Isshiki wins

Avatar image for deactivated-6019e88460d57
deactivated-6019e88460d57

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@cyberblades22: @bink_69:Yall giving me shit about saying prime whitebeard beats psykos. Explain to me how isshiki stands a chance.

CyberBlades22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eazy2002: When did I ever reply to you about Whitebeard vs Psykos? Jigen body Isshiki (not even using his full power) was able to casually stomp Adult Naruto and Sasuke in their avatar forms with a kick and headbutt, Naruto and Sasuke as adults are above their teen counterparts. Isshiki is even stronger than Jigen with a dojutsu that allows him to instantly shrink anything he looks at, plus he's far faster than Psykos.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cyberblades22 said:

@eazy2002: When did I ever reply to you about Whitebeard vs Psykos? Jigen body Isshiki (not even using his full power) was able to casually stomp Adult Naruto and Sasuke in their avatar forms with a kick and headbutt, Naruto and Sasuke as adults are above their teen counterparts. Isshiki is even stronger than Jigen with a dojutsu that allows him to instantly shrink anything he looks at, plus he's far faster than Psykos.

I ain't even gonna argue since I'm behind on boruto. But just answer this. If psykos blasts isshiki will he tank it? Also how does he dodge it?

azrael1973

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Their feats ware way weaker then their teen counterparts. Just compate Naruto & Sasuke final battle to the 2v1 vs Jigen.

CyberBlades22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eazy2002: Probably since he should be more durable then 50% BSM teen Naruto who could tank this

No Caption Provided

and since Jigen body Isshiki is above Adult Naruto using 100% Kurama RSM and Adult Rinnegan Sasuke with PS. True body Isshiki is above Jigen and Amado stated neither Naruto or Sasuke even together stand a chance at winning against him. Also he has a byakugan and some new eye that can shrink anything he sees and has passive shrinking powers that was shrinking everything in his time space and it was implied that he could shrink his time space as well by Kashin Koji.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f3f3e796cbd9
deactivated-5f3f3e796cbd9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Isshiki

CyberBlades22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By CyberBlades22

@azrael1973: I agree with them being below their VOTE Ashura Avatar and Bijuu Susanoo counterparts but Naruto and Sasuke should be above their regular six paths teen forms since Naruto now has an extra half of Kurama, Hashirama cells arm, and should have some training to improve his powers. While Sasuke can now better utilize his rinnegan and has arguably mastered it's usage evident by him using portals, and by statements in Boruto he rivals or equals current Naruto.

Zuriel-el

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ishiki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cyberblades22: lolthat moon feat is not impressive if you get down to it

1. The moon is hollow.

-Moon busting=Multi continental

-Slicing moon in half=Continental

-Slicing hollow moon in half=Below continental(country level plus)

2.Tsb have a natural ability to disintegrate matter so all toneri needs to do is drop is blade

3.Naruto has immunity to tsb

4. Even if we say the feat is by brute force, naruto basically tanked nothing since he took 2 squared meters of the blade hitting his body and was sent through the moon. It's like saying getting punched through a planet gives you planetary durability.

And that feat can be considered an outliner. Naruto got knocked out by trying to face tank momoshiki's tailed beast bomb, his strongest form got oneshot by the clash between himself and sasuke and the attack wasn't even country level(and bare in mind this is So6p Sasukes susano + 1-8 tails power + so6pnaruto +100%kurama + sage mode chakra)

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

And naruto got jabbed through the gut with this which is blunt as hell

No Caption Provided

So isshiki still gets oneshot by the beam as he still lacks good durability feats to tank it.

TheUnknown_48

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Op debaters cannot accept that psykos (and probably tatsumaki too) stomps their favorite verse and now they're trying to downplay another verse. so sad :(

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theunknown_48 said:

Op debaters cannot accept that psykos (and probably tatsumaki too) stomps their favorite verse and now they're trying to downplay another verse. so sad :(

Oh my lord just gtfo bro if you ain't got shit to say, you look so pathetic whining in every thread because you lack debating skills to even make valid points. I'm pretty sure your an alt btw.

Gokukid2005

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Gokukid2005

What's funny is that Naruto immediately admits to acting weak and purposely getting hit. But people don't read and some just want Delta to be strong when she obviously isn't that level

Avatar image for deactivated-61919ebe21493
deactivated-61919ebe21493

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eazy2002: he got a point though.

You're out here saying White Beard beats her but Isshiki who would one shot WB loses.

TheUnknown_48

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By TheUnknown_48

@eazy2002: and my lacking debating skill still better then your delusional and downplay.. so sad

edit : and sometimes its better to keep silence then talk too much .. , having better debating skill doesn't automatically make you always right and smarter then the other.. so sad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@decaffeinated said:

@eazy2002: he got a point though.

You're out here saying White Beard beats her but Isshiki who would one shot WB loses.

No understand, you all are bashing me for saying whitebeard wins and isshiki(who has no impressive durability or offensive feats) somehow tanks her attacks and stomps? Common.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theunknown_48 said:

@eazy2002: and my lacking debating skill still better then your delusional and downplay.. so sad

I just ignore you and pay attention to relevant debaters your probably an alt or something.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eazy2002: No we aren't even bashing you. Atleast I'm not I'm just questioning your logic here. Isshiki has better feats than WB, and WB doesn't have the feats to beat Psykos.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@decaffeinated said:

@eazy2002: No we aren't even bashing you. Atleast I'm not I'm just questioning your logic here. Isshiki has better feats than WB, and WB doesn't have the feats to beat Psykos.

I just prove whitebeard has enough feats to beat her. Not disputing the fact that the feat is continental but the beam itself is easily avoidable since it lacks in width and does not destroy the immediate area so this is where whitebeard observation haki comes to play. Then I've shown Old whitebeard has country level AP which should be enough to put down psykos if he gets enough good blows in. After all she lacks any good speed or durability feats other than scaling. Now you tell me how isshiki beats psykos.

TheUnknown_48

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

isshiki stomps WB and Op verse, and there's people said isshiki loses to psykos, but the same people said that WB wins against psykos.. i really i dont understand with that logic lmao

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eazy2002: Isshiki is far to fast for and has one shot attacks.

Though if this attack lands he probably dies because we haven't seen his durability limits yet.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eazy2002: Isshiki is far to fast for and has one shot attacks.

Though if this attack lands he probably dies because we haven't seen his durability limits yet.

This is actually understandable. But isshiki is leagues above psykos in speed so if he doesn't get cocky he should be able to avoid the beam and land enough blows to put her down.

Asurakj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ishhiki wins as he is too fast and most likely can shrink the attacks with a glance

Binnk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#30  Edited By Binnk

@eazy2002: Uh, when did I ever call you out on WB vs. Psykos? I don’t even recall commenting in that thread. I believe you’re mistaking me for someone else my guy.

Anyway, Isshiki wins due to how easily he washed Naruto and Sasuke in Jigen’s fragile body, durability wise, we don’t really know the extent of Isshiki’s durability considering all he did during his fight against the Ninja duo was dodge and attack. And I would hardly call Koji’s jutsu impressive compared to the duo. Isshiki should also be fast enough to react to Psykos’ beam and impale her with rods.

Wabubub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Isshiki because he just has to get close enough to throw his rods and expand them. If he hangs out on or IN Psykos then there isn't anything she can really do against him. One thing that kind of matters is how big he can make things and I don't recall seeing him expand anything to be too massive. He may run out of materials or chakra in his attempt to kill something that large.

TheUnknown_48

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By TheUnknown_48

@gokukid2005 said:

What's funny is that Naruto immediately admits to acting weak and purposely getting hit. But people don't read and some just want Delta to be strong when she obviously isn't that level

i believed people who dont understand that doesn't read/follow boruto at all, even eazy admitted that (he dont follow boruto), so people just pick the feats and then just downplay it whenever they want without knowing the truth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bink_69 said:

@eazy2002: Uh, when did I ever call you out on WB vs. Psykos? I don’t even recall commenting in that thread. I believe you’re mistaking me for someone else my guy.

Anyway, Isshiki wins due to how easily he washed Naruto and Sasuke in Jigen’s fragile body, durability wise, we don’t really know the extent of Isshiki’s durability considering all he did during his fight against the Ninja duo was dodge and attack. And I would hardly call Koji’s jutsu impressive compared to the duo. Isshiki should also be fast enough to react to Psykos’ beam and impale her with rods.

I already conceded to the fact that isshiki wins. He is way faster and will land more blows. The only thing I'm saying is that he cannot tank that attack from psykos.

Gokukid2005

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wabubub: He made rods that were smaller than his arm big enough to pin Naruto's Kurama avatar's tails

Binnk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@eazy2002: Yeah I suppose that is a fair conclusion since we haven’t really gotten feats for Isshiki outside his vessel

Avatar image for animeisniche_ok
Animeisniche_ok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ishinki is solar system

Avatar image for teaganwallis193
teaganwallis193

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Adi_Frost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Adi_Frost

Isshiki wins. He doesn't have the feats to suggest he can tank it, but he can definitely dodge it and go straight for Psykos.

CyberBlades22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By CyberBlades22

@eazy2002

1. Barely hollow

TSB ignore durability as they just erase anything in contact with them changing the moon from not hollow to hollow doesn't make Toneri's feat any less impressive since all he needs is the range to accomplish the feat while TSB just ignore durability and cut through the moon like butter. If the moon was not hollow Toneri would do the same thing based on TSBs power. Also Toneri with the tenseigan chakra said he would survive the Moon crashing into Earth and Naruto's scales above this.

2. Correct

3. Resistance not immunity, Madara despite being a Juubi jinchuriki still had his limbo(just him but in another dimension) get damaged by TSB. Also that resistance is primarily in his six paths senjutsu form, he used 50% Kurama BSM here and was still a teen meaning he wasn't anywhere near full power. If Naruto was immune he would just tank every one of Toneri's attacks without effort, the same would apply for Madara, Obito, Kaguya etc, but they all still chose to dodge.

4. He punched through the middle of the attack and overpowered the beam as well and again he scales above Toneri being able to destroy Earth with the moon dropping.

Also I'm pretty sure a beam able to cover diameter of the entire moon and ignore conventional durability with matter erasure would be above Psykos beam.

Not an outlier when Toneri literally intended to destroy and recreate the planet with the moon crashing into it all while allowing his palace, Hinata, and himself to survive with the tenseigans chakra (which is a far greater), also didn't you accept Chinjao splitting the ice continent as not an outlier so why the double standards here. A Tailed beast bomb that was stated to be at least multi country level by Sasuke which Naruto took the full force of instead of easily blowing it away and destroying the other nations. (databook makes statements on it having power closer destroying Earth so at bare minimum it's multi country level to continental low ball)

No Caption Provided

Neither Sasuke nor Naruto had the intention of blowing up Earth, just because it doesn't look country or continental level doesn't mean it isn't there's such a thing as AP in Naruto (and practically every anime verse). Obito used chakra hands and brute strength to break deity gates that could tank 3rd form Juubi's tailed beast bombs, despite Obito's attack to break the deity gates not having DC of 3rd from Juubi bomb level when doing that feat which just means his AP is of a higher level.

You do realize Naruto intentionally got stabbed there, he was trying to trick Delta into giving him info about Kara by holding back a ridiculous amount and faking him losing the battle and almost dying, after getting a little serious and still with not intent to kill (but to capture her alive) and no intent to carry out massive damage in his village while his kids were right beside him he still managed to wreck and beat Delta who opted to use cheap shots like trying to kill his kids. That wound he got was easily regenerated by Naruto later after Delta discovered that he was toying around to get info. Also that's exact same as me saying Shanks isn't durable because he got his hand bitten off by a sea king which obviously isn't true at all, the exact same thing happened with Naruto and him openly stating that he just did that to trick her into getting info which he states in that same chapter.

TheUnknown_48

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

CyberBlades22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Psykos one shots.

citgo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eazy2002

1. Barely hollow

TSB ignore durability as they just erase anything in contact with them changing the moon from not hollow to hollow doesn't make Toneri's feat any less impressive since all he needs is the range to accomplish the feat while TSB just ignore durability and cut through the moon like butter. If the moon was not hollow Toneri would do the same thing based on TSBs power. Also Toneri with the tenseigan chakra said he would survive the Moon crashing into Earth and Naruto's scales above this.

2. Correct

3. Resistance not immunity, Madara despite being a Juubi jinchuriki still had his limbo(just him but in another dimension) get damaged by TSB. Also that resistance is primarily in his six paths senjutsu form, he used 50% Kurama BSM here and was still a teen meaning he wasn't anywhere near full power. If Naruto was immune he would just tank every one of Toneri's attacks without effort, the same would apply for Madara, Obito, Kaguya etc, but they all still chose to dodge.

4. He punched through the middle of the attack and overpowered the beam as well and again he scales above Toneri being able to destroy Earth with the moon dropping.

Also I'm pretty sure a beam able to cover diameter of the entire moon and ignore conventional durability with matter erasure would be above Psykos beam.

Not an outlier when Toneri literally intended to destroy and recreate the planet with the moon crashing into it all while allowing his palace, Hinata, and himself to survive with the tenseigans chakra (which is a far greater), also didn't you accept Chinjao splitting the ice continent as not an outlier so why the double standards here. A Tailed beast bomb that was stated to be at least multi country level by Sasuke which Naruto took the full force of instead of easily blowing it away and destroying the other nations. (databook makes statements on it having power closer destroying Earth so at bare minimum it's multi country level to continental low ball)

No Caption Provided

Neither Sasuke nor Naruto had the intention of blowing up Earth, just because it doesn't look country or continental level doesn't mean it isn't there's such a thing as AP in Naruto (and practically every anime verse). Obito used chakra hands and brute strength to break deity gates that could tank 3rd form Juubi's tailed beast bombs, despite Obito's attack to break the deity gates not having DC of 3rd from Juubi bomb level when doing that feat which just means his AP is of a higher level.

You do realize Naruto intentionally got stabbed there, he was trying to trick Delta into giving him info about Kara by holding back a ridiculous amount and faking him losing the battle and almost dying, after getting a little serious and still with not intent to kill (but to capture her alive) and no intent to carry out massive damage in his village while his kids were right beside him he still managed to wreck and beat Delta who opted to use cheap shots like trying to kill his kids. That wound he got was easily regenerated by Naruto later after Delta discovered that he was toying around to get info. Also that's exact same as me saying Shanks isn't durable because he got his hand bitten off by a sea king which obviously isn't true at all, the exact same thing happened with Naruto and him openly stating that he just did that to trick her into getting info which he states in that same chapter.

OP fans double standards

Olorun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SkySanji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why does everyone keep saying hollow moon when the moon is superior to what Psykos cut in size way superior in fact.

CyberBlades22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@olorun: TSB ignore durability since they erase any matter on contact, it wouldn't matter even if the moon wasn't hollow it would still get cut in half.

Olorun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cyberblades22: tbs? I swear kaguya has been the only person who's used tbs(the one that erases matter) because not once has matter been erased when momo or Isshiki used their black rods

Olorun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skysanji: I was just pointing out that the moon feat isn't that impressive since a comparison was being made.

SkySanji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ReaperTheGrim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers