ThorofAsgard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

All characters are in their prime and it takes place in the village hidden in the grass.

ThousandSteps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By ThousandSteps

Tsunade is only mountain level with her punches, and Sakura scales vaguely above it. Bleach duo stomps, far faster and deadlier.

JRAZZLE20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What he said ^ and on top of it their Regen via the seal on their forehead is negated by soi fons shikai

Avatar image for jadeskywalker25
JadeSkywalker25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Obviously bleach team stomps and speedblitz

Sakura especially would die before she can react.

Tsunade has never been the best speedster or shown speeds close enough to keep up or react to Yoruichi

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
KillerQueen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yoruichi should solo.

silentNightz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By silentNightz

Either might be able to solo. Soi Fon hard negs any idea of regeneration and is far too fast for either of them to take on at any point in their lives. Her Shunko makes her extremely fast and also sets a kind of 'wind barrier' around her with tornado-force winds easily.....Yea either could solo, Soi Fon;Yoruichi 100/10

SagaTheLegend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By SagaTheLegend

Bleach duo stomps

ovy7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2 stomps

Gilateen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bleach ladies take it.

WiseforAges

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Soifon & Yoruichi would just be to much for the naruto duo. Especially since its kind of hard to determine if Tsunade or Sakura even have what one would call a prime. Though now if they where both composites of the two healer kunoichi I could see them giving the bleach duo a fight in some degree.

AnimeFreak1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tsunade cracking/breaking Madara's Susanoo with just raw strength multiple times>>>>>>>>>>>>Anything the Bleach duo got

Revold

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

No Caption Provided

Lmao Sakura is easily faster than those 2 she blitzed Kaguya who reacted to Naruto who reacted to light! And before anyone says it's outlier it's not because she literally outran the Juubi's arms right before this!

SmokerNaruto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@animefreak1: lol why on every naruto vs other universes you say naruto characters wins?

OT: Team 2 stomps

eri123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2.

LeoTheGreatest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yoruichi Blitzes every kage not named Naruto with ease.

AnimeFreak1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@smokernaruto:

Because in the battles I usually see

Naruto charcaters win

However, I have NEVER said they always win

That's a blatant lie

SmokerNaruto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

AnimeFreak1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@smokernaruto:

OH WOW!

Using posts from just recently where it's clear Naruto wins

You clearly haven't seen every thread I've ever been on

I HAVE CLAIMED Naruto characters lose in certain instances

So just stop

Avatar image for getsugatenshoha
GetsugatenshoHA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@animefreak1: your literally Undre but worse at least Undre doesn’t YELL

AnimeFreak1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@getsugatenshoha:

Doesn't mean much coming from you

If you honestly think I'm worst than Undre

Then you really have just proved my point about you being biased

I will never be as bad as Mr "Omnipotent and Omniscience" Yhwach

You saying otherwise only proves my point

SmokerNaruto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By SmokerNaruto

@animefreak1: actually i saw them and take this one for example Yoruichi can solo. ik you think i am a naruto hater* but im not i just dont wank.

TheEmperor95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Imagine thinking that breaking ribcage susanoo is all that impressive at this level

OT: neither of these 2 react to soi fon let alone yoruichi

SmokerNaruto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for the_alchemist01
the_alchemist01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@animefreak1: lol why on every naruto vs other universes you say naruto characters wins?

OT: Team 2 stomps

WHY DO SOME OF Y'ALL JUST LIKE BEING CANCER IN THREADS??

This is a Speed vs Power matchup no way anyone solos. The Naruto team has enough physicals to one shot the bleach team and the bleach team is hilariously faster than Tsuna but not sakura.

Anyway the Naruto team High diffs. The use of Shadow clones would change the win to the Naruto team in a heartbeat.

KingogKings777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bleach team stomps

SmokerNaruto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_alchemist01

Bleach team are Relativistic in terms of speed

Naruto team are Massively Hypersonic+

Bleach team are at least Large island level. in power

Naruto are like Mountain level+

Yoru: Attack Potency:Large Mountain level (Traded blows with Suì-Fēng), higher with Shunko (Overwhelmed Suì-Fēng) | Large Mountain level (Shouldn't be weaker than before, gave Yammy a beating although he was missing an arm), higher with Shunko | At least Large Island level (Comparable to Urahara), higher with Shunko (Managed to put a few cracks in Chrysalis Aizen's shell) | At least Large Island level (Shouldn't be weaker than before, fought Askin), higher with Shunko | At least Large Island level (Quickly overwhelmed Askin to the point of forcing him into Vollständig)

Speed:Massively Hypersonic+ (She was given the title Goddess of Flash for her proficiency in Flash Step and is also one of the fastest speedsters in and out of Soul Society) | Massively Hypersonic+ | Massively Hypersonic+ | Relativistic (Kept up with and dodged Askin's arrows, should be superior to Nanao and Nemu) | At least Relativistic (Blitzed Askin)

Soi Fong: Attack Potency:Large Mountain level (Should be comparable to Toshiro), her Shikai also bypasses conventional durability to an extent with its effect, higher with Shunko Large Island level with Bankai (Created a huge explosion that injured Resurrección Baraggan) | Large Island level (Should be stronger than a pre-timeskip Tōshirō after her training), higher with Shunko and Bankai

Speed:Massively Hypersonic+ (Can tag Yoruichi) | Relativistic (Is one of the greatest Shunpo practitioners in the Gotei 13. Should be superior to Nanao and Nemu)

Sakura: Attack Potency: At least Town level (Physically stronger than Kakashi, and could destroy Sai's ink snakes) | Unknown, Mountain level+ with Byakugou | At least Mountain level+ (In the events of Sakura Hiden, she single-handedly defeated an Anbu captain, who was enhanced by a Version 2 jinchūriki cloak)

Speed:Supersonic (Should be as fast as Naruto in the Land of Waves Arc) | Massively Hypersonic+ (Comparable to Naruto and can keep up with Kakashi) | Massively Hypersonic+ (Kept pace with Naruto and Sasuke in base) | Massively Hypersonic+ (Swifter than before)

Tsunade: Attack Potency:Mountain level+ (Has been stated to be the physically strongest of the Sannin and she could keep up with Orochimaru in their bout) | At least Mountain level+ (According to Madara, she surpasses A in physical strength and was able to break Madara's Susanoo ribcage, while A needed a boost from Onoki to crack it)

Speed:Massively Hypersonic+ (Considerably faster than Shizune, also kept up with Orochimaru in their bout when they both were weakened) | Massively Hypersonic+ (Faster than before. Kept up with Madara)

Short Version: Bleach Team WTFSTOMPS

TheEmperor95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_alchemist01: naruto duo doesn't have the ability to one shot. Not even close. They HM chad level physicals. Also I'm pretty sure neither sakura nor tsunade have ever used shadow clones in any fight so they wouldn't start now and it wouldn't prevent them from getting blitzed

GetsugatenshoHA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_alchemist01: I’m going to be honest with you. The Bleach Duo is so fast I don’t think the ninja duo can even see them to hit them. And if Soi Fon hits them three times in the same spot, we’ll... good luck Charlie.

ThorofAsgard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pretty sure the Bleach girls dominate

NotCensored

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 NotCensored  Online

Sakura blitzes and 1 taps

grappolo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This match was done again and again, team 2 Still stomps.

Avatar image for fearreaperredux
FearReaperRedux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By FearReaperRedux

*reads the title* My reaction: So on one team we have two useless good for nothing medical ninjas who are only good for punching people and healing people versus team of professional ghost assassins who can do more than just simply punch and heal people. Jeez, I wonder who would win???

AnimeFreak1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fearreaperredux:

You did not just say they're useless good for nothing ninja?..................

The same Tsunade whose strength was acknowledged by Madara

And Sakura whose strength was acknowledged by Sasuke

Sure.............

GetsugatenshoHA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fearreaperredux: you’d be surprised there’s people arguing against that logic in this thread

Undre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yourchi solos with shikia

FearReaperRedux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fearreaperredux:

You did not just say they're useless good for nothing ninja?..................

The same Tsunade whose strength was acknowledged by Madara

And Sakura whose strength was acknowledged by Sasuke

Sure.............

By simply punching and healing people? I mean anyone from Fourth Division can do that and they are easily made fun of being the weakest squad in Gotei 13 lol.

gabrielbelmont

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

team 2 can fly and team 1 can’t, that is already a huge advantage.

MyGod000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Obviously bleach team stomps and speedblitz

Sakura especially would die before she can react.

Tsunade has never been the best speedster or shown speeds close enough to keep up or react to Yoruichi

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

I highlighted the part your post...Prime Sakura was able to hold her own against a Fake 9 tails Tails.

Sakura in the war is implied to be ~KCM v1 Naruto. Sakura from the last is implied to be stronger and better than that Sakura from the war.

AnimeFreak1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fearreaperredux:

1. You seem to be ignoring what I just said dude. Freaking Madara and Sasuke acknowledged their power. People who make Yoruichi and Soifon look like fodder.

These feats>>>>>>>>>>Anything the Bleach Duo has done

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

NotCensored

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By NotCensored  Online

Sakura is stated and heavily implied to be equal to KCM Naruto in just her Base after unlocking the Yin Seal, Hiden Sakura is heavily implied to be stronger than that version of the character and she can amp herself 1000x over with 1000 Healings plus she can literally attack internal organs directly she literally blitzes them and taps them on the forehead shutting down their brain.

the_alchemist01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@smokernaruto: To be honest I'm not even sure as tho where I'll begin with this ridiculous amount of wank you pulled outta you ass.

How TF are they relativistic or Large island level??!! Are you just saying shit to make me concede??! Let's be honest here you don't honestly believe this right??

Yoru: Attack Potency:Large Mountain level (Traded blows with Suì-Fēng), higher with Shunko (Overwhelmed Suì-Fēng) | Large Mountain level (Shouldn't be weaker than before, gave Yammy a beating although he was missing an arm), higher with Shunko | At least Large Island level (Comparable to Urahara), higher with Shunko (Managed to put a few cracks in Chrysalis Aizen's shell) | At least Large Island level (Shouldn't be weaker than before, fought Askin), higher with Shunko | At least Large Island level (Quickly overwhelmed Askin to the point of forcing him into Vollständig)

This is Pure BS and we both know it. How are they supposed to scale to mountain level here much less Large island?? Do me a favor go back and read everything on the bleach duo and show me anything that looks close to mountain level. Askin on the other hand has no Multi mountain mountain level feat never mind Large island. He specialized in Hax not DC.

Speed:Massively Hypersonic+ (She was given the title Goddess of Flash for her proficiency in Flash Step and is also one of the fastest speedsters in and out of Soul Society) | Massively Hypersonic+ | Massively Hypersonic+ | Relativistic (Kept up with and dodged Askin's arrows, should be superior to Nanao and Nemu) | At least Relativistic (Blitzed Askin)

Again, where are you getting Relativistic Askin?? How is Flash step MHS?? At best I'd call it HS not MHS. The visuals don't make up the level of speed Keep that in mind.

Soi Fong: Attack Potency:Large Mountain level (Should be comparable to Toshiro), her Shikai also bypasses conventional durability to an extent with its effect, higher with Shunko Large Island level with Bankai (Created a huge explosion that injured Resurrección Baraggan) | Large Island level (Should be stronger than a pre-timeskip Tōshirō after her training), higher with Shunko and Bankai

This says it all. Pre timeskip bankai is Island level meaning it's stronger than the Fragor?? Please stop wanking. Her shikai is the most dangerous thing here her bankai?? Lol no it barely covered the City block in AOE its AP should be below mountain level as the only Mountain level feat in the series at that point was the Lanza. This is utterly ridiculous.

Speed:Massively Hypersonic+ (Can tag Yoruichi) | Relativistic (Is one of the greatest Shunpo practitioners in the Gotei 13. Should be superior to Nanao and Nemu)

Vsbattles is a joke keep that in mind, useless ass backwards scaling that doesn't even hold any meaning to me. Relativistic levels of speed is only something they can dream of.

Sakura: Attack Potency: At least Town level (Physically stronger than Kakashi, and could destroy Sai's ink snakes) | Unknown, Mountain level+ with Byakugou | At least Mountain level+ (In the events of Sakura Hiden, she single-handedly defeated an Anbu captain, who was enhanced by a Version 2 jinchūriki cloak)

Speed:Supersonic (Should be as fast as Naruto in the Land of Waves Arc) | Massively Hypersonic+ (Comparable to Naruto and can keep up with Kakashi) | Massively Hypersonic+ (Kept pace with Naruto and Sasuke in base) | Massively Hypersonic+ (Swifter than before)

Sakura is at a comfortable Mountain level of strength with Byakugou that alone would KO them if hit in succession. Her Shikai would be the main problem here and to do that to sakura she'd have to get close in which sakura delivers a barrage on her. Sakura should be fast enough to react to them seeing as she outran Juubi arms which Naruto commented to be fast and was able to tag Kaguya (Don't scream PIS), the best part about both feats was that byakugou wasn't in use at that time as she had used most of her chakra in helping obito bring sauce back from kaguya's other dimensions

No Caption Provided

This scan is a Pic of her fodderizing a mini Juubi clone. The ones in red boxes are said clone in which some compare to Naruto's toad summon (Toad boss's son I forgot the name) which Naruto mistook as the father because of the size. The Toad boss is comparable to a 100% Kurama in size which caps at about 30 to 40 meters in height on all fours. Even if we decide to lowball to 20 meters the rock formation sakura caved dwarfs them hilariously.

Tsunade: Attack Potency:Mountain level+ (Has been stated to be the physically strongest of the Sannin and she could keep up with Orochimaru in their bout) | At least Mountain level+ (According to Madara, she surpasses A in physical strength and was able to break Madara's Susanoo ribcage, while A needed a boost from Onoki to crack it)

Speed:Massively Hypersonic+ (Considerably faster than Shizune, also kept up with Orochimaru in their bout when they both were weakened) | Massively Hypersonic+ (Faster than before. Kept up with Madara)

Vsbattles opinion is clearly flawed as Sakura was implied to have surpassed Tsunade the comment was made by katsuya who fights alongside Tsuna on the battlefield.

Short Version: Bleach Team WTFSTOMPS

Like I said earlier this isnt a stomp. Naruto team takes it in a High diff to extreme high diff situation. Naruto team 6/10

the_alchemist01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nuff said on this.

the_alchemist01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sakura is stated and heavily implied to be equal to KCM Naruto in just her Base after unlocking the Yin Seal, Hiden Sakura is heavily implied to be stronger than that version of the character and she can amp herself 1000x over with 1000 Healings plus she can literally attack internal organs directly she literally blitzes them and taps them on the forehead shutting down their brain.

I even forgot about this. The 1000 healings amplifies her stats by a huge margin. At least a 10x boost in stats seeing as she caved the ground up.

MyGod000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I agreed with you that Sakura in the War was around~KCM Naruto, but then, Damn you lost me quick when you said Sakura can amp herself 1000x KCM Naruto.

That is some massive wank if I ever saw it.

FearReaperRedux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By FearReaperRedux

@animefreak1 said:

@fearreaperredux:

1. You seem to be ignoring what I just said dude. Freaking Madara and Sasuke acknowledged their power. People who make Yoruichi and Soifon look like fodder.

These feats>>>>>>>>>>Anything the Bleach Duo has done

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Acknowledged by who again?

NotCensored

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By NotCensored  Online
@mygod000 said:

I agreed with you that Sakura in the War was around~KCM Naruto, but then, Damn you lost me quick when you said Sakura can amp herself 1000x KCM Naruto.

That is some massive wank if I ever saw it.

Base Kido amps himself by several orders of magnitude in his 9 Tails transformation, several = 3, orders of magnitude are 10 to the power of, as in 10^2 is 10x10 etc. in this case 10^3 is a 1000x amp Sakura with 1000 Healings activated is slightly weaker than 9 Tails Kido where as her Base was equal to Base Kido, meaning 1000 Healings is a 1000x amp or so, its not wank its just knowing what orders of magnitude are.

@the_alchemist01 said:

I even forgot about this. The 1000 healings amplifies her stats by a huge margin. At least a 10x boost in stats seeing as she caved the ground up.

That wasn't her in 1000 Healings thats her Base (albeit her new and improved base) 1000 Healings is when she has the markings/ tattoos all over her body

Undre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Chad can easily replicate sakuras feat how is that impressive

UltimateSage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_alchemist01: yooo, did someone just post a Vsbattle scaling to back their claims up??lmao

Relevastic Yoruichi and Soifon??lmfaoo

OT: Bleach team

AnimeFreak1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fearreaperredux:

Nice try

Really.............

But you're clearly ignoring the facts

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Still........ Nice try though

GetsugatenshoHA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@animefreak1: hey man. Sometimes Naruto characters lose battles. It’s not the end of the world. Let it go.