Purple Guy (Megaton Rainfall) VS Doctor Manhattan (Watchmen)

God_of_Batman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

VS
VS
No Caption Provided

Rules

Morals off

No outside interference

No prior knowledge

Manhattan only has movie feats

Both are at full power

Win by any means necessary

Avatar image for darkpsychiclord_prime
DarkPsychicLord_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I know the purple guy can fly at MFTL+ speeds, stop time, shoots energy blasts and is invulnerable, is it anything else he can do? If not i say stalemate.

God_of_Batman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By God_of_Batman

@darkpsychiclord_prime said:

I know the purple guy can fly at MFTL+ speeds, stop time, shoots energy blasts and is invulnerable, is it anything else he can do? If not i say stalemate.

There's an Easter Egg where he casually destroys the entire earth

EDIT: I should note that he can stand on the surfaces of any stars without being hurt at all. In the fractal boss fight the giant pyramid shoots a laser beam that, if you let it do a full orbit of Earth, will completely cut the planet in half. Purple guy can stand in front of the beam and take no damage from it.

Also, Purple guy does die if he flies into a black hole. However, as far as I remember Dr. Manhattan hasn't even been in a black hole so we have no idea if he'd survive it either.

Battle123axe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

EDIT: I should note that he can stand on the surfaces of any stars without being hurt at all. In the fractal boss fight the giant pyramid shoots a laser beam that, if you let it do a full orbit of Earth, will completely cut the planet in half. Purple guy can stand in front of the beam and take no damage from it.

Also, Purple guy does die if he flies into a black hole. However, as far as I remember Dr. Manhattan hasn't even been in a black hole so we have no idea if he'd survive it either.

his standard blasts are like building level or so, his big blasts are town level or so, if he charges the big blasts for 30 seconds they are planetary. he can fly at 1 or 8 trillion times the speed of light, maneuver at mach 8 in cities iirc, and can travel between continents in seconds. he has a heat beam that can slice through buildings like tissue paper and destroy enemies in seconds that it takes multiple of his building level blasts to take out. he can also cast a field that can levitate objects to the point where it can catch falling buildings.

he can stand in the center of city busting and higher blasts, and what you mentioned about the earth cutting laser beams

Battle123axe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@god_of_batman said:

his standard blasts are like building level or so, his big blasts are town level or so, if he charges the big blasts for 30 seconds they are planetary. he can fly at 1 or 8 trillion times the speed of light, maneuver at mach 8 in cities iirc, and can travel between continents in seconds. he has a heat beam that can slice through buildings like tissue paper and destroy enemies in seconds that it takes multiple of his building level blasts to take out. he can also cast a field that can levitate objects to the point where it can catch falling buildings.

he can stand in the center of city busting and higher blasts, and what you mentioned about the earth cutting laser beams

he also has an attack that creates a heat shied around him and can cut through buildings and the ground like a hot knife through butter

Battle123axe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

he also has telekenesis enough to pick up cars

God_of_Batman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Battle123axe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Battle123axe

@battle123axe: So do you think that puts him above Manhattan?

maybe. he should be able to resist manhattan's molecular manip, but i don't know as i don't know his feats

Avatar image for darkpsychiclord_prime
DarkPsychicLord_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@battle123axe: i mean, he can probably destroy Manhattan's body (if that count as winning then purple guy) , but he will keep comming back, Manhattan has the option of teleport him to a Black Hole, although he has never done that, so imo the more likely outcome it's a stalemate.

Battle123axe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@battle123axe: i mean, he can probably destroy Manhattan's body (if that count as winning then purple guy) , but he will keep comming back, Manhattan has the option of teleport him to a Black Hole, although he has never done that, so imo the more likely outcome it's a stalemate.

probably

TheAmazingYOLO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Has Manhattan ever hurt anyone with purple guy's level of durability? And has he ever shown the ability to tank world busting attacks?

Amendment50

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#19  Edited By Amendment50

@theamazingyolo: Durability is not really the issue with Manhattan; his body can be reformed after being completely destroyed which means there is not really a conceivable way to kill him through physical means.

TheAmazingYOLO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theamazingyolo: Durability is not really the issue with Manhattan; his body can be reformed after being completely destroyed which means there is not really a conceivable way to kill him through physical means.

Ah, in that case this seems to be a stalemate unless Manhattan figures out he needs to throw purple guy in a black hole.

Flixure

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Flixure

@theamazingyolo: If we really go into it, technically speaking, the purple guy also respawns whenever he is killed, so is there a conceivable way to kill him? He may die to a black hole, but will always respawn. Plus, whenever civilization gets wiped out, he "technically" reverts time back to when it was normal, maybe this proves that he has the ability to rewind time? You could say this is gameplay mechanics, but they could actually be abilities that he uses to better humanity and save himself?

EDIT: These are technically all hypotheticals though, if we take everything that happens in the game as a cause for an ability that is.

mixinbootsrap

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@amendment50: gigaton blast comes from creators hands like mystic or cosmic beam maybe he can take damage from god like energy beam but ı can't say he is easy guy two of them immortal and has god like durability . offspring has a ghosty body he is indestructible (he can fly up in to planetary beam) ı think after very difficult and long fight offspring take him down some way maybe he throw him in a black hole or ı don't know .