#1 Posted by BlitzSikes (1945 posts) - - Show Bio

-Both are composite feats

-Both get A Dragonuv sniper rifle(with only 2 Bullets), 2 hand guns (1 clip each only), and an M16 Assault Rifle (One magazine), 1Grenade, and 1 knife each

-Both have a Kevlar vest but no head gear.

-Both have no knowledge on the exact skill level of their opponent but both know the other is an extremely danagerous adversary.

-The area for battle is a forest with a 1 mile radius. Neither can leave until the other is dead. No food or water allowed. The trees are all spaced equally 10 meters from eachother. Other than the trees, the terrain is relatively flat.

-BOTH ENTER AT OPPOSITE ENDS

Who wins

Avatar image for deactivated-5bd0d99b6c6f7
#2 Posted by deactivated-5bd0d99b6c6f7 (1676 posts) - - Show Bio

Frank wins, but not easy, however since it's composite feats.... Its really too close to call. Ambition Vs. Determination... Nice fight. I back Frank with this one so long as he doesn't get cocky.

#3 Posted by BlitzSikes (1945 posts) - - Show Bio

@thepunisherfan: I've read a few issues with punisher in them, I've never seen him get cocky but is that an in character thing for him to do?

#4 Posted by deactivated-5bd0d99b6c6f7 (1676 posts) - - Show Bio

@blitzsikes: Sometimes. He’s great with prep, but mentally he can go in over his head.

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
#5 Posted by AllStarSuperman (43019 posts) - - Show Bio

Starting out of sight and with equal gear makes this a win for Frank.

#6 Posted by deactivated-5bd0d99b6c6f7 (1676 posts) - - Show Bio

@blitzsikes: Like when he fought Peter Parker, Steve Rogers, Bruce Wayne, Jigsaw, and etc.

#7 Edited by Mad_Jim (2285 posts) - - Show Bio

deadshot stomps .

#8 Edited by BlitzSikes (1945 posts) - - Show Bio
#9 Posted by Mad_Jim (2285 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for stalin-is-steel
#10 Posted by Stalin-Is-Steel (3586 posts) - - Show Bio

Deadshot's better at aiming than Frank. He'd win at long range.

#11 Posted by deathstroke512 (2375 posts) - - Show Bio

Deadshot

#12 Edited by HeComesAtNight (98 posts) - - Show Bio

@thepunisherfan: In one comic book where Punisher was brought on to help the last of the Avengers to fight King Thanos and Galactic Ghost Rider, Frank thought it would be an easy win. The biggest problem i see with Franks character is that he's a realist, he doesn't understand a lot of the time that characters like Thanos exist in his universe, he's like if a marine in our universe was put into an Avengers comic book. He wouldn't understand half of what was going on but would continue to act as if it were a battle zone so when he is faced with these massively powerful characters he's simply unprepared mentally.

Now past that, I think punisher would win, He's not just some guy with nothing left to lose who just goes out in a mask to fight crime. He's a soldier, he will find a way to destroy Deadshot a million different ways, He'll plan and produce at a speed that few have seen. this mixed with nothing left to lose leaves Deadshot dead before the fight started.

#13 Posted by HeComesAtNight (98 posts) - - Show Bio

@hecomesatnight: Hawkeye has a similar character trait in both the comic and movies as he finds both Thor's and Iron Man's abilities unrealistic calling them out on it occasionally.

#14 Posted by mrmonster (14696 posts) - - Show Bio

Deadshot