Prime Mike Tyson vs CW Thea Queen(H2H only)

• 77 results
ganon15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Prime Mike Tyson vs CW Thea Queen(H2H only) (81 votes)

Mike Tyson 53%
Thea Queen 47%
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

• 
Avatar image for deactivated-5ad4cb41c7fb8
deactivated-5ad4cb41c7fb8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is this a street fight?

HeroUp2112

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ganon15:

Is this a street fight?

Good question, plus another one. We're assuming Tyson in his prime, correct?

ganon15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thea gets bit.

brucerogers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#8  Edited By Pokeysteve

Thea can probably take out a few Mike Tythonth.

HeroUp2112

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Man this is a HARD one. On the one hand, Tyson out weighs and out powers her by a WHOLE LOT. Not only that but in his prime Tyson was a MASTER fighter, not just boxing, but street fighting. It's part of what he went to prison for. Dude used to throw man hole covers at police cars...not even kidding.

On the other hand Thea is a master hand to hand combatant period. The disciplines she's an expert at, some of them are designed to deal with larger, more powerful, and skilled opponents.

While she's actually a half inch taller than him, he outweighs her by NINETY THREE POUNDS. He could hit (from one foot away) 1,178 foot pounds, or 1,600 joules of force. That could breaker her SPINE. That's not even a full out punch, that's just a good lunge punch.

HOWEVER, in her training she'd have had to learn how to take tremendous blows...learn how to roll with and distribute the energy of blows throughout her body. Not to mention that she's fast enough in 95% of situations to not get hit with his 100% power.

This would be a BURLY fight...I'm thinking her skill is greater and more diverse than his, and I think she might win about 6-7/10 fights, but she's going to the hospital for a good while 8-10 of them. CW logic in this fight DEFINITELY applies.

WF_Mxyzptlk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Using her extremely unrealistic feats against fodder, Thea smokes iron mike.

ganon15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

While she's actually a half inch taller than him

Lol wut?

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

HeroUp2112

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ganon15:

Huh...odd. The stats I found for him had him at 5'5"...never trust the interweb ;) One or both of us could have found bad info. Probably me in all likely hood though.

Avatar image for indomitableregal
IndomitableRegal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Man this is a HARD one. On the one hand, Tyson out weighs and out powers her by a WHOLE LOT. Not only that but in his prime Tyson was a MASTER fighter, not just boxing, but street fighting. It's part of what he went to prison for. Dude used to throw man hole covers at police cars...not even kidding.

On the other hand Thea is a master hand to hand combatant period. The disciplines she's an expert at, some of them are designed to deal with larger, more powerful, and skilled opponents.

While she's actually a half inch taller than him, he outweighs her by NINETY THREE POUNDS. He could hit (from one foot away) 1,178 foot pounds, or 1,600 joules of force. That could breaker her SPINE. That's not even a full out punch, that's just a good lunge punch.

HOWEVER, in her training she'd have had to learn how to take tremendous blows...learn how to roll with and distribute the energy of blows throughout her body. Not to mention that she's fast enough in 95% of situations to not get hit with his 100% power.

This would be a BURLY fight...I'm thinking her skill is greater and more diverse than his, and I think she might win about 6-7/10 fights, but she's going to the hospital for a good while 8-10 of them. CW logic in this fight DEFINITELY applies.

Other than the height difference part (he's taller), this is a really good assessment. I feel like if this occurred in CW verse, she'd win more convincingly than in real life. Everyone remembers Tyson for having some of the hardest power punches we've seen to date, but his speed is somehow often overlooked. Both tagging and avoiding him might actually be difficult. Gonna be a good fight.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Sorry for the choppiness on this one.
Sorry for the choppiness on this one.
Avatar image for deactivated-6241fa3a1cff5
deactivated-6241fa3a1cff5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thea breaks Tyson's knees with kicks or choke's him out with her hands. She still has hugely better feats.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

A fictional character that takes on several trained fighters at once against a real life boxer... The answer is obvious when you stop being biased.

X-Rey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt said:

A fictional character that takes on several trained fighters at once against a real life boxer... The answer is obvious when you stop being biased.

Exactly.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a90ca82ccb5f
deactivated-5a90ca82ccb5f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ends in sex.

thebuckaronatr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt said:

Avatar image for deactivated-5a220d15cc740
deactivated-5a220d15cc740

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thea obviously. If Tyson finds himself in similar situations Thea has been in, he'd end up dead. There's a difference between in ring fighting where you fight a similarly trained opponent while adhering to a particular set of rules and street fighting which, in simple words, is like a no holds barred contest where no rules apply and your life is at risk. So yeah, Thea hands Tyson his a$$.

The_Justiciar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#23  Edited By The_Justiciar

@rbt said:

TheSuperor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

@rbt said:

omriamar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tyson

Delta16807

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

In the ring, Mike would destroy her.

But boxing is losing out to MMA for a reason. People in a real fight, who have some experience will be able to know, that if they won't match the range and just sit there and take punches - don't do it.

Take it to the ground. Take it to close the gap. Play a bit dirtier than allowed in the ring, etc.

Thea has far more experience in REAL fighting, not boxing. So, in a real H2H all out, I take Thea for the majority.

But in a boxing match? Thea wouldn't take one out of ten.

Thea wins overall.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a89ca5697052
deactivated-5a89ca5697052

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mike KOs her.

Delta16807

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ithemanwithoutfeari:

Doubt it. There were people with very high striking/KO power in the arrowverse too.

thebuckaronatr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt said:

Still true.

Delta16807

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thebuckaronatr:

In all fairness though, there are plenty of real fighters I would take over certain characters in this fictional world... The thing is - I realize boxing isn't real fighting. It isn't even real fighting if it were put into a competitive arena with fairness rules. I know that hurts a lot of peoples sensitive sides, but it is the truth.

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thea should win. She could lose an ear though.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@delta16807: Mike Tyson had some insane knock out power. He is (was) physically way too strong for her.

He would punch the shit out of her. Even if she tries to block his punches, he would still hurt her really bad.

thebuckaronatr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By thebuckaronatr

@delta16807 said:

@thebuckaronatr:

In all fairness though, there are plenty of real fighters I would take over certain characters in this fictional world... The thing is - I realize boxing isn't real fighting. It isn't even real fighting if it were put into a competitive arena with fairness rules. I know that hurts a lot of peoples sensitive sides, but it is the truth.

Yep it hurts myself as Shooto fighter, but 1 of the biggest problem against fictional street lvl characters is usually the superhuman or almost superhuman abilitys and stats.

thebuckaronatr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@delta16807: Mike Tyson had some insane knock out power. He is (was) physically way too strong for her.

He would punch the shit out of her. Even if she tries to block his punches, he would still hurt her really bad.

Dude her pain tolerance, durability, reactions and even strength are borderline superhuman, Mike Tyson cant compete with that.

She would just dodge him and this whole fight is a extreme stupid idea.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thebuckaronatr: Superhuman ? what has she done that put her at superhuman level ?

She has human durability. Mike can break her jaw or skull if he punches her hard enough.

When I look at their height and weight I can see why this is a mismatch. Mike would body her.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c8c48323d2d9
deactivated-5c8c48323d2d9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mike should win.

Massive Speed and strength advantage.

It's not as if this is Thea just fighting against someone who is big fast and is a boxer.

Thea is fighting aworld champion.

That still means something the comic world

thebuckaronatr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By thebuckaronatr

@ithemanwithoutfeari said:

@thebuckaronatr: Superhuman ? what has she done that put her at superhuman level ?

She has human durability. Mike can break her jaw or skull if he punches her hard enough.

When I look at their height and weight I can see why this is a mismatch. Mike would body her.

So first of all borderline superhuman, second have you even seen Arrow?

Mike Tyson would simply die if you put him in the same situations, cause thats maybe shocking for you but he is just a real human, not even peak in several categories. This isnt a fight between her actor and Mike, this is a fight between someone who easily beats several trained opponents and the real world boxer Mike Tyson who could just dream of that..............

WeAreTheFlash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"Tyson, how does it feel to know you're about to fight a girl that's taller than you and lose?"

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thebuckaronatr: I have seen Arrow till Season 3 and honestly she has done nothing impressive till this point.

Yea she is pretty skilled but thats it.

Skill aint shit when you are that much smaller and lighter, than your opponent. He would break her body like a toothpick.

Can you show me how much she improved since then ? because season 3 thea aint winning here. Also show me her superhuma feats so I might change my mind.

thebuckaronatr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By thebuckaronatr

@ithemanwithoutfeari:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vSwTED7UO8Y

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aNUYhfvKD5Q

Thats actually already enough, Mike Tyson couldnt unarmed fight persons with swords or shockers, cause he is real.

More importantly she is stronger, faster, has more pain tolerance and better reaction than any real person with her body. Thats what makes her a borderline superhuman. She is comparabale to a real peak human with Mikes body, and thats his problem he is just partly a peak human(and everything else is actually unrealistic) . You highly overestimates real humans, Mike is far above average persons but not comparable to street lvl heroes.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thebuckaronatr: Nah then I think be gotta agree to disagree here because that is most certainly not enough to beat mike tyson imo.

She is sluggish, predictable and not strong enough.

Mike has the strength speed, height, reach and weight advantage. He has the potential to one shot her. Pain tolerance aint helping her here ...

thebuckaronatr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By thebuckaronatr

@ithemanwithoutfeari said:

@thebuckaronatr: Nah then I think be gotta agree to disagree here because that is most certainly not enough to beat mike tyson imo.

She is träge, predictable and not strong enough.

Mike has the strength speed, height, reach and weight advantage. He has the potential to one shot her. Pain tolerance aint helping her here ...

She reacted to sword attacks of assassins, send a large Man flying with a kick(Mike kicks wouldnt do anything more, let alone his punches)and Mike is just skilled in boxing. She has the same strength, more speed, better reactions and is far more versatile than him. His reach and weight advantage is not enough, especially considering that almost all her enemies had these advantages.

The problem is that you seem to think Mike was some kind of superhuman or at least peakest human, but in reality couldnt fight Mike unarmed skilled enemies with weapons. Again Mike was still just a very good boxer, nothing more.

And just to make that clear i dont even especially like the character Thea, but i find those delusions about Mike Tyson, Bruce Lee and so on pretty silly.

Avatar image for thesupremebeing
thesupremebeing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#43  Edited By thesupremebeing

Real Life questionable Peak Human

vs

TV Comic Book Hero who was trained by Oliver and Malcolm.

Mike would have trouble with a Single LOA Grunt or a lesser Vigilante like the New-Recruits

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thebuckaronatr: She doenst have enhanced reflexes. Every trained human can react to those sword strikes.

Her fight scenes are sluggish. she can barely knock people out and has to punch them several times most of the time.

Mike is faster, stronger, heavier, taller and better build for a h2h fight.

Mike had near peak human striking power. Thea is fodder.

I dont see her taking 1/10 here. She is just not impressive.

Mike would body and KO her in matter of seconds.

thesupremebeing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You're going to drive up Cyanide Sales using that kind of Logic.

Arthurnoob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tyson, all it takes is one hit.

js_the_beast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thebuckaronatr: She doenst have enhanced reflexes. Every trained human can react to those sword strikes.

Her fight scenes are sluggish. she can barely knock people out and has to punch them several times most of the time.

Mike is faster, stronger, heavier, taller and better build for a h2h fight.

Mike had near peak human striking power. Thea is fodder.

I dont see her taking 1/10 here. She is just not impressive.

Mike would body and KO her in matter of seconds.

All of this is a mess. Thea is an actual peak human. Almost all the situations she's been in, Tyson wouldn't make it out alive. She's much more skilled in combat, faster, more agile, much more durable. Strength won't help him considering she has gone against stronger/bigger people before and still easily beat them.

thesupremebeing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@js_the_beast: She would survive those situations better than him, because she is trained for that specific kind of fighting (disarming, stealth ...) and has weapon training.

I assume that this is an unarmed fight in regular street clothes.

Thea doenst have peak speed, strength or anything like that. Her feats are underwhelming and she isnt beating mike in a street fight.

She gets Knocked out as soon as the fight begins. She weights 55 kg and Mike weighed 100 Kg. This is a huge difference and a crucial advantage.

Thea doesnt have any knock out strength to compete with Mike and her combat speed is underwhelming. Mike is faster and stronger. Boxing is one of the best 1 vs 1 combat sports.

She is no match for him no matter how much you all wank the arrow fodder characters.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a220d15cc740
deactivated-5a220d15cc740

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tyson is winning, lol.