Vance Astro said:
"Ball Buster said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Ball Buster said:
"U lost on the Black Bolt debate."
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA..go kill yourself for lying."
You can be such little girl. Show me ."
You only insult me for attention.I own you."
I really have not insulted you.I own you.i make you move.

#52 Posted by vance_astro (90094 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"YOU...IS SPELLED..Y.O.U.

Anyway..the Sentry wins..and i'm done with you.I owned you and I always do...step up.
"
#53 Posted by Ball Buster (2016 posts) - - Show Bio

Your as dull as butter knife and more fun than pushing a cow over at mid night. Until next time when I pull your strings.

#54 Posted by vance_astro (90094 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"Vance Astro said:
"YOU...IS SPELLED..Y.O.U.

Anyway..the Sentry wins..and i'm done with you.I owned you and I always do...step up.
"
"
#55 Posted by Ball Buster (2016 posts) - - Show Bio

Your are so much fun.Ur like smacking a hooker in a 70's in a Shaft preview.

#56 Posted by Ball Buster (2016 posts) - - Show Bio

Hey Astro.I got question 4 u.

#57 Posted by vance_astro (90094 posts) - - Show Bio

Sentry wins.

#58 Posted by T.J. Magnum (25922 posts) - - Show Bio

lol

sentry again lol

#59 Posted by Tevnoba (3451 posts) - - Show Bio

King Hyperion.  In his universe he defeated Galactus, The Hulk, Silver Surfer and a whole slew of other beings.  He is the top notch of this listing by attitude, ability, control and viciousness.  Sentry might be able to do a few things he can not, but sentry is still too reserved to make full use of his abilities.  Also, KH will go all out from the start and is willing to do anything to win.

#60 Posted by Tevnoba (3451 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"Ball Buster said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Ball Buster said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Scarlet Thor said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Scarlet Thor said:
"King Saturn said:
"Scarlet Thor said:
"King Saturn said:
"Sentry will win this fight. He is the strongest of the group here
"
I don't know about the strongest but if he has all of his powers he can add speed, light control, massive energy projection and Professor -x level telepathy....so...."
Okay... well who here of the group of people that Sentry is fighting in this thread rivals Sentry in raw power ? "
Gladiator..."
Sentry will turn is Mohawk into a baldie."
Could do it but not only by using strength"
Actually since Gladiator's power is confidence based...partly telepathic.Sentry could go in his head and make the him think the Sentry is invincible."
Where has it been stated for a fact some of Gladiators power are telepathic?"
I mean Psionic..but even if his powers weren't...Sentry would still own him with telepathy."
I really don't believe there is any proof that Sentry can take control of mind like Gladiators."
He is one of the strongest telepaths on earth...Gladiator has no immunity to telepathy."
Actually you are wrong on this.  Galdiator is virtually immune to telepathic manipulation.  Ever wonder why Professor X and Jean Grey (even as the phoenix) could not manipulate Gladiator's mind.  I don't remember which comic it was in but they do mention something about him being immune to all telepathic intrusion.
#61 Posted by Ball Buster (2016 posts) - - Show Bio

Astro likes to post after Im gone. He's such a little girl.

#62 Posted by Ball Buster (2016 posts) - - Show Bio

Astro likes to post after Im gone. He's such a little girl.

#63 Posted by Billy (1314 posts) - - Show Bio
Ball Buster said:
"Astro likes to post after Im gone. He's such a little girl."
and you feel the need to say that when hes gone because?
#64 Posted by Scarlet Thor (1178 posts) - - Show Bio
Tevnoba said:

Actually you are wrong on this.  Galdiator is virtually immune to telepathic manipulation.  Ever wonder why Professor X and Jean Grey (even as the phoenix) could not manipulate Gladiator's mind.  I don't remember which comic it was in but they do mention something about him being immune to all telepathic intrusion."
Well if he is completely immune to telepathy then it's a very close match between Sentry and him. I would still give it to Sentry though
#65 Posted by Billy (1314 posts) - - Show Bio

Sentry no less, anyone decides to go mental on him and he'll be pushed to edge of sanity provoking Void to come out and obliterate the universe

#66 Edited by Ball Buster (2016 posts) - - Show Bio
 Billy said:
"Ball Buster said:
"Astro likes to post after Im gone. He's such a little girl."
and you feel the need to say that when hes gone because?"
Why yes.Im on.He didn't respond when we were both there.. Hey I starting reading up on Sentry.He has break downs.He himself is emotionally weak.
#67 Posted by Billy (1314 posts) - - Show Bio

stalker/camper

#68 Posted by Ball Buster (2016 posts) - - Show Bio

Only when playing a game.

#69 Posted by Billy (1314 posts) - - Show Bio
Ball Buster said:
"Only when playing a game."
#70 Posted by Swagga Boy (3737 posts) - - Show Bio

lol nice

#71 Edited by Ball Buster (2016 posts) - - Show Bio

Billy are trying to be funny?Your on a comic site.Where is the Reality.?

#72 Posted by vance_astro (90094 posts) - - Show Bio
Tevnoba said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Ball Buster said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Ball Buster said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Scarlet Thor said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Scarlet Thor said:
"King Saturn said:
"Scarlet Thor said:
"King Saturn said:
"
I don't know about the strongest but if he has all of his powers he can add speed, light control, massive energy projection and Professor -x level telepathy....so...."
Okay... well who here of the group of people that Sentry is fighting in this thread rivals Sentry in raw power ? "
Gladiator..."
Actually since Gladiator's power is confidence based...partly telepathic.Sentry could go in his head and make the him think the Sentry is invincible."
I mean Psionic..but even if his powers weren't...Sentry would still own him with telepathy."
I really don't believe there is any proof that Sentry can take control of mind like Gladiators."
He is one of the strongest telepaths on earth...Gladiator has no immunity to telepathy."
Actually you are wrong on this.  Galdiator is virtually immune to telepathic manipulation.  Ever wonder why Professor X and Jean Grey (even as the phoenix) could not manipulate Gladiator's mind.  I don't remember which comic it was in but they do mention something about him being immune to all telepathic intrusion."
Yes they can.
#73 Posted by Tevnoba (3451 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"Tevnoba said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Ball Buster said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Ball Buster said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Scarlet Thor said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Scarlet Thor said:
"King Saturn said:
"Scarlet Thor said:
"King Saturn said:
"
Gladiator..."
Yes they can."
Do you have a scan of them actually succeeding?  I doubt it.  I will try to locate the comic where it describes his immunity to telepathic intrusion, you try to find one to rebut it.

I also remember many times where powerful psychics just stand back with nothing to do against Gladiator (because they can't).
#74 Posted by Ball Buster (2016 posts) - - Show Bio

I really don't recall if ever Gladiator being affected psychic attack that has fazed him,but there was a long period where I put down the X-titles.