Punisher (MCU) vs Batman (DCEU)

• 101 results
Namor_Curry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

4 hours of prep time (No vehicles, back up of any kind, body armor stronger than their standard gear, or weapons deadlier than an assault rifle). Bloodlusted, Fight to the death. Fight begins at midnight on these rooftops (they are initially unaware of each other's presence, but know they're in the area):

No Caption Provided

Who wins and why?

Round 1: Scenario Above

Round 2: Hand to Hand

Frank Castle

No Caption Provided

Bruce Wayne

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for deactivated-5ad4cb41c7fb8
deactivated-5ad4cb41c7fb8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round 1: Frank has no way to counter Bamtans prep via Superman prep.

Round 2: Batman speed-blitzes

Namor_Curry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What do you mean by superman prep? Did you read the OP? Also where has Bruce speed-blitzed in a lethal way that is something which Frank could not counter?

MystifiedGoose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By MystifiedGoose

I've gotta give this to Bruce. He has considerably better tech in his standard loadout, and has fought more guys in cqc than Frank has shown. Frank is a good marksman, and has some really high level weapons, but it's not anything super far beyond what Batman's enemies had in the film.

H2H is hard to judge here. Frank has duked it out with DD, and come out on top. Bruce fought Superman, but he wont have that kind of gear in this encounter. He also didn't show very much in terms of martial prowess in that fight, and fighting groups of enemies isn't the same as a 1v1 with someone like Frank.

emperorthanos-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 emperorthanos-  Moderator

Bruce both Rounds. He showed how good his prep is against Superman. And in pure H2H he should stomp.

Avatar image for deactivated-6241fa3a1cff5
deactivated-6241fa3a1cff5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I can't see Frank losing the first round at all. He just get's a sniper and shoot's Batfleck in the jaw, they don't even start visible. Not only that but this Batman was hardly stealthy other than shooting a smoke bomb and running away.

Round 2 goes to Bruce.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@namor_curry: Have you not watched the movie? Batman's plan in the movie was to take down Superman, and he nearly succeeded in doing that, so what puts Frank's prep at the same level as batman if he didn't show any major prep feats in the first place? Furthermore, what I mean by "speed-blitzing" was Batman moving so fast in combat or running he's practically a blur. (Clearing a room full of 10 guys in around 20-40 seconds)-yes i counted.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@normanbates said:

@namor_curry: Have you not watched the movie? Batman's plan in the movie was to do take superman, and he nearly succeeded in doing that, so what puts Frank's prep at the same level as batman if he didn't show any major prep feat in the first place? Furthermore, what I mean by "speed-blitzing" was Batman moving so fast in combat or running he's practically a blur. (Clearing a room full of 10 guys in around 20-40 seconds)-yes i counted.

They don't start visible, and Frank prepped when helping Daredevil take down Hand ninjas.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lgh0stl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@normanbates: haven't you read the OP? Bruce can't bring what he brought to his fight with Superman.

4 hours of prep time (No vehicles, back up of any kind, body armor stronger than their standard gear, or weapons deadlier than an assault rifle). Bloodlusted, Fight to the death. Fight begins at midnight on these rooftops (they are initially unaware of each other's presence, but know they're in the area):

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Namor_Curry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Namor_Curry

@normanbates: Yes I've seen the movie, but read the OP. He's not going to have the insane amount of resources to throw on amped suits or the Batmobile etc.. I don't see what you mean. Also, Frank's every move in the DD series is prep. He's at least one step ahead of everything. I think if anything their prep is even, if not edge Punisher for having and using lethal military grade explosives. Sure Batman stuck the thugs protecting Martha with little explosives, but what about Frank blowing up gangs? Or his loaded money suitcase that cleaned out a parking lot?

Hand to hand, you say he's a blur, but he gets tagged all the same by common thugs, just as Punisher has (Who reacts to characters with the speed of Daredevil). Furthermore, I really doubt this fight would be resolved in the first hit.

Avatar image for deranged_midget
Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 4

How does Bruce's body armour react to shots from an AR? He already took a shot point blank to the back of the skull and it didn't even phase when he was fighting all of these goons. Nothing's stopping him from disabling Frank's rifle either. In general, Bruce seems to be a tank in terms of street level characters. On the other hand, Frank murdered half a dozen prisoners while taking a few hits himself in that prison corridor scene.

stormshadow_x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 22

Round 1 - Depends who finds who first.

Round 2 - Bruce handily

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#16  Edited By nefarious

Round 1: Batman has better prep feats.

Round 2: Batman has better H2H skills so he wins.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How does Bruce's body armour react to shots from an AR? He already took a shot point blank to the back of the skull and it didn't even phase when he was fighting all of these goons. Nothing's stopping him from disabling Frank's rifle either. In general, Bruce seems to be a tank in terms of street level characters. On the other hand, Frank murdered half a dozen prisoners while taking a few hits himself in that prison corridor scene.

No body armor stronger than their gear. Bruce is coming in prepped to fight a street-level opponent.

Second off, they're not starting visible, and last I checked he doesn't have night vision without his suit. Even if it take's two bullets to get a good shot on Bruce's jaw, game over.

Namor_Curry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Namor_Curry
@deranged_midget said:

Also in that same scene, Batman got stabbed through his body armor. I'm not an expert, but an assault rifle, or a shotgun point blank would, at the very least K.O. Bruce. With Frank's marksmanship (purposely shooting less than an inch away from killing Murdock), I think he'd have no problem hitting the exposed cowl either. This poses the question of Frank's durability, of which we've seen him get shot, stabbed, and at one point take a drill through his foot and continue to fight, all when he didn't have body armor.

Avatar image for batofgotham2000
batofgotham2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bruce stomps both rounds.

Klaus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@llehdevil: He is talking about Batman's standard body armour, not the robotic one. It is his standard gear.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deranged_midget:

@klaus said:

@llehdevil: He is talking about Batman's standard body armour, not the robotic one. It is his standard gear.

Fair enough! But his jaw is still very well exposed. Read Namor Curry's post, his accuracy is still really good.

bachh2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

4 hour prep mean he can get the gear he have in Martha rescue scene except for the aircraft, Batfleck gonna take round 1.

Round 2 Frank is a tough bastard, the fight can go both way but leaning Bat

Sjrt7717

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Sjrt7717

I think this looks a bit like a mismatch. I mean I'm up to being proven wrong, but in the BvS movie we see Batman pull off incredible feats. I mean he clears that room of what, 17 guys, when he's trying to save Martha, all of them armed. He kicked one of the guys a good seven or eight feet from kicking him in the head which takes an insane amount of force, so I definitely think he's taking the fist fight. He's got equipment, the strength, the speed and the skill. We seem him stealthing avoiding point blank shotgun fire from the police officers. His feats simply overwhelm any of Franks. In the first scenario, I'm probably still going to give it to Bruce. He shows he's shown he's incredibly good at planning for events, considering the whole beating superman thing. But thats just my two cents.

Avatar image for deranged_midget
Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#24  Edited By Deranged Midget

@deranged_midget said:

Also in that same scene, Batman got stabbed through his body armor. I'm not an expert, but an assault rifle, or a shotgun point blank would, at the very least K.O. Bruce. With Frank's marksmanship (purposely shooting less than an inch away from killing Murdock), I think he'd have no problem hitting the exposed cowl either. This poses the question of Frank's durability, of which we've seen him get shot, stabbed, and at one point take a drill through his foot and continue to fight, all when he didn't have body armor.

I like your post, good job! Perhaps bloodlusted, Frank would be capable of killing Batman with a few kill shots to the chest. Realistically though, he had no idea Daredevil would've survived getting shot square in the forehead, but obviously that's all due to plot. Given that both characters have four hours of prep, I wouldn't count out either so easily as Bruce had a contingency for the armed men without planning ahead.

Blackjax137

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman wins both rounds.

WarBlade539

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deranged_midget said:

Just because a material is ballistic-resistant, doesn't necessarily mean that it is stab-resistant too. The design of ballistic-resistant vests as opposed to stab-resistant vests is different.

Bullet-resistant armor uses hardened panels and Kevlar fibres to redirect and spread out, the kinetic energy of a bullet.They are mostly protecting against blunt trauma (compared to knives) because lead bullets tend to flatten on impact. Whereas stab-resistant vests are made up of several layers of strong material, which allow the blade to cut through the surface and get trapped within the thick layers.

What I'm trying to say is, bullets and knives are two two different kinds of attacks, and an armor designed to protect against bullets will not be very effective against knives and vice versa. In real life, at least, I dunno the material of Batman's armor.

WarBlade539

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman wins imo. Faster, stronger...just a better and more impressive combatant. Only way Frank wins the first round is if he shoots the exposed part of Wayne's face before Bats gets to him. No way Castle wins the second.

Sjrt7717

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

We see him get stabbed in the upper chest in the movie, so it's obviously not very effective at stopping knives. That being said, he was being attacked by four separate guys who were surrounding him and he was using his gauntlets to block pretty much all of them while taking them down. So he may not have a knife proof suit, but he certainly has shown a high degree of proficiency in dealing with guys armed with knives. Especially considering they were all attacking him at the same time.

Avatar image for crushyourenemies
CRUSHYOURENEMIES

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@normanbates said:

What do you mean by superman prep? Did you read the OP? Also where has Bruce speed-blitzed in a lethal way that is something which Frank could not counter?

don't be naive. Batman was practically superhuman. He was throwing thugs around like they were small puppies and even tossed a 200 lbs crate with one damn hand.

arqe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman both rounds easily.

First round starts with prep time and they are not visible to each other ? Police knew he was around but couldn't even see him hanging above the corner.

Martha Saving Scene : Mercenaries that still have working guns were still shooting down the hole where Batman jumped from. They didn't even see him going up there.

So how the hell Frank will see Batman is coming for him ? Also did i mention prep time ?

For second round , Batman is not only able to take out lots of armed mercenaries , he was able to take out armed mercenaries that attacked him at the same time with guns , knives , h2h etc. And he was throwing them around like sack of potatoes.

Avatar image for dragonhunter1414
DragonHunter1414

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman.

TheSuperor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

Smoke-W

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

up

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman both rounds.

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bruce should take both rounds handily unless Frank goes with his unstoppable prison yard rush.

shroudofsorrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

User Lists: 70

With prep time so heavily restricted, I don't really see either of them making much use of it, unless Punisher stalks Bruce and snipes him when he's out of his costume, but other than that, it doesn't seem like either one will do much with their restricted prep time.

In any case, between bullet-proof armor and superior strength, Batman should win this. But in actual H2H skill, I would honestly favor MCU Punisher over DCCU/DCEU Batman at this point.

Avatar image for captain_batman_ftw
captain_batman_FTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Bruce both Rounds. He showed how good his prep is against Superman. And in pure H2H he should stomp.

QFT

cfrehse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rd 1 could go either way. Ithe matters who see who first. Batman's armor probably isn't stopping his sniper Rd. Or he gets lit up by a guy who has excellent aim. Batman gets to him first he could stealth take him out or disable his weapons. He has lots of tools to beat frank. Frank 6/10

Rd 2 Frank's an animal. Batman is probably stronger but frank won't go down easy. Batman 6/10

Avatar image for allhailskeletor
AllHailSkeletor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round 1: Bruce for the majority

Round 2: Bruce stomps. Not even close.

Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 Lunacyde  Moderator

Closer than most think, but I have to settle with Bruce for the majority.

Avatar image for batofgotham2000
batofgotham2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman both rounds

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#44  Edited By AllStarSuperman

Not even close

Superhero24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@allstarsuperman:

agreed. This fight wasn't thought up well. Punisher is badass, but this is too much for him. I mean bruce is a billionaire so that covers the prep round. Bruce also is able to lift and throw full grown men around like nothing. That solves the h2h fight. This is without including his bullet proof armor and more experience.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By RBT

Batman both rounds

NewWorldOrder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bruce both rounds

Mutant1230

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Bruce should win both rounds fairly easily.

the_wspanialy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman in both rounds and decisevely. Better in every way.

JasonBourne_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is not closer than anyone thinks. Frank gets curbstomped both rounds maybe even killed. Too small and couldn't handle Fisk..and Fisk would get stomped by Batman too.