Protege vs Adult Franklin Richards

This topic is locked from further discussion.

heymanjack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By heymanjack

No one is holding back. Will Franklin Richards survive this one?

isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By isaac_clarke

Intentional Spite thread.

imbackwimps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By imbackwimps

Franklin Richards Easy

isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By isaac_clarke

@imbackwimps said:

Franklin Richards Easy

Nope

heymanjack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By heymanjack

@isaac_clarke:

You dont really believe protege is is greater than LT right?

imbackwimps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By imbackwimps

@isaac_clarke said:

@imbackwimps said:

Franklin Richards Easy

Nope

proof

isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By isaac_clarke

@heymanjack said:

@isaac_clarke:

You dont really believe protege is is greater than LT right?

Franklin Richards certainly isn't and Protege is a walking copy machine of powers. There's nothing to suggest Franklin's power set won't be added to his own and that makes this one sided.

isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By isaac_clarke

@imbackwimps said:

proof

No Caption Provided

imbackwimps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By imbackwimps

@isaac_clarke said:

@imbackwimps said:

proof

No Caption Provided

how is that proof lol THIS IS PROOF

kingkronos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By kingkronos

Protege stomps.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#11  Edited By Killemall

@imbackwimps said:

proof

Look at what Protege has achieved:

"He was displayed as superior to every other Abstract , save perhaps LT (and even that is debatable) .

Here , Beyonder tells us that "on the boy rests the fate of any and all realities" , after Protege copies LT's powers :

What is LT's reaction ?" Logical confirmation"(also note that while Scathan was only silently observing , Eternity was supremely shocked , while Hawk God felt "cold fear") :

Here , the LT actually states(I know it sounds retarded , but it is right there on-panel) that they may need the Amulet of the Ancient One :

Protege proceeds to attack LT, Eternity, Hawgod and GOTG, they all seem to be getting stomped (LT looks peculiar ... but he's there) .

LT's official bio corroborates the entire incident . It clearly mentions that Protege "manifested the Tribunal's own powers" :

He also copied Beyonder's power, here's the proof.

"

Pardon me but i do like Galactus, but just because he became Galactus's master doesnt mean he could beat someone who has outright copied LT's powers and beaten plethora of abstract entities.

And even after this if you really think Franklin Richard, even the adult version would win "easily" ,the burden of proof lies squarely on you and not isaac_clarke.

heymanjack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By heymanjack

Beyonder the cosmic cube one. Not PR.

imbackwimps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By imbackwimps

@Killemall said:

@imbackwimps said:

proof

Look at what Protege has achieved:

"He was displayed as superior to every other Abstract , save perhaps LT (and even that is debatable) .

Here , Beyonder tells us that "on the boy rests the fate of any and all realities" , after Protege copies LT's powers :

What is LT's reaction ?" Logical confirmation"(also note that while Scathan was only silently observing , Eternity was supremely shocked , while Hawk God felt "cold fear") :

Here , the LT actually states(I know it sounds retarded , but it is right there on-panel) that they may need the Amulet of the Ancient One :

Protege proceeds to attack LT, Eternity, Hawgod and GOTG, they all seem to be getting stomped (LT looks peculiar ... but he's there) .

LT's official bio corroborates the entire incident . It clearly mentions that Protege "manifested the Tribunal's own powers" :

He also copied Beyonder's power, here's the proof.

"

Pardon me but i do like Galactus, but just because he became Galactus's master doesnt mean he could beat someone who has outright copied LT's powers and beaten plethora of abstract entities.

And even after this if you really think Franklin Richard, even the adult version would win "easily" ,the burden of proof lies squarely on you and not isaac_clarke.

no you are very wrong he burden of proof lies squarely on he he ask me why on my answer and FR beat three celestials

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Killemall

@heymanjack said:

I am a little confused , was this directed towards me because i have never used the word PR at all.

@imbackwimps said:

@Killemall said:

no you are very wrong he burden of proof lies squarely on he he ask me why on my answer and FR beat three celestials

What i meant was, after seeing all his feats if you still believe FR wins , then its upto you to prove it because as it stands, Protege has far better feats.

Also, you just though because FR beat three celestial, so without considering what Protege has done, believe FR wins "easily" ?

imbackwimps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By imbackwimps

@Killemall said:

@heymanjack said:

I am a little confused , was this directed towards me because i have never used the word PR at all.

@imbackwimps said:

@Killemall said:

What i meant was, after seeing all his feats if you still believe FR wins , then its upto you to prove it because as it stands, Protege has far better feats.

Also, you just though because FR beat three celestial, so without considering what Protege has done, believe FR wins "easily" ?

yes and that's just my opinion i think FR IS COOL

Night Thrasher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#16  Edited By Night Thrasher

It kinda depends on if GotG universe is considered canon and if Protege's feats are real. If they are then he stomps so easy it's ridiculous. If not then we need an accurate gauge of his powers. All of his feats can very well be illusions or alternate reality.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Killemall

@imbackwimps said:

you know what, heck with it, i personally like Franklin Richards better too. Franklin for the win :p

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Killemall

@Night Thrasher said:

It kinda depends on if GotG universe is considered canon and if Protege's feats are real. If they are then he stomps so easy it's ridiculous. If not then we need an accurate gauge of his powers. All of his feats can very well be illusions or alternate reality.

Firstly why would it matter if its cannon to 616 universe or not, its cannon to Protege's career and the future version of marvel universe.

Its like saying Ultimate Hulk vs Aunt May, Aunt May wins because ultimate universe is non cannon to 616.

Also LT bio confirms that is happened, which makes the feat cannon to even 616 universe, i even posted the scans from the bio.

Night Thrasher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Night Thrasher
@Killemall: b/c that would change the version of LT.  and I really never read the original GotG so I can't say one way or the other.
Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Killemall

@Night Thrasher said:

@Killemall: b/c that would change the version of LT. and I really never read the original GotG so I can't say one way or the other.

You do realise there is only one LT who exists outside the whole time/ space and reality barrier. Also i dont see why today LT would be any different from LT of a billion years or LT before billion years. Its just the same headless dude, getting powers from the same being, who has been said to be "eternal"

heymanjack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By heymanjack

@Night Thrasher:

THERE IS ONLY ONE VERSION OF LT

Night Thrasher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Night Thrasher
@Killemall: Your right...it's early. I'm think LT is like Eternity and is limited to one universe. So it really doesn't matter. Protege stomps then.  

S/N: I never argued for Franklin. I do admit to having limited knowledge of characters I've never read and Protege is one of them.
imbackwimps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By imbackwimps

@Killemall said:

@imbackwimps said:

you know what, heck with it, i personally like Franklin Richards better too. Franklin for the win :p

you cool 2

heymanjack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By heymanjack

back on topic please

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By ShootingNova

Protoge was winning against the Living Tribunal. Epic slaghtermurderbloodgodcurbwrecksmashbashcrushstepblink stomp.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Killemall

@heymanjack said:

back on topic please

Is there really anything left to argue.

Hyperbole vs Hyperbole - Protege he outright claimed to have the powers of The One Above All

feats vs feats - As posted earlier Protege has , dare i say, "far" better feats.

Not seeing any advantage whatsoever.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By ShootingNova

@Killemall said:

Hyperbole vs Hyperbole - Protege he outright claimed to have the powers of The One Above All

I agree, but this doesn't really bear much relevance since Protege is not omnipotent, Scathan ruled against him sucessfully, meaning that he was not TOAA level.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Killemall

@ShootingNova said:

@Killemall said:

I agree, but this doesn't really bear much relevance since Protege is not omnipotent, Scathan ruled against him sucessfully, meaning that he was not TOAA level.

Well thats why its a hyperbole :p hollow statements with no facts to back and, evidence that contradicts it.

Baldy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#29  Edited By Baldy

@Killemall said:

@ShootingNova said:

@Killemall said:

Well thats why its a hyperbole :p hollow statements with no facts to back and, evidence that contradicts it.

There is evidence that contradicts it. The whole Scathan thing.

Oh and in before lock.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Killemall

@Baldy said:

There is evidence that contradicts it. The whole Scathan thing.

Oh and in before lock.

Actually thats what i was trying to say.

No proof

But has evidence that contradicts.

Like the hyperbole, Hulk is the strongest there is, Iron Man is Invincible, Odin is omnipotent as such and such.

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 15

#31  Edited By Mercy_

Mismatch.