PYP FBW: PYP FBW: Lukehero vs Mr Ingenuity (Voting)

• 62 results
Jestersmiles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

#51  Edited By Jestersmiles

@mr_ingenuity gets my vote. Unfortunately Luke was fighting an uphill battle from the beginning though he did a great job with what he had, I felt it was not enough in the end. While @wyldsong did bring up a good point about using scans that are relevant to the discussion , the rest of ingenuity argument was pretty solid shut. These characters are not in the same tier and he made good points to point that out. Meanwhile luke really had no answer to the reaction feats though I like to point out a lesser debater would have given up from the beginning, @lukehero stuck it out till the end. That why he will always get my respect as a fellow viner :). kudos.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

3-2 Luke.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By mickey-mouse
sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz: I assume you are tossing out votes you thought were weak?

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero: there is 5 votes total, and you got 3 of the five.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz: What? Nah mate. Joewell, Precris, Heirtothekingdom, Claymore, and Jester all voted for Mr. ingenuity. I have votes from Sov, Wyldsong, and Comicstooge. Unless you were discounting votes you thought were weak or something he should be winning.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero said:

@sirfizzwhizz: What? Nah mate. Joewell, Precris, Heirtothekingdom, Claymore, and Jester all voted for Mr. ingenuity. I have votes from Sov, Wyldsong, and Comicstooge. Unless you were discounting votes you thought were weak or something he should be winning.

Wow I miss all those votes.

Yeah 5-3. Mr. I

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mr_ingenuity: has my vote even though Luke did excellent,MR_Ingenuity really convinced me that his team woukd take this,great job to both but ingenuity won my vote

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

I give my vote to @mr_ingenuity. multiple man was fodder but the showings for law's room and speed feats looked a bit more impressive than psylocke or weather wizard. As for the hood i didnt see anything to suggest luke's team could take the guy down and given psylocke, hercule, and weather wizard all have human level durability for the most part the hood shooting them would be enough to take them down, the mental protection and ability to attack while intangible/invisible just seemed like the perfect abilities to counter luke's team.

This came down to mr_ingenuity giving better justification of his team to be better suited to counter luke's team.

I didnt know much of anything about the characters in this match before it started. Im not used to seeing lukehero on the losing end and i thought he would win before the match started but i guess there is a first time for everything.

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero said:

Yeah 5-3. Mr. I

He stomped me in votes...so he is the winner.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero said:
@sirfizzwhizz said:
@lukehero said:

Yeah 5-3. Mr. I

He stomped me in votes...so he is the winner.

No duh, he is in his own match.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz: Derp, I forgot I had more than one team...derp derp..