Taiwalcott

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Location fishman island

round 1: Madara before death

round 2: Madara after death (when he can start to feel pain again)

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

nobunaga101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By nobunaga101

Didn't Madara stomp countless shinobi in pure H2H?

Taiwalcott

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nobunaga101: Garp broke mountains with a single punch for practice against don chinjao

nobunaga101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By nobunaga101

@taiwalcott said:

@nobunaga101: Garp broke mountains with a single punch for practice against don chinjao

Yeah but when has Garp ever fought thousands of supersonic people at once? Without getting touched?

Until Garp blitzes hundreds of experienced fighters at once, Madara wins.

He has never ran a gauntlet of thousands of experienced pirates/mariners.

Plus Madara's combat speed...

Madara showed a decent degree of strength during that encounter. Not on Garp's level but still.

franky666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By franky666

Not enough feats for Prime Garp. I'm pretty sure he was a freaking beast tho!

Taiwalcott

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nobunaga101: The shinobi he fought h2h weren't supersonic. But i do agree he is much faster but garp is stronger in h2h so its speed vs strength

nobunaga101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By nobunaga101

@taiwalcott said:

@nobunaga101: The shinobi he fought h2h weren't supersonic. But i do agree he is much faster but garp is stronger in h2h so its speed vs strength

Average ninja speed is supersonic so I'll go as far as to say they were. Garp might be stronger but Madara's still way too fast in this scenario... also the ninjas he fought weren't holding back either, Madara still blitzed them hard.

Garp is stronger but Madara is a way more precise fighter, like when he caught a kunai with a paper bomb on it and taped it on someone's stomach. He was fighting people with weapons as well.

The strength gap is big but Madara still has somewhat decent physical strength. He's strangled, kicked multiple people into the air and buried people in sand. He should be able to do some damage.

Taiwalcott

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nobunaga101: I guess i have to agree with that for now until we see better feats for garp

nobunaga101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nobunaga101: I guess i have to agree with that for now until we see better feats for garp

Yeah, at least I get to see Luffy's grandad.

nobunaga101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not enough feats for Prime Garp. I'm pretty sure he was a freaking beast tho!

Same

ZerefEmperor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@taiwalcott said:

Average ninja speed is supersonic so I'll go as far as to say they were. Garp might be stronger but Madara's still way too fast in this scenario... also the ninjas he fought weren't holding back either, Madara still blitzed them hard.

Garp is stronger but Madara is a way more precise fighter, like when he caught a kunai with a paper bomb on it and taped it on someone's stomach. He was fighting people with weapons as well.

The strength gap is big but Madara still has somewhat decent physical strength. He's strangled, kicked multiple people into the air and buried people in sand. He should be able to do some damage.

LMFAO LOL at you. Madara is fodder for fairy tail characters and shit for one piece characters

helloman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think Madara wins both rounds.

oblivion360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

franky666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By franky666

@helloman said:

I think Madara wins both rounds.

How can you tell this?

Garp in his prime was the rival of the Pirate King Gol D Roger, who was at least = or > Prime Whitebeard.

Old Whitebeard's quakes were so powerful that they tilted the entire headquarters of the navy plus the freaking sea around; he nearly stomped the strongest admiral of the navy and took so much damage before die that call him a Tank would mean underestimate him!

Gol D Roger =/> Prime Garp = Prime Whitebeard >>> Old Whitebeard.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 juiceboks  Moderator

@nobunaga101: Madara didn't fight thousands or even hundreds of shinobi in h2h. And considering how much faster he is compared to a regular Jonin or Chunin, it becomes less of a speed feat and more of a stamina one.

Eminel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hmmmm, Prime Garp was rival of Prime Roger that was superior to Prime Whitebeard that did this with only physical strenght when old and sick:

Loading Video...

Taiwalcott

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If garp hits him hard enough, he could possibly win. Garps haki is also very strong probably in the top 5, madara will need a lot of force to really hurt him.

seastone98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

garp..... mid/low diff his physical power is off the charts compared 2 madara tho madara's speed is a problem 4 garp

Avatar image for captain_inverse
captain_inverse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Garp brakes him

nobunaga101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By nobunaga101

@juiceboks said:

@nobunaga101: Madara didn't fight thousands or even hundreds of shinobi in h2h. And considering how much faster he is compared to a regular Jonin or Chunin, it becomes less of a speed feat and more of a stamina one.

I disagree. Even if he didn't fight that many, he still fought way more than Garp has ever fought. Those were thousands of shinobi if you ask me.

Not really. Even if he's much faster, he was still fighting many people at once and they were also armed with weapons. I don't see the logic in how it becomes more of a stamina feat when he was blitzing everyone there.

nobunaga101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hentai said:

@nobunaga101 If you think beating a bunch of fodders is enough to put him above someone else (even if they are supersonic) then I think you need to rethink some stuff. Prime Garp was the rival of Gol D Roger and cornered him multiple times and Whitebeard respected Garp and acknowledged Garp's stenght which speaks for itself. The only thing is that Prime Garp was pretty featless(although the ones he had were pretty beast) but even that shouldn't be reason enough to put Madara above him.

All I'm seeing here is statements, and nothing you've suggested puts him above Madara. Maybe he stalemated with the mightiest pirate of all time... but when he cornered Gold D Roger we never saw their fight, did we? So we don't know if they used mostly H2H or pure hax. We haven't even seen enough of Gold's H2H feats to suggest that he could defeat Madara in that area. He probably could but I haven't seen enough feats to be thoroughly convinced.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a2b0053414c5
deactivated-5a2b0053414c5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd back Garp

ThanosPimphand

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Garp

Gnomishness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Garp in a stomp due to hand to hand, but overall Madara was just a strong as him.

nobunaga101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By nobunaga101

@hentai said:
@nobunaga101 said:
@juiceboks said:

I disagree. Even if he didn't fight that many, he still fought way more than Garp has ever fought. Those were thousands of shinobi if you ask me.

Not really. Even if he's much faster, he was still fighting many people at once and they were also armed with weapons. I don't see the logic in how it becomes more of a stamina feat when he was blitzing everyone there.

Because you're saying those "thousands" of shinobi are even in Madara's league when they're not so it does become a stamina feat if anything nothing special in blitzing fodders when you're way above their league. It's like Madara = Adult, Shinobi fodder = Babies, it's not really anything special when you think about it. If those shinobi were even close to Madara's level then there would be something to talk about.

Because you're saying those "thousands" of shinobi are even in Madara's league

I never said that.

when they're not so it does become a stamina feat

How does it make it a stamina feat?

It's like Madara = Adult, Shinobi fodder = Babies, it's not really anything special when you think about it. If those shinobi were even close to Madara's level then there would be something to talk about.

The point I'm trying to get across is that Madara demonstrated impressive H2H during that fight, and I haven't seen Garp perform H2H on Madara's level yet. I haven't seen Garp fight many people at once either.

nobunaga101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nobunaga101 said:
@taiwalcott said:

LMFAO LOL at you. Madara is fodder for fairy tail characters and shit for one piece characters

I only debate with non-trolls, bye af.

kroczilla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This shouldnt even be a debate. Heck even old garp would take this comfortable. Prime garp curbstomps

nobunaga101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By nobunaga101

@hentai said:
@nobunaga101 said:
@hentai said:
@nobunaga101 said:
@juiceboks said:

Because you're saying those "thousands" of shinobi are even in Madara's league when they're not so it does become a stamina feat if anything nothing special in blitzing fodders when you're way above their league. It's like Madara = Adult, Shinobi fodder = Babies, it's not really anything special when you think about it. If those shinobi were even close to Madara's level then there would be something to talk about.

Because you're saying those "thousands" of shinobi are even in Madara's league

I never said that.

when they're not so it does become a stamina feat

How does it make it a stamina feat?

It's like Madara = Adult, Shinobi fodder = Babies, it's not really anything special when you think about it. If those shinobi were even close to Madara's level then there would be something to talk about.

The point I'm trying to get across is that Madara demonstrated impressive H2H during that fight, and I haven't seen Garp perform H2H on Madara's level yet. I haven't seen Garp fight many people at once either.

Well then you haven't read One Piece enough, if you think something like that is impressive. Prime Garp for the few feats he has, they are definitely more impressive

Prime Garp destroyed 8 mountains just warming up for his Chinjao fight:

No Caption Provided

During his fight he flattened Chinjao's head, The same head the SPLIT THE ICE CONTINENT (not destroy just split) The ice itself is almost impossible to break shown when even the use of flamethrowers, brute force, and even pickaxes and axes (made of steel) could not get through the ice. It would also reform quickly.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Left -> Right: Splitting Ice Continent, Flattening Chinjao's head

Prime Garp is just way above Madara in H2H

And stop bringing up the whole fighting a ton of fodder at once. You're degrading Madara by saying that those shinobi are even on his level it's not a noteworthy feat for this.

Okay all this tells me is that Madara won't be able to tank any of Garp's hits. but as long as he stays aware of his strength he can still win. Plus Madara's faster in combat from what I've seen. These are more like strength feats rather than H2H.

And please don't tell me a physically weaker enemy can't prevail against a stronger one?

Chris-Sama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1. We have zero feats of prime garp.

2. Based on him being old this is spite.

3. SANJI would FODDERIZE madara in hand to hand

When it comes to physical combat one piece>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>naruto.

Chris-Sama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LOLOLOLOLOLO at people saying madara is faster than garp

olajoe1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Madara stomps

Avatar image for deactivated-5a89ca5697052
deactivated-5a89ca5697052

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Madara stomps the crap out of him.

TheDeathstroke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

What is this?? An old Garp would stomp Madara in h2h.. Are people in this thread serious?

Gnomishness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Gnomishness

@thedeathstroke said:

What is this?? An old Garp would stomp Madara in h2h.. Are people in this thread serious?

Yeah. Madara's not bad at hand to hand, but that's Garp's singular strong point. Madara would likely need to steal Hashirama's Sage Mode to even compete in a fist fight, and even then he would be on the back foot.

TwentyGoodMen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Full123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Prime Garp carves out a fist-shaped hole in Madara's head.

shirso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think Prime Garp would match even Juubi Madara, at least in raw dc. This is spite.

TwentyGoodMen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@full123 said:

Prime Garp carves out a fist-shaped hole in Madara's head.

Yeah...getting the feeling some people here don't know One Piece and just assume Madara wins because Naruto has stronger top tiers so far, these responses are embarrassing

ValmousXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Smh

Kallekazikaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Garp stomp.

qwe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By qwe

H2H combat? Garp stomp,One Piece far superior physically Narutoverse

NeoGX45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By NeoGX45

Madara. Prime Garp is basically featless. All we have to go by is hype.

Full123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@neogx45: Well, there was that feat of crushing mountains to dust in preparation of fighting a guy whose head could split continents (no matter how small) and then not only crushing it, but actually folding it back into his head.

Avatar image for supermanforever
Supermanforever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Madara is to fast and skilled.