All For One

No Caption Provided

vs

Stars and Stripes

No Caption Provided

Stipulations

• This is current AFO with the rewind quirk
  • Both in character but determined to win
  • There are two rounds one where they fight normally in an abandoned city and another where AFO is replacing Shigaraki and Stars has her team with her.

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2 TheWatcherKing  Online

Bump

seastone98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By seastone98

Theoretically shouldn't AFO be able to rewind any rule S&S imposed on him?

rizaadxn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's not clear whether AFO has the Rewind quirk or if Garaki just gave him a modified Rewind bullet. In the chapter he said he'll die using this trump card and that's because he can't stop it, if he had Rewind he could simply give the quirk away to avoid dying, like what happened with New Order. Unless Horikoshi's writing is just so bad that he's ignoring methods that AFO has already used in a similar situation.

AlphaQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Star's and Stripes could probably just delete the air around him, considering that did a lot of damage to Shigaraki - and Prime AfO doesn't have Hyper-Regeneration to let him instantly heal like Shiggy could.

If that doesn't work I don't see S&S winning considering AfO hasn't revealed his real name and goes by an alias. Her strength isn't on All Might's level, which means AfO is stronger and in close quarters he can force her to use one of her Orders on not getting her Quirk stolen. From there, his superior strength should win out.

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 TheWatcherKing  Online

@alphaq:assume for this that his name is simply AFO

@rizaadxn said:
@thewatcherking said:

It's not clear whether AFO has the Rewind quirk or if Garaki just gave him a modified Rewind bullet. In the chapter he said he'll die using this trump card and that's because he can't stop it, if he had Rewind he could simply give the quirk away to avoid dying, like what happened with New Order. Unless Horikoshi's writing is just so bad that he's ignoring methods that AFO has already used in a similar situation.

I’m aware I was just saying rewind to keep it simplistic. Though it’s worth noting it does have defensive applications like eri did for Deku as Hawks slashed him and the damage rewinded

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for madarauchiha147
MadaraUchiha147

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

All For One stomps

MadaraUchiha147

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By MadaraUchiha147
@alphaq said:

Star's and Stripes could probably just delete the air around him, considering that did a lot of damage to Shigaraki - and Prime AfO doesn't have Hyper-Regeneration to let him instantly heal like Shiggy could.

If that doesn't work I don't see S&S winning considering AfO hasn't revealed his real name and goes by an alias. Her strength isn't on All Might's level, which means AfO is stronger and in close quarters he can force her to use one of her Orders on not getting her Quirk stolen. From there, his superior strength should win out.

Rewind for AFO works just like Hyper Regeneration now if not greater.

So he technically has it

MadaraUchiha147

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By MadaraUchiha147

Prime All For One = Prime All Might (they never saw Kamino AFO and everyone thought that AFO died for 6 years so the statement is in reference to their Primes)

No Caption Provided

Prime All Might > Star and Stripe

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

All Might is also stated to be the strongest hero many times in the beginning of the series too (here is one of them):

No Caption Provided

Star and Stripe was also CURRENTLY hailed as the strongest hero since AM retired implying AM was stronger than her:

No Caption Provided

Current AFO is at least as strong as his Prime as stated by Endeavor if not even stronger since he can heal himself with Rewind now. Hawks even called it a super enhancement:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

AFO can also regenerate now as he healed Hawks' slash:

No Caption Provided

Current AFO > Past AFO = Prime AM > Star and Stripe

rizaadxn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I’m aware I was just saying rewind to keep it simplistic. Though it’s worth noting it does have defensive applications like eri did for Deku as Hawks slashed him and the damage rewinded

Ah okay. Since he's constantly rewinding, I wonder if the quirk he stole instantly disappeared lol.

DAVID33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I would honestly go with star but it ain't a stomp

Avatar image for deactivated-630e76b30adec
deactivated-630e76b30adec

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MadaraUchiha147

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@david33 said:

I would honestly go with star but it ain't a stomp

Do you think she beats Prime All Might? Because if you think she does not beat him. That automatically means she does not beat AFO too

Ahzek_Ahriman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Ahzek_Ahriman

@rizaadxn: He never had access to the original quirk, this seems to be a super-version of the quirk destroying drug that just does the rewind thing. So you take the drug then constantly rewind nonstop

MadaraUchiha147

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rizaadxn said:
@thewatcherking said:

Ah okay. Since he's constantly rewinding, I wonder if the quirk he stole instantly disappeared lol.

Nah. It does not affect his quirks here. Only his physical body.

rizaadxn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rizaadxn: He never had access to the original quirk, this seems to be a super-version of the quirk destroying drug that just does the rewind thing. So you take the drug then constantly rewind nonstop

Yeah that's what I think too based on Garaki's wording and it looks like AFO is holding a bullet in the flashback.

Nah. It does not affect his quirks here. Only his physical body.

Garaki said he made it so that it would focus on the original effect, so if his physical body is being reversed, that means that the quirk he just got would disappear because his body is going back to how it was before he stole it.

MadaraUchiha147

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rizaadxn:

Garaki said he made it so that it would focus on the original effect, so if his physical body is being reversed, that means that the quirk he just got would disappear because his body is going back to how it was before he stole it.

Why would he take a quirk that would disappear instantly? It makes no sense and pointless.

The safest assumption is that it only rewinds his physical body but his quirks stay the same

Belando

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@madarauchiha147:

Why would he take a quirk that would disappear instantly? It makes no sense and pointless.

Because he can rewind his body to his prime?

MadaraUchiha147

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@belando said:

@madarauchiha147:

Because he can rewind his body to his prime?

Huh? How is that related to my point? 😭

Ik his body is in his Prime.

I am saying his quirks stay the same and do not get affected so if he steals a quirk. It stays there. Simple.

This is why he stole that woman's quirk:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Belando

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@madarauchiha147:

Because you said:

"Why would he take a quirk that would disappear instantly? It makes no sense and pointless."

And I'm explaining that a quirk (or bullet) that could reverse him back to his prime, even only for a brief period as a last-ditch effort before he vanishes would be useful.

MadaraUchiha147

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By MadaraUchiha147
@belando said:

@madarauchiha147:

Because you said:

"Why would he take a quirk that would disappear instantly? It makes no sense and pointless."

And I'm explaining that a quirk (or bullet) that could reverse him back to his prime, even only for a brief period as a last-ditch effort before he vanishes would be useful.

I never said otherwise. I am saying that if he steals a quirk in that state. It stays there. It does not disappear. Like with that woman that he stole her quirk this chapter.

Also, I do not think it is a "brief" period. The more damage he gets, the longer he will stay (since it works like Infinite 100% Deku from the Overhaul arc) and AFO thinks that he can kill the heroes and go save Shigaraki who kilometers away.

It is safe to assume he will last minutes if not hours imo.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

also if you noticed, he got a massive power-up according to Hawks and can regenerate as he healed a slash from Hawks.

Belando

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@madarauchiha147: Maybe I misunderstood then because I read the dialog you responded to and it seemed like you were talking about the quirks prior to reversing. I'm also under the impression that the quirks he steals now while in his prime state will stick around until he's gone for good. Guess time will show.

MadaraUchiha147

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MadaraUchiha147

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Anyway,

OT: All For One wins

rizaadxn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Even if the quirk disappears after he takes it, the hero won't have a quirk anymore so they still become powerless.

The safest assumption is that it only rewinds his physical body but his quirks stay the same

If his physical body is being rewound then that means it would go back to before he stole the quirk. That's what the original effect does, which is what Garaki replicated.

That said, it's entirely possible that Hori will ignore the already established rules, it wouldn't be the first time.

MadaraUchiha147

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rizaadxn:

Even if the quirk disappears after he takes it, the hero won't have a quirk anymore so they still become powerless.

Why would he want to make such a coward move against a fodder hero?

He clearly wants to make himself stronger. Not make a fodder hero powerless he can kill him anytime and anyday he wants.

If his physical body is being rewound then that means it would go back to before he stole the quirk. That's what the original effect does, which is what Garaki replicated.

That said, it's entirely possible that Hori will ignore the already established rules, it wouldn't be the first time.

As you said, Hori prob ignored that and Ujiko implied that it does not destroy quirks:

No Caption Provided

Since the quirk is supposed to rewind quirks at first but Ujiko changed that.

AFO's quirks still stay the same tho. He loses none of his quirks which is why he stole that woman's quirk to get stronger

rizaadxn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Since the quirk is supposed to rewind quirks at first but Ujiko changed that.

Yes, he changed it back to what it originally does. Which is to rewind the state of the persons body. That goes for the whole body, everything gets reversed to a previous state, including any change that occurs while it's active. If the user sustains damage, it rewinds back to how it previously was. When Chisaki fused with his subordinates and touched Eri, his body was rewound back to how it normally was. Why would it be any different for AFO taking a quirk unless Hori is ignoring the already established rules?

Why would he want to make such a coward move against a fodder hero?

He clearly wants to make himself stronger. Not make a fodder hero powerless he can kill him anytime and anyday he wants.

Questions like this are useless as these characters make nonsensical decisions all the time.

Avatar image for chris2kzombieki
chris2kzombieki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doesn't Star and Stripe need to know All For Ones actual name? I haven't caught up with the manga was All For Ones name revealed? If not then it shouldn't work. She tried it on shigaraki but it didn't work because it wasn't his real name.

Belando

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Belando
@chris2kzombieki said:

Doesn't Star and Stripe need to know All For Ones actual name? I haven't caught up with the manga was All For Ones name revealed? If not then it shouldn't work. She tried it on shigaraki but it didn't work because it wasn't his real name.

Only if she wants to one-shot him and affect him directly by touching him.

Edgicide

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Star might be a bit faster as she was able to catch a laser that Shiggy deflected, on the other hand All for One can casually spam island busting attacks

Gonna go with AFO

chris2kzombieki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@belando said:
@chris2kzombieki said:

Only if she wants to one-shot him and affect him directly by touching him.

Ah ok. I wanna go star, but for some reason it doesn't feel right. Like I can't bring myself to say she wins. Even with that stupid crazy power.

rizaadxn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chris2kzombieki: AFO identifies himself as All For One, so her quirk should still work if she says "All For One". That said, the rule might get rewound.

MadaraUchiha147

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rizaadxn:

Yes, he changed it back to what it originally does. Which is to rewind the state of the persons body. That goes for the whole body, everything gets reversed to a previous state, including any change that occurs while it's active. If the user sustains damage, it rewinds back to how it previously was. When Chisaki fused with his subordinates and touched Eri, his body was rewound back to how it normally was. Why would it be any different for AFO taking a quirk unless Hori is ignoring the already established rules?

I mean. That's what is happening with AFO right now? He is literallt in hid Prime now.

Questions like this are useless as these characters make nonsensical decisions all the time.

Like what? I do not disagree but show me an example of a nonsensial decision

MadaraUchiha147

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By MadaraUchiha147

@edgicide said:
No Caption Provided

Star might be a bit faster as she was able to catch a laser that Shiggy deflected, on the other hand All for One can casually spam island busting attacks

Gonna go with AFO

I do not think Star is faster than AFO tbh. Especially since AFO is stated to be on-par with AM in strength while Star is stated to be not be on-par with AM.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Strength and Speed should logically correlate to the super strength users.

But if u think Speed and Strength do not correlate, then it is fair.

I agree that AFO slams. He can regenerate now too and her rules would get rewound instantly as Rewind is passive and automatic with him.

rizaadxn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I mean. That's what is happening with AFO right now? He is literallt in hid Prime now.

I don't understand how this correlates to you thinking the that the quirk he just took won't disappear, if his whole body is under the original effect of Rewind, that's what would happen.

Like what? I do not disagree but show me an example of a nonsensial decision

AFO not taking the Overhaul quirk to repair his body, and instead choosing to use a suicidal plot bullet.

AFO not taking Endeavor's quirk when he got the jump on him.

AFOmura not using his supposed "speed of par with Prime All Might" for this entire fight and instead just walking at most points.

AFOmura hasn't tried any method to hide away from Monoma and Aizawa's line of sight at any point in the fight, despite knowing that they're deactivating his quirks (this issue goes beyond AFOmura's incompetence though, as there's no way that Monoma and Aizawa maintained line of sight through all the explosions, lasers, finger tentacles, etc. but Horikoshi just ignores this).

AFO literally standing still and allowing the heroes to push him through the portals. He didn't even attempt to counter attack or teleport AFOmura towards himself, despite the fact that he figured out they were trying to separate them.

rizaadxn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@edgicide said:

Star might be a bit faster as she was able to catch a laser that Shiggy deflected

She only caught and applied a new rule to the laser after it hit her so it's not a good reaction feat.

Edgicide

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rizaadxn said:
@edgicide said:

Star might be a bit faster as she was able to catch a laser that Shiggy deflected

She only caught and applied a new rule to the laser after it hit her so it's not a good reaction feat.

Do you have evidence of this?

Edgicide

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rizaadxn: I see what you're referring to, will probably have to wait until the animated fight comes out for more clarity since it doesn't really support if either reacting before or after

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rizaadxn said:
@edgicide said:

I don’t think that makes the feat bad, she has to touch things to apply a rule so she would have to be hit by it. She just has to apply the rule in a fraction of a second before she would be damaged and before it dissipates to use the lasers the way she did

chris2kzombieki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By chris2kzombieki

Still All For One.

@rizaadxn said:
@edgicide said:

Meh it isn't that bad of a feat. It's not enough to beat AFO, but it is a very good reaction feat.

rizaadxn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@edgicide said:

Do you have evidence of this?

No Caption Provided

She says "laser" after it hits her, then she applies the rule to hold the laser. You can see that her mask was destroyed and her face has scuff marks.

She physically can't set the rule before the laser hits her because she has to touch the thing that she applies the rule to, then say its name, then assign the new rule that she wants to make.

But regardless of the above limitation, there is no implication from the panelling on the right page that she reacted to the laser as it moved towards her. Shigaraki crouches down, uses Reflect and Scatter, Star is instantly hit by the laser, then says its name. There isn't a panel to show that she saw it coming, making it impossible to prove that she reacted to the laser.

rizaadxn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

She just has to apply the rule in a fraction of a second before she would be damaged and before it dissipates to use the lasers the way she did

She's just durable enough to tank the lasers as even when she gets hit by several of them head on, she just receives some more scuff marks.

No Caption Provided

DAVID33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Madarauchiha147

(Do you think she beats Prime All Might? Because if you think she does not beat him. That automatically means she does not beat AFO too).

After reading other people reply on how afo wins i think he should take this quite easily if his body is constantly rewinding (And yes star would beat prime all might cause she is just to haxy for him)

jurrian09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is he back to his prime ?

MadaraUchiha147

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

jurrian09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MadaraUchiha147

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jurrian09: I need to see more feats for him first. But if he is a Prime AFO with regeneration and has a decent time limit, then above Prime All Might and just below 100% AFO Shigaraki with quirks.

Edgicide

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rizaadxn: Like I said, I'll wait for the animated version to come out

Dripnic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers