Prof. Hulk (Endgame) vs Superman (Man of Steel)

• 109 results
Posted by Blueshoecant (1725 posts) 1 month, 3 days ago

Poll: Prof. Hulk (Endgame) vs Superman (Man of Steel) (71 votes)

Hulk smash! 11%
Superman stomps 86%
Stalemate 3%

Battle takes place in Smallville

Both bloodlusted

No prep

MOS feats only

Win by K.O or death

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

#1 Posted by eri123 (6837 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman.

#2 Posted by Meibar (154 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk easily

#3 Posted by kalkent (3760 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman stomps. This is a guy who can bust the top of mountains accidentally and no sell it, no sell orbital re-entry impacts like they never happened, fly through multiple buildings with ease, bust car sized wholes in kryptonian metal with a casual punch, etc. Not to mention he can fight at supersonic speeds.

Hulk goes down quick, especially since he lacks ferociousness.

#4 Posted by Namebk (1796 posts) - - Show Bio

Supes

#5 Edited by Subline (9513 posts) - - Show Bio

Lol MoS Superman can beat Savage Hulk, Professor Hulk is an easy win for him.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d5335422e6d8
#6 Posted by deactivated-5d5335422e6d8 (11 posts) - - Show Bio

IS THAT A JOKE ? I SEE AVERAGE NO NAMED ATLANTIAN OR AMAZON BEATING HIM

#7 Posted by ElioFoudroy (105 posts) - - Show Bio

Supes without any problem

Avatar image for professorrespect
#8 Posted by ProfessorRespect (8780 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk can pretty much win.

Avatar image for randybutternubs
#9 Posted by RandyButterNubs (1104 posts) - - Show Bio

Wow can't believe this was actually made... nevermind i can.

#10 Posted by kalkent (3760 posts) - - Show Bio
#11 Posted by MattyBoi (2814 posts) - - Show Bio

@kalkent said:

Superman stomps. This is a guy who can bust the top of mountains accidentally and no sell it, no sell orbital re-entry impacts like they never happened, fly through multiple buildings with ease, bust car sized wholes in kryptonian metal with a casual punch, etc. Not to mention he can fight at supersonic speeds.

Hulk goes down quick, especially since he lacks ferociousness.

Tbh hulk one shotted a leviathan that could do this.

OT: Supes stomps.

#12 Edited by ProfessorRespect (8780 posts) - - Show Bio

@kalkent: Yes, Banner is too smart, he'll be able to easily figure out a solution to defeat noob Superman

#13 Posted by eri123 (6837 posts) - - Show Bio
#14 Posted by kalkent (3760 posts) - - Show Bio

@mattyboi said:

Yea I know, but to be honest Superman performed a similar feat much more casually than Hulk did. Kryptonian metal had the ability to surf through skyscrapers and no sell re-entry without a dent yet Superman busted it like it was nothing. His full power punches should logically be much more powerful than that, and that is not something Hulk can deal with without his anger contributing to his healing factor.

#15 Posted by kalkent (3760 posts) - - Show Bio

: Yes, Banner is too smart, he'll be able to easily figure out a solution to defeat noob Superman

With what? His striking power that will virtually be tanked like nothing by Clark and his non-existent combat speed?

Avatar image for marvelanddcfan24
#16 Posted by MarvelandDCfan24 (8214 posts) - - Show Bio

Missmatch Superman wins easily

#17 Posted by MattyBoi (2814 posts) - - Show Bio

@kalkent said:
@mattyboi said:

Yea I know, but to be honest Superman performed a similar feat much more casually than Hulk did. Kryptonian metal had the ability to surf through skyscrapers and no sell re-entry without a dent yet Superman busted it like it was nothing. His full power punches should logically be much more powerful than that, and that is not something Hulk can deal with without his anger contributing to his healing factor.

True.

#18 Posted by ProfessorRespect (8780 posts) - - Show Bio

@kalkent: Obviously Hulk can win, his blows will shake Superman's head like jelly, his noob nature will mean that he will be unable to defeat the smart guy

#19 Posted by Vengance101 (1845 posts) - - Show Bio

Endgame Hulk????

He tacostomps Superman, if that's not enough then the Hulk dab will absolutely demolish him.

#20 Posted by nfactor1995 (13445 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman obviously

Avatar image for money_brings_happiness
#21 Posted by Money_Brings_Happiness (483 posts) - - Show Bio

Supes stomps he is much to durable much faster and much stronger.

#22 Posted by Subline (9513 posts) - - Show Bio

Stalin's bait is so weak but people still fall for it.

#23 Posted by kalkent (3760 posts) - - Show Bio

Obviously Hulk can win, his blows will shake Superman's head like jelly, his noob nature will mean that he will be unable to defeat the smart guy

Ah stalin, replacing KOL as the bait master.

Avatar image for supermanfan1938
#24 Posted by Supermanfan1938 (1055 posts) - - Show Bio

Endgame Hulk is a laughing stock and he lacks the drive to put up a good fight. Superman's supersonic at worst and can speedblitz this guy to orbit or even perform his trademark neck snapper

#25 Posted by TakenStew22 (5766 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman stomps with zero difficulty.

#26 Posted by ProfessorRespect (8780 posts) - - Show Bio

@kalkent: You don't even know who that is

Anyway, the facts are facts- Superman as a noob in MOS lacks the combat smarts to defeat someone who is larger, stronger, and has far more capability in combat. Hulk beat down Thor, who was able to survive the full force of a star to unconsciousness

#27 Posted by DayWalker98 (475 posts) - - Show Bio
#28 Posted by kalkent (3760 posts) - - Show Bio

You don't even know who that is

Anyway, the facts are facts- Superman as a noob in MOS lacks the combat smarts to defeat someone who is larger, stronger, and has far more capability in combat. Hulk beat down Thor, who was able to survive the full force of a star to unconsciousness

Please stop trying to troll me. And what do you mean I don't know who that is, I've been here for about three years. Unless you were also trolling me with that statement too.

#29 Posted by TakenStew22 (5766 posts) - - Show Bio

@subline said:

Stalin's bait is so gr8 but people still fall for it.

Avatar image for captainsweatpan
#31 Posted by CaptainSweatpan (3085 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman vs a Hulk with no feats?

#32 Posted by MattyBoi (2814 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman vs a Hulk with no feats?

Well he casually one shots the leviathan while being weakened by the snap. His previous feats should apply to him too.

#33 Posted by kalkent (3760 posts) - - Show Bio

I know this makes no sense but pre-adapted Zod no selling Superman's punches means Superman should be able to no sell his own punches which means Hulk isn't gonna hurt him much.

#34 Posted by Rijehu (2136 posts) - - Show Bio

@kalkent said:

I know this makes no sense but pre-adapted Zod no selling Superman's punches means Superman should be able to no sell his own punches which means Hulk isn't gonna hurt him much.

This...actually does make sense which makes me wonder how sane I am.

#35 Posted by CaptainSweatpan (3085 posts) - - Show Bio
#36 Posted by Vengance101 (1845 posts) - - Show Bio

@rijehu said:
@kalkent said:

This...actually does make sense which makes me wonder how sane I am.

In the comic adaption and novel adaption they were making each other bleed from their punches....just saying.

#37 Posted by kalkent (3760 posts) - - Show Bio

In the comic adaption and novel adaption they were making each other bleed from their punches....just saying.

Yea but in the movie after blitzing him from two silos and multiple punches he seemed really fine.

#38 Posted by Vengance101 (1845 posts) - - Show Bio

@kalkent: I KNOW JUST SAYING TWO OTHER SOURCES SHOW HIM INJURED.

I'M NIT PICKY, SORRY

#39 Edited by ProfessorRespect (8780 posts) - - Show Bio

@kalkent: So you have to rationalise Hulk being strong enough to knock out Superman as "trolling"? Even tho he was badly hurt by a Zod barely adapted to his powers, and he managed to one shot a multi building size Leviathan even when near death and having a entire arm messed up due to the snap

Cool

#40 Posted by MattyBoi (2814 posts) - - Show Bio

@mattyboi: he one shot a leviathan?

My bad I couldnt find the scene so i doubt it happened. His avenger's 1 feat of him doing it should still apply to prof hulk tho.

#41 Posted by CaptainSweatpan (3085 posts) - - Show Bio

@mattyboi: why? Hulk at the height of his powers still loses tho

#42 Posted by Tzimiscelord (634 posts) - - Show Bio

The lack of agression and combat spirit plays heavily against hulk here.

I wouldnt say a stomp, but certainly superman wins.

#43 Posted by Strike3 (843 posts) - - Show Bio

@kalkent said:

What didn't make sense was Kryptonians matching Superman in strength in their power armors pre-exposure to solar radiation, but still only matching him in strength in their armor after solar exposure.

#44 Posted by Rijehu (2136 posts) - - Show Bio

@kalkent: So you have to rationalise Hulk being strong enough to knock out Superman as "trolling"? Even tho he was badly hurt by a Zod barely adapted to his powers, and he managed to one shot a multi building size Leviathan even when near death and having a entire arm messed up due to the snap

Cool

When was Clarke "badly hurt" by Zod? What does this even mean in this context if you don't mind me asking. Also, Barely adapted makes no sense as upon the moment Zod became adapted, he was peek capability wise regarding senses and extra abilities. His strength and physical stats however, were always Superman tier and were not changed after adaption. The armor and mask made certain of this. Zod being adapted for a year vs him being adapted for 5 minutes isn't drastically changing what he can do.

#45 Posted by Rijehu (2136 posts) - - Show Bio

@strike3 said:
@kalkent said:

What didn't make sense was Kryptonians matching Superman in strength in their power armors pre-exposure to solar radiation, but still only matching him in strength in their armor after solar exposure.

I feel like I kinda understand what you are trying to say, but can you further elaborate so I can be sure. Because I've thought about this too.

#46 Posted by ProfessorRespect (8780 posts) - - Show Bio

@rijehu: He was badly bleeding from Zod's strikes in da novel

#47 Posted by Rijehu (2136 posts) - - Show Bio

@professorrespect: Ahh see I thought you were talking about the film. I have yet to read any tie in comics or novels. I don't even know where to find them.

#48 Edited by HERMES1220 (1332 posts) - - Show Bio

@strike3: I think they just get the other powers the more they’re exposed to the sun tbh.

Avatar image for x_superkal-el_x
#49 Posted by X_SuperKal-El_X (103 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman

#50 Posted by kalkent (3760 posts) - - Show Bio

@rijehu: He was badly bleeding from Zod's strikes in da novel

Oh so now tie in novels all of a sudden matter to you Mr. Stalin. But a couple of weeks ago "muh duh novels aren't canon."