Prime GM Luke (canon) vs Prime Master Windu (canon)

• 92 results
Turr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Luke vs Windu (prime, canon fight)

Grandmaster Luke is BACK bois!!! And here to kick some canon ass. How do you think he would do against prime Windu? Windu is in the same exact state of mind/force as when he fought the Emperor in ROTS. Luke is post ROTJ/ current Mandalorian.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Drax5343

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Drax5343

This is a bad match-up for Mace

Edit: Oh wait, this is canon.

reaperace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 reaperace  Moderator

Yeah, still Mace.

Thoromdil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Probably Luke, but it might be just my nostalgia killing me after yesterday.

Wesat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mace

Bayman007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mace.

DarthAdi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Prime Luke is probably beyod Yoda. He wins comfortably.

Tvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Probably Luke, but it might be just my nostalgia killing me after yesterday.

Lol, yeah me to, I miss Luke.

TheEmperor95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By TheEmperor95

Using strictly movie/show then luke gets stomped lol

Avatar image for deactivated-6081fb94189dc
deactivated-6081fb94189dc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aristeaus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darthadi said:

Prime Luke is probably beyod Yoda. He wins comfortably.

That is a huge stretch. Arguably we haven't seen Prime Luke yet either.

Mace is just flat out better in Sabers. His force defense was enough to keep Sidious from winning that way, and Luke does not have force feats above Sidious.

Mace wins pretty comfortably, based on what we have seen of Luke.

Aristeaus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theemperor95: why?

Dark Troopers >> Separatist Droids.

They are exactly the same to Jedi. They are metal that easily gets sliced through, slow, stupid, and utilize blasters.

Hell, honestly, Separatist Droids are probably more of a threat to Jedi. They utilized more types of weaponry, are faster, have shields, and shoot faster. Oh, and there are generally more of them then 8 at any given time.

krisbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#14 krisbishop  Moderator

Canon post-ROTJ Luke isn't that strong yet. Mace still wins comfortably.

DarthAdi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Prime Luke is implied to be more powerful than Snoke who is implied to be relative to some versions of Sidious.

FloLikeYou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Mace is superior to canon Luke, especially if we go strictly by shows/movies.

Lukes latest showing only seems so impressive because it’s all hype and wank (typical new feat wank)

Lord_Tenebrous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lukes latest showing only seems so impressive because it’s all hype and wank (typical new feat wank)

What did he do in the Mandalorian besides cut through some droids?

Lord_Tenebrous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Probably Windu. But it depends.

Naronu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mace is still more impressive than Canon Luke

FloLikeYou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lord_tenebrous: That’s what I mean, I don’t think it’s anything impressive. It’s nothing that Mace or any other semi competent Jedi wouldn’t be able to do.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@flolikeyou said:

FloLikeYou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@camilopezo: They’re nothing that a baseline Jedi Knight couldn’t beat.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@flolikeyou said:

Are you kidding? Many Jedi knights were killed by common droids.

Lord_Tenebrous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lord_tenebrous said:
@flolikeyou said:

That's not exactly impressive, and where's your evidence? The B1s, likely. B2s, ehh. The commandos and destroyers, certainly not.

Lord_Tenebrous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Lord_Tenebrous

@camilopezo said:
@flolikeyou said:

Are you kidding? Many Jedi knights were killed by common droids.

How many shooters it would take to defeat a regular Jedi depends on the writer. Some might say hundreds, some might say five or six. Under Lucas, Filoni was supposed to value each Jedi at a minimum of 20 in TCW. But he jumped all over the place with that.

Co-Boss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Co-Boss

Prime luke will most definitely be above mace. As others have said, he was hyped to better than snoke in the force who was relative to sidious considering who smoke turned out to be. The showings we saw in mando didn’t really add anything new to Luke’s standing. We will have to wait but I would be surprised if he doesn’t get some crazy stuff sooner or later.

firelordiroh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Luke.

Thoromdil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Thoromdil

post ROTJ Luke would be vastly superior to Vader. This, in my opinion, makes him superior to Windu as well.

Also, the lowballing of dark troopers is kinda shocking. Their strenght is unreal, and their durability (complete immunity to blasters) has to make them very hard to pierce with a lightsaber. The fact that Luke was able to fodderize them is a massive feat for him, not a weak feat for them.

We've seen just one nearly kill Din in CQC, and he stalemated Ahsoka before.

Luke takes this.

Avatar image for deactivated-612156a4d7eca
deactivated-612156a4d7eca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thoromdil: That's exactly what I was thinking.

I'd side with Luke honestly.

Thoromdil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

CallanVen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

All these people beating off Luke... How quickly they forget the power of Mace Windu, let's take out our novels boys. Anakin said that Mace Windu was invisible multiple times in the ROTS novel, Anakin said that Windu was invisible and couldn't be seen in TCW, he has stood still and blaster bolts phased through him and he then teleported behind the bounty hunter and knocked her in the spine this bounty hunter stalemated Kenobi, he teleported behind Ventress and beat her while holding back in a few seconds (These feats were canon) it is just ridiculous how quick you guys forget Windu's speed, Luke would not have beaten the Emperor if you replace ROTJ Luke instead of Windu. Let's set the basis, Windu is invisible and can't be seen that surpasses every speed feat Luke has in canon, Luke barely beat Vader while Windu beat the Emperor with ease, tanked his lightning and decimated Sidious. Windu has tanked Sidious's lightning more efficiently than Yoda without any strain (In the graphic novel version he stood there and took it) that easily surpasses all of Luke's durability feats in the canon, Windu has a style advantage, Vaapad is the most Violent, Offensive, devastating and unpredicatable style ever made Windu is faster, more durable and has a style advantage. Windu overpowered Sidous quite strongly in a lock, punched multiple B2 droids and decimated them with ease, is proven to be stronger than a gundark, knocked a gundark out with a kick that is better strength feats than Luke has in the canon. Let's break it down Windu is faster, More durable, has a style advantage, is stronger. Windu is more powerful in the force as he overpowered Sidious in the force, tossed an entire AT-TE with the force and many other amazing feats that I can't remember after being up for 20 or so hours.

Windu is stronger, more powerful in the force, is a better dueler, is faster and has more speed the Luke, has a style advantage over luke and can draw on the power of the darkside while using the lightside ROTJ Luke is out matched entirely.

TheEmperor95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@camilopezo: Palpatine>>>dark troopers. Mace bested him in combat

As others have said dark trooper mostly have durability over separatist droids but that's irrelevant against a lightsaber

Grinningf0x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Depends on when Luke beat Snoke

If it’s this version then Luke wins

If not it’s more debatable but I’d still back Luke

wholewheat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

darktroopers are armored with blaster impervious metal. such armor is probably just a step below beskar in its resistance to lightsabers. we know different metals are more or less easily cut by lightsabers, for example vader's shoulder is resistant. in other words, the average jedi likely does not have the force augmented strength necessary to cut straight through the darktroopers like they can cut through CIS droids. you probably need savage opress+ strength to do that. luke has one of the highest physical (force augmented) strength in the verse, on par with or greater than vader, whose physical strength >savage>dooku (just in strength).

Thanos524

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Can someone explain to me why Windu, who has no canon showings outside of defeating a wayyyy pre prime Sideous in an obviously ambiguous duel is always so wanked here?

Story trumps feats. The Skywalkers are absolutely the most powerful force users, inately. Luke at this point simply scales above Mace Windu.

I mean for Christ sake, the guy defeated arguably a prime Vader who is beyond Vader. Demonstrated the strongest feat of force power by projecting himself across the galaxy. He's fast enough to dodge point blank Dark Trooper blaster fire.

As of ROTJ, Luke had the force itself at his will and was what a Skywalker Jedi was supposed to be. Much like Anakin willed himself to kill Dooku, Luke wills himself to beat Mace.

Mace was part of an arrogant, blind Jedi Ordi. In 15 years, Luke helped bring balance to the force, ended the Sith, ended the empire, and created a new Jedi philosophy. Something Yoda couldn't do in 15 years.

Luke's presence, and myth in the galaxy, as well as his role in the force, and his defeat of Vader, only to grow more powerful simply scales Luke above Mace Windu.

Feats don't matter when one character operates on a different level with the force. Prime Luke beats mace 10/10 times with mid to high difficulty. But he wins every time.

In new canon, Luke is clearly intended as the greatest Jedi in the galaxy. He does not lose to Mace Windu. Period.

Thanos524

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Thanos524

@callanven:

Windu is the most wanked character in Star Wars.

He's done nothing to suggest that his presence in the force, and his galactic impact is anything close to Luke's. Luke is simply more powerful in the force, and narratively, has a much bigger impact on the force.

Your feats are irrelevant when dealing with this kind of story telling. Luke operates on a different scale than Mace Windu. He just does. Feats dont matter when Luke's place in the galaxy is clear.

Feats don't matter. Because we all know damn well that if this fight were to happen somehow in canon, who wins. It wouldn't be Windu.

macattack1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@callanven:

He's done nothing to suggest that his presence in the force, and his galactic impact is anything close to Luke's. Luke is simply more powerful in the force, and narratively, has a much bigger impact on the force.

Your feats are irrelevant when dealing with this kind of story telling. Luke operates on a different scale than Mace Windu. He just does. Feats dont matter when Luke's place in the galaxy is clear.

Feats don't matter. Because we all know damn well that if this fight were to happen somehow in canon, who wins. It wouldn't be Windu.

This is one of the worst arguments I've ever read. You're basically saying what the characters have shown to be able to do, how powerful they are displayed as, how skilled they are in combat, is irrelevant and all that matters is how popular and heavily featured in the story the character is? Wow

OT canon GM Luke has done nothing so far to make me think he could beat Mace. Mace should win this.

Thanos524

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Thanos524

@macattack1: of course it's a bad argument. It's not an argument. That's the point. I don't need to make a feats based argument when one character in the grand scheme of things operates on a larger more powerful scale. A lack of combat feats due to lack of material does not eliminate his obvious superiority. We are talking about "who wins if they fight" not "who has more feats". Which, Windu only has one major one anyway

I'm not talking about popularity. I'm simply stating that Luke's character as a force user has a greater impact on the galaxy than Windu does. I'm ignoring feats because the narrative tells us that a character like Luke just operates on a different scale.

But fine. Vader has more than enough force power feats and dueling feats to defeat Windu. Unless you think Windu beating a pre prime agenda driven Palpatine somehow scales him as a top tier force user. Pr prime Luke defeated Vader, who defeats Windu. You have this, along with the myth, his impact in the universe, his potential etc

Star Wars clearly implies Luke is a more powerful character. Feats aren't needed when one character simply is in a different weight class. And he is.

If Luke was transported back in time in a show, or a movie, and fought Mace Windu before order 66, do you really think you will see a Mace Windu victory on screen?

CallanVen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@callanven:

That isn't true at all mate, nobody sides with Windu me and a few others are the only ones to come smack dab with the books, the feats, and the quotes to back it up.

Your feats are irrelevant when dealing with this kind of story telling. Luke operates on a different scale than Mace Windu. He just does. Feats don't matter when Luke's place in the galaxy is clear.

What does this mean are you telling me that feats, the skill, the speed, the dueling feats don't matter because Luke has been in more films and books?

Feats don't matter that's like saying a gundark could beat Darth Nihilus because feats don't matter. The feats for Luke just don't hold up Windu outclasses him for the reasons I stated in other posts.

Avatar image for deactivated-627d8daf1de25
deactivated-627d8daf1de25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Mace Windu

CallanVen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@macattack1: of course it's a bad argument. It's not an argument. That's the point. I don't need to make a feats based argument when one character in the grand scheme of things operates on a larger more powerful scale. A lack of combat feats due to lack of material does not eliminate his obvious superiority. We are talking about "who wins if they fight" not "who has more feats". Which, Windu only has one major one anyway

Windu is literally better than Luke in every single way, I don't think you belong here if you do not acknowledge the feats, skills, speed, dueling ability cause at the end of the day this is a duel, and we have the feats. Darth Tenebrous is said to be a great dueler, but he has limited feats so even then we only have the word of mouth not that many feats, the same with Revan word of mouth not translating to actual feats.

I'm not talking about popularity. I'm simply stating that Luke's character as a force user has a greater impact on the galaxy than Windu does. I'm ignoring feats because the narrative tells us that a character like Luke just operates on a different scale.

You can read the back of a novel and see that they say Darth Maul is the greatest sith lord ever, then you see the exact same on a Bane novel the "narrative" means nothing it's the actual feats you are literally wanking off Luke and have zero evidence to back anything your saying up.

But fine. Vader has more than enough force power feats and dueling feats to defeat Windu. Unless you think Windu beating a pre prime agenda driven Palpatine somehow scales him as a top tier force user. Pr prime Luke defeated Vader, who defeats Windu. You have this, along with the myth, his impact in the universe, his potential etc

Atatata no he does not have better dueling feats stop it your lying to yourself. Vader isn't the beast people make him up to be (In dueling specifically) he doesn't shine in dueling Windu is much faster and has better dueling feats (I do not mind citing every single one of them against whatever dueling feats you select for Vader) Windu would defeat a suited up Vader let alone the destruction Vaapad would lay down on Vader, and the fact that Anakin basically admitted he can't compete with him.

Star Wars clearly implies Luke is a more powerful character. Feats aren't needed when one character simply is in a different weight class. And he is.

Again the back of many novels say many things about the characters in the book.

If Luke was transported back in time in a show, or a movie, and fought Mace Windu before order 66, do you really think you will see a Mace Windu victory on screen?

Yes.

Thanos524

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Thanos524

@callanven: no, it isn't like that.

Feats are not the only thing that define a characters power level. Story telling is a powerful tool. Luke is simy a more powerful force user, defeated someone more powerful than Windu. That's all there is to it.

Thanos524

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@callanven: with all the lure, and impact of both characters, you really think that if they appeared on film together, or in a show together, that the writers would honestly chose portray Luke as inferior to Windu in a fight?

Luke defeats Windu because he's more powerful in the force. That's it. Luke has better force feats.

CallanVen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@callanven: with all the lure, and impact of both characters, you really think that if they appeared on film together, or in a show together, that the writers would honestly chose portray Luke as inferior to Windu in a fight?

By lure I am going to assume you meant lore. Are you trying to use a hypothetical situation of a tv show to justify Luke beating Windu when he is in fact inferior in every way and aspect of dueling?

Luke defeats Windu because he's more powerful in the force. That's it. Luke has better force feats.

Name me any dueling feats from Vader which makes you think that he could beat Windu, name some dueling feats for Luke.

CallanVen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@callanven: no, it isn't like that.

Feats are not the only thing that define a characters power level. Story telling is a powerful tool. Luke is simy a more powerful force user, defeated someone more powerful than Windu. That's all there is to it.

I won't lie I have no clue what you mean by "simy" I can't decipher what you said into anything coherent. Who did Luke defeat that is more powerful than Windu, Windu is unmatched in saber skill they said this in the ROTS novel that includes Yoda, Anakin, Kenobi and everyone else Luke is not above those names in dueling.

Thanos524

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@callanven: Luke defeated Vader who has more force power feats than Windu. He's also been ranked as above Palpatine in canon as a saber duelist. It's all I need. Go look them up, I'm not doing that for you. Especially after your attitude here. I'd like to say agree to disagree, but I'm not sure I even owe you that, after this one.

The childish insult towards a very obvious typo of "simply" tells me enough to end my debate with you. Perhaps your passive insult at my intelligence dismantles my argument and my capabilities in a debate in your mind, perhaps such a reach is cool with you, but to me it isn't. Luke defeats Windu. Vader defeats Windu. You disagree. That's fine with me. Merry Christmas dude.

Thanos524

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theemperor95: an emperor who didn't bust out any of his force powers, and an emperor who was not in his prime..that's a skill feat for Windu. Windu loses badly to an all out prime emperor. As does any other sith or Jedi in the verse.

CallanVen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@callanven: Luke defeated Vader who has more force power feats than Windu. He's also been ranked as above Palpatine in canon as a saber duelist. It's all I need. Go look them up, I'm not doing that for you. Especially after your attitude here. I'd like to say agree to disagree, but I'm not sure I even owe you that, after this one.

The childish insult towards a very obvious typo of "simply" tells me enough to end my debate with you. Perhaps your passive insult at my intelligence dismantles my argument and my capabilities in a debate in your mind, perhaps such a reach is cool with you, but to me it isn't. Luke defeats Windu. Vader defeats Windu. You disagree. That's fine with me. Merry Christmas dude.

Good day I won't respond to your other ludicrous posts live in your fantasy world.

buildhare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Luke.