User Lists: 43

Prince Nuada Silverlance

No Caption Provided

vs.

Kurt Wagner, AKA Nightcrawler

No Caption Provided

----------------------------

- 1 day prep

- Battlefield: Abandoned cathedral at dusk, stained glass windows letting in faint light

- Nuada gets his sword and spear (no crown)

- Kurt gets one adamantium sabre.

- In character

- Win by death or KO.

------------------------------

For more of my battles, click here!

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

"Ends in sex" is a perfectly reasonable (and yummy) answer... #yaoiftw

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By laflux

@joygirl said:

No nuala :(

Unless Prince Nuada can amaze the Golden Army in a day, then I do see this being relatively the same as a Morals on encounter. That is to say Nightcrawler wins. Prince Nauda did have an impressive fight against Hellboy, and at many points did hold the upper-hand. However it is important to note that Hellboy did eventually beat him, which is a slight against Nauda in terms of Combat speed, as Hellboy is relatively light on those, considering his weaponry, fighting style, strength and durability.

In terms of combat speed, Nightcrawler is faster, especially with porting. He's dodged bullets, was continually tagging Iron Fist, until Iron Fist homed in on him. I'd also say Kurt has an edge in skill, considering his expertise in fencing, training with the X-Men etc. If we want to take a high end showing, he's even temporarily downed Spider-Man with a Pressure point.

While I think Kurt wins, what makes it closer is Nuada's spear, and if Nightcrawler gets tagged remotely heavily by it, I feel that's a fast track to instant victory, but its also can be easily rendered by the Adamantuim Sabre if Nuada isn't careful. Still, Nightcrawler could claim grab a easy win if he teledropped (something which was able to knock out an Omega Red who was dominating both Ptior and Logan). However, Kurt seems to need to work himself up to take such drastic action. Unless we are talking about AOA Nightcrawler, who would probably try to Tele disfigure Nuada at the first opportunity........

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@laflux said:

@joygirl said:

No Nuala :(

Unless Prince Nuada can amaze the Golden Army in a day, then I do see this being relatively the same as a Morals on encounter. That is to say Nightcrawler wins. Prince Nauda did have an impressive fight against Hellboy, and at many points did hold the upper-hand. However it is important to note that Hellboy did eventually beat him, which is a slight against Nauda in terms of Combat speed, as Hellboy is relatively light on those, considering his weaponry, fighting style, strength and durability.

In terms of combat speed, Nightcrawler is faster, especially with porting. He's dodged bullets, was continually tagging Iron Fist, until Iron Fist homed in on him. I'd also say Kurt has an edge in skill, considering his expertise in fencing, training with the X-Men etc. If we want to take a high end showing, he's even temporarily down Spider-Man with a Pressure point.

While I think Kurt wins, what makes it closer is Nuada's spear, and if Nightcrawler gets tagged remotely heavily by it, I feel that's a fast track to instant victory, but its also can be easily sundered by the Adamantuim Sabre if Nuada isn't careful. Still, Nightcrawler could claim grab a easy win if he teledropped (something which was able to knock out an Omega Red who was dominating both Ptior and Logan). However, Kurt seems to need to work himself up to take such drastic action. Unless we are talking about AOA Nightcrawler, who would probably try to Tele disfigure Nuada at the first opportunity........

So basically, Kurt wins unless Nuada gets a lucky hit? :O

Loading Video...

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@joygirl: Yep kinda, I feel Nuada can steal a few wins out of his skill and weaponry, but I feel Kurt has him pipped when it comes to speed and agility. Weapon skill probably goes to Nuada though, though I think that Kurt has the edge in H2H combat.

SC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 0

#6 SC  Moderator

Kurt can be a pretty jovial fella. If prep entails that he gets some basic information about his opponent here, Prince Nuada then I can see Kurt taking this serious enough so that its his to lose. If Kurt goes in a bit more relaxed he will get punished by Nuada's ruthlessness, or if he is too predictable as well he could find himself losing too. Cool match up.

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Joygirl

Bump!

Oscuro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

@joygirl: Enjoy your yaoi by all means, but I will have to pass lol.

Nuada was no slouch in the fighting department, but I feel that a lot of what he displayed had to do with having at least some prior knowledge of his opponents. The fight against the swordsmen and his 1st fight with Hellboy being examples. Nightcrawler is light on his feet and has the ability to teleport which should give him some distance. Let's not forget that Nightcrawler can cling to walls and ceilings as well so the reach of Nuada's weapon would be an issue as well. An adamantium sabre tips the scale in his favor a bit because the sh-t seems to be unbreakable by anything less than a plot device. That spear/dagger/sword thing that Nuada has is no f-cking joke. Nuada's weapon did seem unbreakable except when he chose to injure Hellboy with it so I guess a tie as far as weapons. It's hard to call. Nightcrawler has a number of advantages but isn't as vicious as Nuada. Nuada probably wins because he is more than willing to kill and won't hesitate.

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump!

Strongarm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers