Fight

duderkyle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By duderkyle

Punisher, cause he doesn't work for the government and isn't as ruthless as BW.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By jashro44

Thats an epic picture of punisher....Anyways does anyone have scans of this fight?

daak1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By daak1212

@jashro44 said:

Thats an epic picture of punisher....Anyways does anyone have scans of this fight?

I don't but being as I read it I can say they were pretty much even. Punisher couldn't land a hit and when Widow did it didn't faze him the slightest. Actually that pretty much sums up what she said to him, something on the lines of "Im faster you're stronger, where going nowhere" something to that effect. Heres a page I found on the interwebs.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

That was pretty much the fight, I think a half page more of this tango.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By jashro44

@daak1212:Seems odd a punch from widow would barely faze Frank. She is suppose to be an enhanced human being. Maybe Frank is stronger but he should feel her strikes. I don't know who would win. I think it could go either way.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#6  Edited By laflux

@jashro44 said:

@daak1212:Seems odd a punch from widow would barely faze Frank. She is suppose to be an enhanced human being. Maybe Frank is stronger but he should feel her strikes. I don't know who would win. I think it could go either way.

Yeah I thought that when I read the issue. She has the Super-Soldier Serum in her, so she should be his Physical superior- she even says she is weaker but faster than Frank. Logically Widow should win, but based on feats, I will give it to Frank.

daak1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By daak1212

@jashro44 said:

Frank gets shot and doesn't feel a thing and tangles with Daredevil who is possibly stronger than Widow. Remember DD has swung 400 pounds around like a bo staff and picked up 225 with one hand when Foggy couldnt bench it. I think in her bio it states that while she's an enhanced human it's enhanced for females meaning she's weaker than male enhanced humans such as Cap. Also Frank once took a clean gut shot from I think Molly Hayes (?) who is a hundred tonner and granted he was out cold but...yeah he got punched by a hundred tonner and lived. My point being that Frank has proved that he can take those type of shots with little to no effect and she even stated he was stronger on the next page.

daak1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By daak1212

@laflux said:

@jashro44 said:

Yeah I thought that when I read the issue. She has the Super-Soldier Serum in her, so she should be his Physical superior- she even says she is weaker but slower than Frank. Logically Widow should win, but based on feats, I will give it to Frank.

Well as I stated I think her serum makes her enhanced for a female, I remember seeing somewhere probably on a crappy wiki site that she can bench 500 pounds or around there but being female she would be weaker than Cap A. I feel so sexist saying this lol

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By jashro44

@daak1212:

Frank gets shot and doesn't feel a thing and tangles with Daredevil who is possibly stronger than Widow. Remember DD has swung 400 pounds around like a bo staff and picked up 225 with one hand when Foggy couldnt bench it. I think in her bio it states that while she's an enhanced human it's enhanced for females meaning she's weaker than male enhanced humans such as Cap.

She is weaker than cap that is true...But I don't know if I would say she is weaker than daredevil. She has killed a man in 1 hit before with a lot of effort. She should be at least as strong as daredevil I would imagine.

No Caption Provided

Also Frank once took a clean gut shot from I think Molly Hayes (?) who is a hundred tonner and granted he was out cold but...yeah he got punched by a hundred tonner and lived.

Lots of characters get hit by class 100's. I could only assume she didn't hit Frank full force otherwise he would have been dead. It doesn't make sense with what happens with punisher in both stats and on paper.

My point being that Frank has proved that he can take those type of shots with little to no effect and she even stated he was stronger on the next page.

My issue is not that Frank is stronger its that he wasn't hurt by one of her strikes. He should be phased despite having a lot of insane durability feats.

daak1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By daak1212

@jashro44: He took a nerve strike before from daredevil and flinched despite him saying it felt like his body was on fire. Punisher is pretty much a sponge

Edit: Off topic but for you people who read Punisher from Rucka, WTF where is his eye patch? I thought the Punisher only had one eye now?

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By jashro44

@daak1212:You talking about this?

If so he wasn't in the best condition.

I am not saying Frank isn't tough--He has some of the best pain tolerance a street leveler can have---but widow can hurt him is all I am saying.

daak1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By daak1212

@jashro44 said:

I am not saying Frank isn't tough--He has some of the best pain tolerance a street leveler can have---but widow can hurt him is all I am saying.

Yeah thats it. What I mean is that in that scan despite him saying my body feels as if it's on fire he didnt go "aaahhhh crap why am I doing this I should change my life style" he just dropped the gun and grimace. I feel as if Frank can take a shot from widow but that's me.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By jashro44

@daak1212 said:

@jashro44 said:

Yeah thats it. What I mean is that in that scan despite him saying my body feels as if it's on fire he didnt go "aaahhhh crap why am I doing this I should change my life style" he just dropped the gun and grimace. I feel as if Frank can take a shot from widow but that's me.

I definitely agree he can take a shot, and he might even be stronger than her. I just think she should be able to hurt him. I honestly think this could go either way.

daak1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By daak1212

@jashro44: This is why I made the battle. We have gotten nowhere

daak1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By daak1212

bump because of indecision

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#16  Edited By Pokeysteve

Barracuda, Russian.....Frank's taken hits from and killed people way tougher than Widow. She should outclass him in H2H though. I think she should wear him down eventually. Like Rocky did with Drago.

Edit: And whoever wrote that story from the scans is a freaking idiot and doesn't know anything about the Punisher.

daak1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By daak1212

@Pokeysteve said:

Barracuda, Russian.....Frank's taken hits from and killed people way tougher than Widow. She should outclass him in H2H though. I think she should wear him down eventually. Like Rocky did with Drago.

Edit: And whoever wrote that story from the scans is a freaking idiot and doesn't know anything about the Punisher.

Greg Rucka has actually been doing wonders with Frank. I have actually yet to hear anything about Widows feats.

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Pokeysteve

@daak1212 said:

@Pokeysteve said:

Greg Rucka has actually been doing wonders with Frank. I have actually yet to hear anything about Widows feats.

I haven't read the new War Zone yet but in 16 issues of Frank's solo series, he hasn't done a thing feat wise. He has one or two accuracy feats and that's it. Very uneventful. I really want to check out War Zone though. My shop needs to get those back issues in like right quick now.

Stronger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#19  Edited By Stronger

Punisher

daak1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By daak1212

@Pokeysteve said:

@daak1212 said:

@Pokeysteve said:

I haven't read the new War Zone yet but in 16 issues of Frank's solo series, he hasn't done a thing feat wise. He has one or two accuracy feats and that's it. Very uneventful. I really want to check out War Zone though. My shop needs to get those back issues in like right quick now.

I meant that it was a good series. I know he had a good like a really good fight with Rachel Cole Alves but he was holding back clearly and he won.

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Pokeysteve

@daak1212 said:

@Pokeysteve said:

@daak1212 said:

@Pokeysteve said:

I meant that it was a good series. I know he had a good like a really good fight with Rachel Cole Alves but he was holding back clearly and he won.

That's true. It was a little uneventful for me though. I liked what he did with those two. That mentor/mentored relationship they have.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By jeanroygrant

Frank Castle.

nightwing737

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By nightwing737

Black Widow is stronger actually. And she might get the edge I think.

nightwing737

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By nightwing737

Black Widow can lift 500 pounds Punisher can lift 400 pounds.

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By New_World_Order

Punisher.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#26  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

I honestly think Widow should take him. The speed is a big factor and I do think Widow should be stronger than him. Even Bucky has mentioned he sometimes has forgotten how strong Natasha is. Between her stats and skill should overcome Frank's pain tolerance.

Decoy Elite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 4

#28  Edited By Decoy Elite

@god_spawn said:

I honestly think Widow should take him. The speed is a big factor and I do think Widow should be stronger than him. Even Bucky has mentioned he sometimes has forgotten how strong Natasha is. Between her stats and skill should overcome Frank's pain tolerance.

I don't know about that. Frank's taken hits from at least two different characters with super strength I can think of off the top of my head.

Spider-Man(who admittedly holds back) and Molly Hayes(who admittedly basically one shotted him, but still he was able to keep standing). His pain tolerance seems to be his unofficial super power.

Not to mention speed isn't the best advantage to have over someone who started as Spider-foe. Because that means he's dealt with speed a plenty.

Then again he does have guns for Spidey so...

Don't really know what I'm saying here at this point.

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By slimj87d

Everyone says that BW's punch didn't faze Frank... is everyone talking about those scans on page 1? Because BW didn't punch him, Frank blocked it.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#30  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@Decoy Elite: You are just kind of rambling.

Decoy Elite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 4

#31  Edited By Decoy Elite

@god_spawn: Yeah, I think my point somewhere is that Punisher can win this but then I remembered he has no guns and then suddenly it seemed more in Widow's favor.

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#32  Edited By ComicStooge

Anyone got full scans of their fight in War Zone?

Zemoftw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stalemate

Avatar image for deactivated-5a89ca5697052
deactivated-5a89ca5697052

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers