vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#152  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
oldmagic said:
"What the hell makes Punisher so special with weapons? Batman has fought countless enemies that renders Punisher's weapons next to outdated.
"
READ HIS COMICS!!!!
Tradog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

#153  Edited By Tradog
erik said:
"Tradog said:
1.well i'll do some research their an exsplanation for everything well comic wise
2.dude you insulted me befor that your smart enough to understand it your not my boss im not sighning up for a job i just need to make it readable you can read it no reason for you to insult me then when i insult you im a kid or its wrong makes no sense i know their are more people like you but it just doesnt make it fun you do seem nice tho based on your video review but man your additude stinks.
3.why do you keep saying that?
4.what are you talking about just about everything addressed the point.im no fanboy dont use the word so carelessly
5.well when ya start cussing and whatnot it seems like your angry over a fun debate on a battle that can go eather way.but none of your recent post do much.
"
  1. Ok.
  2. That is the problem. You barely make it readable at all. You just throw words together and hope I can make it out. The rest I cannot even make out.
  3. I say that when I consider a matter closed.
  4. Actually, not one of those scans address the point you were trying to argue against. I ask for a time Punisher killed Daredevil, I got a "what if" comic reference. I ask for you to post that he can hear silence, I get him fighting Daredevil and Wolverine in brawls. See what I am saying? Not a single one addressed the point.
  5. I never cussed at all. I use substitutes. It is not a fun debate when you bring limp arguments to the table and act as though they matter.
"
Well how bout this i'll make it clear for you I will addres all of punishers attributes now and why I think he beats batman

Strenght:Punisher can hold two shotguns bazookas gatlings hold people with one hand in the max series he threw a guy threw a wall
Speed:The guy has been running all his life in the battle feild he was fast enough to pull his gun out and shoot dare devil's club after he had threw it not to mention he was able to put his weapons together in under a few sec and batman's back affects him too
Endurance:punisher can take bullets and still keep going like nothing he had a broken jaw broken legs arm and nose and kept going in punisher max #7 when a gang shot a bazooka into a resturant were punisher was at everyone els died except him he was cut up and everything and immedietly went after them he got his ribs shot out and his lungs grabed at and still beat a pro killer Daredevil kneed him in the back hard enough to make him coff blood and he still was able to fight he shot himself in the head after his family died and lived he was shot point blank with shotgun rubber bullets in the face and was fine.pluss the guy never sleeps.
Agility: This guy was able to dodge traps and exsplosives with barley a scratch he was also able to go toe to toe with wolverine and dodge alot of his attacks he even went agaist captain america who is faster than normal humans and quckly move his way threw laser alarms.
Intelligents:while batman probly beats him in this punisher was able to take on ghost rider,do well agaist batman,and spiderman using what he knew about them he was even able to take bullseye and kingpin and we know how smart they are he does breifing to the last detail about all his enemies while batman goes after a bit of detail and punisher knows his way around every weapon even forign ones and also use his opponents weapons to his advantage and disable bombs easly and i can go on but that should be enough thats why i think he can win. btw their was even a time wher punisher said he went to hell and came back.

oldmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#154  Edited By oldmagic
Vance Astro said:
"oldmagic said:
"What the hell makes Punisher so special with weapons? Batman has fought countless enemies that renders Punisher's weapons next to outdated.
"
READ HIS COMICS!!!!
"
i already did.
Tradog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#155  Edited By Tradog
AtPhantom said:
"Tradog said:
"AtPhantom said:
"Tradog said:
"claws said:
"batman ftw"

in some areas yes"
In what areas does he not?
"

well i think with prep and without weapons batman win with ease without prep and without weapons batman still wins without prep and with weapons punisher wins with prep and with weapons i think punisher wins but that can go eather way."
It's not called the bat factor without a reason. With any prep Batman owns Punisher. weapons or not.

No prep, Batman has fought enough men with weapons to know how to handle them. He'll disarm him, get in close, and then go h2h, and he'll still win.
"
hmm well mabey but im gonna address that later
Tradog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#156  Edited By Tradog
Vance Astro said:
"oldmagic said:
"
READ HIS COMICS!!!!
"
THANK YOU!
Kentaxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#157  Edited By Kentaxx

Batman obliterates Punisher

Tradog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#158  Edited By Tradog
Kentaxx said:
"Batman obliterates Punisher "

well no one really has replyed in 2 days so im surrprised this isnt closed but read my lates post and see why punisher win with weapons and no prep
Kentaxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#159  Edited By Kentaxx

Ive read your post
You didnt make a single valid argument

Even if Punisher has weapons and their is no prep in this fight Batman still wins easily
He would disarm Frank and crack his skull
End of it, their isnt a single thing Frank can do

Punisher loses, badly

Tradog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#160  Edited By Tradog
Kentaxx said:
"Ive read your post

Even if Punisher has weapons and their is no prep in this fight Batman still wins easily

Punisher loses, badly "

hmm no how would he get close? run up to him? punisher has fought ninjas,bears well a bear wolverine and others batman has fought people who use lasers and magic so that would be his specialty he has fought deathstroke but he is an old man with a missing eye batman does fight people with guns but those guys are robbers or some inexsperianced badguy also this fight has already happend batman beat punisher fist to fist and batman got hit by punisher tho that means if he can't dodge his punch he can't dodge a bullet batman's way of fighting steong opponents is fight get beat up leave come back with a new gadget for that oppponent the problem with that is punisher doesnt give you a chance to run away a bazooka vs a baterang hmm? their is more but i'll wait for your response again all im basicly saying is punisher can atleast win one out of the 4 scenerios but im not gonna get in a flame war over whos better and who can pwn who i love both characters both dark differant styles cool.
Kentaxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#161  Edited By Kentaxx
Tradog said:
"Kentaxx said:
"Ive read your post

Punisher loses, badly "

hmm no how would he get close? run up to him? punisher has fought ninjas,bears well a bear wolverine and others batman has fought people who use lasers and magic so that would be his specialty he has fought deathstroke but he is an old man with a missing eye batman does fight people with guns but those guys are robbers or some inexsperianced badguy also this fight has already happend batman beat punisher fist to fist and batman got hit by punisher tho that means if he can't dodge his punch he can't dodge a bullet batman's way of fighting steong opponents is fight get beat up leave come back with a new gadget for that oppponent the problem with that is punisher doesnt give you a chance to run away a bazooka vs a baterang hmm? their is more but i'll wait for your response again all im basicly saying is punisher can atleast win one out of the 4 scenerios but im not gonna get in a flame war over whos better and who can pwn who i love both characters both dark differant styles cool."

the only thing this tells me is that you know nothing about Batman and probably nothing about the Punisher

Batman wins easily, even if Frank had guns, the result would remain the same
AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#162  Edited By AtPhantom
Tradog said:
"batman has fought people who use lasers and magic so that would be his specialty he has fought deathstroke but he is an old man with a missing eye batman does fight people with guns but those guys are robbers or some inexsperianced badguy."
Gee, you haven't read much of Batman have you?
Kentaxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#163  Edited By Kentaxx

Deathstroke would annhilate Frank in under 10 seconds

Deadshot would put a bullet inbetween Franks eyes

AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#164  Edited By AtPhantom

Deathstroke would put a bullet in between frank's eyes without a gun.

Tradog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#165  Edited By Tradog
Kentaxx said:
"Tradog said:
"Kentaxx said:
"Ive read your post

Punisher loses, badly "

hmm no how would he get close? run up to him? punisher has fought ninjas,bears well a bear wolverine and others batman has fought people who use lasers and magic so that would be his specialty he has fought deathstroke but he is an old man with a missing eye batman does fight people with guns but those guys are robbers or some inexsperianced badguy also this fight has already happend batman beat punisher fist to fist and batman got hit by punisher tho that means if he can't dodge his punch he can't dodge a bullet batman's way of fighting steong opponents is fight get beat up leave come back with a new gadget for that oppponent the problem with that is punisher doesnt give you a chance to run away a bazooka vs a baterang hmm? their is more but i'll wait for your response again all im basicly saying is punisher can atleast win one out of the 4 scenerios but im not gonna get in a flame war over whos better and who can pwn who i love both characters both dark differant styles cool."

the only thing this tells me is that you know nothing about Batman and probably nothing about the Punisher

Batman wins easily, even if Frank had guns, the result would remain the same "
i know enough about punisher but im an average batman reader tho from what i have seen he is really cool but litsen im on comicvine to make friends debate on topics with mature people nott like flamers on youtube and have fun and learn and talk about comics without being called a nerd so if your gonna insult me and not pute any facts down im not gonna debate with you i like both characters i just happen to think that frank can win in like 1 scenerio and your being an @$$ about it.if you think differantly then post why dont just say he wins cuz then that makes you sound like a fanboy.
Kentaxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#166  Edited By Kentaxx
Tradog said:
"Kentaxx said:
"Tradog said:
"Kentaxx said:
"Ive read your post

Punisher loses, badly "

i know enough about punisher but im an average batman reader tho from what i have seen he is really cool but litsen im on comicvine to make friends debate on topics with mature people nott like flamers on youtube and have fun and learn and talk about comics without being called a nerd so if your gonna insult me and not pute any facts down im not gonna debate with you i like both characters i just happen to think that frank can win in like 1 scenerio and your being an @$$ about it.if you think differantly then post why dont just say he wins cuz then that makes you sound like a fanboy.
"

You arent a Batman reader at all, you called Deathstroke an old man with a missing eye, despite the fact that Deathstroke would kill Frank in a few seconds

Frank cant win at all, he can have every weapon in the world and Batman would still disarm him and bust his face open

Tradog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#167  Edited By Tradog
Kentaxx said:
"Tradog said:
"Kentaxx said:
"Tradog said:
"Kentaxx said:
"Ive read your post

Punisher loses, badly "

"

You arent a Batman reader at all, you called Deathstroke an old man with a missing eye, despite the fact that Deathstroke would kill Frank in a few seconds

Frank cant win at all, he can have every weapon in the world and Batman would still disarm him and bust his face open

"
fanboyism first of all i never said frank could kill deathstroke and im getting back in to batman i picked up
Batman Cacophony your being a fanboy prove it use facts not flame me ok i'll stoop to your level punisher would kill batman in 10 sec or less!
Kentaxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#168  Edited By Kentaxx
Tradog said:
"Kentaxx said:
"Tradog said:
"Kentaxx said:
"Tradog said:
"Kentaxx said:
"Ive read your post

Punisher loses, badly "

"

"
fanboyism first of all i never said frank could kill deathstroke and im getting back in to batman i picked up
Batman Cacophony your being a fanboy prove it use facts not flame me ok i'll stoop to your level punisher would kill batman in 10 sec or less!"

The thing is, no one here agrees with you, in fact this entire thread is laughing at your ridiculous post
Frank cant win at all, Batman can end this fight in under 10 seconds
Im not saying that because Im a Batman fan Im saying it because its true

Their is nothing Frank can do
Please stop now, no one here can take you or anything you say seriously
Tradog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#169  Edited By Tradog
Kentaxx said:
"Tradog said:
"Kentaxx said:
"Tradog said:
"Kentaxx said:
"Tradog said:
"Kentaxx said:
"Ive read your post

Punisher loses, badly "

"

"
Batman Cacophony your being a fanboy prove it use facts not flame me ok i'll stoop to your level punisher would kill batman in 10 sec or less!"

The thing is, no one here agrees with you, in fact this entire thread is laughing at your ridiculous post
Frank cant win at all, Batman can end this fight in under 10 seconds
Im not saying that because Im a Batman fan Im saying it because its true

Their is nothing Frank can do
Please stop now, no one here can take you or anything you say seriously "
mabey read up a little people do think he can win im no follower i dont care what ''everyone else'' does its my oppinion and you tell me to stop your the one who started flaming me i havnt said one offensive thing to you and who thinks im a fool and can't take me seriously eric? cuz if it is hes a nice guy he does take me seriously i respect others opinions because they provide facts you just flame and be a fanboy yea its true because you say it right? use some facts and i'll take you seriously why are you even doing this?
Kentaxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#170  Edited By Kentaxx

Their isnt a single person on here who agrees with you
Not a single person

You lost all of your credibility when you called Deathstroke an oldman with a missing eye
How can anyone with more then 2 brain cells take you seriously? They cant

I almost fell out of my chair laughing at your ridiculous post Tradog

Their is nothing Frank can do, Batman will strip him of all of his weapons and break his face
Thats it, Frank ends up in a contraction

Batman wins even if Frank had weapons the result would remain the same

Tradog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#171  Edited By Tradog
Kentaxx said:
"Their isnt a single person on here who agrees with you
Not a single person

You lost all of your credibility when you called Deathstroke an oldman with a missing eye

I almost fell out of my chair laughing at your ridiculous post Tradog

Their is nothing Frank can do, Batman will strip him of all of his weapons and break his face
Thats it, Frank ends up in a contraction

Batman wins even if Frank had weapons the result would remain the same "

dude im trying to be nice but if your gonna be a @$$ about it then why bother i really dont care if i made you laugh that just shows you are pretty easy to entertain and again you think i care if anyone agrees with me dont get me wrong its good to have backup but it doesnt mean    alot         see their you go fanboy again at least eric had reasons you just come out of no wher and flame me i don't know if its because you dont have anything to do or you get owned in other arguments but i don't care if you think that highly of batman by all means go ahead but dont bring your fanboyism here use facts or i'll just keep flaming you ya know what i dont mind having a flame war if that will shut you up ya want proof why i said deathstroke was an old man with a missing eye here                                                                                                                                            

there you want me to prove people are on my side aswell?
Kentaxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#172  Edited By Kentaxx

Im not flaming you at all, Im just saying that your reasons are invalid and that you read no Batman comics at all
Batman wins

Their have already been enough arguments for him

Punisher doesnt have a single advantage and hes out classed in every aspect, he can have an entire armory
with him and he would still lose,

Seriously Tradog give up dude, You lost this weeks ago

Korg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#173  Edited By Korg
Kentaxx said:
"Punisher doesnt have a single advantage and hes out classed in every aspect, he can have an entire armory
with him and he would still lose "
Wow, Batman's durability has skyrocketed, huh? Punisher could easily kill Bats with the right weapons.
Kentaxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#174  Edited By Kentaxx
Korg said:
"Kentaxx said:
"Punisher doesnt have a single advantage and hes out classed in every aspect, he can have an entire armory
with him and he would still lose "
Wow, Batman's durability has skyrocketed, huh? Punisher could easily kill Bats with the right weapons.
"

If Batman stood perfectly still and let him kill him then anyone could kill Batman
Unfortunetly Frank just isnt good enough, he isnt in Batmans league in any aspect
And he can have all of his weapons, its only a matter of time before Batman disarms
 him and caves in his face

Tradog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#175  Edited By Tradog
Kentaxx said:
"Im not flaming you at all, Im just saying that your reasons are invalid and that you read no Batman comics at all
Batman wins

Punisher doesnt have a single advantage and hes out classed in every aspect, he can have an entire armory

Seriously Tradog give up dude, You lost this weeks ago "

first off your not flamming me did you really say that!? ''You lost all of your credibility when you called Deathstroke an oldman with a missing eye

I almost fell out of my chair laughing at your ridiculous post Tradog'' sounds like flaming to me and the only good arguments that wernt ''batman wins hands down'' were from eric then you come in saying stuff like this with no proof or anything and that next part was pure fanboyism he took out wolverine who is a exspert in all forms of martial arts and ic asked why have you started this if it ended weekss ago you didnt answer i proved the thing about deathstroke and if you want prove at least one or two people are on my side i lost weeks ago? last i checked i made a post eric didnt reply to i do beleave i may lose but ya know what who cares its a comic site okay the more harder and the more debates you lose the better you get at it if i lose it will be to eric not you who just insults and flames you overestimate batman and underestimate punisher read his comics especualy the max series and plus when you said i dont read batman i told you i picked up his book so i obviously know some things about him i just dont think he can beat punisher in everyway.
Kentaxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#176  Edited By Kentaxx
Tradog said:
"Kentaxx said:
"Im not flaming you at all, Im just saying that your reasons are invalid and that you read no Batman comics at all
Batman wins

first off your not flamming me did you really say that!? ''You lost all of your credibility when you called Deathstroke an oldman with a missing eye

I almost fell out of my chair laughing at your ridiculous post Tradog'' sounds like flaming to me and the only good arguments that wernt ''batman wins hands down'' were from eric then you come in saying stuff like this with no proof or anything and that next part was pure fanboyism he took out wolverine who is a exspert in all forms of martial arts and ic asked why have you started this if it ended weekss ago you didnt answer i proved the thing about deathstroke and if you want prove at least one or two people are on my side i lost weeks ago? last i checked i made a post eric didnt reply to i do beleave i may lose but ya know what who cares its a comic site okay the more harder and the more debates you lose the better you get at it if i lose it will be to eric not you who just insults and flames you overestimate batman and underestimate punisher read his comics especualy the max series and plus when you said i dont read batman i told you i picked up his book so i obviously know some things about him i just dont think he can beat punisher in everyway.
"

Name 1 way Punisher beats or even makes Batman sweat? Oh you cant
Korg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#177  Edited By Korg
Kentaxx said:
"Name 1 way Punisher beats or even makes Batman sweat? Oh you cant "
Fanboy located.
Kentaxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#178  Edited By Kentaxx
Korg said:
"Kentaxx said:
Fanboy located.
"
We already know about  Tradog, no need to point that out
If you arent going to make a case then please dont post
Tradog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#179  Edited By Tradog
Kentaxx said:
"Tradog said:
"Kentaxx said:
Batman wins

"

Name 1 way Punisher beats or even makes Batman sweat? Oh you cant "

yea nice try trying to make me look stupid the fact that harvey dent gave him a run for his money the fact that batman can only fight about 3 major villians at a time punisher can storm a mansion batman had a hard time with deathstroke punisher took on wolverine and ghost rider befor he got his ribs shot out and his lungs grabed at and still beat a pro killer he has never slept and can still take out a building while batman went a week without sleep and got his back snapped by bain punisher has beat people with stealth and extreme deadlyness like daredevil and bullseye he debreifs everythng he does to the last detail while batman stalks and gets what he can get  punisher has fought ninjas bearss other punishers androids preditor and other non human beings thats only half the reasons their ya go.
Korg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#180  Edited By Korg
Kentaxx said:
"We already know about  Tradog, no need to point that out
If you arent going to make a case then please dont post "
My point is that you are a crazed fanboy. Aside from telling me not to post (sorry if I threaten you), you are really not providing anything except flames in this thread. Punisher could put a bullet between Batman's eyes. He was quick enough to tag Spidey, I'm sure he can hit Bruce.
Kentaxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#181  Edited By Kentaxx
Korg said:
"Kentaxx said:
My point is that you are a crazed fanboy. Aside from telling me not to post (sorry if I threaten you), you are really not providing anything except flames in this thread. Punisher could put a bullet between Batman's eyes. He was quick enough to tag Spidey, I'm sure he can hit Bruce.
"
Yeah and Bruce dodged shots from Deadshot, who would put a bullet in Franks skull
Thats the ugly side of ABC logic, its always a double edged sword

Beside most people here will agree that Frank tagging Spidey was PIS,
Bruce dodging Deadshot = No PIS
Bruce disarms Frank and beats him senseless
Tradog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#182  Edited By Tradog
Kentaxx said:
"Korg said:
"Kentaxx said:
Fanboy located.
"
We already know about  Tradog, no need to point that out
If you arent going to make a case then please dont post
"
okay comming from the guy who does nothing but ''try'' to flame me with no facts can batman dodge a bullet? and what with the face cave in? he has super strength you have yet to disprove anything i sent you and keep saying ''batman wins easly'' and im a fanboy you want me to teach you what one is a fanboy is someone who just thinks this is te best nothing can compare to it whatever he likes doesnt use facts just flames and insults pathedict making thing up like ''he can pnch his face in'' okay when harvey dent threw him over his shoulder easly so just stop commenting until you have a good argument.
Tradog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#183  Edited By Tradog
Kentaxx said:
"Korg said:
"Kentaxx said:
"
Yeah and Bruce dodged shots from Deadshot, who would put a bullet in Franks skull

"
deadshot used lasers and batman just ducks befor he fires deadshots lasers wernt as fast as bullets and franks has things like grenades and other things so batman can just run through like rambo huh?
Kentaxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#184  Edited By Kentaxx
Tradog said:
"Kentaxx said:
"Tradog said:
"Kentaxx said:
Batman wins

"

yea nice try trying to make me look stupid the fact that harvey dent gave him a run for his money the fact that batman can only fight about 3 major villians at a time punisher can storm a mansion batman had a hard time with deathstroke punisher took on wolverine and ghost rider befor he got his ribs shot out and his lungs grabed at and still beat a pro killer he has never slept and can still take out a building while batman went a week without sleep and got his back snapped by bain punisher has beat people with stealth and extreme deadlyness like daredevil and bullseye he debreifs everythng he does to the last detail while batman stalks and gets what he can get  punisher has fought ninjas bearss other punishers androids preditor and other non human beings thats only half the reasons their ya go."
Enough. Batman had a hard time with Deathstroke? Deathstroke would annhilate Punisher in under 10 seconds
So whats your point?
Wolverine and GR werent trying to kill Frank
Frank shot DD in the gut with a rubber bullet and ran away
Batman spent 2 months rounding up his rogue gallery thats why Bain was able to break his back
You really dont know anything about Batman at all do you
Batman is a stealth master, if he wanted to he could sneak up behind Frank and snap his neck
The only reason Frank would be alive after this fight is because Batman doesnt kill

Ok are you being serious with this argument? Because its hard for me to take you serious
Deadshot would kill Bullseye also, whats your point?
Punisher fights bears androids and predators? This is your best argument

Seriously I cant even take you seriously, you know nothing about Batman and this has to be the most
ridiculous argument I have ever heard

Kentaxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#185  Edited By Kentaxx
Tradog said:
"Kentaxx said:
"Korg said:
"Kentaxx said:
"

"
deadshot used lasers and batman just ducks befor he fires deadshots lasers wernt as fast as bullets and franks has things like grenades and other things so batman can just run through like rambo huh?
"

Deadshot uses bullets as well, so does Hush, both of these characters could kill Frank easily
Batman can avoid grenades also

Tradog you have provided one of the worst arguments I have ever seen in my life
Tradog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#186  Edited By Tradog
Kentaxx said:
"Tradog said:
"Kentaxx said:
"Tradog said:
"Kentaxx said:
Batman wins

"

yea nice try trying to make me look stupid the fact that harvey dent gave him a run for his money the fact that batman can only fight about 3 major villians at a time punisher can storm a mansion batman had a hard time with deathstroke punisher took on wolverine and ghost rider befor he got his ribs shot out and his lungs grabed at and still beat a pro killer he has never slept and can still take out a building while batman went a week without sleep and got his back snapped by bain punisher has beat people with stealth and extreme deadlyness like daredevil and bullseye he debreifs everythng he does to the last detail while batman stalks and gets what he can get  punisher has fought ninjas bearss other punishers androids preditor and other non human beings thats only half the reasons their ya go."
Enough. Batman had a hard time with Deathstroke? Deathstroke would annhilate Punisher in under 10 seconds
So whats your point?
Batman spent 2 months rounding up his rogue gallery thats why Bain was able to break his back
Batman is a stealth master, if he wanted to he could sneak up behind Frank and snap his neck
The only reason Frank would be alive after this fight is because Batman doesnt kill

Ok are you being serious with this argument? Because its hard for me to take you serious

Seriously I cant even take you seriously, you know nothing about Batman and this has to be the most

"
right your a fanboy whats your point i'll poke this logic of yours full of holes

1.you keep saying this guy would beat punisher and this guy this isnt about deathstroke its about batman so stick with it.
2.some of the people batman fights dont try to kill him but he gets his @$$ handed to him just because they didnt want to kill him doesnt mean they cant beat the crap out him wich they didnt.
3.yea he got up to daredevil whos senses are far better than batman's and stealth now think if that were batman only with a real bullet
4.okay campared to punisher spending month to years killing powerful mobs one mansion at a time and still being able to take on wolverine on more than one occation who would kill bain in two seconds
5.you dont know the first thing about the punisher do you?
6.yea this is a encounter battle debate meaning they face each other again he has taken on daredevil and ninja so why would batman be an exception? the only reason batman would survive a bullet is if they were rubber.
7.are you serious you have done nothing but atempt to insult and flame and use stupid post its hard to take a fanboy seriously also and deadshot can kill bullseye when he was able to take on moonknight? dont think so
8.flaming and fanboyism your best argument oh my god what a joke
9.you have to be one of the most anoying people iv ever heard
10.why did you even start this huh?
Tradog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#187  Edited By Tradog
Kentaxx said:
"Tradog said:
"Kentaxx said:
"Korg said:
"Kentaxx said:
"

"
"

Deadshot uses bullets as well, so does Hush, both of these characters could kill Frank easily
Batman can avoid grenades also

Tradog you have provided one of the worst arguments I have ever seen in my life "

you are an idiot you cant dodge a grenade you can avoid it befor it goes off not dodge and again your comparing iv already exsplained those two you have not even provided arguments so you shouldnt be talking you act like the god of debates when your just a joke seeking attention why do you keep insulting me obviously i dont care eeing as how your mentaly redarded and also i was trying to be nice about this then you come up and start this mess.
Kentaxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#188  Edited By Kentaxx
Tradog said:
"Kentaxx said:
"Tradog said:
"Kentaxx said:
"Tradog said:
"Kentaxx said:
Batman wins

"

So whats your point?

"
right your a fanboy whats your point i'll poke this logic of yours full of holes

1.you keep saying this guy would beat punisher and this guy this isnt about deathstroke its about batman so stick with it.
2.some of the people batman fights dont try to kill him but he gets his @$$ handed to him just because they didnt want to kill him doesnt mean they cant beat the crap out him wich they didnt.
3.yea he got up to daredevil whos senses are far better than batman's and stealth now think if that were batman only with a real bullet
4.okay campared to punisher spending month to years killing powerful mobs one mansion at a time and still being able to take on wolverine on more than one occation who would kill bain in two seconds
6.yea this is a encounter battle debate meaning they face each other again he has taken on daredevil and ninja so why would batman be an exception? the only reason batman would survive a bullet is if they were rubber.
7.are you serious you have done nothing but atempt to insult and flame and use stupid post its hard to take a fanboy seriously also and deadshot can kill bullseye when he was able to take on moonknight? dont think so
"

1. You keep bringing up Deathstroke, You say Batman has a hard time with him, how does this help
Punishers chances of winning? It doesnt, in fact its quite the opposite, Batman can tangle with Deathstroke,
Frank cant which puts Bats at a much higher level

2.The only people Bats has truly lost a fight to were Hush, Deathstroke, Shiva and Bronze Tiger
Everything else has been through bad writing, and even so these guys would obliterate Frank
So its a moot point

3.Daredevil heard Franks heartbeat from a block away, Frank sneaking up on DD is Punisher wanking
Again Batman can avoid gunfire from superior marksman then Punisher

4.Punisher fought normal thugs, Batman fought his rouge gallery including super powered beings
Wolverine wasnt trying to kill Frank, he didnt even have his claws out

5.Your argument is pathetic and cant be taken seriously, you dont know anything about Batman do you?
Answer: No you do not

6.Daredevil has beaten the crap out of Frank before, Batman is superior to Daredevil in every way except agility
and acrobatics, Batman also wears kelvar, and again Batman avoids gunfire from superior marksman

7. No one takes you seriously, not a soul on this entire site could, Moonknight is a joke, Deadshot would kill
him as well

8. Keep repeating yourself, its all you can do since you dont have a real argument

9.No one takes you seriously

10. No one takes you seriously

11. You read zero batman comics,

12. See 11
Kentaxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#189  Edited By Kentaxx

Tradog, you provided one of the worst arguments I have ever seen in my entire life
You need to stop now, you have been beaten, give it a rest please

Korg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#190  Edited By Korg

Gun + silencer = Dead Bat. And Dodging Deadshot? Yup, you guessed it, complete PIS. Batman would get sniped by Frank and not even know what hit him. Or blown apart by an explosive he couldn't dodge. Claiming there is no way for Frank to win is preposterous.

Kentaxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#191  Edited By Kentaxx
Korg said:
"Gun + silencer = Dead Bat. And Dodging Deadshot? Yup, you guessed it, complete PIS. Batman would get sniped by Frank and not even know what hit him. Or blown apart by an explosive he couldn't dodge. Claiming there is no way for Frank to win is preposterous."

A silencer wont mean anything, Batman can see a guy pointing a guy at him
Street level characters always avoid gunfire, Their are only 3 characters I can think of who can avoid
actual bullets

It isnt PIS because Batman has done it several times, against characters other then Deadshot

Batman has taken sniper shots on purpose, Bats has survived explosives and the only Frank would nail
him with an explosive is if he had prep time and Bats had none

Frank can win, he just has an incredibly small margin
Tradog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#192  Edited By Tradog
Kentaxx said:
"Tradog, you provided one of the worst arguments I have ever seen in my entire life
You need to stop now, you have been beaten, give it a rest please "
how really you seem to say this alot but you havnt provided anything dude shutup i havent been beaten the only thing you have said was ''you have provided the worst arguments ever'' ''batman wins easly'' you havnt put but one crappy argument and flames you stop you have been proven to be a dumb@$$ and you really need to get out more if you think this is a bad argument i know your evil but arnt they usualy smart? and really man is this worth it a flame war over two fictional characters? have you anything better with whatever life you have you havent even proven any of my statements wrong you just keep flamming me and again why are you doing this?
Kentaxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#193  Edited By Kentaxx
Tradog said:
"Kentaxx said:
"Tradog, you provided one of the worst arguments I have ever seen in my entire life
You need to stop now, you have been beaten, give it a rest please "
how really you seem to say this alot but you havnt provided anything dude shutup i havent been beaten the only thing you have said was ''you have provided the worst arguments ever'' ''batman wins easly'' you havnt put but one crappy argument and flames you stop you have been proven to be a dumb@$$ and you really need to get out more if you think this is a bad argument i know your evil but arnt they usualy smart? and really man is this worth it a flame war over two fictional characters? have you anything better with whatever life you have you havent even proven any of my statements wrong you just keep flamming me and again why are you doing this?
"

To be honest I didnt even read your paragraph and why bother?
Its filled with nothing but bad spelling and flawed logic
Im not being evil at all, im not flaming in the least but lets face it
Your argument was terrible
Korg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#194  Edited By Korg
Kentaxx said:
"It isnt PIS because Batman has done it several times, against characters other then Deadshot"
That is CIS. Even an athlete of Batman's caliber could never dodge gunfire like he does against people like Deadshot. Punisher is good enough with guns to catch Batman in his crossfire anyway.

Kentaxx said:
"Batman has taken sniper shots on purpose"
What a brilliant tactic. Mind telling me how he survived? 

Kentaxx said:
"Bats has survived explosives and the only Frank would nail
him with an explosive is if he had prep time and Bats had none"
So logically if he has avoided explosions in the past, he will automatically avoid all explosions in the future? That makes no sense. Again, Punisher is good enough with various explosives, including hand grenades, to explosions around Bruce, killing him in the blast radius overlap. He can improvise these things, he does not need prep time.

Kentaxx said:
"Frank can win, he just has an incredibly small margin "
Well that's a step up from what you were saying. I think the margin is larger than you want to admit though.
Tradog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#195  Edited By Tradog
Kentaxx said:
"Tradog said:
"Kentaxx said:
"Tradog said:
"Kentaxx said:
"Tradog said:
"Kentaxx said:
Batman wins

"

So whats your point?

"

"

1. You keep bringing up Deathstroke, You say Batman has a hard time with him, how does this help
Punishers chances of winning? It doesnt, in fact its quite the opposite, Batman can tangle with Deathstroke,
Frank cant which puts Bats at a much higher level

2.The only people Bats has truly lost a fight to were Hush, Deathstroke, Shiva and Bronze Tiger
Everything else has been through bad writing, and even so these guys would obliterate Frank
So its a moot point

3.Daredevil heard Franks heartbeat from a block away, Frank sneaking up on DD is Punisher wanking
Again Batman can avoid gunfire from superior marksman then Punisher

4.Punisher fought normal thugs, Batman fought his rouge gallery including super powered beings
Wolverine wasnt trying to kill Frank, he didnt even have his claws out

5.Your argument is pathetic and cant be taken seriously, you dont know anything about Batman do you?
Answer: No you do not

6.Daredevil has beaten the crap out of Frank before, Batman is superior to Daredevil in every way except agility
and acrobatics, Batman also wears kelvar, and again Batman avoids gunfire from superior marksman

7. No one takes you seriously, not a soul on this entire site could, Moonknight is a joke, Deadshot would kill
him as well

8. Keep repeating yourself, its all you can do since you dont have a real argument

9.No one takes you seriously

10. No one takes you seriously

11. You read zero batman comics,

12. See 11 "

1.what i meant is yoou keep saying this guy can beat punisher when im making a comparason and logic batman  can tangle with deathstroke okay? punisher has tangled with wolverine
2.and two face,mr freeze,penguin,poisen ivy,bain.nightwing,superman even with gagets joker ect
3.he never avoids gunfire he takes cover and his enemes keep shooting until they run out
4.yea he has fought super powerd being with prep and machines and high tech armor and devices punisher can do that without prep
5.yea exept for the other guy who is agreeing with me huh? idiot do you know anything about punisher answer no you don't
6.yea and frank has also beaten daredevil no batman is not dare devil's senses are far better than batman's your a fanboy and mabey read more punisher books his assult rifal can punch a hole through 18 inches of kevlar from 100 yard out
7.you mean just you a fanboy who i dont even consider arguing with right now cuz your a fanboy and my freinds happen to talk me seriously the ones that arnt jerks and morons
8.flame and insult is that all you can do since you fail at life? what a joke you have provided no arguments how old are you anyway?
9.your a fanboy
10.your a fanboy
11.you have no brain and read zero punisher comics
12.see 8
13,you must not read moonknight eather do you even know what he can do i swear moron im not even gonna get into that
Kentaxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#196  Edited By Kentaxx

Most street level characters can dodge gunfire
Batman does it
Nightwing does it almsot every comic
Cap has done it
Most Street levelers can dodge gun fire, maybe 3 or 4 can dodge actual bullets

He took it on purpose to reveal the location of the attacker
He wears Kelver

Punisher isnt good enough to tag Bats with any explosive at all, Bats can see any explosives Frank may have
left as a trap and he certainly is going to see him lob a grenade over his way

Frank can win, but he has a small margin
Like 1/10 maybe 2/10 at best

Korg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#197  Edited By Korg

Dodging gunfire is incredibly strenuous on your body and mind. Batman would not be able to mount an offensive while under fire from a sharpshooter of Deadshot or Punisher's caliber. Kevlar would not stop a sniper round. Punisher knows how to time a grenade. If you see a grenade coming towards you or not, it doesn't matter if it explodes before you can touch it.

Kentaxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#198  Edited By Kentaxx

Anyone can cook off a grenade, if he sees Frank is about to throw something hes gonna get out of the way
Otherwise Batman would have been killed by now

He doesnt have to dodge gun fire for long, Just long enough to find cover

The only way Frank can really win this fight if it was in an open area and their was no place to take cover,
And if Bats had no gear

Bats will also throw flash bangs, smoke bombs and batarangs at Frank, so it isnt like Bats has nothing
to work with also

Frank can win but his chances around about 1/10 maybe 2/10 tops

Korg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#199  Edited By Korg
Anyone can time a grenade to explode in your face. No one can dodge it. His best hope is to try and limit how close it gets with a batarang. He's going to have to dodge a lot of gunfire unless there is extremely convenient cover leading all the way up to Punisher's position, and Punisher decides not to utilize it. Trying to dodge gunfire from two guns at once is extremely difficult, and impossible when protracted. I agree that Bats is far from helpless, he's obviously a highly formidable opponent, but I think you underestimate Castle.I'd say 4/10. Maybe 5 depending on the surroundings.
Tradog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#200  Edited By Tradog
Korg said:
"
Anyone can time a grenade to explode in your face. No one can dodge it. His best hope is to try and limit how close it gets with a batarang. He's going to have to dodge a lot of gunfire unless there is extremely convenient cover leading all the way up to Punisher's position, and Punisher decides not to utilize it. Trying to dodge gunfire from two guns at once is extremely difficult, and impossible when protracted. I agree that Bats is far from helpless, he's obviously a highly formidable opponent, but I think you underestimate Castle.I'd say 4/10. Maybe 5 depending on the surroundings.
"
Thanks man I agree I mean iv said befor batman has a huge chance of winning also just punisher has a chance of winning based on other things.