Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By AllStarSuperman

Adrian beat vigilante. He can beat Clint.

TheKinfing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

Probro.

Avatar image for deactivated-5bc2c7b81b701
deactivated-5bc2c7b81b701

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Clint should be able to hit from a distance.

ANTHP2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Clint is on a completely different tier.

AngelJax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hawkeye

Avatar image for deactivated-5bb0736b08da3
deactivated-5bb0736b08da3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hawkeye ftw

depinhom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 11

I'm kind of shocked at the amount of people saying Clint. Or at least with such certainty. I think this is a really cloe fight and could go either way, to be honest. Because Ollie could beat Clint and I'll fight anyone who says otherwise.

SUNMAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

oh wow is this the first fight MCU Hawkeye actually wins?

modernww2fare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Did Prometheus get nerfed or something?? I remember people saying that he'd stomp Clint

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hawkeye. His tech is better and I think he is accurate enough to tag Adrian. I also don't think there was much cover in the airport which is bad. Adrian would win this if it took place in a different environment with more cover and stealth options but as it stands I don't think he can beat hawkeye. He could snag a few wins due to being quicker and he is accurate with his ninja stars (as shown in the gifs) but hawkeye has proven to be pretty competent at dodging.

ANTHP2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By ANTHP2000

@jashro44: How would Adrian win in an environment with more stealth and/or cover? Clint is still better than him in every concievable way besides arguably reaction speed (which given Clint's reactions against Loki's scepter is quite unlikely too), including stealth, draw speed and close quarters combat.

the_red_viper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 the_red_viper  Moderator

Might be an unpopular opinion but I never saw Prometheus as being the same level as Ollie or other CW top tiers. I actually think Clint wins comfortably here.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: How would Adrian win in an environment with more stealth and/or cover? Clint is still better than him in every concievable way besides arguably reaction speed (which given Clint's reactions against Loki's scepter is quite unlikely too), including stealth, draw speed and close quarters combat.

I don't remember hawkeye showing to be very stealthy. Prometheus when it comes to stealth is a beast. Vigilante was able to react to a ninja star thrown at him unexpectedly, has shown the ability to ghost Oliver, had infrared goggles, and Prometheus still used stealth successfully on him. He was also able to break into the arrow cave and booby trap it without anyone knowing including Oliver. It was even said IIRC that he was in the building at the same time and Oliver has impressive senses. He also was able to break into star labs and break black siren out of a meta human containment cell some how which I also think is pretty impressive.

I also don't think Clint is the better hand to hand combatant. We've talked about his showing with black panther on the other thread so you obviously know my stance on that. And Clint has no other showings to really talk about to my knowledge. Prometheus has stomped black siren, held his own with Oliver on occasion and beat vigilante. He might not be as good as Oliver but I think he is better than Clint.

Really I think Adrian loses because Clint is insanely accurate and his trick arrows are too versatile.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The only way Clint wins is he uses an AoE arrow right off the bat. His normal arrows are useless.

In cqc, its also a stomp in Adrian's favor.

ANTHP2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44:

Black Widow was stated to be able to "disappear in plain sight", she has sneaked up on Loki, the God of Mischief from another dimension, and the Winter Soldier, the world class mercenary who can also disappear in plain sight, both of whom have either genius level intellect or expert espionage training as well as enhansed/superhuman sensory, yet she couldn't sneak up on Clint. You'll also notice that Scarlet Witch could sneak up on and TP every Avenger except for Clint. There's no way Adrian can sneak up on him.

I'm still not sure on your stance on that. It's a direct showing we have and it's not inconsistent at all, you're trying to disregard it but I still don't understand under what argument it is to be dismissed. But even disregarding that, Clint giving good fights to Widow is also above Prometheus.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d6bc0cd36084
deactivated-5d6bc0cd36084

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Prometheus doesn't use a bow and with these settings, Hawkeye can win straight away with a trick arrow.

Avatar image for deactivated-5bf470b432518
deactivated-5bf470b432518

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

Might be an unpopular opinion but I never saw Prometheus as being the same level as Ollie or other CW top tiers. I actually think Clint wins comfortably here.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c15205dbdcac
deactivated-5c15205dbdcac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Clint Comfortably

maestromage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Prometheus 6/10. Would be higher but the environment favours Clint more imo.

webinyoureye11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Did Prometheus get nerfed or something?? I remember people saying that he'd stomp Clint

I remember arrow fans insisted he’d beat the winter soldier

Subline

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Hawkeye's showing against Black Panther is better than Prometheus' showing against Oliver. So he wins H2H.

Hawkeye has overall better archery feats, so he wins either way.

DanielDaRipper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Really? The whole reason I made this thread is because there was no Prometheus VS Hawkeye thread to be found. Which thread was this?

Adrian beat vigilante. He can’t beat Clint.

Did you mean to say he can?

@depinhom said:

I'm kind of shocked at the amount of people saying Clint. Or at least with such certainty. I think this is a really cloe fight and could go either way, to be honest. Because Ollie could beat Clint and I'll fight anyone who says otherwise.

Adrian is a different situation. He rarely uses his bow, when he does go for a ranged attack he'll use throwing weapons like tomahawks, shurikens, knives, and flechettes. Unlike Oliver who will actually use his tricks arrows in a ranged battle.

Still though I don't see why people see that as a hindrance, he performs better with those throwing weapons anyways. Sure they don't have any trick factor to them like an explosive feature but that doesn't make them ineffective.

Really? I myself saw Adrian as a superior actually.... The context of his fights are all that he holds back since he doesn't want to kill Oliver, this is a huge hindrance since his whole fighting style revolves killing and bladed weapons.

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Avatar image for plotweapon16255
plotweapon16255

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Prometheus if Hawkeye doesn't use tricky arrows.

gokuss4z

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Prometheus, his shuriken arrow cutting cutting feat puts him in a different league.

the_red_viper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 the_red_viper  Moderator

Really? I myself saw Adrian as a superior actually.... The context of his fights are all that he holds back since he doesn't want to kill Oliver, this is a huge hindrance since his whole fighting style revolves killing and bladed weapons.

Ollie didn't want to kill him either so they were even in that regard. He just never struck me as being in the same league as Oliver as far as actual fighting goes. He was dangerous mostly because of his intellect. In a straight up face to face fight with no knowledge or prep, against an opponent on Hawkeye's level, I think he just isn't good enough to win.

DanielDaRipper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ollie didn't want to kill him either so they were even in that regard. He just never struck me as being in the same league as Oliver as far as actual fighting goes. He was dangerous mostly because of his intellect. In a straight up face to face fight with no knowledge or prep, against an opponent on Hawkeye's level, I think he just isn't good enough to win.

The difference is that Adrian's fighting style revolves around killing, him purposely not trying to kill Oliver is a hindrance for him. Oliver on the other hand has formed a fighting style that doesn't revolve around killing his opponents. My theory is further supported by Adrian's performance against Vigilante who Oliver struggled more against than Adrian did.

Loading Video...

As we can see when Adrian actually fully utilities his fighting style and goes for the kill he can defeat opponents that Oliver struggled against with more ease supporting that he is Oliver's superior.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c6891767abb2
deactivated-5c6891767abb2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I really cannot understand Adrian Chase skills if i have to think Clint can take down Adrian Chase

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Anyone who is even remotely comparable to Oliver in skill and stats would downright fodderize Clint in cqc. That being said, 100 ft is enough distance for Clint to let loose one of his bigger AoE arrows and blow Chase to the kingdom come. He takes this.

The_Red_Devil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt said:

Anyone who is even remotely comparable to Oliver in skill and stats would downright fodderize Clint in cqc. That being said, 100 ft is enough distance for Clint to let loose one of his bigger AoE arrows and blow Chase to the kingdom come. He takes this.

Does standard gear include AoE or Explosive arrows ?

If so , just as you said Clint will blow Chase up.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By RBT

@the_red_devil said:
@rbt said:

Does standard gear include AoE or Explosive arrows ?

If so , just as you said Clint will blow Chase up.

Chase does not carry explosive arrows as far as I remember. Clint does. I don't know if Clint will open with them or not, but if he does, he wins. If he doesn't, Chase will close in and beat the living crap out of him. Normal arrows aren't doing anything against Chase either.

D00mSlayer1993

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Probably Prometheus. Could be wrong though.

Slade-Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Clint one shots.

mexcomics2078

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Clint under these circumstances

nfactor1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Clint can win at range. Prometheus wins in melee. Clint would not get fodderized though.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah, the explosive arrows can tilt this is Clint's favor. He's otherwise outmatched in a regular archery battle or cqc.