Professor Zoom vs. 100 World Breaker Hulks

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for x_superkal-el_x
X_SuperKal-El_X

112

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

All out fight

Who wins?

Avatar image for kratodamanto
KratoDaManto

1089

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

One WBH is enough. 100??? LOL Goodbye overrated Speedster.

Avatar image for bowlt_swagg_320
bowlt_swagg_320

2367

Forum Posts

2

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 8

One WBH is enough. 100??? LOL Goodbye overrated Speedster.

Avatar image for kalkent
kalkent

3763

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

One WBH is enough. 100??? LOL Goodbye overrated Speedster.

Zoom would destroy WBH. WBH isn't tagging him in a million years. Not to mention he would just go back in time and mess him up. Or speed steal gg.

Image result for salt gif

Stay salty hulk boys.

Avatar image for kirkseven
Kirkseven

4070

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By Kirkseven  Online

Hmn, I'll back the Hulks I guess, lol.

Avatar image for chaosinc
ChaosInc

884

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

@kalkent: Ok but, the planet is dead with one hulk, No traction no speed and Hulk can breathe in space.

Avatar image for green_skaar
green_skaar

14187

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Avatar image for 20damon
20damon

6730

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Avatar image for kratodamanto
KratoDaManto

1089

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@kalkent said:
@kratodamanto said:

One WBH is enough. 100??? LOL Goodbye overrated Speedster.

Zoom would destroy WBH. WBH isn't tagging him in a million years. Not to mention he would just go back in time and mess him up. Or speed steal gg.

Stay salty hulk boys.

What ever makes you feel happy kid lol.

Avatar image for byondeon
byondeon

5855

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@kalkent said:
@kratodamanto said:

One WBH is enough. 100??? LOL Goodbye overrated Speedster.

Zoom would destroy WBH. WBH isn't tagging him in a million years. Not to mention he would just go back in time and mess him up. Or speed steal gg.

Stay salty hulk boys.

How would he do that with 0 momentum?

Avatar image for takenstew22
TakenStew22

13780

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#11 TakenStew22  Online

Bad bait.

Avatar image for kalkent
kalkent

3763

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@20damon said:

One WBH is enough. 100??? LOL Goodbye overrated Speedster.

How man? Zoom is a out of character Wally west. He is going to abuse speed steal and time manipulation. And don't give me the omnidirectional gamma bursts crap. Zoom is never getting tagged if he doesn't want to.

Avatar image for kratodamanto
KratoDaManto

1089

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@kalkent said:
@20damon said:

One WBH is enough. 100??? LOL Goodbye overrated Speedster.

How man? Zoom is a out of character Wally west. He is going to abuse speed steal and time manipulation. And don't give me the omnidirectional gamma bursts crap. Zoom is never getting tagged if he doesn't want to.

Why are you literally copying everything out of the Professor Zoom runs the gauntlet thread?

Avatar image for professorrespect
ProfessorRespect

14276

Forum Posts

6483

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

Dumb thread is dumb.

Avatar image for zackg
zackg

1285

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@kalkent: a single step causes a earthquake. How can Zoom run if he cant keep his balance?

Avatar image for kevd4wg
Kevd4wg

14927

Forum Posts

266

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Avatar image for takenstew22
TakenStew22

13780

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#17 TakenStew22  Online

Thing solos btw.

Avatar image for kevd4wg
Kevd4wg

14927

Forum Posts

266

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@zackg said:

@kalkent: a single step causes a earthquake. How can Zoom run if he cant keep his balance?

Because he won't be fighting Hulk at that point in time. Professor Zoom uses time manip a lot, the number of Hulk's doesn't matter if Zoom goes back in time.

Avatar image for zackg
zackg

1285

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@kevd4wg: He wont have the opportunity to go back. Especially if it's 100 WBH's

They all step at once and the planet goes boom.

Avatar image for kalkent
kalkent

3763

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@kevd4wg said:
@zackg said:

@kalkent: a single step causes a earthquake. How can Zoom run if he cant keep his balance?

Because he won't be fighting Hulk at that point in time. Professor Zoom uses time manip a lot, the number of Hulk's doesn't matter if Zoom goes back in time.

Yea, because a step that probably isn't even moving close to the speed of sound is gonna touch the ground in Zoom's perception, someone who would blitz the crap out of Superman level characters. Get real dude, Zoom could take a nap for about two weeks and Hulk's foot wouldn't even had moved an inch in his perception.

Avatar image for destinyman75
destinyman75

16979

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#21  Edited By destinyman75

Obviously one hilky would be a challenge..100 is a no brainier for the hulks.. Anyone saying different won't be taken seriously

Avatar image for zackg
zackg

1285

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@kalkent: WBH fought Sentry. Whom is a Superman level character. Hulk regularly dodges FTL attacks. You're the guy who made the fight on an alt account aren't you? You do know that creating a fight with a winner in mind is against the rules right? Using an Alt isn't a loophole to the rules.

Avatar image for miraclecomeback
MiracleComeBack

2224

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Zoom dominates

Avatar image for kalkent
kalkent

3763

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#24  Edited By kalkent

@zackg said:

@kalkent: WBH fought Sentry. Whom is a Superman level character. Hulk regularly dodges FTL attacks. You're the guy who made the fight on an alt account aren't you? You do know that creating a fight with a winner in mind is against the rules right? Using an Alt isn't a loophole to the rules.

Sentry isn't a Superman level character consistently at all and never even uses his speed. And reacting to light speed and fighting at light speed are two completely different things. Thor has lightspeed reactions and still struggled to tag Daredevil and Wolverine. And I really hope you don't think Hulk steps at FTL Speeds. Also, this isn't even my thread.

Take the L.

Avatar image for kevd4wg
Kevd4wg

14927

Forum Posts

266

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@zackg said:

@kevd4wg: He wont have the opportunity to go back. Especially if it's 100 WBH's

They all step at once and the planet goes boom.

I don't think you understand how fast Professor Zoom is, he had an entire(albeit brief) fight with Wally in under a Picosecond, which would put him at thousands of times FTL. Even if Hulk did regularly dodge FTL attacks(he doesn't), Thawne would still be waay faster at him, and he's also really good at using his speed. Once he sees 100 WBHs, he's going to go back in time and kill 100 Banners.

Avatar image for zackg
zackg

1285

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@kevd4wg: No prep, so how does he even know who Banner is? Also how is he supposed to know which pasts he needs to go to? Going back in time is a BFR btw. So Zoom loses via BFR in your mind.

Avatar image for kalkent
kalkent

3763

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@zackg said:

@kevd4wg: No prep, so how does he even know who Banner is? Also how is he supposed to know which pasts he needs to go to? Going back in time is a BFR btw. So Zoom loses via BFR in your mind.

I love how you just casually ignored how fast Zoom is.

Avatar image for zackg
zackg

1285

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Speed isn't all that matters. Ans like I said. He goes back in time he loses via BFR

Avatar image for kalkent
kalkent

3763

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@zackg said:

Speed isn't all that matters. Ans like I said. He goes back in time he loses via BFR

That's not self BFR that is a legit battle strategy. Hulk has no counters to that. And also, don't say speed doesn't matters Just a couple of seconds ago you were claiming that Hulk casually dodges FTL. But now that you realize that Zoom would still be WAY faster, you say speed doesn't matter.

Image result for salt gif

Avatar image for zackg
zackg

1285

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@kalkent: It's leaving the battlefield. It's BFR. And again, no prep. How does he even know anything he's supposed to do in the past? Give it up. That gif is for your wank of zoom.

Avatar image for kalkent
kalkent

3763

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Salty WBH boys could never admit they were wrong. Now that I think about it, Zoom could take a nap for about a month and Hulk wouldn't even move in his perception. But what am I saying, Hulk's omnipotent Gamma bursts should do the trick.

WBH is quickly turning into one of the most highballed characters on the site.

Avatar image for battle123axe
Battle123axe

9992

Forum Posts

37

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

This thread is dumb. The arguments being made here is that unless you're a thousand times FTL, zoom is unbeatable.

Either he dies horribly or he does something using time travel.

There is no fight here either way.

Avatar image for kalkent
kalkent

3763

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

This thread is dumb. The arguments being made here is that unless you're a thousand times FTL, zoom is unbeatable.

Either he dies horribly or he does something using time travel.

There is no fight here either way.

It says he is going all out so there is no reason to think he would not abuse speed here. And that whole fight in a picosecond feat makes him virtually unable to be tagged by someone as slow as World Breaker Hulk.

Avatar image for battle123axe
Battle123axe

9992

Forum Posts

37

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#34  Edited By Battle123axe

@kalkent said:
@battle123axe said:

This thread is dumb. The arguments being made here is that unless you're a thousand times FTL, zoom is unbeatable.

Either he dies horribly or he does something using time travel.

There is no fight here either way.

It says he is going all out so there is no reason to think he would not abuse speed here. And that whole fight in a picosecond feat makes him virtually unable to be tagged by someone as slow as World Breaker Hulk.

That still makes the idea of this thread dumb. WBH has the raw power to vaporize him an infinite amount over, let alone a 100 times, and has gamma bursts that travel at light speed. However, due to one fight where he moves faster than Light speed is comparable, he can win by using time travel (somehow, i dunno) and thus since he obviously isn't gonna sit around and wait to die from a gamma burst he wins 100/100.

Or he doesn't instantly start off at picosecond speeds and gets vaporized in a couple nanoseconds. Dumb thread either way.

Avatar image for kevd4wg
Kevd4wg

14927

Forum Posts

266

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@zackg said:

@kevd4wg: No prep, so how does he even know who Banner is? Also how is he supposed to know which pasts he needs to go to? Going back in time is a BFR btw. So Zoom loses via BFR in your mind.

If that's BFR then he loses, but he's still fighting, just back in time so I don't think that's really BFR. And I don't know how he does it, but Zoom goes back in time and attacks people all the time, don't think he scopes out every target.

This thread is dumb. The arguments being made here is that unless you're a thousand times FTL, zoom is unbeatable.

Either he dies horribly or he does something using time travel.

There is no fight here either way.

Yeah I agree, this thread is stupid.

Avatar image for maiitoguy8
MaiitoGuy8

668

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@kalkent: Zoom cant even harm him. Time traveling then what? Does he even know anything about the Hulk?or how World Breaker came to be? Quit wanking Zooms nutsack already. He aint beating one let alone 99 added.

Avatar image for xmangog__beastx
xMangog__Beastx

4807

Forum Posts

405

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Wow this is ridiculous. One WBH would be alot for Zoom to handle.

Avatar image for kalkent
kalkent

3763

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

The WBH wank... tis unbearable. Speed steal gg. Time manipulation gg.

BFR gg. Omnipotent gamma bursts tho.

Avatar image for co-boss
Co-Boss

1963

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Jeez, one hulk may be able to take the win. Can y’all stop turning every zoom thread into time travel gg.

Avatar image for kevd4wg
Kevd4wg

14927

Forum Posts

266

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

For the record, I would say WBHs lol stomp any other mainstream speedster, Eobard is just haxy as hell and abuses the shit out of it.

Avatar image for stormdriven
Stormdriven

18519

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

What prevents Eobard from wiping them from existence with hax?

Avatar image for takenstew22
TakenStew22

13780

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#42 TakenStew22  Online

@kevd4wg said:

For the record, I would say WBHs lol stomp any other mainstream speedster, Eobard is just haxy as hell and abuses the shit out of it.

Which is why most Flash characters are ridiculously OP as hell if they abuse their speed and are unsurprisingly a meme on the Vine.

Avatar image for kalkent
kalkent

3763

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Wait a second, doesn't Eobard have some bomb that rips apart existence or something?

Avatar image for kevd4wg
Kevd4wg

14927

Forum Posts

266

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#44  Edited By Kevd4wg

@takenstew22 said:
@kevd4wg said:

For the record, I would say WBHs lol stomp any other mainstream speedster, Eobard is just haxy as hell and abuses the shit out of it.

Which is why most Flash characters are ridiculously OP as hell if they abuse their speed and are unsurprisingly a meme on the Vine.

Yeah but Eobard's the only one who actually abuses stuff like time travel

Avatar image for darthvaderrocks
darthvaderrocks

2989

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@kevd4wg: If your argument is based on Zoom going back in time does that mean you think characters not born on Earth will beat him? Can Zoom run in space? Has he ever went back in time to a whole other planet?

Like let's say he fought Thanos and wanted to kill him as a baby, how exactly would that work? Thanos wasn't born on Earth which removes the option of him killing him as a baby. I'm really just wanting to know the limits of Zoom's time travel abilities.

OT: Zoom wins

Avatar image for tensor
tensor

8767

Forum Posts

179

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

@kalkent: Lol. Well you are right he is too much for him.

Hulk has no answer for him none at all. As you pointed out too many ways for Zoom to win.

Time travel is in his power set so why be mad about it if he uses it.

Always wanting to down grade a character.

Avatar image for underfire47
Underfire47

2801

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@kevd4wg said:
@zackg said:

@kevd4wg: He wont have the opportunity to go back. Especially if it's 100 WBH's

They all step at once and the planet goes boom.

I don't think you understand how fast Professor Zoom is, he had an entire(albeit brief) fight with Wally in under a Picosecond, which would put him at thousands of times FTL. Even if Hulk did regularly dodge FTL attacks(he doesn't), Thawne would still be waay faster at him, and he's also really good at using his speed. Once he sees 100 WBHs, he's going to go back in time and kill 100 Banners.

I am just gonna say it, going back in time to beat some younger version of said character in a battle forums settings is the dumbest thing imaginable.

And just to be clear i could care less if Zoom starts this fight by starring at 100 WBH's and speed steals them all and kills them, but going back in time to kill Banner literally should have no barring on a hypothetical VS battle scenario that takes place outside the comics to begin with.

Avatar image for eri123
eri123

11192

Forum Posts

187

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Avatar image for realitymaker
RealityMaker

93

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@kalkent: Come on how could you that Zoom can't be tagged by 100 beings with supersonic reaction who don't even need to directly hit him when he got tagged by freaking Batman who is only peak human in reaction times.

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2

Avatar image for king-ragnar
King-Ragnar

6295

Forum Posts

100

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

Stupid thread is stupid thread. Thawne goes back in time and kills 100 banners.