Professor Zoom vs. 100 World Breaker Hulks

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for x_superkal-el_x
X_SuperKal-El_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

All out fight

Who wins?

Avatar image for deactivated-5f36de50edb16
deactivated-5f36de50edb16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

One WBH is enough. 100??? LOL Goodbye overrated Speedster.

Avatar image for bowlt_swagg_320
bowlt_swagg_320

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

kalkent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zoom would destroy WBH. WBH isn't tagging him in a million years. Not to mention he would just go back in time and mess him up. Or speed steal gg.

Image result for salt gif

Stay salty hulk boys.

Avatar image for deactivated-61215780523f9
deactivated-61215780523f9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hmn, I'll back the Hulks I guess, lol.

ChaosInc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@kalkent: Ok but, the planet is dead with one hulk, No traction no speed and Hulk can breathe in space.

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

20damon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kalkent said:
@kratodamanto said:

Zoom would destroy WBH. WBH isn't tagging him in a million years. Not to mention he would just go back in time and mess him up. Or speed steal gg.

Stay salty hulk boys.

What ever makes you feel happy kid lol.

byondeon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kalkent said:
@kratodamanto said:

Stay salty hulk boys.

How would he do that with 0 momentum?

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 takenstew22  Moderator

Bad bait.

kalkent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@20damon said:

How man? Zoom is a out of character Wally west. He is going to abuse speed steal and time manipulation. And don't give me the omnidirectional gamma bursts crap. Zoom is never getting tagged if he doesn't want to.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kalkent said:
@20damon said:

How man? Zoom is a out of character Wally west. He is going to abuse speed steal and time manipulation. And don't give me the omnidirectional gamma bursts crap. Zoom is never getting tagged if he doesn't want to.

Why are you literally copying everything out of the Professor Zoom runs the gauntlet thread?

Avatar image for professorrespect
ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 9

Dumb thread is dumb.

zackg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kalkent: a single step causes a earthquake. How can Zoom run if he cant keep his balance?

Kevd4wg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Kevd4wg  Online
takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 takenstew22  Moderator

Thing solos btw.

Kevd4wg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Kevd4wg  Online

@zackg said:

@kalkent: a single step causes a earthquake. How can Zoom run if he cant keep his balance?

Because he won't be fighting Hulk at that point in time. Professor Zoom uses time manip a lot, the number of Hulk's doesn't matter if Zoom goes back in time.

zackg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kevd4wg: He wont have the opportunity to go back. Especially if it's 100 WBH's

They all step at once and the planet goes boom.

kalkent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kevd4wg said:
@zackg said:

Because he won't be fighting Hulk at that point in time. Professor Zoom uses time manip a lot, the number of Hulk's doesn't matter if Zoom goes back in time.

Yea, because a step that probably isn't even moving close to the speed of sound is gonna touch the ground in Zoom's perception, someone who would blitz the crap out of Superman level characters. Get real dude, Zoom could take a nap for about two weeks and Hulk's foot wouldn't even had moved an inch in his perception.

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By destinyman75  Online

Obviously one hilky would be a challenge..100 is a no brainier for the hulks.. Anyone saying different won't be taken seriously

zackg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kalkent: WBH fought Sentry. Whom is a Superman level character. Hulk regularly dodges FTL attacks. You're the guy who made the fight on an alt account aren't you? You do know that creating a fight with a winner in mind is against the rules right? Using an Alt isn't a loophole to the rules.

Avatar image for miraclecomeback
MiracleComeBack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zoom dominates

kalkent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By kalkent

@zackg said:

@kalkent: WBH fought Sentry. Whom is a Superman level character. Hulk regularly dodges FTL attacks. You're the guy who made the fight on an alt account aren't you? You do know that creating a fight with a winner in mind is against the rules right? Using an Alt isn't a loophole to the rules.

Sentry isn't a Superman level character consistently at all and never even uses his speed. And reacting to light speed and fighting at light speed are two completely different things. Thor has lightspeed reactions and still struggled to tag Daredevil and Wolverine. And I really hope you don't think Hulk steps at FTL Speeds. Also, this isn't even my thread.

Take the L.

Kevd4wg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 Kevd4wg  Online

@zackg said:

I don't think you understand how fast Professor Zoom is, he had an entire(albeit brief) fight with Wally in under a Picosecond, which would put him at thousands of times FTL. Even if Hulk did regularly dodge FTL attacks(he doesn't), Thawne would still be waay faster at him, and he's also really good at using his speed. Once he sees 100 WBHs, he's going to go back in time and kill 100 Banners.

zackg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kevd4wg: No prep, so how does he even know who Banner is? Also how is he supposed to know which pasts he needs to go to? Going back in time is a BFR btw. So Zoom loses via BFR in your mind.

kalkent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zackg said:

@kevd4wg: No prep, so how does he even know who Banner is? Also how is he supposed to know which pasts he needs to go to? Going back in time is a BFR btw. So Zoom loses via BFR in your mind.

I love how you just casually ignored how fast Zoom is.

zackg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Speed isn't all that matters. Ans like I said. He goes back in time he loses via BFR

kalkent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zackg said:

Speed isn't all that matters. Ans like I said. He goes back in time he loses via BFR

That's not self BFR that is a legit battle strategy. Hulk has no counters to that. And also, don't say speed doesn't matters Just a couple of seconds ago you were claiming that Hulk casually dodges FTL. But now that you realize that Zoom would still be WAY faster, you say speed doesn't matter.

Image result for salt gif

zackg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kalkent: It's leaving the battlefield. It's BFR. And again, no prep. How does he even know anything he's supposed to do in the past? Give it up. That gif is for your wank of zoom.

kalkent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Salty WBH boys could never admit they were wrong. Now that I think about it, Zoom could take a nap for about a month and Hulk wouldn't even move in his perception. But what am I saying, Hulk's omnipotent Gamma bursts should do the trick.

WBH is quickly turning into one of the most highballed characters on the site.

Battle123axe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This thread is dumb. The arguments being made here is that unless you're a thousand times FTL, zoom is unbeatable.

Either he dies horribly or he does something using time travel.

There is no fight here either way.

kalkent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This thread is dumb. The arguments being made here is that unless you're a thousand times FTL, zoom is unbeatable.

It says he is going all out so there is no reason to think he would not abuse speed here. And that whole fight in a picosecond feat makes him virtually unable to be tagged by someone as slow as World Breaker Hulk.

Battle123axe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Battle123axe

@kalkent said:
@battle123axe said:

It says he is going all out so there is no reason to think he would not abuse speed here. And that whole fight in a picosecond feat makes him virtually unable to be tagged by someone as slow as World Breaker Hulk.

That still makes the idea of this thread dumb. WBH has the raw power to vaporize him an infinite amount over, let alone a 100 times, and has gamma bursts that travel at light speed. However, due to one fight where he moves faster than Light speed is comparable, he can win by using time travel (somehow, i dunno) and thus since he obviously isn't gonna sit around and wait to die from a gamma burst he wins 100/100.

Or he doesn't instantly start off at picosecond speeds and gets vaporized in a couple nanoseconds. Dumb thread either way.

Kevd4wg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 Kevd4wg  Online

@zackg said:

If that's BFR then he loses, but he's still fighting, just back in time so I don't think that's really BFR. And I don't know how he does it, but Zoom goes back in time and attacks people all the time, don't think he scopes out every target.

Yeah I agree, this thread is stupid.

MaiitoGuy8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kalkent: Zoom cant even harm him. Time traveling then what? Does he even know anything about the Hulk?or how World Breaker came to be? Quit wanking Zooms nutsack already. He aint beating one let alone 99 added.

Avatar image for xmangog__beastx
xMangog__Beastx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wow this is ridiculous. One WBH would be alot for Zoom to handle.

kalkent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The WBH wank... tis unbearable. Speed steal gg. Time manipulation gg.

BFR gg. Omnipotent gamma bursts tho.

Co-Boss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jeez, one hulk may be able to take the win. Can y’all stop turning every zoom thread into time travel gg.

Kevd4wg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 Kevd4wg  Online

For the record, I would say WBHs lol stomp any other mainstream speedster, Eobard is just haxy as hell and abuses the shit out of it.

Stormdriven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What prevents Eobard from wiping them from existence with hax?

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 takenstew22  Moderator

@kevd4wg said:

For the record, I would say WBHs lol stomp any other mainstream speedster, Eobard is just haxy as hell and abuses the shit out of it.

Which is why most Flash characters are ridiculously OP as hell if they abuse their speed and are unsurprisingly a meme on the Vine.

kalkent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wait a second, doesn't Eobard have some bomb that rips apart existence or something?

Kevd4wg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Kevd4wg  Online

@takenstew22 said:
@kevd4wg said:

Which is why most Flash characters are ridiculously OP as hell if they abuse their speed and are unsurprisingly a meme on the Vine.

Yeah but Eobard's the only one who actually abuses stuff like time travel

Avatar image for deactivated-6052e8e44cb84
deactivated-6052e8e44cb84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kevd4wg: If your argument is based on Zoom going back in time does that mean you think characters not born on Earth will beat him? Can Zoom run in space? Has he ever went back in time to a whole other planet?

Like let's say he fought Thanos and wanted to kill him as a baby, how exactly would that work? Thanos wasn't born on Earth which removes the option of him killing him as a baby. I'm really just wanting to know the limits of Zoom's time travel abilities.

OT: Zoom wins

tensor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@kalkent: Lol. Well you are right he is too much for him.

Hulk has no answer for him none at all. As you pointed out too many ways for Zoom to win.

Time travel is in his power set so why be mad about it if he uses it.

Always wanting to down grade a character.

Underfire47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kevd4wg said:
@zackg said:

I don't think you understand how fast Professor Zoom is, he had an entire(albeit brief) fight with Wally in under a Picosecond, which would put him at thousands of times FTL. Even if Hulk did regularly dodge FTL attacks(he doesn't), Thawne would still be waay faster at him, and he's also really good at using his speed. Once he sees 100 WBHs, he's going to go back in time and kill 100 Banners.

I am just gonna say it, going back in time to beat some younger version of said character in a battle forums settings is the dumbest thing imaginable.

And just to be clear i could care less if Zoom starts this fight by starring at 100 WBH's and speed steals them all and kills them, but going back in time to kill Banner literally should have no barring on a hypothetical VS battle scenario that takes place outside the comics to begin with.

Eri_Joni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 Eri_Joni  Online
RealityMaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kalkent: Come on how could you that Zoom can't be tagged by 100 beings with supersonic reaction who don't even need to directly hit him when he got tagged by freaking Batman who is only peak human in reaction times.

King-Ragnar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Stupid thread is stupid thread. Thawne goes back in time and kills 100 banners.