Han Jihan (5)
Choco Bibi (2)
Gerard Valkryie (2)
Lightspeed for Choco Bibi (7)
1 extra character point (3)
1 hour of prep (2)
Kakashi DMS (4)
Mind/Soul Immunity (6)
Matter manip immunity (5)
1 hour prep (1)
- Win by Death, Incap, or KO. BFR is not allowed.
- Standard Gear.
- 8 character points.
- 12 Prep points.
- Nothing too vague and/or confusing. Your opponent does need to understand what your character is supposed to do, after all. This is a general rule meant for stuff that relies on obfuscation (I.E lots of colourful language) or overly complicated mechanics.
- No reality-warping and/or any attempts to cheaply get past this with semantics (bro it's totally spatial manipulation tho, not reality warping at all nuh huh).
- No Power Stealing/sealing/draining.
- No speed stealing.
- No time manipulation.
- Summons, constructs, or other fodder are limited to 150. All summons working together should be able to hinder, but not easily defeat the opposing team. They cannot be amped either.
- Cloning is limited to 10.
- Character Requests are completely fine! But I will require a (cited) RT to judge. Anything less than at least a vast majority of feats covered will be automatically rejected, no ifs or buts.
- Characters cannot be amped beyond a 5 pointer. They also can't be faster than LS in speed in general even without amps, but this is just in case.
My tourneys also follow a Zero Tolerance Policy: any attempt to deceive or hide power levels from myself, being overly toxic in debates or just being a general annoyance will get you booted out very quickly.
616 Manhattan, unoccupied. Both teams start at opposite ends of Central Park.
Posts should come out every 14 or so days unless a reason is stated beforehand. No excuses otherwise.