Kentaxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#201  Edited By Kentaxx

Castle has 2 / 10 chance of winning at the very best
Not only can Bats avoid the majority of Punjishers offense, but hes a stealth master, he could easily get
close to Frank and disarm him of all of his weapons and gear

Not to mention Flash bangs and smoke bombs to dim his vision, their are so many possiblities for Bats
While Franks only hope is to get off a lucky shot

Korg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#202  Edited By Korg

I still say even odds if the terrain favors him. A lucky shot is also hardly Punisher's only hope, as I've already mentioned.

Kentaxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#203  Edited By Kentaxx

The only way the terrain would favor him is if it was a wide open area with no cover
Like a wide open field
In a place with alot of structure and places to hide and take cover, Bats is going to win this 9/10 times

Tradog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#204  Edited By Tradog
Kentaxx said:
"The only way the terrain would favor him is if it was a wide open area with no cover
Like a wide open field
In a place with alot of structure and places to hide and take cover, Bats is going to win this 9/10 times"
true inviorment does count aswell i guess.
Tradog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#205  Edited By Tradog
Kentaxx said:
"The only way the terrain would favor him is if it was a wide open area with no cover
Like a wide open field
In a place with alot of structure and places to hide and take cover, Bats is going to win this 9/10 times"
yea im gonna agree and say if its in gotham batman wins 9/10 if its in a feild or a place with no cover punisher wins 6/10 if its in a jungle or woods punisher wins 9/10
Kentaxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#206  Edited By Kentaxx

Gotham Batman wins 10/10
Open Area Batman wins 6/10
Woods of Jungle Batman wins 8/10

Frank has minimal chance of winning no matter where he is

Now let this thread die please

Tradog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#207  Edited By Tradog
Kentaxx said:
"Gotham Batman wins 10/10

Now let this thread die please "
no problemo but your still arguing with korg and you havnt really put any valid reasons and the jungle no but your right i'll let it die i guess what other debates are you doin anyway?
Tradog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#208  Edited By Tradog
Kentaxx said:
"Gotham Batman wins 10/10

Now let this thread die please "
Gotham batman wins 11/10
Open area batman wins 5/10
Jungle/woods Punisher wins 10/10

bayman sucks in jungle areas the jungle is franks home away from home batman would have no chance their no amount of exsplosives or anything batman would have in that situation would help him.

let this thread die? it was until you came out of no where.
Kentaxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#209  Edited By Kentaxx

Enough of your crap
Gotham batman wins
Open area Batman wins
Jungle Batman still wins

Frank is better in a jungle? Why? Because he served in Nam? Last I checked Jungles still had plenty of
cover and places to hide and places to lay traps, Batman is much much smarter then Frank is
He can easily ambush him

In fact in a Jungle setting Frank would have even less chance of winning, their are so many angles
that Batman can jump him and so many possibilities for Batman to win

Frank only chance of winning is if he gets a lucky shot in period

Tradog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#210  Edited By Tradog
Kentaxx said:
"Enough of your crap
Gotham batman wins
Open area Batman wins
Jungle Batman still wins

Frank is better in a jungle? Why? Because he served in Nam? Last I checked Jungles still had plenty of
cover and places to hide and places to lay traps, Batman is much much smarter then Frank is
He can easily ambush him

In fact in a Jungle setting Frank would have even less chance of winning, their are so many angles
that Batman can jump him and so many possibilities for Batman to win

Frank only chance of winning is if he gets a lucky shot in period "
my crap huh? you must be one big fanboy
gothan yea batman wins as i said
open area batman wins half the time
jungle punisher wins batman has never fought in their and i beleav if or when he did he got his butt kicked

Frank is better in the jungle because thats his specialty place punisher has been up agaist ambushes from mutipul people at once and that were camofluaged and stilll won so what can batman do punisher knows the forest and ways to lure out his opponents he can turn the forest into a weapon he turn rykers island into a nuclear exsplosion and batman can't survive that
yea their are many possibilities for batman to lose btw why does batman win in gotham because he played superhero their?
batman's only chance of winning is being in gotham or bringing a giant robot suit like with alot of his enemies period plus batman has died alreasdy so yea now let this thread die will you? you dont even use facts you just state who you think will win even on that wildcat vs daredevil.
omniproud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#211  Edited By omniproud

If they ever collide it would be very sure that punisher would kill every batman villain including joker. Man would that be an epic,violent,gore,cold hearted murders. Any batman who is extremely intelligent would pwn punisher. he kicks his ass with no prep at all even if he didn't had his suit on or any weapons
Radiante

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#212  Edited By Radiante

No comparison. 
Castle comparised to Batman is a dabbler. Castle is a strong fighter, but Batman is a perfect fighter. Castle is a rough fighter comparised to Batman.   
And this is not an offense for Punisher: Batman would defeat people with super powers, like Captain America, Spiderman and more than them... And, with prep, Batman can pull down ANY superhero, any.

Radiante

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#213  Edited By Radiante
@omniproud said:

"If they ever collide it would be very sure that punisher would kill every batman villain including joker. Man would that be an epic,violent,gore,cold hearted murders. Any batman who is extremely intelligent would pwn punisher. he kicks his ass with no prep at all even if he didn't had his suit on or any weapons "

I would not be so sure of this. I see hard for Punisher just to find out where Ras'al Ghul is, or to fight Bane... 
And never, never underestimate the Joker... That could be a lethal choice .
why so serious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#214  Edited By why so serious

Batman should win here.

jojjimbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#215  Edited By jojjimbo

I think Batman wins...in a tough and long fight.

MrNekro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#216  Edited By MrNekro

I haven't read through this entire thread and it's probably been mentioned before, but I think morals (or lack thereof) would play a large part in this fight.  So, I'd give it to the Punisher.

Macest128

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#217  Edited By Macest128
No Caption Provided
ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#218  Edited By ComicStooge

Batman FTW. 

Caste only hope is to keep Wayne at range and pray he somehow manages to tag him.

superstay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#219  Edited By superstay

batman

Kinasin_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#220  Edited By Kinasin_

Batman no comp involved.

JJ62

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Frank is the type of guy that Bats takes down all the time. I say theyre equal in coolness and quality of the character. But Batman's Kevlar suit is bulletproof, and h2h Batman takes it easy. Frank's h2h skills I'd place up to par with say Hawkeye or Moon Knight, but not even close to Batman.

Batman wins 10/10

Franks only chance is to pull off a shot to the eye or something like that, even then Bats has shown proficiency dodging gunfire.

rolldestroyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

batman without much trouble

Ilikethor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think punisher would take this being x military he could easily get ahold of armor piercing ammo which would shred batmans armor not even class 4 plate armor will stop .

russellmania77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#226  Edited By russellmania77

Batman nuff said

Ilikethor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#228  Edited By Ilikethor
adhd_assassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Seeing as castle if a marine, he will cheat. Im not saying that he would winn every time. Im just saying that because hes a marine, he will go to any length to win, giving him a 50/50 shot.

adhd_assassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Also, ive seen several people state that batmans armor is kevlar, so i have to assume thats true. Im sure castle carrys some tefflon bullets with him spacifically for guys like batman armored in kevlar.

Sufferthorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#231  Edited By Sufferthorn

Apparently this thread is not dying after 5 years,

Battle rules say we assume a random encounter with standard gear 20 feet apart with morals on.

I believe Punisher has a decent chance of winning under such circumstances with his armament, Batman's toys are far more sophisticated I acknowledge that, but to me, that doesn't negate their chance in a random encounter.

Punisher is also far more accurate, stronger and faster than most opponents Batman faces. He also won't hold back against Batman or play with him the way some of his villains like to do.(As he isn't a totally psyched serial killer...contrary to some opinions)

I will take the side of Punisher here, just for the sake of argument.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#232  Edited By dondave

Batman ftw

Sufferthorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#233  Edited By Sufferthorn

@dondave said:

Batman ftw

Then let's do this. Start the debate good sir.

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#235 god_spawn  Moderator

Seeing as castle if a marine, he will cheat. Im not saying that he would winn every time. Im just saying that because hes a marine, he will go to any length to win, giving him a 50/50 shot.

The point of a character cheating against a hero never works out properly. By that logic, villains should always win.

Sufferthorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#236  Edited By Sufferthorn
camera_guy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman takes this

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wow, who even has a legit argument for Frank anymore? I thought that when those ran out the thread would either die or get locked....guess not. Batman wins.

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

The_Titan_Lord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

In a random encounter Punisher takes this.

adhd_assassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@god_spawn: batman cheating is what wins most of his fights. Bats taking sonics against a villain whos weakness is sonics is the same as punisher riddling bats with teflon rounds. Winner punisher

DeathSamurai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

punisher!!!!!!

Avatar image for timothysupermanforsyth
TimothySupermanForsyth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman takes I'd say about 70 or 65 percent. One depending on the writer obviously I've seen more random stuff happen in comics Batman is the all around better fighter in every way but one bringing lethal weapons into a fight against someone who refuses to kill someone (batman has accidentally killed people in comics and movies, maybe not main story line like batman returns where he snaps jokers neck and he's dieing and joker just finishes it but Batman attempts not to kill even holding back a lot of times like superman and other heroes). that being said every comic i've read with punisher he usually holds nothing back, A shitty fighter can knock out a champion fighter with the right punch even if it happens 1/100 times he still beat him once.

Anyway hand to hand Batman takes being in the top ten in hand to hand combatants and strategists in the DC universe plus when DC states like what is it Batman can Bench like 650 to 1000 pounds based on the comic and He's superior to the average man in every way. I have to give it to batman Granted Daken being a great fighter in Marvel if he was your normal joe blow or had a minor healing factor Frank would of wiped the floor with him instead he died due to daken skill and tenacity healing factor sharp ass claws, etc. (later to be brought back by marvel of course heroes can't stay dead then again comic sales would plummet.) and having fought other skilled fighters, and being pretty much your non enhanced super soldier ( from what I know and have read which is quite a bit, then again steroids are hell of drugs ;) lol) But I just don't see him taking out someone who has been fighting SUPER villains like solumn grundy or anyone else the JLA, Super Friends, ETC has faced. That being said I've seen batman lose to prenty of less than mediocre villains but beat tons of super powered motherfuckers like white martians, sinestro, Etc.

I'll sadly cause I love a lot of batman's gadgets or how he usually just has random kryptonite on him a lot have to give arsenal to The Punisher because yes A weapon is just as good as it's user and styles fit different people well. But When most your weapons aren't lethal (batman does have bombs batarangs and other shit so he does have some) and you refuse to kill (probaly won't use bomb in lethal matter but doesn't mean accidents can't happen) I just have to give it to punisher that being said I want a freaking utility belt. Batman does have a lot of surprises that I'm sure we would see and just be like WTF just happened while Castles are usually straight forward but like I said lethal compared to non lethal, automatic weapons, shit that goes boom makes a difference

Combat intelligence Batman like I said earlier prob the best strategist in DC has contingency for anything even the justice league or has a good idea of there weakness as most people say give Batman prep he will woop most peoples ass, Minus I'd say deathstroke .....90 percent brain power is also one hell of a drug lol jk and a few others bu I'd even say his strategies and his ability to improvise even outclasses reed Richards and the fantastic four, obviously the entire justice league and doctor doom. that being said I've seen him get his ass kicked by mediocre villains(to come back and win of course later but still a lose is a lose). Once again don't get me wrong Frak castle is and amazing prepper and has amazing improvising skills (does that A LOT example of how an author can make a difference in a comic and possibly his prep skills what's that comic called punisher kills marvel? (YES ONE OF THOSE SHITTY THINGS AGAIN might as well make a thor or sentry killa marvel would make a shit ton more sense lol). Plus his United States military training to the max literally to the max and constant BATTLE FIELD experience (which does make a difference trust me) He's a formidable opponent he'''''sssssss just not on the level of mister Wayne so like I said Batman takes it.

Like I said I believe Batman wins 70 to 65 for all the reasons I said so 65/100 or 70/100 because ten is a shitty number to put in percentages cause you can flip a coin 10 times and possibly get heads 7 times but it's harder to flip a coin 100 times and get it 70 times percentages start kicking in better after a while. Like I said though with lethal weapons and Batman's ability to drop fights he can pull out a few win's. (could of said a lot more but shit literally takes effort fuck I'm tired from typing literally). But also remember styles make fights so the punisher if it happened might just have to best style to suit batman. You never know.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman every time

adhd_assassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

punisher riddles bats with teflon coated bullets. punisher wins.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e291995a18d6
deactivated-5e291995a18d6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman handles Punisher pretty easily.

adhd_assassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#247  Edited By adhd_assassin

@thebourneposter: how would bats stop teflon coated bullets? he hears kevlar armor, right?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@adhd_assassin: Kind of. But Batman isn't going to be relying on armor.

Batman has far superior reflexes to Castle. Frank has never dodged bullets, or anything like that. That means Batman has plenty of time to disarm Punisher with a batarang, throw down flashbangs or gas, ect. If it is in an environment with lots of cover, none of this is even necessary. Batman sneaks up on him and disarms him. At close range, Batman probably kills him by accident (hyperbole) Frank won't win this fight.

adhd_assassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#249  Edited By adhd_assassin

@thebourneposter: many of those examples come from is batman sneaks up on him. Plus i see a lot of the batarang disarmings as pis. why doesnt someone with better reflexes like deathstroke (whose been disarmed multiple times with the little things) just shoot it down? because they're little pis machines put in comics simpily to put guys like punisher on batmans level

I'll try to post some scans if i can find them. could you post scans of bats dodging bullets from compitant opponents that know that they are shooting to kill bats?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@adhd_assassin: Sure.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

This one is interesting. Batman says that he gets lucky, but he did dodge the first

twelve shots while hanging from a cable, severely injured.

I think Castle's best reflex feat is blocking Cap's shield.