FIGHT HERE:

No Caption Provided

PyroFN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Round One: Madelyne. I highly doubt Betsy will bypass Maddie's tk shields when Betsy inevitably tries to stab Maddie instead of battling her from afar. Actually, I am doubting Betsy can get past Maddie telekinetically period. After all, it took a team of X-Men and X-Factor multiple pages to try to get past her tk shield, which even then was only accomplished when Longshot revealed the weak point. This was while she was battling and talking to Jean within the shield.

Round Two: Maddie warps Betsy.

Round Three: Possibly Betsy. Madelyne's feats are not bad, but not the best. We can guess that her potential is higher, but that would be theory territory. The only thing I really have in this regard two feats. One was singular planetary statement from Sage about Goblin Queen Maddie and Psylocke describing Maddie's power as a star after Maddie overwhelms her. This was early Psylocke, so I don't count the feat against current Betsy, but the statement is a pretty powerful telling of Maddie's power.

Olorun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Betsy gets stomped every round. Betsy is still the better character.

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@pyrofn said:

Round One: Madelyne. I highly doubt Betsy will bypass Maddie's tk shields when Betsy inevitably tries to stab Maddie instead of battling her from afar. Actually, I am doubting Betsy can get past Maddie telekinetically period. After all, it took a team of X-Men and X-Factor multiple pages to try to get past her tk shield, which even then was only accomplished when Longshot revealed the weak point. This was while she was battling and talking to Jean within the shield.

Round Three: Possibly Betsy. Madelyne's feats are not bad, but not the best. We can guess that her potential is higher, but that would be theory territory. The only thing I really have in this regard two feats. One was singular planetary statement from Sage about Goblin Queen Maddie and Psylocke describing Maddie's power as a star after Maddie overwhelms her. This was early Psylocke, so I don't count the feat against current Betsy, but the statement is a pretty powerful telling of Maddie's power.

I mostly agree with this, although for R2, Betsy can kill Maddie with internal hax just as quickly as Maddie can reality warp Betsy.

R1 goes to Maddie

R2 is 50/50

R3 goes to Betsy

marvelfan1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Betsy all 3 rounds, maybe Maddie for R1. Madelyne's best non-amped "warp" feat is making havok's mouth disappear so that's not doing anything here. R2, betsy just pops a TK bubble in her head. TP only also goes to betsy

marvelfan1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrofn said:

fight for your girl @geekryan

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrofn said:

You know what? YOU'RE RIGHT!

Psylocke wins, nay, STOMPS, all 3 rounds!

Disagree? FIGHT ME.

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@geekryan said:
@marvelfan1992 said:
@pyrofn said:

Disagree? FIGHT ME.

Lol we dont blame you Geek, I know it's been a rough week...month....year for Betsy fans. Kinda hard to back your fav when shes the star of a book and Jubilee has been more impressive then her

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By geekryan

@koays said:
@geekryan said:
@marvelfan1992 said:
@pyrofn said:

Disagree? FIGHT ME.

Lol we dont blame you Geek, I know it's been a rough week...month....year for Betsy fans. Kinda hard to back your fav when shes the star of a book and Jubilee has been more impressive then her

Betsy:

No Caption Provided

Me:

No Caption Provided

marvelfan1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@geekryan said:
@koays said:
@geekryan said:
@marvelfan1992 said:
@pyrofn said:

Disagree? FIGHT ME.

Betsy:

No Caption Provided

Me:

No Caption Provided

that book was total ass though. girl forgot TK could do things other than make a shield lmao

PyroFN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@geekryan said:
@koays said:
@geekryan said:
@marvelfan1992 said:
@pyrofn said:

Disagree? FIGHT ME.

Betsy:

No Caption Provided

Me:

No Caption Provided

that book was total ass though. girl forgot TK could do things other than make a shield lmao

That I don't disagree with, even though I disagree with Geek. Betsy deserves way better than she has been getting, imo.

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Koays

@marvelfan1992 said:
@geekryan said:
@koays said:
@geekryan said:
@marvelfan1992 said:
@pyrofn said:

Disagree? FIGHT ME.

Betsy:

No Caption Provided

Me:

No Caption Provided

I mean don't get me wrong, that book was fucking terrible.....but if Isca actually did god stomp Betsy and it wasn't some BS reality warp then I can't wait to put her in battles

Josh983

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Madelyn wins.

Madelyn 6/10.

Betsy.

Betsy doesn't have telepathy and reality warping resistance right?

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@josh983 said:

Madelyn wins.

Madelyn 6/10.

Betsy.

Betsy doesn't have telepathy and reality warping resistance right?

She has telepathy...

She used to have reality warping immunity, but that was for a short period of time.

Josh983

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@geekryan:

Oh ok. I forgot all high-level telepath has telepathy resistance.

Avatar image for deactivated-5fd9371ae7062
deactivated-5fd9371ae7062

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrofn:

Madelyne. I highly doubt Betsy will bypass Maddie's tk shields when Betsy inevitably tries to stab Maddie instead of battling her from afar. Actually, I am doubting Betsy can get past Maddie telekinetically period. After all, it took a team of X-Men and X-Factor multiple pages to try to get past her tk shield, which even then was only accomplished when Longshot revealed the weak point. This was while she was battling and talking to Jean within the shield.

Based of that feat Maddie definitely has the better shields but in a fight Besty has better offense, speed and is quite versatile with her psi weapons while also having shields, I doubt Maddie would be able to break unless her offense is consistently above building level which I highly doubt and if it comes down to a power battle with telekinesis Besty's is definitely stronger. Considering she's been able to overpower the likes of Rouge and Colossus, hold together a space shuttle during an re-entry, lifts/collapses multi story buildings.

Maddie warps Betsy

Besty is much faster so she should be able to win unless you can prove otherwise

PyroFN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrofn:

Madelyne. I highly doubt Betsy will bypass Maddie's tk shields when Betsy inevitably tries to stab Maddie instead of battling her from afar. Actually, I am doubting Betsy can get past Maddie telekinetically period. After all, it took a team of X-Men and X-Factor multiple pages to try to get past her tk shield, which even then was only accomplished when Longshot revealed the weak point. This was while she was battling and talking to Jean within the shield.

Based of that feat Maddie definitely has the better shields but in a fight Besty has better offense, speed and is quite versatile with her psi weapons while also having shields, I doubt Maddie would be able to break unless her offense is consistently above building level which I highly doubt and if it comes down to a power battle with telekinesis Besty's is definitely stronger. Considering she's been able to overpower the likes of Rouge and Colossus, hold together a space shuttle during an re-entry, lifts/collapses multi story buildings.

Maddie warps Betsy

Besty is much faster so she should be able to win unless you can prove otherwise

1) The first is a fair conclusion. I don’t agree, but I can see how one could come to that conclusion. For Maddie’s offense:

No Caption Provided

•Madelyne one-shotting Phoenix Rachel. Make no mistake, Rachel was caught off-guard and eventually recovers. Still, it’s impressive when considering your average Phoenix hosts durability usually. (Aka Phoenix Five)

No Caption Provided

•Maddie unleashes a tk attack powerful enough to fling an ice shielded X-Factor, leaving a crater when they land.

•And you are forgetting that as Maddie had her shield up, she was fighting on par with Jean Grey inside the tk shield.

No Caption Provided

•Finally, Maddie unleashing her tk in a rage that flings debris everywhere and damages part of the tip of the Empire State building.

Maddie is definitely not lacking in the offense department compared to Betsy. The only thing she lacks is in round 3, which is a one-shot tool for her telepathy.

2) Eh. To be fair, Maddie does tend to teleport. Not to mention she has at least two good reactionary feats to argue against Betsy. I am trying to stay on Goblin Queen and not Red Queen, since those are two different versions, which explains the lack of feats. Sorry.

No Caption Provided

•Madelyne dodging an optic blast from Cyclops casually.

No Caption Provided

•Madelyne dodged multiple tk bolts or blasts from Jean Grey.

marvelfan1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrofn said:
@psi-bite234 said:

@pyrofn:

Maddie warps Betsy

1) The first is a fair conclusion. I don’t agree, but I can see how one could come to that conclusion. For Maddie’s offense:

No Caption Provided

•Madelyne one-shotting Phoenix Rachel. Make no mistake, Rachel was caught off-guard and eventually recovers. Still, it’s impressive when considering your average Phoenix hosts durability usually. (Aka Phoenix Five)

No Caption Provided

•Maddie unleashes a tk attack powerful enough to fling an ice shielded X-Factor, leaving a crater when they land.

•And you are forgetting that as Maddie had her shield up, she was fighting on par with Jean Grey inside the tk shield.

No Caption Provided

•Finally, Maddie unleashing her tk in a rage that flings debris everywhere and damages part of the tip of the Empire State building.

Maddie is definitely not lacking in the offense department compared to Betsy. The only thing she lacks is in round 3, which is a one-shot tool for her telepathy.

2) Eh. To be fair, Maddie does tend to teleport. Not to mention she has at least two good reactionary feats to argue against Betsy. I am trying to stay on Goblin Queen and not Red Queen, since those are two different versions, which explains the lack of feats. Sorry.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

noticing all the maddie scans are from inferno, where she has a portion of the phoenix

Avatar image for deactivated-5fd9371ae7062
deactivated-5fd9371ae7062

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrofn: Maddie is definitely on Besty's level but it seems like she doesn't have the capacity of feats to contend with Captain Britain. Not mention didn't she have the Phoenix in inferno

Based on the feats you mentioned I am pretty confident that Besty can block Maddie attacks for a long time. Based of her own feats

Eh. To be fair, Maddie does tend to teleport. Not to mention she has at least two good reactionary feats to argue against Betsy. I am trying to stay on Goblin Queen and not Red Queen, since those are two different versions, which explains the lack of feats. Sorry.

Based of the speed feats you mentioned Besty blitzing Maddie is certainly not out of her capabilities considering she's able to blitz or dance around the likes of Magneto, Archangel or consistently reacting to explosions.

PyroFN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By PyroFN

@psi-bite234 said:

@pyrofn: Maddie is definitely on Besty's level but it seems like she doesn't have the capacity of feats to contend with Captain Britain. Not mention didn't she have the Phoenix in inferno

Based on the feats you mentioned I am pretty confident that Besty can block Maddie attacks for a long time. Based of her own feats

Eh. To be fair, Maddie does tend to teleport. Not to mention she has at least two good reactionary feats to argue against Betsy. I am trying to stay on Goblin Queen and not Red Queen, since those are two different versions, which explains the lack of feats. Sorry.

Based of the speed feats you mentioned Besty blitzing Maddie is certainly not out of her capabilities considering she's able to blitz or dance around the likes of Magneto, Archangel or consistently reacting to explosions.

1) Yes, she had small sliver of the Phoenix. We can’t exactly say Maddie without Phoenix, Madelyne has only ever lived with the Phoenix inside her.

2) For a while yes. Not for a win though, unless she finds a way to get close enough to hax knife her.

3) Optic blast is definitely faster than Magneto. And Archangel was one of those X-Men members that Madelyne fought in Inferno. I can’t claim anything about explosions, though Maddie has outmaneuvered Jean Grey’s tk attacks. Considering Jean has reacted explosions many times, that would mean her tk is pretty fast.

PyroFN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By PyroFN

@marvelfan1992 said:
@pyrofn said:
@psi-bite234 said:

@pyrofn:

Maddie warps Betsy

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

noticing all the maddie scans are from inferno, where she has a portion of the phoenix

I mean, the pic is of Goblin Queen. @koays also makes no note of it being Red Queen, so I assume it’s the current version of Madelyne, who is Goblin Queen.

onsipin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round 1 - Madelyne. Her morals are a lot more loose, basically non-existent. She would not hesitate to use lethal attacks. Betsy, especially the current Captain Britain, is too much of a goody-goody to win this.

Round 2 - This now goes to Captain Britain. She has the better telepathy and telekinesis and giving it her every she should come out on top.

Round 3- Captain Britain outclasses Madelyne who doesn't have that many feats

GodlyShinigami

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Maddie wins all rounds

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Maddie wins R1; Betsy wins R2 and R3

Avatar image for purplehairedni1
PurplehairedNi1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@geekryan said:

marvelfan1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

Avatar image for purplehairedni1
PurplehairedNi1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@geekryan said:

onsipin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@onsipin said:

Round 1 - Madelyne. Her morals are a lot more loose, basically non-existent. She would not hesitate to use lethal attacks. Betsy, especially the current Captain Britain, is too much of a goody-goody to win this.

Round 2 - This now goes to Captain Britain. She has the better telepathy and telekinesis and giving it her every she should come out on top.

Round 3- Captain Britain outclasses Madelyne who doesn't have that many feats

I think the fight is closer now than I thought before. I think Madelynes telekinesis might be more powerful if we are taking her power levels in her many appearances as a her standard. Betsy still has the defenses to shield herself and capitalize on her psi weapons for the win.

In pure telepathy Betsy still will win but Madelyne might have a better chance than before if we magical amps and spells can be utilized with her telepathy

EmmaFrostXmen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

maddie wins the first 2

betsy has the 3rd

PyroFN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@koays said:
@geekryan said:
@marvelfan1992 said:
@pyrofn said:

Disagree? FIGHT ME.

Lol, a few years later, no change for Betsy fans. My condolences.

PyroFN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

My opinion stays the same on this fight, only now I’m even more certain that tk is a win for Maddie.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Avatar image for marygcrisostomo
marygcrisostomo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Madelyne wins with all powers. Stronger telekinesis + magic. Betsy will only win in telepathy

del_torro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Did Brtsys fight against Morgana add anything that could contribute to this fight?

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Did Brtsys fight against Morgana add anything that could contribute to this fight?

No.

Mage101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Betsy all 3 rounds, maybe Maddie for R1. Madelyne's best non-amped "warp" feat is making havok's mouth disappear so that's not doing anything here. R2, betsy just pops a TK bubble in her head. TP only also goes to betsy

Scarlet_Wiccan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mage101 said:
@marvelfan1992 said: