Prime Soul King Join In DBZ and DBS verse

• 89 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

TaloonxD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

What lvl he is

Avatar image for deactivated-5ff28288e0b69
deactivated-5ff28288e0b69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

He solos the Galaxy level verse

CyberBlades22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He'd be like Saiyan Saga level to early Namek saga level in DBZ.

In DBS he'd be fodder but would have really good hax which would be almost pointless due to him being ridiculously outstated but most of the characters.

MrViking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Clears both.

Zeno is debatable , kind of.

Saying SK is namek lv is either a huge SK lowball or a huge DB wank.

PSK created several realms , each having plenty of stars.

Also creating the literal concept of death , and the circle of life.

Not to mention that even a weakend SK's powers where enought to nearly destroy and re create or merge the realms , so PSK is out of most dbz/s characters league , Zeno is debatable cause he have better feats , but totally haxless , and the angels... , as i remember one of the angels had to use all its power to fight moro , so i dont think they woud be too much of a problem , they also haxless compared to PSK.

gelato_exotic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrviking said:

Clears both.

Not to mention that even a weakend SK's powers where enought to nearly destroy and re create or merge the realms , so PSK is out of most dbz/s characters league , Zeno is debatable cause he have better feats , but totally haxless , and the angels... , as i remember one of the angels had to use all its power to fight moro , so i dont think they woud be too much of a problem , they also haxless compared to PSK.

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

OT: Dies horribly in the Buu Saga

TDJakes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-600f199354a16
deactivated-600f199354a16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If yhwank is already universal lv and "nigh"-omnipresent......PSK solos the fodder verse lol

AnimeFreak1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I won't say anything about Super

But he definitely clearing DBZ

RDCDesmond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By RDCDesmond

Multi Solar System - Small Galaxy

Creating 3 dimensions which 2 are parallel to each other is Multi Solar System not universe level lol But you can wank it to small galaxy at max but people forget some solar systems have multiple stars n are still solar system level

His Life n Death Hax doesn’t make him universe level

Multi Solar System To small galaxy level is at least high tier DBZ SSJ3 Goku, Kid Buu, Super Buu, Buu Tenks, Buu Han and SSJ Vegito

So he’s definitely not clearing DBS as far as AP, as other people would try to wank

Avatar image for deactivated-5ff9fab6e1d82
deactivated-5ff9fab6e1d82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

composite prime soul king clears z and probably clears super with the hyperbolic novel statements

Avatar image for deactivated-5fa20f8562c04
deactivated-5fa20f8562c04

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You idiots think PSK can clear DBZ? lol

I guess he forgot to clear Yhwach's sword

MrViking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TDJakes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TDJakes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Saiyan saga vegeta still solos

TDJakes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for man_of_miracles
Man_of_Miracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Can someone give clear feats of the SK at multi solar-system? Actually at this point I would take any actual feats for the SK as I have mostly just seen statements and assumptions.

MrViking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrviking said:

Clears both.

And still.

PSK one shot any dbz character.

With an attack or with hax.

gelato_exotic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By gelato_exotic

@mrviking said:
@gelato_exotic said:
@mrviking said:

Clears both.

And still.

His quantifiable AP is slightly above SS2 Gohan level who overpowered a solar system level balst while at half power, he's not scratching any Buu saga mid or top tier character with a regular attack.

Assuming he doesn't get blitzed and one shotted by Fat Buu, what hax is he going to use?

Man_of_Miracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrviking said:
@gelato_exotic said:
@mrviking said:

Clears both.

And still.

The show evidence that is that case.

I have not seen one scan regarding SK that puts him anywhere near that power tier.

Tyraaaxza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

it is solar system for enterprises but its hax allows it to reach Universal AP. It is useless to deny it just because it is part of Bleach. I honestly see it on the SSJ God or SSJ Blue

Gorgc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mr.satan solos the verse stop this spite

MrViking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@man_of_miracles:

@mrviking said:
@gelato_exotic said:
@mrviking said:

Clears both.

And still.

His quantifiable AP is slightly above SS2 Gohan level who overpowered a solar system level balst while at half power, he's not scratching any Buu saga mid or top tier character with a regular attack.

Assuming he doesn't get blitzed and one shotted by Fat Buu, what hax is he going to use?

Well , lets start with what hax the Soul King had when he was at his prime that coud let him one shot a character with.

X-axis : Attack that ignore durability , and hit in an instant , without using a projectile. Cannot be blocked.

Invaders Must Die! : As seen when used by Yukio , the user can make pocket dimensions , later on Yukio coud take controll over dimensions that wasnt created by him , and have powers as he had over his pocket dimension , space , time , etc.. Eg :. can set rules like in games , add or delete characters.

The Almighty : The ability to see the future , to alter it , and to see every possible future. Every ability seen by the almighty is known to the user , every ability the user "know" will be unable to hurt the user in any way. Like Ywach did , the user can set up traps in the future , or attack from the future.

The Visionary : Literally makes his imagination reality , be it an item , an entity , or something that affect the opponent. This is especially useful for the SK , since even a walking potato like Gremmy coud make a new entity that had the ability to earse the memory of his existence from others mind , forgetting that he even exist and become intangible. A character , as dumb as a potato coud created an ability like "The Vanishing point" , the Soul King obviously can do much more , the Visionary only limited by imagination and inteligence(the later is why gremmy died).

The combination of the X-axis , The Almighty , and Invaders Must Die! , the SK can literally attack them from the future , using an ability that ignores durability and hit in an instant without using any projectile , plus the ability to controll the dimension they'r in , including space and time , makes SK able to kill most characters without them even realizing the battle has started.

Also , he cant be blitzed , due to "The Wind" , wich bend objects and attacks away , like bending zanpaktous , also the user dont need to be able to react to the attack , its also triggered by instict alone.

As for power, the Soul King created several realms , each containing plenty of stars.

gelato_exotic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By gelato_exotic

@mrviking:

X-axis : Attack that ignore durability , and hit in an instant , without using a projectile. Cannot be blocked.

Is it a passive ability or does he still need to get it off? If its not, I'd like speed feats to show that he'd be able to get it off before getting blitzed, if you don't mind.

Invaders Must Die! : As seen when used by Yukio , the user can make pocket dimensions , later on Yukio coud take controll over dimensions that wasnt created by him , and have powers as he had over his pocket dimension , space , time , etc.. Eg :. can set rules like in games , add or delete characters.

How is he going to just get his opponent into said dimension or does he make it on top of them? And if you don't mind, can you quantify and elaborate and what rules he can set and how his adding and deleting works and scans if possible?

The Almighty : The ability to see the future , to alter it , and to see every possible future. Every ability seen by the almighty is known to the user , every ability the user "know" will be unable to hurt the user in any way. Like Ywach did , the user can set up traps in the future , or attack from the future.

The Almighty isn't super useful when your hopelessly outmatched to the point you get one shotted no matter how the fight goes.

The Visionary : Literally makes his imagination reality , be it an item , an entity , or something that affect the opponent. This is especially useful for the SK , since even a walking potato like Gremmy coud make a new entity that had the ability to earse the memory of his existence from others mind , forgetting that he even exist and become intangible. A character , as dumb as a potato coud created an ability like "The Vanishing point" , the Soul King obviously can do much more , the Visionary only limited by imagination and inteligence(the later is why gremmy died).

Gremmy's ability? I'm aware, it's impressive, but its also a major NLF and has no feats of operating and or warping reality on a galaxy to multi galaxy level scale does it? Which is what it would need to take on the top tiers in Z, namely Buuhan, Vegito, and anyone who scales above Buu.

The combination of the X-axis , The Almighty , and Invaders Must Die! , the SK can literally attack them from the future , using an ability that ignores durability and hit in an instant without using any projectile , plus the ability to controll the dimension they'r in , including space and time , makes SK able to kill most characters without them even realizing the battle has started.

This only stands true assuming Soul King is faster or relative in speed to them and can actually get it off before getting blitzed and decimated which seems to be an impending risk for him in a fight against Z's top tiers, I'll wait and see for his novel speed feats for to make a judgement, since I don't read the novels.

Also , he cant be blitzed , due to "The Wind" , wich bend objects and attacks away , like bending zanpaktous , also the user dont need to be able to react to the attack , its also triggered by instict alone.

No limits fallacy again, feats or scaling to show he can bend away galaxy level attacks and beings?

As for power, the Soul King created several realms , each containing plenty of stars.

Which I've already acknowledged to him being multi-solar system level. But having multiple stars is not enough proof for galaxy level which is the absolute bare minimum to even get past Buu saga mid tiers, there are 200 billion stars in a single Galaxy such as ours.

Avatar image for deactivated-5fa20f8562c04
deactivated-5fa20f8562c04

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Y'all just resort to NLF lol. Dude had to cheat to beat Yamamoto lol

Death8Dragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Honestly, I don't think he would clear Z but he has haxs to fight some people in Z it would be different with equal stats but nobody likes equal stats so I'll say he can win against first form Frieza but anything above that he would get stomp.

ragegod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dies because he's featless and novels aren't canon

Man_of_Miracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrviking said:

@man_of_miracles:

@gelato_exotic said:
@mrviking said:
@gelato_exotic said:
@mrviking said:

Clears both.

And still.

Well , lets start with what hax the Soul King had when he was at his prime that coud let him one shot a character with.

1) You are simply using a bunch of NLFs. The majority of this can simply be ignored because you are mega wanking theses abilities to a level they have never been used at.

I mean Gremmy (Visionary) was literally beat by a super strong guy (and there are far stronger in both DBZ and DBS). And saying that someone with the Wind can't be blitzed is pure fantasy.

2) Do you have evidence that the SK actually had and utilized all of these abilities?

Just because the Sternritter's that were a 'part' of the SK does not mean that the SK would actually have those abilities.

For an example of what I mean, this would be like saying that since Super Buu came from Fat Buu, Fat Buu must have the same abilities and power level as Super Buu, which we of course know is not true.

Frankly I am probably not going to get in a long discussion over this because I know from other threads you are basically just delusional.

Man_of_Miracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ragegod said:

Also true.

TDJakes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-60d5f6a879db8
deactivated-60d5f6a879db8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tdjakes said:

@ragegod said:

First form of Frieza still solos HST. Cool statements and cool scaling are cool but Frieza has actual feats.

Elenwood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Elenwood
TDJakes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@elenwood: namek saga stomps since they have feats

Gorgc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gorgc said:

mr.satan solos the verse stop this spite

gelato_exotic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By gelato_exotic

@elenwood said:

@gelato_exotic: why buu saga? why wouldn't he stop at namek saga?

His feats of splitting and creating the worlds/dimensions are at least Multi Solar System level, and he has stuff like The Almighty and X-Axis, which you need at least Fat Buu tier and above characters who are bare minimum galaxy level to match.

Avatar image for hydratedfubuki6
HydratedFubuki6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By HydratedFubuki6

Buuhan, Gogeta and Janemba should be more powerful than him with statements.

SK is featless in combat and the verse doesn't even have moon level attacks. So, In combat, Saiyan Saga characters are viable contenders.

Wanderez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

PSK stomps horribly DBZ. Its debatable where he'd stop in DBS.

Avatar image for deactivated-605fa2b8d3995
deactivated-605fa2b8d3995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not clearing namek saga

Avatar image for jonathancarlton
jonathancarlton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

jonathancarlton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bgninjaq said:

He solos the Galaxy level verse

@mrviking said:

Clears both.

I won't say anything about Super

But he definitely clearing DBZ

composite prime soul king clears z and probably clears super with the hyperbolic novel statements

Avatar image for deactivated-605fa2b8d3995
deactivated-605fa2b8d3995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TDJakes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gelato_exotic: Frieza stomps him. Stop agreeing with bleach wank please.

TDJakes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Inuyashax23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lol at this thread.

TDJakes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

jonathancarlton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mevbi said:
@jonathancarlton said:

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Vegito

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Soul_King

The strongest Dragon Ball Z character is only Solar System level and FTL+, and the Dragon Ball Z retard thinks that Namek Saga Vegeta who is weaker than EoS Ichigo can beat Soul King who is Multi-Solar System level and Massively FTL at that? Jesus Christ.

bruh

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Vegeta_(Dragon_Ball_Z)

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Ichigo_Kurosaki_(Post-Timeskip)

Planet level and Relativistic+ speed vs Large Planet level and Massively FTL. Ichigo statues Namek Saga and kills everyone before they can register that the fight even started.