Punisher in the infected Racoon City

Doomhunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Doomhunter

Would he survive?,He has abandoned weapon stores to his disposal.....and get out of the city alive?

ElusiveStorm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By ElusiveStorm

most likely

Doomhunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Doomhunter

ElusiveStorm says:

"most likely"

That's ALL!?...can't you say anything more inspiring?....or atleast justify your choice,your opinion....damn...I sound like a teacher...Note that I'm not saying anything against your opinion....

Doomhunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Doomhunter

Does anybody here know Resident Evil.....at all?

Darth Balls

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Darth Balls

Doomhunter says:

"Does anybody here know Resident Evil.....at all?"

yes and Punisher would get out easily i mean thats like jhis dream job mindless killing.Target practice.

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Vrakmul

Zombies are idiots. They don't walk. They shuffle. They would be hit with countless ak-47 rounds to the head and explode.

The Liberator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#7  Edited By The Liberator

What makes zombie scenarios cool is that they usually deal with ordinary people finding the instincts that society has smothered in them and using those instincts to barely make it out, if at all.

Now the Punisher is a human killing machine. In a town like Raccoon where he could find weapons and vehicles, etc., I'd say the chances of him getting out alive would be very high.

Doomhunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Doomhunter

Yeah,but have you seen the movies??...there aren't only clumsy ,idiot zombies who shuffle around...there's also pretty large creepy creatures,who move around very quickly.....plus the zombies come in a crowd...you would have to keep your distance,to avoid getting bitten.

Tjaden Windu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Tjaden Windu

omg whoever came up with this idea is my new best friend , i dont care who wins that would be an awesome battle id buy that comic..

Phorqe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#10  Edited By Phorqe

You might as well have titled this "Punisher in heaven." Because that's what it is for him. Zombie problem solved. You don't have to worry about him forming an alliance with someone and them turning into a zombie, because it wouldn't happen. They guy would be hiding in trash cans waiting for zombies to walk by him so he could stab them in the head. He would be sniping them from building with whatever he could get his hands on, whether it be bullets or heavy blunt objects. SH-- he might even start playing an electric guitar on the roof like the crow in hopes of attracting the zombies to himself. And, yeah, I don't think the giant mutates will pose much problem for him unless he has to fight a bunch at once or is out of ammo.

Doomhunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Doomhunter

Tjaden Windu says:

"omg whoever came up with this idea is my new best friend , i dont care who wins that would be an awesome battle id buy that comic.."

I did...I inspired myself on "batman vs. predator".....a bit wierd huh?

Doomhunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Doomhunter

Tjaden Windu says:

"omg whoever came up with this idea is my new best friend , i dont care who wins that would be an awesome battle id buy that comic.."

I did...I inspired myself on "batman vs. predator".....a bit wierd huh?

zero edge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#13  Edited By zero edge

Lol... I really like the thought of Punisher taking on Zombies in Racoon City... I think he'd own the hell outta them.

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#14  Edited By Sparda

I'd imagine Punisher gets out alive-unless Nemesis is hiding around somewhere.

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#15  Edited By Sparda

Doomhunter says:

"And what if he were?.....just asking...?"

Punisher would probably be busy with the zombies, and wouldn't dodge that rocket coming up from behind him.

Doomhunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Doomhunter

And what if he were?.....just asking...?

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 12

#17  Edited By Darkchild

Doomhunter says:

"Would he survive?,He has abandoned weapon stores to his disposal.....and get out of the city alive?"

give a man who loves guns abandoned gun stores with unlimited ammo meanign everywhere

Yeah the mans getting out alive

ElusiveStorm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By ElusiveStorm

ok to extend my opinion, Punisher lives for killing and comparing to the Resident Evil Movie's Alice, i think he'd do just fine given he has enough ammo to survive because lets face it, even the main characters in Resident Evil Extinction died off except for a few including Alice. Now Punisher is also only human which he cant he up close and personal unless he has no other choice which means he'd probably die in those situations. Punisher would have to held up in a building which is fortified to wait it out because there are just too many zombies.

Doomhunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Doomhunter

ElusiveStorm says:

"ok to extend my opinion, Punisher lives for killing and comparing to the Resident Evil Movie's Alice, i think he'd do just fine given he has enough ammo to survive because lets face it, even the main characters in Resident Evil Extinction died off except for a few including Alice. Now Punisher is also only human which he cant he up close and personal unless he has no other choice which means he'd probably die in those situations. Punisher would have to held up in a building which is fortified to wait it out because there are just too many zombies."

Thanks for extending your opinion....:)

Rdeegvainl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#20  Edited By Rdeegvainl

OK, RC and all the baddies inside were taken out by only slightly above normal people with guns. Racoon City is a joke, and Nemesis won't do a damn thing to him. He's in a league above S.T.A.R.S. I haven't played the newer RE's but they don't take place in RC, so they don't apply at all.

iwan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By iwan

"Punisher in the infected Racoon City"

Doesn't get any better than that ! Kudos.