Bring up my post

King Hercules

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By King Hercules

Nice battle. A little out of the norm. I give this to Moon Knight. He is the better fighter.

castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 4

#4  Edited By castleking
moon knight Ada, wpns ftw
venom32708

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By venom32708

moon knight
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator
@castleking said:
"moon knight Ada, wpns ftw "

Current MK doesn't have that though. 
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

Random Encounter: This is basically skill (Moon Knight) VS technology (Prowler).  I'm thinking Prowler's use of gas weapons and small explosions may give him the win when he quickly realizes a slughfest with MK is not the way to win (although lucky shots with his claws could dish damage, MK could likely take it)  Prowler: 6.5/10 (due to KO via his advanced tech) 

10 Hours Prep:  Moon Knight comes geared looking for a fight...Prowler, comes equipped with the quickest means to end a fight.  Just like the other, this relies on location.  MK's stealth may allow him to close the gap and win, but again, Prowler's significant advantage in weaponry can't be overlooked.  Prowler 7/10

Bloodlusted: Moon Knight.  He'll likely deal signifcant damage with his truncheon or daggers before getting close, and when he does, he won't mess around and go for a quick and brutal take down, not allowing Prowler to recover.  Still, Prowler could manage to save himself with his tech, but OoC, I'd give MK 7-8/10

Power NeXus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Power NeXus
@k4tzm4n said:
"

Random Encounter: This is basically skill (Moon Knight) VS technology (Prowler).  I'm thinking Prowler's use of gas weapons and small explosions may give him the win when he quickly realizes a slughfest with MK is not the way to win (although lucky shots with his claws could dish damage, MK could likely take it)  Prowler: 6.5/10 (due to KO via his advanced tech) 

10 Hours Prep:  Moon Knight comes geared looking for a fight...Prowler, comes equipped with the quickest means to end a fight.  Just like the other, this relies on location.  MK's stealth may allow him to close the gap and win, but again, Prowler's significant advantage in weaponry can't be overlooked.  Prowler 7/10

Bloodlusted: Moon Knight.  He'll likely deal signifcant damage with his truncheon or daggers before getting close, and when he does, he won't mess around and go for a quick and brutal take down, not allowing Prowler to recover.  Still, Prowler could manage to save himself with his tech, but OoC, I'd give MK 7-8/10

"

co-signed
castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#9  Edited By castleking
@k4tzm4n said:
" @castleking said:
Current MK doesn't have that though.  "
ultimate equalizer his guns ftw.
Power NeXus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Power NeXus
@castleking said:
" @k4tzm4n said:
" @castleking said:
Current MK doesn't have that though.  "
ultimate equalizer his guns ftw. "

Prowler's gauntlets match or beat any advantage MK's guns could give him.
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator
@Power NeXus said:
"@k4tzm4n said:
"

"
co-signed "

Thank you.