• 62 results
ganon15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By ganon15

Poll Professor Zoom(Flashpoint) vs CW Savitar (33 votes)

Professor Zoom 73%
Savitar 27%
vs
vs
No Caption Provided

• 
Gpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

zoom stomps.

ganon15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Apocofist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Megatron gets scrapped through time.

mr-luxcipher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Professor Zoom.

ConnorDorian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#5  Edited By ConnorDorian

Porf. wrecks

mrmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Professor Zoom

Green_Tea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Professor Zoom kills the Decepticon and takes his place as the leader, now leading the war against the Autobots.

Mutant1230

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#8  Edited By Mutant1230

I don't know why Savitar is getting so low-balled here, but Animated Zoom does not have any feats to prove he could take down someone on his level.

Animated Zoom was a ruthless fighter, but he was not that fast for a Speedster. He was caught in Lois Lane's photograph, couldn't react to the Flash passing on the goo to him, etc. His best (and really only) showing was beating an already wounded Flash.

Savitar on the other hand appeared as a blur to Barry Allen. Who already was over Mach 25, and has better feats than the DCAU Barry Allen.

No Caption Provided

Is strong enough to completely ragdoll Barry too, the same guy who beat the CW's Reverse-Flash and Zoom countless times (both of whom had greater feats than there DCAU counterparts).

No Caption Provided

He has incredible reflexes and has countered Speedster sneak attacks done against him (unlike Professor Zoom). From Jay:

No Caption Provided

And Wally:

No Caption Provided

That's not even going into how Savitar is covered in a protective armor that Professor Zoom has no way of getting through and arm blades he could use while running. He has feats showing him to be one of the fastest speedsters on the show:

No Caption Provided

So no, Professor Zoom would not wreck Savitar by any stretch of the imagination.

I know a lot of people like Flashpoint Paradox, Thawne in particular. But looking at both of their abilities objectively, Professor Zoom would be lucky to even see Savitar before he gets destroyed.

(Gifs from this respect thread)

ScotticusRex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

While Savitar is leagues ahead of everyone on the CW Flash, it's still a pretty low standard to beat. Barry's top speed is still, what, under mach 3? Savitar could be running 1/4 light speed, and still be a blur to Barry. Zoom was ahead of Barry in Flashpoint, who literally ran faster than time, instead of the show's method of hitting a certain particle at mach 2. Eobard stomps pretty badly here. As badass as Savitar is on the CW, it's a completely different standard of speed from the comics.

Mrnoital

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

Thawne was shot in the head, until we see how Savitar is finally beat, he definitely wins

modernww2fare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrnoital said:

Thawne was shot in the head,

In the comic that movie was based off of it was worse, he got stabbed. So I'd chalk that up to PIS

Avatar image for darknight117mc_
DarKnight117MC_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mrnoital

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

@modernww2fare: still his best speed feats are still no better than CW Barry or Thawne

at this point he doesn't really stand a chance, but people will still vote for him cause they want him to win

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Nickas u can't be serious...Zoom Stomps please lock. He was shot in the head to make Batman look cool cause D.C. Would drop to their knees to always wank Batman...

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero said:

Nickas u can't be serious...Zoom Stomps please lock. He was shot in the head to make Batman look cool cause D.C. Would drop to their knees to always wank Batman...

Professor Zoom kills the Decepticon and takes his place as the leader, now leading the war against the Autobots.

Porf. wrecks

@gpower said:

zoom stomps.

Megatron gets scrapped through time.

Anyone actually have feats for the professor or does he simply win because you all think Animated character>live action?

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@watcher5000: If you watched the movie then you saw the feats. Flash stated Zoom was just as fast as he was Thawne simply lacked his creativity. Brining up the fact that he got shot in the head and that he failed to react to Flash passing on the goo is as dumb as bringing up Thanks being arrested by cops or Darksied tripping down stairs. Those are plot points, not legit battle points that are actually applicable.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Apologies in advanced for my tone. I'm sick with the flu.

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By TheWatcherKing

@lukehero: If you watched the movie then you saw the feats.

I watched the movie.

Flash stated Zoom was just as fast as he was Thawne simply lacked his creativity.

The problem with that is barry doesn't really have speed feats in the movie.Dodging the rogues' attacks is all the speed feats you can say he has.

Brining up the fact that he got shot in the head and that he failed to react to Flash passing on the goo is as dumb as bringing up Thanks being arrested by cops or Darksied tripping down stairs.

That is cool and all but I didn't "bring up" thanks (I assume you mean thanos) or darksied so why even tell me this?

Those are plot points, not legit battle points that are actually applicable.

Again I didn't bring up those moments so idc.

Apologies in advanced for my tone. I'm sick with the flu.

You weren't rude at least to me but alright.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@watcher5000: Barry breaks the time barrier he can move FTL. In Cw it doesn't work that way, but in every other version of science fiction it does. They don't need any other feats beside that.

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By TheWatcherKing

@lukehero said:

@watcher5000: Barry breaks the time barrier he can move FTL. In Cw it doesn't work that way, but in every other version of science fiction it does. They don't need any other feats beside that.

That isn't how speedsters time travel though.It was explained in the comics that Wally west is able to travel through time due to his connection to the speed force

No Caption Provided

This lines up with the fact that kid Bart needed the cosmic treadmill (along with jesse and jay) to time travel Wally after breaking his mental barriers but before his trip into the speed force despite them being equal (according to wally) in speed at the time.

And the fact that in Rebirth Barry was struggling to do it despite having much more and better feats than animated barry.

The fact that he can time travel just means his connection to the speed force is strong.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh and by the way, Thawne actually says he let him self get caught by the camera. He was baiting Barry.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@watcher5000: Pretty sure that's not the way it worked in the movie. Flashpoint Batman and Barry went to rescue Superman due to the fact that he was the only other being fast enough to cross the time barrrier.

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By TheWatcherKing

@lukehero said:

@watcher5000: Pretty sure that's not the way it worked in the movie. Flashpoint Batman and Barry went to rescue Superman due to the fact that he was the only other being fast enough to cross the time barrrier.

Not really, they went to him because with someone as powerful as him they could stop the war.Flash never suggested they wanted him because of his speed.Even if it was the case it doesn't change the fact that the speed force is what gives speedsters their time traveling ability.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@watcher5000: No I just watched the clip. They wanted Supes cause he could pass the time barrrier. I'll post the clip if need be.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@watcher5000: Not that you're wrong in your approach, but I'm strongly disagreeing with you here. Things worked differently in this movie.

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero said:

@watcher5000: No I just watched the clip. They wanted Supes cause he could pass the time barrrier. I'll post the clip if need be.

Can I see it?

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@watcher5000: 58:41 Batman and flash discuss Zoom drawing the speed force preventing Barry from reaching maximum speeds to cross the time barrier. Then Barry mentions Superman could.

Loading Video...

Mutant1230

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@lukehero: Time travel or not, it doesn't change the fact Professor Zoom has no combat or reaction feats on the level of Savitar.

Just because he could theoretically gain enough momentum to travel through time (which Savitar for all we know could do too, as Barry's max speed is over mach 25 and he easily surpassed that) doesn't make up for a lack of hand-to-hand combat skills, slow reaction times, and little to no durability in the fight.

My money is still on Savitar to win. Unless Professor Zoom's abilities stop being theoretical.

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero said:

@watcher5000: 58:41 Batman and flash discuss Zoom drawing the speed force preventing Barry from reaching maximum speeds to cross the time barrier. Then Barry mentions Superman could.

Loading Video...

I will watch it when I get the chance but Barry said Eobard has his powers not that he has his speed meaning we don't even know how fast he is in comparison to barry.

Ouroborik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

This comment won the thread

USSJ3071

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By USSJ3071

i'm the villain? hehe. now who's the villain, flash?

Avatar image for deactivated-5aad0467ddfcf
deactivated-5aad0467ddfcf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

savitar should take him. overall superior stats and showings

CaptainGanon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Savitar started as not been able to be seen by Barry, and ended up getting shot! Reverse Flash wins, if he doesn't take his time to laugh at Barry/Savitar.

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Professor Zoom.

I don't know why Savitar is getting so low-balled here, but Animated Zoom does not have any feats to prove he could take down someone on his level.

Animated Zoom was a ruthless fighter, but he was not that fast for a Speedster. He was caught in Lois Lane's photograph, couldn't react to the Flash passing on the goo to him, etc. His best (and really only) showing was beating an already wounded Flash.

He wanted the Flash to come to him, and the Flash threw that goo onto him at superspeed.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I bet no one will bring up Reverse Flash getting shot now.

OT- Savitar going by feats.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a46927fc5463
deactivated-5a46927fc5463

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Savitar should win.

helloman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Savitar wins.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a694c5def8ac
deactivated-5a694c5def8ac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt: savitar would lose easily dont place yourself you idiot.

It's really not that serious.

Avatar image for redhoodsavagery
redhoodsavagery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@monstrous93: its just annoying you can tell when people are being fanboys example Chris sama is a mcu fanboys

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@redhoodsavagery: Banning you for a week. You've been warned about insults in the past. This is also your final warning.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c8fd6cb3e4f4
deactivated-5c8fd6cb3e4f4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Seriously Savitar stomps. Zoom was shot with a bullet christ sake. Plus CW Flash has more feats than his animated counterpart and Barry couldn't even see Savitar

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Seriously Savitar stomps. Zoom was shot with a bullet christ sake. Plus CW Flash has more feats than his animated counterpart and Barry couldn't even see Savitar

So was Savitar.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt said:
@trust_this_786 said:

So was Savitar.

he was?

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt said:
@trust_this_786 said:

So was Savitar.

he was?

Yes. In similar fashion as Eobard was.

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt said:
@trust_this_786 said:

So was Savitar.

he was?

Loading Video...

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@trust_this_786 said:
@rbt said:
@trust_this_786 said:

So was Savitar.

he was?

Loading Video...

Doesn't change fact that CW Barry by feats is much faster than his animated comic counterpart and Savitar appeared as a blur to him

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 114

#48  Edited By KrleAvenger

If we go by "he got shot" arguments then Thawne curbstomps because Savitar was shot when he was moving (LOL) while Eobard was standing in place without being aware of Batman's presence. Plus, he outright stated that he was caught on Lois' camera because he "let Lois see him because he knew it will break Barry". And him getting caught by the adhesive doesn't mean much since he already proved to be leagues above Barry combat speed wise and reaction time speed wise. Regardless, Savitar wins. CW Season 3 Flash is faster than FP Flash.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ed476aa4e89a
deactivated-5ed476aa4e89a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Savitar stomps, what speed feats does Thawne have again oh keeping up with a Flash who's speed hasn't been stated or shown to be anywhere near CW Flash's speed cool for all we know he could be mach 1.

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@watcher5000 said:
@trust_this_786 said:

he was?

Loading Video...

Doesn't change fact that CW Barry by feats is much faster than his animated comic counterpart and Savitar appeared as a blur to him

Savitar appeared to be a blur to him when he was i the speed force, and outside of it he was slower.