nfactor1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Same scenario as the Tommy Merlyn/Prometheus church fight against Sara Lance and Alex Danvers, except this is Adrian Chase as Prometheus.

Chase has his armor and his sword. Sara and Alex are as pictured (Sara has that make-shift weapon. Fight to the death or KO.

Who wins and why?

For reference:

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd back the girls, I could argue for Sara being a good match for Prometheus solo, she might not beat him 1v1 when he's fully geared and she isn't, but Alex is solid in her own right, so together they take him in a decent fight

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What did Prometheus actually do melee wise that China White didn't? Seems like they should both stomp.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sy8008 said:

What did Prometheus actually do melee wise that China White didn't? Seems like they should both stomp.

China White isn't in the fight.

AngelJax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sara wasn't really in fighting shape during the wedding, what eith the hangover and dress stiffening her movements and all that. Under optimal conditions, Sara could beat Adrian solo. With Alex as backup, they should still win.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Chase would take Sara in a 1v1, especially under these stipulations, but adding Alex could tip it in the team's favor. She is an unknown quantity though.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt said:
@sy8008 said:

I know. I'm questioning how good Prometheus actually is. Seems like China did just as good as he did against Oliver.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sy8008 said:
@rbt said:
@sy8008 said:

I know. I'm questioning how good Prometheus actually is. Seems like China did just as good as he did against Oliver.

China White fought Oliver in S2. Chase fought Oliver in S5. Oliver went through league training in mid Season 3 that boosted his skill by quite a bit. In S5, he was taking on both China White and Cupid(someone who could give him a pretty good fight back in S2 and defeated Thea and Dig) at same time and had the upper hand. Now, Oliver never really lost to Chase, but he was always a threat in cqc.

The_Justiciar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Sara solos.

JSDoctor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team takes this. Sara alone in fair conditions could beat Prometheus. In these conditions, perhaps not, but adding Alex ensures the victory.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Sy8000

@rbt said:

China White fought Oliver in S2. Chase fought Oliver in S5. Oliver went through league training in mid Season 3 that boosted his skill by quite a bit. In S5, he was taking on both China White and Cupid(someone who could give him a pretty good fight back in S2 and defeated Thea and Dig) at same time and had the upper hand. Now, Oliver never really lost to Chase, but he was always a threat in cqc.

Cupid's iffy skill wise. China did perfectly fine against Oliver. He pretty much failed to make any headway over the course of a decently long exchange. Seems like she'd be equal to Prometheus at worst. I'm not sold on him actually being on a higher tier than season 2 Oliver or similar characters.

Avatar image for firestormfate1919
FirestormFate1919

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team wins this.

I still think Adrian would take the edge on Sara, but she'd give him a great fight 1v1. Alex is enough to give the duo the win, she's fodderized almost everybody she's fought except for highly enhanced aliens, who she still did staggeringly well against. She doesn't have the feats against skilled enough opponents to put her in Sara or Adrian's league, but Sara is close enough to Adrian that Alex can tip the scales here. Numbers advantage is very difficult to overcome.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c23e0bc69362
deactivated-5c23e0bc69362

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't even think Adrian has an edge on Sara, he never truly seemed like a threat to Oliver in any fight, and Sara is in that same league with Oliver and Damien.

With Alex, the pair win everytime. I could honestly see Sara beating Adrian by herself.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sy8008 said:
@rbt said:

Cupid's iffy skill wise. China did perfectly fine against Oliver. He pretty much failed to make any headway over the course of a decently long exchange. Seems like she'd be equal to Prometheus at worst. I'm not sold on him actually being on a higher tier than season 2 Oliver or similar characters.

Oliver stomped Merlyn, someone who used to stomp him or at least decisively beat him. He surpassed Ra's, someone who stomped him as well. From getting challenged by Nyssa in cqc, he went to outright stomping her. He is easily quite a bit ahead of his pre Al Sah Him self.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt said:

Oliver stomped Merlyn, someone who used to stomp him or at least decisively beat him. He surpassed Ra's, someone who stomped him as well. From getting challenged by Nyssa in cqc, he went to outright stomping her. He is easily quite a bit ahead of his pre Al Sah Him self.

But he's also blatantly struggled with people nowhere near Merlyn. I'm asking what distinguishes Prometheus from those characters.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By RBT

@sy8008 said:
@rbt said:

But he's also blatantly struggled with people nowhere near Merlyn.

If he has struggled with anyone then they are above Merlyn in either skill(Chase) or physicals(Church, Vig).

I'm asking what distinguishes Prometheus from those characters.

Chase was portrayed as S5 Ollie's equal. That's what distinguishes him from characters like China White or Nyssa or Merlyn. Neither of them stand a chance in 1v1 against Oliver.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt:

Chase was portrayed as S5 Ollie's equal. That's what distinguishes him from characters like China White or Nyssa or Merlyn. Neither of them stand a chance in 1v1 against Oliver.

He wasn't really equal to Oliver and didn't stand a chance against him either. There's nothing distinguishing him from every villain of the week Oliver has trouble with.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sy8008 said:

@rbt:

He wasn't really equal to Oliver and didn't stand a chance against him either. There's nothing distinguishing him from every villain of the week Oliver has trouble with.

Except for all the times he fought Oliver and held his own.

Avatar image for phoenixdiamond616
phoenixdiamond616

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team. Sara is almost as good as Ollie and Alex current feats are sick, she's not that below...