Win via death, incap or BFR

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4

#2 Posted by mexcomics2078 (2403 posts) - - Show Bio

Peter solos

#3 Posted by TonyMartial (8840 posts) - - Show Bio
#4 Posted by Sy8000 (35076 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2 stomps. Proxima is fodder.

#5 Edited by barnstormer (115 posts) - - Show Bio

Corvus and Proxima, they both fought with characters much stronger than who they are fighting here and were winning. The only reason they were killed in Infinity War was due to them being ganged up on by multiple heroes after extras arrived to save visions and scarlet witch's lives.

Even simpler way to put it is Vision and Scarlet Witch would beat wolverine and spider, and Corvus Glaive and Proxima Midnight pretty easily beat them

#6 Posted by killers10333 (3416 posts) - - Show Bio

@barnstormer: vision was stabbed from behind before anything else iirc

It was basically scarlet witch vs them

That said this is tough because i guess scarlet witch < them but cap and widow > them?

Id have to rewatch the movie to decide

#7 Posted by Thor_Parker82 (15989 posts) - - Show Bio

Ebony Maw and Cull Obsidian were well defined power-wise, both portrayed as very tough enemies in every scene, whereas Proxima and Corvus were all over the place, in one scene they're pretty powerful manhandling Vision and Wanda, and in the other they get wrecked by Widow and Falcon ffs.

#8 Posted by buildhare (8615 posts) - - Show Bio

@thor_parker82:

In the Wakanda scene Proxima beats Oyoke and Widow at the same time, Corvus stomps Cap.

OT: Wolverine is going to beat Proxima but I really doubt the slowest Spider-Man put to screen is going to avoid Corvus for that long, he probably gets shanked first.

#9 Posted by TheMaximus (709 posts) - - Show Bio

Beserker wolverine gets stomped. Peter dies also.

#10 Posted by ThunderPrince (6929 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1 barely.

#11 Posted by Thor_Parker82 (15989 posts) - - Show Bio

@thor_parker82:

In the Wakanda scene Proxima beats Oyoke and Widow at the same time, Corvus stomps Cap.

OT: Wolverine is going to beat Proxima but I really doubt the slowest Spider-Man put to screen is going to avoid Corvus for that long, he probably gets shanked first.

My point still stands though, I genuinely don't know where to place those two.

Anyway, on another subject, what did you think of Vision ?? Was he weaker because of the spear going through him and prevented him from phasing or is he simply not as powerful as we'd like ??

#12 Posted by buildhare (8615 posts) - - Show Bio

@thor_parker82:

My point still stands though, I genuinely don't know where to place those two.

Super soldier level or slightly above for Proxima, Corvus is mid tier.

Anyway, on another subject, what did you think of Vision ?? Was he weaker because of the spear going through him and prevented him from phasing or is he simply not as powerful as we'd like ??

I assumed so, his feats from before IW (i.e breaking a bus on himself without being phased, hurting Giant-Man without trying) aren't any less valid. Being constantly stabbed through the spine probably made it hard for him to fight someone who was already Loki tier or better (physically).

#13 Posted by GeorgeWBush (11581 posts) - - Show Bio

Logan and Peter

#14 Posted by EmpressOfDread (12367 posts) - - Show Bio

@sy8000 said:

Team 2 stomps. Proxima is fodder.

#15 Posted by comicdragninja (307 posts) - - Show Bio

@killers10333: well in the mcu power levels are so inconsistent, but its part of their strategy to make it seem that all characters have their importance. In mcu almost any hero can make a good fight with another hero, e.g. cap and iron man mmhad a good fight despite all of us thinking iron man would stomp

#16 Edited by comicdragninja (307 posts) - - Show Bio

i dont think team 1 is that strong, its their weapons that are strong. Proxima's weapon fire could give trouble to someone like scarlett witch, and vision's vibranium body got impaled by corvus's spear. so if either spiderman or logan gets hit by their weapons, it'll be fatal

#17 Posted by Worldofthunder (5055 posts) - - Show Bio

Either one on team two solos.

Avatar image for wolverinebatmanftw
#18 Posted by WolverineBatmanFTW (1248 posts) - - Show Bio

Jesus, both Wolverine and Pete could solo. Thanos may have been a bad ass but these guys were beaten by Captain America and Black Widow. Pete ties em up and beats them into submission whilst Logan just hacks them into bloody meat sacks.

Avatar image for wolverinebatmanftw
#19 Posted by WolverineBatmanFTW (1248 posts) - - Show Bio
#20 Edited by DoctorDaMn (887 posts) - - Show Bio

Logan Solos...

#21 Posted by RBT (27164 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2. Logan has a decent chance at soloing.

#22 Posted by Szeth (110 posts) - - Show Bio

Either one on team 2 solos .

#23 Posted by killers10333 (3416 posts) - - Show Bio

@comicdragninja: cap and bucky beat iron man because of context, its not all that hard to believe

Iron man was pissed off, already had a huge fight that damaged his armor, and didnt want to kill cap

Two of the worlds best super soldiers vs one injured and enraged man in a metal suit

Granted, a fresh right minded tony would have murdered them

#24 Posted by barnstormer (115 posts) - - Show Bio

@wolverinebatmanftw: It was Cap Widow Falcon and Scarlet witch actually, so they should win in a 4 v 2. Later in the film when Corvus and Cap fought, Cap would have been dead if Vision didnt save him. And Proxima only died because she lost in a 3 v 1 battle. There only downfall was being out numbered, in a 2 v 2 they should easily win this fight

#25 Posted by ANTHP2000 (25798 posts) - - Show Bio

Probably the Black Order.

#26 Edited by Rebake (3893 posts) - - Show Bio

Not sure, I believe Corvus could redirect a beam from the mind stone and he did stab through Vision's vibranium body...I don't think Wolverine's claws can break their weapons. Spider Man is very strong though, but he can get tagged by the likes of Sandman. He's kinda inconsistent. Proxima is also pretty fast. Corvus overwhelmed Steve...............hmmmm.......idk

#27 Posted by Helloman (28548 posts) - - Show Bio

Team two wins.