Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#101  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Gambler said:
"lol my bad man"
Nah..it was my bad for responding like that and not being clear.
Korg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 8

#102  Edited By Korg

The knives will also be plastic. I realize the toothpick was also plastic, but I don't believe what he did with that is close to physically possible. It's like the old "can Wolverine's claws harm Superman?" debate. He shouldn't have enough force to drive a plastic knife through a grown man's chest at any kind of distance. His eye, maybe. 3 grenades should be enough to take out most of the cafeteria, and Bullseye won't be able to get to all of them if they're spread. Frank is also more than experienced enough to time a grenade so that it will blow up in Bullseye's face. He should also be weighed down by that adamantium, but that doesn't seem to have happened, despite the fact that it causes Wolverine to weigh almost double what he would without it. Bullseye will have to avoid the explosions, and Frank can light him up with the machine gun while he dives for cover.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Korg said:
"The knives will also be plastic. I realize the toothpick was also plastic, but I don't believe what he did with that is close to physically possible. It's like the old "can Wolverine's claws harm Superman?" debate. He shouldn't have enough force to drive a plastic knife through a grown man's chest at any kind of distance. His eye, maybe. 3 grenades should be enough to take out most of the cafeteria, and Bullseye won't be able to get to all of them if they're spread. Frank is also more than experienced enough to time a grenade so that it will blow up in Bullseye's face. He should also be weighed down by that adamantium, but that doesn't seem to have happened, despite the fact that it causes Wolverine to weigh almost double what he would without it. Bullseye will have to avoid the explosions, and Frank can light him up with the machine gun while he dives for cover."
I completely agree with this except the adamantium part.Wolverine jumps higher with a full adamantium plated skeleton than people like Elektra who is an amazing acrobat but has regular bones.He doesn't ever seem to be weighed down at all and is strength really isn't superhuman.
Jumps on Sentinel
Jumps on Sentinel
Jumps on Gigantasaurus
Jumps on Gigantasaurus

Korg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104  Edited By Korg

Wolverine's healing factor is what allows him to compensate for the weight. The gorge jump scan is him without adamantium. The metal skeleton allows him a bit of superhuman strength, due to the fact that his muscles don't fatigue, and his skeleton can sustain a lot more pressure than mere bone, obviously.  It still weighs him down in water, though, so it's definitely extra weight for someone like Bullseye.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

#105  Edited By The_Ghostshell

That second scan is when he was without Adamantium. That's why he's all feral looking.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Korg said:
" Wolverine's healing factor is what allows him to compensate for the weight. The gorge jump scan is him without adamantium. The metal skeleton allows him a bit of superhuman strength, due to the fact that his muscles don't fatigue, and his skeleton can sustain a lot more pressure than mere bone, obviously.  It still weighs him down in water, though, so it's definitely extra weight for someone like Bullseye."
The first scan was really all I needed.Also..there is a thread about Wolverine's strength on CV..it's not superhuman,Cap lifts more than him.Also I don't see how his skeleton would allow him to jump higher..I always thought your muscles is what determines your vertical leap.
Korg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107  Edited By Korg
Vance Astro said:
"The first scan was really all I needed.Also..there is a thread about Wolverine's strength on CV..it's not superhuman,Cap lifts more than him.Also I don't see how his skeleton would allow him to jump higher..I always thought your muscles is what determines your vertical leap."
The strain on his muscles from the adamantium causes them to strengthen. I also don't believe for a second that Cap lifts more than Logan. If memory serves, Logan is between 800lbs and 2 tons, while Cap is at 800.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Korg said:
"Vance Astro said:
"The first scan was really all I needed.Also..there is a thread about Wolverine's strength on CV..it's not superhuman,Cap lifts more than him.Also I don't see how his skeleton would allow him to jump higher..I always thought your muscles is what determines your vertical leap."
The strain on his muscles from the adamantium causes them to strengthen. I also don't believe for a second that Cap lifts more than Logan. If memory serves, Logan is between 800lbs and 2 tons, while Cap is at 800."
Cap has lifted over 800lbs.
Korg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109  Edited By Korg

Well, that's more than peak human. In any case, Wolverine does seem to possess a degree of super strength. But we're getting off track here.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Korg said:
"Well, that's more than peak human. In any case, Wolverine does seem to possess a degree of super strength. But we're getting off track here."
Only point I was making is I don't think Bullseye will be held down by his adamantium spine...He actually shouldn't even been able to live through the procedure.He is still a exceptional acrobat,against Deadpool he showed some real acrobatic skill.
Korg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111  Edited By Korg
Vance Astro said:
"Only point I was making is I don't think Bullseye will be held down by his adamantium spine...He actually shouldn't even been able to live through the procedure.He is still a exceptional acrobat,against Deadpool he showed some real acrobatic skill."
I realize it doesn't hold him down. To me, it simply defies logic, that's all. And not in the normal "comics always defy logic" way.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Korg said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Only point I was making is I don't think Bullseye will be held down by his adamantium spine...He actually shouldn't even been able to live through the procedure.He is still a exceptional acrobat,against Deadpool he showed some real acrobatic skill."
I realize it doesn't hold him down. To me, it simply defies logic, that's all. And not in the normal "comics always defy logic" way."
Oh ok..yea I agree.
The Scientist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#113  Edited By The Scientist
caption
caption
The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Hmmm, I wonder why you didn't show the scan Before that one ;) Could it be because Bullseye was finished had it not been for outside interference?

caption
caption
caption
caption

The Scientist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115  Edited By The Scientist

My scan is from the last issue of that series so obviously it didnt quite work out what the punisher had planned

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116  Edited By The_Ghostshell

I'm simply showing the circumstances of what happened. As opposed to showing one scan taken out of context ;)

The Scientist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117  Edited By The Scientist

Do you mean to tell me that those two scans are from the same issue?

G'bandit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118  Edited By G'bandit

uhhhhhhhh? so they have a cold or something?

The Scientist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119  Edited By The Scientist

No, i dont know why the hell the artist did that though

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
 The Scientist said:
"No, i dont know why the hell the artist did that though"
Because he's the worst working artist in Marvel since Liefield.
Korg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121  Edited By Korg

It's because both of them have broken noses, as evidenced by the amount of blood coming out of them.

The Scientist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122  Edited By The Scientist

Which side are you on Korg?

Korg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123  Edited By Korg

Read the thread and find out.

The Scientist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124  Edited By The Scientist
Korg said:
"oldmagic said:
"lol Punisher smart? no way. He the type to go shoot first, ask questions later x10. Bullseye is way smarter but Bullseye would win. All he needs is one single shot. Thats all he needs and he wins. He does have unrivaled accuracy and Punisher is just human. Bullseye wins. "
  1. Punisher is very smart. He is a tactical genius.
Bullseye's powers is to calculate vectors... exactly. so i don't see punisher's forfeit here
  1. If he shoots first, that means Bullseye gets shot
Bullseye has dodged gunshots before, and with pillars inbetween as predicted in Gamblers picture, its more effective.
  1. Bullseye is also "just human"
"Bullseye was recently inhanced by nanobots and has a adamantium spinal cord.
The Scientist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125  Edited By The Scientist

Oh and thanks for being so kind

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Korg said:
"It's because both of them have broken noses, as evidenced by the amount of blood coming out of them."
They look like they have cold's...terrible art causes misconceptions.
Korg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127  Edited By Korg
Vance Astro said:
"They look like they have cold's...terrible art causes misconceptions."
Not reading the thread/scans/comic causes misconceptions. The art is fine, IMO. 

The Scientist said:
"Oh and thanks for being so kind"
No problem, thanks for ignoring my other posts.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Korg said:
"Vance Astro said:
"They look like they have cold's...terrible art causes misconceptions."
Not reading the thread/scans/comic causes misconceptions.
"
True but the art is still terrible.The Punisher and Bullseye look like the same person with different costumes on.
The Scientist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129  Edited By The Scientist
Korg said:
"oldmagic said:
"And how smart does one have to be to know the geometrics to bounce off a toothpick from certain areas with the right amount of velocity, air pressure and the thickness of the windows to kill a woman? With a Toothpick from another building"
Pretty sure Bullseye doesn't do advanced trigonometry in his head. His abilities are intuitive.
Possible, but in the very same encounter as me and gambler posted, Bullseye outsmarted Punisher twice, tactically. He for once, counter sniped Punisher, and secondly, when punisher prepared himself for bullseye, he set a explosive to the place where Bullseye was supposed to be. (Bullseye on the other hand was prepared for it and held hostages.)

And this "Inuitive Ability" isn't that bad...

"Peak-human Accuracy
: Bullseye has no known superhuman powers. However, his uncanny ability to use virtually any common object as a lethal projectile actually makes him more dangerous than many characters who do have superhuman powers. Although he is not technically superhuman, Bullseye can accomplish many feats with thrown projectiles. He has demonstrated the ability to lacerate a person's throat with a thrown playing card, spit his own tooth through a human skull, toss a paper airplane to a distant rooftop, and kill a person with a toothpick thrown through a window from a hundred yards away. His innate ability to throw any projectile with great unerring accuracy and deadliness borders on the uncanny. Bullseye knows every pressure point and vulnerable spot on the human body and is able to turn virtually any object into a deadly weapon capable of incapacitating or killing an enemy. His accuracy when wielding an object the size and mass of a baseball is about one hundred feet. He can hurl such objects at around 105 miles per hour."

I'll disregard the other posts made by you because the scenario changed inbetween
Korg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130  Edited By Korg

Yes, I'll admit I missed the bit about there being bystanders. Although, if they are criminals, the grenade tactic is still viable.

The Scientist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131  Edited By The Scientist

And punisher was already killing away to get to the armory... so yea it is

Avatar image for buckshotwashere
BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 51

#132  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

Yeah, I don't feel like catching up.

Super-Buster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133  Edited By Super-Buster

Heh, I was postponing addressing Gambler's post because I thought you would come back. Now it seems too late.

Avatar image for buckshotwashere
BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 51

#134  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

Sorry. Stuff just got busy and when I came back several pages had been added and I just don't care much anymore.

Avatar image for gremlin_from_kremlin
Gremlin From Kremlin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Punisher.

Avatar image for the_mjolnir_wielder
The Mjolnir Wielder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ah, more two-year old threads being bumped with one-word responses. Lester wins very, very easily if standard equipment is involved, and could proably win 5-6/10 in H2H.

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#137  Edited By ComicStooge
@Korg said:
" Punisher wouldn't stare down Bullseye, he'd just shoot him immediately, and move on. Frank is not known for his moments of weakness and hesitation, you know. "
This
The Mjolnir Wielder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ComicStooge said:
" @Korg said:
" Punisher wouldn't stare down Bullseye, he'd just shoot him immediately, and move on. Frank is not known for his moments of weakness and hesitation, you know. "
This"
Lester walked away from multiple gunshots when Ronin invaded Avengers Tower.
geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#139  Edited By geraldthesloth

Frank Castle.

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#140  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator
@Super-Buster said:
"

Punisher
Punisher
Punisher and Bullseye are serving sentences in Alcatraz when a break-out is started by some mobsters
Bullseye
Bullseye
 trying to spring their boss who is also located in Alcatraz. In the ensuing confusion Punisher breaks into the armory and arms himself with a machone gun, two pistols, and three grenades. Coming out of the armory Castle eventually, after killing criminals left and right on his way out he finds Bullseye killing everyone left and right with pieces of food and silverware (he's stored several knives up his sleeves for later use) from the cafeteria and rather enjoying himself. They stare each other down as anyone with sense quickly vacates the cafeteria before they begin their fight. "

This set up is an absolute stomp in favor of Frank Castle. Frank is heavily armed, and Bullseye is armed with mere silverware and pieces of food.
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator
@The Mjolnir Wielder said:
"@ComicStooge said:
" @Korg said:
This"
Lester walked away from multiple gunshots when Ronin invaded Avengers Tower. "

Saying he "walked away"  can be very misleading.  Despite his scattered adamantium bonding (skull, fists, spine, assorted parts yet to be detailed) he can't just get shot and then simply leave.  He was downed by the attack and required medical attention (just like he does with other major injuries he's received--- which is a pretty big list).
The Mjolnir Wielder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@k4tzm4n said:
"@The Mjolnir Wielder said:
"@ComicStooge said:
" @Korg said:
This"
Lester walked away from multiple gunshots when Ronin invaded Avengers Tower. "
Saying he "walked away"  can be very misleading.  Despite his scattered adamantium bonding (skull, fists, spine, assorted parts yet to be detailed) he can't just get shot and then simply leave.  He was downed by the attack and required medical attention (just like he does with other major injuries he's received--- which is a pretty big list). "
I hope you didn't get the impression that I think Lester literally got up and skipped on over back to his bedroom.
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator
@The Mjolnir Wielder:
I didn't, but using the phrase "walked away" from an attack could confuse some.  As in he was able to recover and carry on on his own, when he requires extensive medical attention for such attacks and in debate, he'd surely lose from the injuries.
Avatar image for hydrabob--defunct
hydrabob--defunct

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

@Gambler said:
"
caption
caption
caption
caption
caption
caption
"
do you know what comic this is from?
hulkbuster94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bullseye couldn't beat punisher on his best day frank just shoots him they have fought before and punisher would just all out win

Avatar image for yourneighborhoodcomicgeek
YourNeighborhoodComicGeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 15

Bumping this. Seems like it would be an interesting discussion.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e291995a18d6
deactivated-5e291995a18d6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Punisher gets a knife in the throat.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e
deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Frank. He'd tank any non-disabling/lethal blows, is better tactically, and is a good enough shot to put Lester down for a majority.

Avatar image for captainmarvelthunder
CaptainMarvelThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bullseye

KungFuPurp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Close battle somewhat.. With the weapons you gave The Punisher I don't think Bullseye could get by with the win , Frank shoots him in a standoff . Althought Bullseye is smarter and has more skills than Frank Castle I don't see him plastering those knives in Franks forehead before Frank can pull the trigger on him.. The Punisher doesn't hesitate to shoot first think later so in the scenerio you have here The Punisher "Frank Castle" takes the Win ... Although in many other cases id say Bullseye takes out The Punisher because his superior skills & tactical abilities . . But if Frank is aligned directly across from Bullseye in a standoff with a machine gun & grenades No doubt he shoots down Bullseye