect includes the capacity for knowledge. Even if you're right..it's not like he's immediately getting thrown into battle. We start miles apart..he's got time to get used to all of this newfound smartitude. It's not like I'm turning a caveman into Reed Richards here.

Your team is required to avoid killing citizens, which is what my team appears to be to Dooku. I don't see how he'll see past an illusion from a hell being either way. Even Dooku has never seen through something like that.

..says who? My team is composed of villians dude. Even if they weren't..they know everything about your guys which includes what they look like. Your team on the other hand is made up of mostly heroes who are required to avoid killing citizens and don't know anything about the characters they're up against.

I can reverse that argument and say that because Spawn has never fooled anybody with essentially a sixth sense then he won't be able to do it here. Obviously I can't show Dooku seeing through a magical illusion put in place by a hellspawn..but Force Illusions and Telepathy are a thing in the SW universe. And Dooku has shown some propensity in at least one..and should be at least familiar with the other given his knowledge of the Force.

Dooku is going to spam force push? Then it's a good thing Deadpool can easily teleport back to Dooku. He has a teleporter. Taskmaster will have been given a grapple hook by spawn, and he has daredevils skills in grappling with billy clubs, so no getting knocked off the boat for him.

I don't think Deadpool's teleporter is considered standard gear anymore..regardless. If he comes back then Dooku can just pop his brain like Cable did.

No Caption Provided

And then throw him in the river. That's sure to get the job done. And if you're gonna try and make the argument that Tyranus hasn't shown the level of control necessary to do this..think again. He's used his TK to torture his apprentice very intricately.

Dooku lifted that one finger, and this time he tapped it in the air, as if pushing a needle into a pincushion. Ventress crumpled to her knees. Her voice came out clotted with pain. "Please," she said. "Don't."

"It doesn't feel very good, does it? Like sharp stones in your throat and chest." Dooku made another little patting motion, and Ventress slammed to the tile floor. "It's the blood vessels I hate," Dooku said. "The way they stretch inside, like balloons about to pop."

"P-p-p-please..."

"But worse than anything is the memories," he said, more softly still. "They crowd around, like flies on meat. Every despicable thing, every petty vice, every little act of spite."

A cruel, strange quiet stretched out as Ventress panted on the stone floor. Rain ticked against the window glass, and the Count's soft voice went dark and far away. "All the things you should have stopped, but didn't, and nothing will ever be right again. And the things you've done," he whispered. "By the pitiless stars, the things you've done..."

The comm on Dooku's desk beeped. He shook his head, like a man waking from a dream. "The Troxan delegation is at the door."

Ventress crawled to her feet. Her face was bruised and her cheeks were wet with tears. Both pretended not to notice.

--Taken from Yoda: Dark Rendezvous

This, much like most of his TK feats, was done quite effortlessly

As for Tony..he's not getting tossed 20 meters overboard..he's getting thrown clear across the way. A grappling hook(which Dooku could easily disarm him of/use to spear him in his face) will not save him from that. And again..Dooku can simply snap his neck before he tosses him to make sure he stays dead.

Maybe Dooku does handle them, maybe he realizes this was a distraction for Kaine's sake, maybe he takes the same route to the gems as Kaine, maybe he gets there first.

He does, he will(already gone over this..he'll be expecting Kaine to stealth suit his way to the treasure and he's no stranger to strategic ruses), he should already be in that area so need to move that much.

Kaine might just be too fast for Dooku altogether.

Hardly. Kaine's Spider-Man level at best..while Dooku should be at the very LEAST slightly above that. He's moved as a blur since he was 12.

There was a flash of surprise on Lorian's face when he noted the coldness in Dooku's gaze. He stumbled backward as Dooku came at him furiously, his lightsaber a blur of color and motion.

Source: Legacy of the Jedi

Has thrown blows imperceptibly fast.

Skywalker leapt for him again, and this time Dooku met the boy's charge easily. They stood nearly toe-to-toe, blades flashing faster than the eye could see, but Skywalker had lost his edge: a simple taunt was all that had been required to shift the focus of his attention from winning the fight to controlling his own emotions.

Source: Revenge of the Sith

Generated several afterimages with his blade against Yoda
Generated several afterimages with his blade against Yoda

Dooku's fought faster than Obi-Wan. Same Master that has deflected blaster fire from entire armies at once

The two droids fired at Obi-Wan, but he batted their fired energy bolts back at them and cut them down as he moved fast for Dooku. Unfortunately, Dooku moved faster, extending his left hand toward Obi-Wan as he used the Force to lift the Jedi off his feet while at the same time constricting his throat.

Source: The Rise and Fall of Darth Vader

He's also fought so fast his lightsaber appeared to be everywhere at once to Obi-Wan.

As Obi-Wan gave ground, Dooku quickened the pace. His every move was economical and elegant; his lightsaber seemed to be everywhere. Obi-Wan remembered Jocasta Nu telling him, With a lightsaber, in the old style of fencing, he had no match. Now he could see what she meant. Unfortunately.

Source: Attack of the Clones Junior Novelization

Yea..he's got more than enough speed feats to suggest he can at the very least contend with Kaine(I personally see him as faster). Add that to the fact he has TK to fall back on and a weapon that can oneshot him..Kaine isn't lasting very long.

BP and Kraven are both faster than spider-man

Um..no? They most certainly are not faster than Peter. Peter has MUCH better speed feats than they do. I don't feel like this is a very pertinent point to go in depth in..but I just had to set the record straight. You're not gonna convince anyone with this line of reasoning.

At this point the only person your team could be aware of is Hydro-Man. And bombing water isn't really gonna do much..and he's still near people. Cyclops, Spawn, and Deadpool aren't gonna risk killing innocent civilians for just one person(assuming they're even alive at this point).

I think it's time I introduce Darkrai and how your team is pretty much done for when he makes the scene(which should be by the time they make it to the liner).

Darkrai

Strength/Durability

Darkrai's got small block busting durability without his forcefields.

No Caption Provided

Here he tanks Dialga's energy blasts without a scratch..same blasts that have done this.

No Caption Provided

His forcefields are durable enough to tank the combined attacks of Dialga and Palkia's most powerful moves. The explosion was stated to be able to destroy the entire city had Darkrai not intervened.

No Caption Provided

Notice how large he can make it.

And of course he's got intangibility to defend against physical attacks.

No Caption Provided

And he's strong enough to toss a Lickilicky and Team Rocket clear across the horizon. Lickilickys weigh on average 300lbs.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Speed

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Here he dodges Lickilicky's tongue attack inches away from him and moves behind Lickilicky in a blur.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Here he dodges Pikachu's lightning attack inches away from him, and moves so fast it looks like Darkrai made duplicates of himself.

Dark Void

Dark Void is an attack where Darkrai sends out spheres of dark energy that make whoever they touch immediately fall asleep.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Dark Pulse

Dark Pulse is a move where Darkrai sends out waves of dark energy as projectiles.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Here you can see it's strong enough to send the two colossal Dialga and Palkia flying after colliding and plummeting towards the ground. These Pokemon deities were strong enough to send shockwaves that rebounded throughout Alamos Town whenever they collided.

Remember those energy blasts Dialga shot out that destroyed dozens of buildings at once?

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Darkrai in a weakened state was able to block several of them with his Dark Pulse. Likewise he can block the grenades, bombs, optic blasts, hellfire, and whatever other ranged attacks your team can muster.

He'll go after Spawn, and either take him down with Dark Pulse or make him go to sleep with Dark Void.

I may not have developed the strategy for my team with CQC in mind..but that doesn't mean they're ill equipped to improvise. Far from it actually. The only way your team is getting off this liner alive is if Al ports himself away (which he in character wouldn't do that often as it drains him and he's more used to relying on his cape and chains).

#45 Posted by MICKEY-MOUSE (36334 posts) - - Show Bio

@highaccuser: @juiceboks: Good looking stuff, but you accidentally posted it twice.

Rule Clarification

• Try, not to kill the passengers, if you can.
  • (Bad Guys, Will Still Do What They Have To)

Basically the guards have to at least try to avoid unnecessary causalities, but bad guys are allowed to do what they must if need be.

#46 Posted by Sy8000 (34818 posts) - - Show Bio

@juiceboks: Alright

He actually found her out long before she was right next to him. Like..while she was trying to sneak into the arena(which was quite large). Hence why he wasn't surprised when she moved right next to him. Even if this wasn't the case..remember she was masking her Force aura. No one on your team can do this, as such it should be much easier for him to spot them. I'd also argue that considering Dooku's accolade of being widely regarded as one of the most knowledgeable and experienced practitioners of the Force..and other much less adept users having demonstrated the capacity to sense disturbances in the Force..it should come as no surprise that Tyranus can utilize this to sense someone aboard a starship.

The arena is large, but not the size of a river. We're talking about several miles, and even if Dooku senses them I doubt he can stop them. I'd argue that Dooku's skills are better against force users than anything else as he has much better knowledge of them. Spawns magic should be foreign to him.

I'm not suggesting he'll seperate the Hydrogen and Oxygen atoms in your team's capillaries to choke them from the inside out(Even though he's done something like this to drain Trapster of all the moisture in his body). All I really said he'll do is..

1. Absorb the mass of water in the river to become larger(which he's done)

He's done it to a water park, not a whole river. Again, this river is around 40 miles long, I doubt water parks have that much volume. Plus you'd have to show him being omniscient to everything that happens in his new body, and that Dooku can somehow make him see past illusions.

2. To use his water manipulation to bring the boat underwater(which any person with some a good degree of super strength could do..let alone a character that's manipulating the very water the boat is residing on)

3. Tear the boat apart(which again any character with super strength should be able to do)

4. And drown everybody inside(which he's done many times)

He's not going to sink a random boat, as Lukehero has established, and he's going to have quite a bit of trouble doing this while having optic blasts rained on him by Cyclops, as well as hell blasts and explosions from Spawn.

Also, it hardly matters if he's made of water or not. Gorgon can stone stare him easily.

..says who? My team is composed of villians dude. Even if they weren't..they know everything about your guys which includes what they look like. Your team on the other hand is made up of mostly heroes who are required to avoid killing citizens and don't know anything about the characters they're up against.

You really think Spawn can't change what they look like? The guy can't even make him look like himself. Also, my team is half-and-half on heroes, and the ones that are heroes are morally dodgy. Cyclops has tortured people for intel, Kaine's lopped off his enemies legs and nearly killed Kraven, Spawn been killing people since day one. And where are you getting the idea we'll try to kill people?

And Darkrai isn't really a villain, he just let himself appear to be one.

Also, I'm not sure your team will have clear intel on Spawn. Most info about him is post-second metamorphisis. But I digress, as it's not terribly important. I doubt we're the only "civilians" on this particular river.

I don't think Deadpool's teleporter is considered standard gear anymore..regardless. If he comes back then Dooku can just pop his brain like Cable did.

Yes because that will obviously kill him. I doubt your team has any way to permenantly kill Wade.

I also think it's possible takmaster can straight up kill Dooku. Hear me out here. The guy has copied Bullseye's skills. How do I know this?

Do you know anyone in marvel who can a kill a man with 2 pens but Bullseye?

Bullseye has tagged people moving faster than the stuff he throws at them, like spider-man(who has better speed feats than Dooku IMO), Daken, Daredevil, and Deadpool.

I don't know if Dooku can deflect that efficently, especially since Tony doesn't play around like Bullseye does. Even a young Daredevil could deflect bullets, but not what Bullseye was dishing out.

So he might not even get past these two.

Hardly. Kaine's Spider-Man level at best..while Dooku should be at the very LEAST slightly above that. He's moved as a blur since he was 12.

Ahhhh...no. Kaine is faster than Peter. He's physically better in every way actually. Kaine has become the Other, and is as powerful as Peter was as the other. I won't dwell on his VASTLY superior strength as Dooku can't actually tank hits from either of them.

He states he's faster than Spider-Man and Wolverine(even after reading logan's file). Kaine isn't the kind to overstate himself. Even before he gained a huge stat boost as the other he was blitzing speedsters, I think he can blitz Dooku.

Also, what's to stop Kaine from using webs? It's actually quite in character for him, especially as the bloodlusted other. No amount of deflecting should help Dooku against this, unless he uses avoidence skills, in which case Taskmaster will likely have killed him by this point anyway.

Instances of Kaine web incaping.

Um..no? They most certainly are not faster than Peter. Peter has MUCH better speed feats than they do. I don't feel like this is a very pertinent point to go in depth in..but I just had to set the record straight. You're not gonna convince anyone with this line of reasoning.

BP always has the speed edge when they fight, but I agree this isn't important.

Yes Darkrai's all very good and nice, but he gets turned to stone like everyone else. He'll have to go tangible to attack, and would get hit by Cyclops or Spawn that very instance.

I'm ready for votes personally, BTW.

#47 Edited by juiceboks (24556 posts) - - Show Bio

@highaccuser

The arena is large, but not the size of a river. We're talking about several miles, and even if Dooku senses them I doubt he can stop them. I'd argue that Dooku's skills are better against force users than anything else as he has much better knowledge of them. Spawns magic should be foreign to him.

I'm not saying he'll sense your team before they even leave their post, but rather by the time they get near the liner. TP and illusions are just TP and Illusions regardless of origin. And I'd argue that since Spawn nor anybody else can mask their Force aura like Ventress can then it would be easier for Dooku to sense them. Like I said..weaker Force sensitives have sensed disturbances in the Force before and Dooku's in a league all his own when it comes to Force practitioning.

"The best of all would be the strongest student, yes? Wisest? Most learned in the ways of the Force? Best of all, Dooku would be! Our greatest student! Our greatest failure."

Source: Yoda: Dark Rendezvous

As admitted by Yoda.

He's done it to a water park, not a whole river. Again, this river is around 40 miles long, I doubt water parks have that much volume. Plus you'd have to show him being omniscient to everything that happens in his new body, and that Dooku can somehow make him see past illusions.

I'm not saying he'll absorb all the water in the river..just the water around the liner(which looks to be around 1,000 ft long). So really he'd only be absorbing about 1/5 of a mile's worth of water lengthwise. I guess I could calculate the exact volume..but I don't think it's that big of a deal really.

Dooku's mind controlled pirates and ripped information from the minds of Force-sensitives, I don't think snapping Morris out of an illusion would be that difficult. Morris as of Wizard's tampering has gained better control over water(being able to manipulate it from a distance). Combined that with his now greater intelligence, I don't see why Morris feeling the boat ride over him is such a stretch.

He's not going to sink a random boat, as Lukehero has established, and he's going to have quite a bit of trouble doing this while having optic blasts rained on him by Cyclops, as well as hell blasts and explosions from Spawn.

Also, it hardly matters if he's made of water or not. Gorgon can stone stare him easily.

They're not gonna know he's there until they're 30 ft underwater. They won't get a chance to attack him before he makes his appearance, and there aren't any boats on the river at the time of this cruise either. If Morris sees or senses a boat coming towards the liner, and he knows that there are gonna be a group of people trying to steal the treasure on board, do you think he's just gonna let it pass by him? A boat coming directly towards the liner is VERY suspicious. Lukehero only said to try to not kill the passengers. All the passengers are already on the boat. Besides..Dooku and Morris are bad guys and Lukehero said they'll still do what they gotta do. And if that means sinking a suspicious looking boat to complete their mission, then I have no doubt in my mind they'll do it.

And we've been over this. Tomi using his stone stare right off the bat is OOC. Not that he's gonna get a chance to anyway..

Yes because that will obviously kill him. I doubt your team has any way to permenantly kill Wade.

I also think it's possible takmaster can straight up kill Dooku. Hear me out here. The guy has copied Bullseye's skills. How do I know this?

I never said it would kill him, but it will take him out of the fight for quite a while.

Again, Tony won't know where Dooku is until he's floating in the air gasping for oxygen. Dooku's not fighting either Deadpool nor Tony(he knows what they can do and he knows he'd be wasting his time starting a battle), he's assassinating them.

Ahhhh...no. Kaine is faster than Peter. He's physically better in every way actually.

In strength and durability sure, but I don't recall any speed feats suggesting he's faster. He can say he's faster but he hasn't actually shown it like he has with his strength. With the Other maybe..but it's not like he goes into that state in every fight(or even most of them for that matter). He doesn't have a Spider Sense to give him warning of Dooku's attacks to aid him..and I doubt he'll get a chance to punch him as Dooku would be wary of his incredible strength and avoid this with TK. Even if he landed a hit, that wouldn't be the end of Dooku. He's withstood multiple blows from Anakin, Yoda, and Grievous who all possess a good degree of super-strength either augmented with the Force or cybernetics respectively.

Loading Video...

And this is a just serves as a good indication of how strong Grievous is.

Loading Video...

Skip to around 2:40

Notice how he kicks people so hard they go flying and crumble machinery upon impact.

Not only that..but his Force lightning isn't something to be taken lightly as he's used it to instantly kill a group of Kiffar warriors.

No Caption Provided

I personally think he has more than enough to handle Kaine.

Also, what's to stop Kaine from using webs? It's actually quite in character for him, especially as the bloodlusted other. No amount of deflecting should help Dooku against this

He's only web spammed like..twice in character without reverting to the Other. He's MUCH more used to fighting up close and personal and is more likely to try that here than web-spam. Not that Dooku couldn't just slice through it with his lightsaber..or deflect it with TK.

BP always has the speed edge when they fight

He has a massive skill advantage..not speed. There's a difference. And they've only fought once IIRC. Like I said I won't get into this but I'm just saying most people would agree with me.

Yes Darkrai's all very good and nice, but he gets turned to stone like everyone else. He'll have to go tangible to attack, and would get hit by Cyclops or Spawn that very instance.

Already gone over how spamming stone stare against characters he knows nothing about is out of character. And I think I've shown that Darkrai is more than fast enough to avoid getting hit, you on the other hand haven't shown why Spawn, Gorgon, or Scott would avoid attacks like Dark Void or Dark Pulse(not that Gorgon or Scott would be around for Darkrai to fight by the time he gets there).

And yea me too actually. @lukehero

Avatar image for baron_von_santa
#49 Edited by Baron_von_Santa (5847 posts) - - Show Bio

highaccuser. more examples and scans of proof. plus, I like his strategy.

#50 Posted by Sovereign91001 (7483 posts) - - Show Bio

@juiceboks gets a vote, he seemed to hold control of the debate from jump and didn't let go. He brought up several points that I agreed with from small ones like Spider-Man's combat speed in regards to Black Panther & Kraven to larger ones; the usage of Gorgan's stone stare. It wasn't a bad outing for Highaccuser, just some of his points needed tightening up.