• 122 results
!Drake!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By !Drake!

pefectly. While X tries to get in Strange's head strange puts an force field over it. Then attacks X

Ego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Ego

I've seen alot of magical powers owning mutant powers or galactic powers through these threads, but how would magic work against Professor X!?

Avatar image for vlad_tepes_dracula
Vlad Tepes Dracula

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dr. Strange

Xeron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By Xeron

Strange's mind is too impervious, he'll take X out

Phoenix God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Phoenix God

Everyone is always being so mean to Professor Xavier. And this thread is no different.

It was made for Dr. Strange to own Professor Xavier.

_Sojourn_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 4

#6  Edited By _Sojourn_

Professor X would win even thhough Dr.Strange is Sorcerer Supreme, Prof.X is an omega level telepath, and could nock out any mental barrier Dr.S has. His astral form would enter Dr.S body and control it and well.... you know the rest

pixelized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#7  Edited By pixelized

strange...deff

Ego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Ego

aztek_the_lost says:

"Slight says:
"Prof.X is an omega level telepath"

WTF? No he isn't..."

Yes he is. Xavier is in fact; ONSLAUGHT!!!!

and it's not just his mind that's in par with eternity and the watcher's. he can have strength like the juggernaut, powers as x-men & magneto combined. xavier's real power is basically absorbing anybodies entire being.. and that goes with their knowledge of everything too. so what's to stop xavier from casting or even reflecting strange's spells right back at him?

Korg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#10  Edited By Korg

If it's to the death, Xavier. He could shatter Strange's mind in an instant. Forget about any telepathic shielding Strange might have. If Xavier wants to shut you down, there's not much you can do. Thinking of a spell? To late, instantaneous mind-wipe.

mantoid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By mantoid

Korg says:

"If it's to the death, Xavier. He could shatter Strange's mind in an instant. Forget about any telepathic shielding Strange might have. If Xavier wants to shut you down, there's not much you can do. Thinking of a spell? To late, instantaneous mind-wipe."

I didn't know that X was that powerful. :0

If he is capable of that much power instantaneously, I don't think that there is much that Strange can do.

Korg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Korg

Xavier holds back a lot. The one time he let loose he completely erased Magneto's mind. And then there was Onslaught. Need I say more?

Gloom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Gloom

Pfffft, Strange for the win.

Ego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Ego

Korg says:

"If it's to the death, Xavier. He could shatter Strange's mind in an instant. Forget about any telepathic shielding Strange might have. If Xavier wants to shut you down, there's not much you can do. Thinking of a spell? To late, instantaneous mind-wipe."

exactly.. that helmet juggernaut has... and magneto's protective helmet is a joke to xavier. he's been playing them all those years having them believe "with my helmet on, xavier cannot control me"... when in fact, xavier was just giving them a chance.

you think xavier needs carebro? i think not.

Gloom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Gloom
Korg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Korg

Ego says:

exactly.. that helmet juggernaut has... and magneto's protective helmet is a joke to xavier. he's been playing them all those years having them believe "with my helmet on, xavier cannot control me"... when in fact, xavier was just giving them a chance.you think xavier needs carebro? i think not. "

Didn't realize Strange was sporting a helmet these days. The reason they have those helmets is because if they didn't, they would be easy pickings for Xavier, even though Magneto has substantial psychic defenses even without the helmet (not that that helped him). I'm also aware that Strange is a very potent telepath. However, you rarely (if ever) hear people describe him as the most powerful telepath on the planet. Whereas this is what Xavier is primarily known for. See his beat-down of Exodus in X-Men: Legacy. He is incredibly nuanced in his use, and has put psychic barriers and post-hypnotic suggestions in people's minds that stayed in effect while he was comatose, outside of the Milky Way AND even after he was de-powered.

Moondragon was trying to banish Strange to another dimension, not erase his mind.

Gloom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Gloom
Korg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Korg

It takes time for him to do things like stop time. Without knowing more about the nature of his shield, I can't say whether it would buy him time or hold Xavier off entirely. As I said, if Xavier and Strange were both out to kill the other, it would be an interesting fight. Either way it wouldn't last long. If Strange can withstand an initial telepathic assault by Xavier, he has a chance to work some magic, but this battle would take place at the speed of thought. I think verbal incantations are unlikely, and I don't think Strange could defeat Xavier in a battle of the minds, even though he is formidable in his own right on the astral plane.

Ego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Ego

Korg says:

"Ego says:
exactly.. that helmet juggernaut has... and magneto's protective helmet is a joke to xavier. he's been playing them all those years having them believe "with my helmet on, xavier cannot control me"... when in fact, xavier was just giving them a chance.you think xavier needs carebro? i think not. "

Didn't realize Strange was sporting a helmet these days. The reason they have those helmets is because if they didn't, they would be easy pickings for Xavier, even though Magneto has substantial psychic defenses even without the helmet (not that that helped him). I'm also aware that Strange is a very potent telepath. However, you rarely (if ever) hear people describe him as the most powerful telepath on the planet. Whereas this is what Xavier is primarily known for. See his beat-down of Exodus in X-Men: Legacy. He is incredibly nuanced in his use, and has put psychic barriers and post-hypnotic suggestions in people's minds that stayed in effect while he was comatose, outside of the Milky Way AND even after he was de-powered.

Moondragon was trying to banish Strange to another dimension, not erase his mind."

well strange doesn't sport a helmet i know.. i mean.. c'mon.. the guy digs his hair haha. but what i was trying to say, is that xavier can still pierce through juggernaut's helmet which is magical (protection) and mag's helmat which was technological protection. he's just holding back on certain boundaries because xavier is a very humble man. if i can recall... juggernaut had his helmet on while Onslaught ripped the cytorax gem right from his armor. and didn't magneto have his helmet on too when he had his mind erased? I'm just letting everyone else know that no matter how powerful and full proof dr. strange barriers can be. as long as he can think, he can be defeated by xavier.

Gloom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Gloom
Korg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Korg

Gloom says:

"If Strange can survive two encounters with Death itself and a fight against The LivingTribunal, then you can be sure he'll kick Xavier's telepathic bottom. He's just on another level, guys."

Yeah, that's why he slapped WWH down so easily. These are not comparable circumstances. The Living Tribunal could quite obviously snuff Strange out of existence at will. I fail to see the baring these showings have on the battle at hand. Xavier is (I assume) trying to kill Strange/shut him down. Unless you can show me an instance where he completely dissipates a crippling/killing blow from a telepath of Xavier's calibre (and there aren't many), I stand by the Professor.

Korg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Korg

I don't think Xavier could pierce Juggernaut's helmet. (I thought you were being sarcastic). Onslaught was a separate entity for all intents and purposes. I believe it was his reality warping powers that allowed him to rip out Juggernaut's Gem. Xavier did in fact manage to plant some images in Magneto's head while he still wore the helmet, although Quicksilver knocked it off immediately after. Professor X has stated numerous time that Magento's helmet keeps him out of his mind. Strange's "helmet' is magical in nature, and thereby harder to account for.

Ego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Ego

Gloom says:

"If Strange can survive two encounters with Death itself and a fight against The LivingTribunal, then you can be sure he'll kick Xavier's telepathic bottom. He's just on another level, guys."

and why can't xavier fight living tribunal? i'm sure he can last just as long as strange can in that fight.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By King_Saturn

Dr. Strange would win here.

Ego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Ego

i say xavier. as long as dr. strange has a body.. and a mind.. Xavier can absorb his entire being at will. plus strange's knowledge of magic.

Gloom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Gloom

Okay... First of all, Ego, Xavier cannot fight the Living Tribunal because a) he's mortal and b) the Living Tribunal is omnipotent. The sheer fact that Strange could resist his will shows god-like powers, which I think you two are not understanding completely.

Second of all, Strange may not be the world's strongest telepath, but he is a pretty damn powerful one and could "cushion" most of Xavier's blows.

Thidly, Strange can react at superhuman speeds and has a sixth sense that could let him predict all of Xavier's attacks ahead of time (1)(2). Plus, he can entrap him in a power-negating bubble without saying a word (3), so don't say he needs time to cast spells.

Lastly, Strange was told by Eternity itself that he is by far the most powerful humanoid of the universe (4). Xavier's a couple of notches down.

Korg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Korg

If Strange can react significantly quicker then, yeah he obviously has a lot of options to take out Xavier. Uatu did tell Strange that he could have ended Civil War with a gesture. I don't take him lightly. I just know a lot more about Xavier than I do about Dr. Strange.

Ego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Ego

Gloom says:

"Okay... First of all, Ego, Xavier cannot fight the Living Tribunal because a) he's mortal and b) the Living Tribunal is omnipotent. The sheer fact that Strange could resist his will shows god-like powers, which I think you two are not understanding completely.Second of all, Strange may not be the world's strongest telepath, but he is a pretty damn powerful one and could "cushion" most of Xavier's blows.Thidly, Strange can react at superhuman speeds and has a sixth sense that could let him predict all of Xavier's attacks ahead of time (1)(2). Plus, he can entrap him in a power-negating bubble without saying a word (3), so don't say he needs time to cast spells.Lastly, Strange was told by Eternity itself that he is **by far** the most powerful humanoid of the universe (4). Xavier's a couple of notches down."

mortal or not, xavier can sense and attack from light years away and in multiuniverses which tribunal exisit as one in all universes. there is no place it can hide. sure the living tribunal can cease xavier's existance in all universes if he wants, but don't you think for an instance that living tribunal was not even using a 0.000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,001% fraction of his power with the fight against strange????

i wouldn't even call that fight! but a mere taunt against strange.

Post Edited:2008-05-16 17:17:16

Ego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Ego

Gloom says:

"Okay... First of all, Ego, Xavier cannot fight the Living Tribunal because a) he's mortal and b) the Living Tribunal is omnipotent. The sheer fact that Strange could resist his will shows god-like powers, which I think you two are not understanding completely.Second of all, Strange may not be the world's strongest telepath, but he is a pretty damn powerful one and could "cushion" most of Xavier's blows.Thidly, Strange can react at superhuman speeds and has a sixth sense that could let him predict all of Xavier's attacks ahead of time (1)(2). Plus, he can entrap him in a power-negating bubble without saying a word (3), so don't say he needs time to cast spells.Lastly, Strange was told by Eternity itself that he is **by far** the most powerful humanoid of the universe (4). Xavier's a couple of notches down."

and another thing. xavier may be mortal.. but as onslaught... he is an entity just as living tribunal and other entity beings. and why evade xavier absorbing strange's knowledge of power? he can use strange's very attacks and defences against him under xavier's own hand, he cast strange's magic.

bradlikesunity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By bradlikesunity

stop saying that proffessor X is an omega, the only original X-men who are omega level are jean grey and iceman

stormlover1994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By stormlover1994

The thing is that Profesor X does not need a body to fight, he can just take as said before his astral form an if his body is destroyed he can enter another one easily Xavier is way to underrated they never show his real potential. Prof.X. would win here by a slide.

Avatar image for defaultdefaultdefault
defaultdefaultdefault

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Xeron said:
"

Strange's mind is too impervious, he'll take X out

"
apparently it wasnt when Xavier mind raped him.

Proffesor X ftw.

lagoon_boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By lagoon_boy

strange barely

TruePwnge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By TruePwnge
mantoid said:
"

I didn't know that X was that powerful. :0

If he is capable of that much power instantaneously, I don't think that there is much that Strange can do.

"
Classic Dr wins! Auto-shields will give Strange some protection from telepathy, maybe not full protection but enough to hold off Prof long enough to blast him with a city busting fireball. Anyhow Strange is too quick, he can duck into a side dimension and come up behind Prof and clock him on the back of the head for another sneaky win. In fact there are about 7 or 8 different ways Classic Strange can win this.

loganreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By loganreme
Korg said:
"

If it's to the death, Xavier. He could shatter Strange's mind in an instant. Forget about any telepathic shielding Strange might have. If Xavier wants to shut you down, there's not much you can do. Thinking of a spell? To late, instantaneous mind-wipe.

"

like it :)
Son Of Storm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#36  Edited By Son Of Storm
Phoenix of the Black Throne said:
Xavier is the most powerful mutant mind on Earth, and has been called one of the most powerful in the ... [more]
Can we C a scan this sounds REALLY cool.
LordCosmicKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By LordCosmicKing
Phoenix of the Black Throne said:
Xavier is the most powerful mutant mind on Earth, and has been called one of the most powerful in the ... [more]
well deadpool is a very dangerous psi in his own right..  :P            DP?....... do you mean dark phoenix
OhTru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By OhTru

Xavier takes current Dr Strange

Son_of_Magnus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 15

#39  Edited By Son_of_Magnus

Classic Strange wins with little effort

Perfect Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Perfect Cell

Strange does take the form of an astral projection while traveling the astral plain. Xavier may have a chance here but since his power is limited to the astral plain only while Strange also possess a magical barrier within it; Strange may likely prevail.

Son Of Storm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#41  Edited By Son Of Storm
Strange wins. he could easily knock Xavier with a simple spell. Or trap in a power dampening sphere.
Perfect Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Perfect Cell
@Son Of Storm said:
" Strange wins. he could easily knock Xavier with a simple spell. Or trap in a power dampening sphere."
AKA the Crimson Band.

Yes, Xavier can't really do much; however; let's just imagine if he was in his darker state; He would be able to absorb everyone else to take up the form as Onslaught. Now he has the advantage.
Ego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Ego
@Korg said:
"

"
thats what i was thinkin
Susanoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Susanoo

Strange wins this. He resisted Moondragon with the Mind Gem and even beated her.
Susanoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Susanoo
@Korg said:
"

Gloom says:

Yeah, that's why he slapped WWH down so easily. These are not comparable circumstances. The Living Tribunal could quite obviously snuff Strange out of existence at will. I fail to see the baring these showings have on the battle at hand. Xavier is (I assume) trying to kill Strange/shut him down. Unless you can show me an instance where he completely dissipates a crippling/killing blow from a telepath of Xavier's calibre (and there aren't many), I stand by the Professor.

"

Strange getting beated by WW Hulk was PIS and he wasn't the Sorcerer Supreme anymore. When he was, he had consistant showings of going against Cosmic beings such as Galactus, Death, Living Tribunal, the in-betweener, beated Dormamu in his realm, was standing against Adam Warlock with the IG when everyone else was gone and ect.
Ego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Ego

yea but no artifacts must be used and the battle is being fought in the astral planes.

Susanoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Susanoo
@Ego:
Even so, Ill still back Strange.
karrob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By karrob
@Vlad Tepes Dracula said:
"

Dr. Strange

"
comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By comic_book_fan

@Ego: who ever acts first wins xaiver could be strange if he attacks first and strange could beat xaiver as well.

Avatar image for 7am_waking_up_in_the_morning
7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Ego:

Just because Xavier comatosed you doesn't mean he would beat Strange. Dr. Stange would pop Ego like a balloon!

LMFAO!!!