• 66 results
Sungsam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@zgtfreak said:

@grandtoaa: Nah, his wank was debunked long ago; he's only infinite multiversal.

Ah, I remember the times when EGD was wanked to be able to one-shot Omnipotents. Or how he can summon Infinite number of Demonbane TOAA's across the Multiverse.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ffd6af867550
deactivated-5ffd6af867550

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sungsam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5ffd6af867550
deactivated-5ffd6af867550

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sungsam: You should see reddit. Its quite sad. There is one thread where he stomps TOAA.

helloman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stalemate.

omegalord4896

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By omegalord4896

protege loses because he is against feathrine but demonbane is just fodder.

Sayo_Yasuda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

protege loses because he is against featherine but demonbane is just fodder.

Sungsam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sayo_yasuda: I certainly agree that Featherine would curb Protege on his own power even at his on-panel peak, but the OP inferred that this fight is after Protege copied Featherine's powers, so which Protege has a history of somewhat instantly mastering what he copies. How would that play out?

Supermanthor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 20

Featherine tips the scale

Sayo_Yasuda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By Sayo_Yasuda

@sungsam said:

@sayo_yasuda: I certainly agree that Featherine would curb Protege on his own power even at his on-panel peak, but the OP inferred that this fight is after Protege copied Featherine's powers, so which Protege has a history of somewhat instantly mastering what he copies. How would that play out?

Hm... Can he copy the power level of a character? Or can he only copy their moveset? Augustus stomps if it is the latter.

omegalord4896

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is protege capable of copying the abilities of beings that exist in a state far higher than him? Even if he does copy all thier abilities and masters them I could only see a stalemate happening as feathrine has complete mastery over her abilities as she is a self-imposed nigh omniscient. And I am pretty sure due to feathrine's power, he wouldn't be able to copy them in the first place. Like the women is slightly below or even the equvilant of yog-sothoth himself which says alot as shown in many vs debates I have been involved with those 2.

Sungsam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By Sungsam
@sayo_yasuda said:

Hm... Can he copy the power level of a character? Or can he only copy their moveset? Augustus stomps if it is the latter.

Protege did both, especially since he cancelled out Beyonder's attack right after he copied both his movesets and power level. But this is the reason why I don't like Protege threads because people who make rules in their OP like this thread intended a winner. If it were up to me, I'd tag red viper or emperor thanos to lock this thread.

Unless Featherine is like Li Qiye who can insta-hax make a superior copy of his opponent and all his movesets and control it and use it against you, or like Logic/Adam Kadmon who instantly absorbs/overwrites anyone who attempts to copy any of his powers with his own existence (hax works against anything not-Omnipotent), I'm not exactly sure.

@omegalord4896: We don't know, but do you think the idiot OP cares? I myself think Featherine shitstomps 99% of Multiverse fiction (this was literally my answer) but even I have to concede to a dumb rule I don't like. Because he's inferring that he already copied the powers sets + power level hypothetically.

After this thread is concluded, I might tag a mod to lock this if that's alright to you both, unless it's proven to me that it's still debatable under the OP's rule. I don't like this thread at all. Let it die.

Brittonic_para

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah, the marvel kid wins this.

Sayo_Yasuda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By Sayo_Yasuda

@sungsam: Protege did both, especially since he cancelled out Beyonder's attack right after he copied both his movesets and power level.

Then he should win handily... Perhaps Frederica Bernkastel would be a better match-up for him, as she can continuously evolve and ascend the ladder, which could work well against this type of ability...

SmoothSanta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Protege

doomsboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers