Avatar image for blackspidey2099
#1 Edited by blackspidey2099 (6504 posts) - - Show Bio
Spider-Man (Peter Parker)
Spider-Man (Peter Parker)
No Caption Provided
Batman (Bruce Wayne)
Batman (Bruce Wayne)

Battle Conditions:

• Each character gets 3 months of prep with access to unlimited resources and can use their standard gear, anything else they can build in that time period, or any other gear they have access to that they have built or designed themselves. They can also use stuff they have gathered themselves.
  • Temporal manipulation is disallowed, whether for prep extension or otherwise.
  • Both characters are out of character and morals off.
  • The battle takes place on an uninhabited, indestructible planet.
  • Gear is limited to team-buster levels. (ie. Parker Particles are allowed but capped at teambuster levels for their stats)
  • Victory by death or KO.

General CAV Rules:

• Since this is a CaV, it is just a one-on-one debate on which character would win this battle. Please refrain from posting your opinion on who would win until the battle is complete. Other comments are fine, however.
  • Ask to be tagged, or simply comment "T4V" if you'd like to be tagged when voting commences. When voting, vote for who you think gave a better argument or represented their character better, NOT who you personally think is more powerful. Also, please give a brief justification for why you chose the person you did. Your vote might not be counted if you do not justify it.
  • Enjoy the debate! :)
#2 Edited by blackspidey2099 (6504 posts) - - Show Bio

How does it look @causeimbatman? Just confirming you are still down to post first. I know you want Batman to have access to acquired items, not just tech he built himself so let me know what you want to put in the OP.

@all-father since this was your idea, I thought I'd tag you.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b0ff1f569a57
#3 Posted by deactivated-5b0ff1f569a57 (4213 posts) - - Show Bio

@blackspidey2099: Looks good, just clarify Bruce and Pete have access to tech they gathered themselves. And yea, I’m going first.

#4 Posted by blackspidey2099 (6504 posts) - - Show Bio

@blackspidey2099: Looks good, just clarify Bruce and Pete have access to tech they gathered themselves. And yea, I’m going first.

Okay, LOL. I hope this doesn't end up biting me in the ass when you pull out some next level BS which Batman found or Dr. Fate's helmet or whatever else he has...

Also, just to clarify: batarangs go over the gear power limits since they are herald level, right? lmao

#5 Edited by deactivated-5b0ff1f569a57 (4213 posts) - - Show Bio
#6 Posted by ironbart (591 posts) - - Show Bio

T4V

#7 Posted by HC03 (302 posts) - - Show Bio

This is gonna be good! Tag for views please!

#8 Posted by vsw (2869 posts) - - Show Bio

T4V

Avatar image for stalin-is-steel
#9 Posted by Stalin-Is-Steel (3586 posts) - - Show Bio

T4V, This is a matchup that has my attention.

#10 Posted by Chronicplane (8810 posts) - - Show Bio

Interesting, T4V.

#11 Posted by TheWatcherKing (18236 posts) - - Show Bio

I could have sworn you two have already done this, but T4V.

#12 Edited by blackspidey2099 (6504 posts) - - Show Bio

@thewatcherking said:

I could have sworn you two have already done this, but T4V.

No, the only other Spider-Man prep CAVs I've ever seen were both done by me (lol) - one was against DJH's Black Panther and the other is still on openers: me and CIB's Brother Eye vs KOL's Doom and Kevd4wg's Thanos.

#13 Posted by deactivated-5b0ff1f569a57 (4213 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump for attention

Avatar image for deactivated-5b2121a0a9a00
#14 Posted by deactivated-5b2121a0a9a00 (10000 posts) - - Show Bio

Tag, just no long posts plz :)

Avatar image for major_hellstrom
#16 Posted by Major_Hellstrom (17354 posts) - - Show Bio

@causeimbatman said:

Okay, LOL. I hope this doesn't end up biting me in the ass when you pull out some next level BS which Batman found or Dr. Fate's helmet or whatever else he has...

Don't worry, he only found Psycho Pirate's mask. Lol

#17 Posted by deactivated-5b0ff1f569a57 (4213 posts) - - Show Bio

@blackspidey2099 said:
@causeimbatman said:

Don't worry, he only found Psycho Pirate's mask. Lol

Who is this Psycho Pirate guy?

#18 Posted by Spiderman1997 (2349 posts) - - Show Bio

Dis gon' be gud. T4V please.

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
#19 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (17143 posts) - - Show Bio

Since when did Parker prep come close to Wayne prep...

#20 Posted by GateOfBabylon (3666 posts) - - Show Bio
#21 Posted by g2_ (11287 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for deactivated-5c830d4e319e6
#22 Posted by deactivated-5c830d4e319e6 (4952 posts) - - Show Bio

@blackspidey2099:

"Also, just to clarify: batarangs go over the gear power limits since they are herald level, right?"

Lmao Hahaha

#23 Edited by blackspidey2099 (6504 posts) - - Show Bio
@ancient_0f_days said:

Please don't comment on who you think would win the match-up. Anyways, I think Peter's prep has always been as good, if not better - TBH, I think it's pretty telling that even in this battle the gear had to be limited to teambuster levels and acquisition prep was allowed in order to make it fair for Bruce. Anyways, LMK if you wanna be tagged.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c8fd6cb3e4f4
#24 Posted by deactivated-5c8fd6cb3e4f4 (18365 posts) - - Show Bio

Tag, just no long posts plz :)

#25 Edited by deactivated-5b0ff1f569a57 (4213 posts) - - Show Bio

@ancient_0f_days said:

Please don't comment on who you think would win the match-up. Anyways, I think Peter's prep has always been as good, if not better - TBH, I think it's pretty telling that even in this battle the gear had to be limited to teambuster levels and acquisition prep was allowed in order to make it fair for Bruce. Anyways, LMK if you wanna be tagged.

Oh, I could have made Batman a high skyfather-low abstract being with prep. It’s just not fun to use the argument of “Lol power mimicry tech copied the Wizard Shazam’s Powers And the Wizard fought Spectre, GG no re”,

Also I think it’s pretty telling that Brother EYE isn’t allowed :P

#26 Edited by Darthjhawk (5339 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh I see. This will be interesting.

#27 Posted by blackspidey2099 (6504 posts) - - Show Bio

@blackspidey2099 said:
@ancient_0f_days said:

Oh, I could have made Batman a high skyfather-low abstract being with prep. It’s just not fun to use the argument of “Lol power mimicry tech copied the Wizard Shazam’s Powers And the Wizard fought Spectre, GG no re”,

Okay, if you say so... Actually, if you want you can argue for using Brother EYE. I don't want to handicap you.

LOL. Is this a 'T4V'?

#28 Edited by deactivated-5b0ff1f569a57 (4213 posts) - - Show Bio

@blackspidey2099 said:
@causeimbatman said:
@blackspidey2099 said:
@ancient_0f_days said:

Okay, if you say so... Actually, if you want you can argue for using Brother EYE. I don't want to handicap you.

@darthjhawk said:

LOL. Is this a 'T4V'?

So you're confident you can handle him? 100 percent sure?

#29 Posted by blackspidey2099 (6504 posts) - - Show Bio

@causeimbatman: Well, you can only use stuff that you think Batman built/designed himself, so no 200 million OMACs or anti-matter or other things that you can't argue Batman built or designed. I'm pretty confident I can either counter or debunk anything else. Besides, it wouldn't be a real win if you were handicapped.

#30 Posted by deactivated-5b0ff1f569a57 (4213 posts) - - Show Bio

@causeimbatman: Well, you can only use stuff that you think Batman built/designed himself, so no 200 million OMACs or anti-matter or other things that you can't argue Batman built or designed. I'm pretty confident I can either counter or debunk anything else. Besides, it wouldn't be a real win if you were handicapped.

Sure.

#31 Posted by webinyoureye11 (5517 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided

Not voting though. Just hyped

#32 Posted by JSDoctor (1479 posts) - - Show Bio

T4V please - looking forward to this one.

#33 Posted by deactivated-5b0ff1f569a57 (4213 posts) - - Show Bio

Bat-God

Preps for everything
Preps for everything

I hope to establish that Bruce isn't a street level prepper, nor is he a prepper that struggles with Superman like most of the vine seems to think. Now let's go straight to prep, since I'm pretty sure Batman doesn't need a bio.

The Plan - Part 1: Armors

No Caption Provided

In short the plan is to integrate The Insider Suit's tech into the Hell-Bat then layer the stealth suit on this new "Insider Bat".

Part 1.1 - The Hell-Bat

The Hell-Bat's physicals should give a boost to higher end high tier/low herald, which is just a small amp given we're boosting our characters to teambuster level but eh. In his fight against Darkseid (Batman and Robin Vol. 2 #37), it significantly staggered him several times as well as tagging him without much trouble.

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4Gallery image 5Gallery image 6Gallery image 7Gallery image 8

Tagging him repeatedly is pretty impressive, given Darkseid's reaction and speed feats:

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4
  • Scan 1: Manages to turn around and get Wonder Woman's lasso off him before the Flash tags him. (Justice League Vol. 2 #6)
  • Scan 2-4: Reacts to Hal Jordan's bullrush (in terms of travel speed Hal is easily FTL), then breaks his arm - outspeeding him. (Justice League Vol. 2 #5)

So the armor is pretty fast. Staggering Uxas' so much is about the same damage Superman did with a bullrush (Justice League Vol. 2 #6), meaning the Hell-Bat is at least equal (or very close) to Superman in striking power.

No Caption Provided

And Superman is a planet buster, even without a bullrush. He's delivered blows to H'el that shook Earth (Supermaan Vol. 3 #17), heck Batman felt the blows from the Watchtower...but what makes this so impressive is that Superman's hits were exceeding what Shay Veritas (a scientist who helps Superman in scientific matters) previously recorded, and she previously recorded Clark lifting Earth for 5 days...to exceed that, you would have to be a planet buster, at least.

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2

Another fight for the Hell-Bat is Vs. The Eradicator. It's important to note Eradicator was previously matching Superman, then absorbed Clark in to himself, making Eradicator a way more powerful Superman Level being. Lois in the Hell-Bat was stomping him pretty much. Casually drew lava (the equivalent of drawing blood) from Eradicator, outsped him, no sold his energy blasts (which has been enough to hurt Superman) and overpowered him at the beginning (Superman Vol. 4 #5). Granted, in the end he did "win" but I wouldn't classify it as a win for Eradicator. He just grabbed Lois and threw her away, he didn't even damage the suit...

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4Gallery image 5

Some other feats/abilities for the Hell-Bat:

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4Gallery image 5Gallery image 6Gallery image 7
  • Scan 1: Has tendrils that drain the fluid inside the inner ears that keeps you balanced. (Batman and Robin Vol. 2 #34)
  • Scan 2: Chest energy blast sends Darkseid flying. Darkseid has energy durability feats like no selling omega beams. Same omega beams that busted a planet, one-shotted Superman and incinerated Cyborg Superman (Cyborg Superman is capable of effortlessly no selling blasts from Pre Annihilation Silver Surfer. Even Pre Annihilation, Surfer was casually busting planets and dealt good damage to the Enslaver's ship, which dwarfs Earth in size). (Batman and Robin Vol. 2 #37)
  • Scan 3: Showcases energy absorption as it absorbs the Omega Beams. I believe I already mentioned incredibly impressive feats for the Omega Beams. (Batman and Robin Vol. 2 #37)
  • Scan 4 and 7: Darkseid rips off its wings, but the Hell-Bat just regenerates it. (Batman and Robin Vol. 2 #37)
  • Scan 5: It was forged inside the sun, so it should have Sun lvl heat resistance at least. (Batman and Robin Vol. 2 #37)
  • Scan 6: Bruce reacts to the Omega Beams, moving the Chaos Shard forward to absorb the Omega Beams. Yes, I realize Uxas' stated that the Omega Beams were attracted toward the Chaos Shard like a magnet. But Batman still reacted to it. (Batman and Robin Vol. 2 #37)

Overall the Hell-Bat gives a nice stat boost, energy absorption, those tendrils and the chest blast.

Part 1.2 - The Stealth Suit

The Stealth Suit is an armor Batman built as a contingency for Superman. It makes him invisible, even to the entire electromagnetic spectrum (Superman Unchained #2). Making Bruce is cloaked from all, if not most forms of detection Peter has access to.

No Caption Provided

Since Bruce is invisible, I don't see how Spider-Man will even be able to fight him properly. Stuff like X-Ray, thermal, etc won't work due to the suit being invisible to the entire EM spectrum.

Part 1.3 - The Insider Suit

The Insider is a suit Bruce built when he got back to Gotham after having a trip in time courtesy of Darkseid. It replicates most of the JLA's powers, mostly to a lower extent tho. It also has a recharge time between the usage of each ability. So like Batman uses willpower mode, he has to wait 24 hours to be able to use it again. However, he can use any other mode in that period of time. This can be solved though. Batman is in possession of a motherbox (Forever Evil #4)

No Caption Provided

He was in possession of another motherbox (DC Universe Presents Vol. 1 #0), which he reverse engineered. Then he took Element X from the Motherbox to amp his Brother EYE satellite.

No Caption Provided

Element X is the most powerful fuel source in DC pretty much. It powers motherboxes, which access the energy of the freakin' Source. So Bruce could fully power up the Insider Suit with the element X and make the suit much more powerful. Now, on to the Insider's feats.

========================================================================================================================================

The Insider's most powerful aspect is easily the prototype Green Lantern Ring Bruce built. The ring proved powerful enough to casually one-shot Geo-Force (Bruce Wayne: The Road Home - The Outsiders)

Scans in reverse order

This is extremely impressive, due to the fact Geo-Force can take a blast from Kyle Rayner with zero damage (The Outsiders Vol. 2 #17)

No Caption Provided

Kyle has pretty impressive energy projection feats. He's effortlessly busted Oa (Green Lantern Vol. 3 #0), meaning he is an extremely casual planet buster.

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3

Some other abilities of the Insider:

• Scan 4 and 1: Outpaces electricity. Electricity travels at 1/100th of the speed of light. (Bruce Wayne: The Road Home - Jim Gordon)
  • Scan 2: Invisibility (that's on top of the stealth suit). (Bruce Wayne: The Road Home - Batman and Robin)
  • Scan 3: Again. (Bruce Wayne: The Road Home - Batgirl)
  • Scan 5: Can forcibly BFR people. We agreed in the PM on no BFR, but this can still be used to teleport Peter's ranged attacks away from Bruce, teleport Peter around the battlefield if he needs distance, or just teleport himself if he needs distance. (Bruce Wayne: The Road Home - Red Robin)

The armor combo offers some pretty powerful weaponry, as well as decent stats and versatility.

The Plan - Part 2: Bots

No Caption Provided

Part 2.1 - Lex Luthor's Warsuit

Bruce has dossiers on every plan to kill or incap every member of the Justice League (Justice League Of America Vol. 4 #2), which includes Lex Luthor's armors. Heck, he has Luthor's tech (Justice League Of America Vol. 4 #10). Moreover, he reverse engineered every armor of every suit enhanced rouge on the JLA's database, (Batman: The Widening Gyre #1) which would obviously include Luthor and thus his Warsuit.

Meaning, Bruce has complete knowledge and the technology to make at least 10 Warsuits (although with Brother EYE's matter manip Bats can make a hundred) then send them out to act autonomously - helping Batman out in the fight. All he needs to do is put the tech together. Now let's see the Warsuit's feats.

========================================================================================================================================

Striking Power

Lex has beaten the shit out of Supergirl (Supergirl Vol. 5 #3), curbstomping her. Kara actually has a moon busting feat, so I'd say it's pretty impressive to so effortlessly curbstomp a moon level being.

No Caption Provided

Speed

He's effortlessly blitzed Supergirl (Supergirl Vol. 5 #3). And Kara is pretty fast, she took John Stewart's ring from him before he can react (Supergirl Vol. 5 #4)

In reverse order

John has casually reacted to a bloodlusted Superman, so I consider this an impressive showing of speed for Luthor's Warsuit.

Durability

Hairless Lex Luthor's (just open the first scan lol) shields have tanked a bullrush from Larfleeze, then his armor (no shields) tanked an energy blast and a blunt force construct (Action Comics #898)

This is impressive because Larfleeze has herald and teambuster lvl feats:

• Scan 1: With a single blunt force construct, Larfleeze hurts Krona The Guardian. A single Guardian is capable of giving the Green Lantern Corps a good fight. But then Krona gathered the emotional entities, which made him even more powerful and allowed him to withstand a blast from Blue Lantern Emotional Entity (bear in mind a single emotional entity boosts a person to high herald-teambuster lvl. Like Sinestro amped with Parallax solo-stomped several Guardians, and fought the First Lantern (easily mid-high teambuster lvl) decently) and several Indigo Lanterns. So Krona is solidly teambuster lvl. (Green Lantern Vol. 4 #60)
  • Scan 2: Some of Larfleeze' constructs godstomp John Stewart. John has feats like containing MMH in a construct, one-shotted Yellow Lanterns, etc. (Green Lantern Vol. 4 #41)
  • Scan 3: Larfleeze' constructs no sell blasts from several Guardians. Again, a single Guardian is capable of giving the Green Lantern Corps a good fight. (Green Lantern Vol. 4 #41)
  • Scan 4: One-shots Atrocitus with one blast. Even without his Red Lantern Ring, Atrocitus has given a good fight to rookie Hal and Sinestro (as a Green Lantern. But even as a GL, Sinestro had feats like tanking a planet busting energy attack). (Uncited)

Part 2.2 - Amazo

Bruce has reverse engineered everything in the JLA trophy room, including Amazo (Justice League Of America Vol. 2 #7). I highlighted Amazo's head to make it clear.

No Caption Provided

Since he reverse engineered Amazo, he thus knows how to make it and will make it. Then he'll wear one, and have the other Amazo autonomous like they normally are. As for the precise number of Amazos he'll make, that depends on how much you amp Peter. But for now, let's say 5 Amazos. Now AFAIK the last time the JLA fought Amazo (and thus the version that would be in the trophy room) was in JLA #27, so I'll be using feats from that version.

====================================================================================

This version had the combined powers and tech of:

• Superman
  • Wonder Woman
  • Kyle Rayner
  • Wally West
  • Martian Manhunter
  • Steel
  • Aquaman
  • Plastic Man
  • Powergirl
  • Bloodwynd
  • Obsidian
  • Lightray
  • Elongated Man
  • Firestorm
  • Fire
  • Black Lightning
  • Booster Gold
  • The Creeper
  • Captain Atom
  • The Ray
  • Blue Beetle (Ted Kord)
  • Mr. Miracle
  • Green Lantern Jade

Imagine all that strength, speed, striking power and durability stacked together..anyway, let's cover Amazo Vs. The JLA (which includes Aquaman, Kyle Rayner, Superman, Plastic Man, Batman, Wonder Woman, Steel, Martian Manhunter, Huntress, and Zauriel) (JLA #27)

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4Gallery image 5Gallery image 6

Let's see how Amazo stomped the JLA:

• Scan 1: Casually overpowers Steel with his strength
  • Scan 2: Ragdolls Kyle Rayner, Steel and The Flash with an AoE GL blast, shooting them before they can react. Then he casually draws blood from and hits back Kyle Rayner (mid-high herald lvl), reacts to the Flash rushing him and one-shots him with an energy blast. Wally has several FTL+ and picosecond lvl feats. A picosecond is equal to 1/1000 nanoseconds. In comparison, a single nanosecond is lightspeed.
  • Scan 3: Ragdolls Aquaman, almost one-shotting him. Aquaman has tanked his from MMH and Wonder Woman.
  • Scan 4: Plastic Man springs on Amazo, but Amazo creates a tornado using Flash's speed - getting PM off of him. Then he takes a bullrush from MMH with zero damage (same MMH that drew blood from Superboy Prime), then casually burns his shoulder with heat vision
  • Scan 5: Beats the living shit out of Superman, takes a bullrush from him with no real damage, then one-shots Steel with an energy blast
  • Scan 6: Amazo stands victorious over the JLA, then sees the JLA's reserve members coming to fight him

Overall a nice teambuster showing for Amazo. But let's see his showing against the reserve members which includes Blue Beetle (Ted Kord), The Creeper, Elongated Man, Aztek, Fire, Black Lightning, Mr. Miracle, The Ray, Booster Gold, Captain Atom, Firestorm, Bloodwynd, Powergirl and Obsidian. (JLA #27)

https://imgur.com/gallery/APk4eDn

Now let's analyze the fight:

• Scan 1-2: Amazo completely no sells a punch from Powergirl (who has beat up Ultraman with the help of Supergirl, the physical equal of Superman) and an energy blast from Captain Atom (who has seriously damaged OMACs. And OMACs have energy durability feats like no selling blast from John Stewart and heat vision from Supergirl at the same time). Then he places the JLA in energy bubbles that contain them
  • Scan 3: Ragdolls the JLA with a strike
  • Scan 4-5: In these scans we see the JLA laid on the ground, all curbstomped. Then Superman comes in, looking like someone beat the snot out of him, and announces the JLA is disbanded which deactivates Amazo as his task is destroying the JLA but now there isn't even a JLA

So in short, Amazo curbstomped the JLA and their reserve members. But I would like to note Obsidian's power level. Obsidian has significantly damaged Alan Scott (who has no sold attacks from Supergirl and Powergirl and stomped Kyle Rayner), one-shotted Kyle Rayner's constructs, etc. Yet Amazo ragdolls him. I think I've sufficiently shown Amazo is a solid teambuster lvl character. The fact that he has the powers of characters previously mentioned stacked together alone makes him a teambuster lvl character. Now on to some specific powers and abilities that Amazo has access to, which make it easy to beat Peter.

====================================================================================

Attacks That Ignore Durability/One-Shot Moves

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4Gallery image 5Gallery image 6Gallery image 7Gallery image 8Gallery image 9
  • Scan 1: Captain Atom can manipulate atoms, here he transforms Maul from his bulky form to a human - rearranging his atoms. AFAIK your durability doesn't change your atoms getting rearranged. So Bruce can use this ability to kill Peter, don't think I need to explain the possibilities. (Captain Atom: Armageddon #4)
  • Scan 2: Green Lantern Rings can phase blasts through people's heads, ignoring durability. (Uncited)
  • Scan 3: Wally West can vibrate through solids. Now, kinetic energy lingers in Wally's slipstream and excites to critical mass the molecules of anything he phases through. This means whatever he phases through explodes. (Uncited)
  • Scan 4-5: Green Lantern rings can fry synapses. (Green Lantern Vol. 5 #12)
  • Scan 6: Green Lantern Rings can depower character, Hal even used it to depower an Alien Vampire that was stomping the JLA. Might depower Parker Particles Amped Spider-Man. (Batman Confidential #53)
  • Scan 7: Martian Manhunter's telepathy is enough to effortlessly thrust himself into Spectre's mind. (JLA #35)
  • Scan 8: Another depowering feat, Hal depowers Amazo. (Brave and The Bold Vol. 1 #30)
  • Scan 9: Obsidian can possess people, creating Shadow Soldiers. He makes them Shadow Soldiers by showing their inner darkness/horrors such as their past, or fears. (JSA #47)

Speed Based Abilities

In short Bruce can atomize Spidey or transmute him to death (due to Captain Atom's abilities), phase blasts through him - one-shotting him, phase through him thus exploding him, fry his synapses, arguably depower him, mind control him through MMH's telepathy, turn him to a Shadow Soldier, speed steal him which either serves as incap tactic or allows Batman to take down Peter without any resistance, and phase through all of his attacks as IIRC phasing works by lowering your density which allows you to pass right through objects. AFAIK the potency of attacks doesn't factor into that, so it wouldn't be an NLF to say Batman can phase through Pete's attacks.

Amazo has copied tech before like GL rings. So all the Amazos would copy The Hell-Bat's chest blast, energy absorption, Brother EYE's technopathy and stealth suit tech.

The Plan - Part 3: Brother EYE

No Caption Provided

Brother EYE was a super spy satellite Bruce built after some members of the JLA erased his memory, thus making him completely untrustworthy of superheroes. So, he built Brother EYE to spy on everyone. It also comes with some pretty cool abilities like technomorphing, matter manipulation, and technopathy. It took a month and a half for Batman to build, but he had to build it from scratch back then, he should be capable of rebuilding it in a week or two now.

Part 3.1 - Technopathy

There's pretty much nothing stopping Brother EYE from hacking into Peter's tech, shutting it all off. His technopathy was enough to hack the Watchtower's cameras (The OMAC Project #3)

No Caption Provided

And the Watchtower is made out of Kryptonian, Thangarian, Martian and Apokoliptian technology (can show proof if needed). That's far more advanced than Spidey's tech. Apokoliptian tech alone is on a lvl high enough to use the energies of the Source, travel outside all "universes", turn you into cosmic forces, harnessing the Omega Effect (which can do stuff like erase you from existence), etc. Unless Peter has some top tier hacking defenses, I find it incredibly likely that Apokolips has better hacking resistance than him. But if you want a more "quantified" feat of Brother EYE's technopathic abilities, have him hacking Batman himself (Infinite Crisis #3).

No Caption Provided

And Bruce has very impressive hacking feats:

• Scan 1: Hacked into 500 of Darkseid's hellspores. I believe I already mentioned how advanced Apokoliptian tech is. (Superman/Batman #12)
  • Scan 2: While busy fighting El Gaucho, Batman hacks into Leviathan's security network with a device barely as sophisticated as a cellphone. Yes, he isn't hacking into extremely advanced tech. But the fact he can hack with a device barely as sophisticated as a cellphone while busy fighting another person is strait up meme tier. (Batman Incorporated Vol. 2 #4)
  • Scan 3: In seconds he hacks into an Kryptonian ship's logs. Kryptonian tech has been enough to travel across the universe, build high tier battle mecha, their normal guns have hurt Superman decently, their forcefield tech no sold hits from Alan Scott, Captain Marvel, Jay Garrick and Hal Jordan, they can harness the energies of stars in solar grenades, their empire spanned galaxies, etc. (Superman/Batman #64)

As you can see Bruce's hacking feats are pretty good meaning he could fight back top tier hacking, yet EYE still hacks into his creator's tech casually. So I believe Brother EYE can hack into and shut off Peter's technology.

Part 3.2 - Matter Manipulation

Big Brother showcased matter manipulation before, transmuting some of the ground and stuff into a huge metal dome (Countdown #20) that covered a city to multi city block range (Countdown #15)

Scan 2 and 3 are in reverse order

If Amazo's Captain Atom powers don't work, then this could be used to atomize Peter. Even better, it can be used to create any tech Bruce wants and/or needs on the fly.

Part 3.3 - Keeping Brother EYE Safe

To keep it safe, we can simply put it somewhere on the planet, somewhere where the fight won't be mainly taking place. Brother EYE's technopathy certainly has the range to work from a distance. EYE has accessed all Earth databases, as well as several alien ones (Countdown #28)

No Caption Provided

Part 3.4 - Preliminary Counters

"Did Batman made Brother EYE's technopathy and matter manip tech?" has been an often debated topic between us. Brother EYE's technopathy was first showcased in Countdown To Infinite Crisis. Your argument is that Alexander Luthor gave it it's abilities based on this (Infinite Crisis #4). So you think Bruce just built a giant camera that's in space, spying on every superhero and supervillain.

No Caption Provided

The thing is, technopathy was shown pre-Alexander Luthor amp. It was shown during the period where Maxwell Lord hijacked Brother EYE and took control of him. And Maxwell Lord never amped EYE. Meaning, technopathy was purely Batman's tech. As for matter manip, Alexander Luthor upgraded EYE so that it would be capable of remapping the multiverse and redirecting the Cosmic Tuning Fork's energies to Pre Crisis Earth 2 Superman, thus recreating the multiverse. In the scans I showed in matter manip section, Brother EYE used some effort in city-multi city block lvl matter manip. I highly doubt the same character that took some effort in multi city block matter manip would be capable of multiversal lvl tasks such as remapping the multiverse and redirecting the Cosmic Tuning Fork's energy. Plus, if it was matter manip then how would have EYE redirected the Tower's energies? He would need to transmute the tower's energy, which he obviously didn't. He just redirected it, as stated above. So yeah, Bruce built Brother EYE's technopathy and matter manip tech.

The Plan - Part 4: Tech and Gear

Part 4.1 - Psycho Pirate's Medusa Mask

Currently Bruce is in possession of the Psycho Pirate's mask (Dark Days: The Casting), or if you prefer "The Medusa Mask"

No Caption Provided

This mask essentially manipulates emotions, and can be used for a variety of effects:

• Scan 1: Manipulates firefighters so that they're terrified of fire. Could be used to make Spidey so scared that he won't fight. Or make him so scared of light that he kills himself. (Blackest Night: Superman #2)
  • Scan 2: Forces several Qwardians to flee in terror. Same as above. (Deadman: Dead Again #1)
  • Scan 3: Makes Ultraman calm. Could be used to keep Peter from fighting. (Animal Man Vol. 1 #22)
  • Makes Mr. Terrific insane, forcing him to fight his teammates. (JSA: Classified #3)

Correct me If I'm wrong, but Spider-Man doesn't have any counters for the above.

Part 4.2 - Joker Toxin

Furthermore, a weapon that might be useful is Joker's newest Joker Toxin. Batman had analyzed it (Batman Vol. 2 #36), so all he has to do is create the toxin. You can see this toxin infected characters like Superman and Wonder Woman, who have shown immunity to diseases before. So it should easily infect Peter.

No Caption Provided

He's had enough resources to develop more advanced chemicals and such in the past:

• Scan 1: Developed a compound that transmuted a wall to a liquid. (Green Arrow Vol. 3 #75)
  • Scan 2: Created a Lazarus pit. Lazarous pits can heal all injuries, resurrect people and even grant immortality (for clarification, immortality against aging). (Year One: Batman/Ra's Al Ghul #2)
  • Scan 3: Made a broad based anti-toxin, that cures this same Joker Toxin. (Batman Vol. 2 #36)

Part 4.3 - The Bind Of Veils

The Bind Of Veils is a magical artifact Bruce tracked on the magical black market. The relic is literally the antithesis of Wonder Woman's lasso, instead of forcing you to say the truth it makes you see a lie, specifically an illusion. Batman used it to success on Wonder Woman (Batman Vol. 2 #35). Like he did here, Bats could give Peter the illusion that he already won which allows him to easily use any of his hax abilities or serve as incap tactic. Once the Bind touches Peter, it's game over.

No Caption Provided

Part 4.4 - Neural Chaff

Bruce reverse engineered Prometheus' helmet (JLA #38), meaning he'll build it in this battle. His helmet is capable of producing a "neural chaff" (JLA #17). This gives thoughts the flu, essentially disorganizing them. Prometheus used it on Kyle Rayner, rendering his willpower to that of a heroin addict.

Scan 2 and 3 are in reverse order

Meaning, Spidey can't even think properly anymore, let alone fight.

Part 4.5 - Shrink Ray

Batman has a shrink ray that can shrink you down to microscopic size (Superman/Batman #58). It's not portable enough to be used in combat but the Amazos can just copy it. With Peter shrunken down, his amped durability should be significantly lower so that he gets taken down quick. Or it could just be used as incap.

Summary:

• He has hordes of Warsuits protecting him
  • Batman is effectively boosted to solid teambuster lvl, along with several teambuster lvl Amazos backing him up
  • Bruce has a lot of versatility and options for wins
  • He can take over Peter's tech and make whatever he wants using EYE's matter manip

#34 Posted by deactivated-5b0ff1f569a57 (4213 posts) - - Show Bio
#35 Edited by EmpressOfDread (12367 posts) - - Show Bio

@causeimbatman:

previously recorded, and she previously recorded Clark lifting Earth for 5 days...to exceed that, you would have to be a planet buster, at least.

Not interfering or anything, just asking how is this planet busting ? Because from what I know the amount of energy required to completely decimate a planet-ary mass is not the same as to move that much mass or lift it. This is however a question, I am inclined to be proven wrong, with math obviously.

The scan that you used is equivalent to planet shaking. That clocks in a continental+ level. This is considering the fact than in the scan he is delivering blows that can easily topple mountains. Aka multi-mountain level at the very least as implied in the narration.

No Caption Provided

EDIT: Also t4v I might or might not vote. But lets see.

#36 Posted by Kevd4wg (12484 posts) - - Show Bio

Tag, after what I've seen Spider-man do in prep, this should be interesting

Still not sure how Spidey is more dangerous than Brother Eye.

#37 Edited by blackspidey2099 (6504 posts) - - Show Bio

@causeimbatman said:

@blackspidey2099: it’s up. And don’t worry, it’s actually just 25 pages.

Nice post. Thankfully it isn't 60+ pages, LOL! Anyways, considering 90% of your post isn't stuff Bruce did himself and is instead just reverse engineering things or things he has acquired, I think it proves Peter is more intelligent. ;) jkkk

Now, I just need to prove Peter wins the prep battle despite being handicapped... :)

Avatar image for deactivated-5b17f1b84ea5f
#38 Posted by deactivated-5b17f1b84ea5f (1752 posts) - - Show Bio

T4V

#39 Posted by Darthjhawk (5339 posts) - - Show Bio

Hopefully this goes well, I already have a shaky feeling about this. T4V

#40 Posted by deactivated-5b0ff1f569a57 (4213 posts) - - Show Bio
#41 Posted by deactivated-5b0ff1f569a57 (4213 posts) - - Show Bio
#42 Posted by EmpressOfDread (12367 posts) - - Show Bio
#43 Posted by blackspidey2099 (6504 posts) - - Show Bio

@blackspidey2099: 50% actually. And look who’s talking...anyway, how is Peter handicapped?

Ehh, I counted 1 more acquisition/reverse-engineered thing than Bruce's own tech. I was just joking BTW.

As for the handicap:

Didn’t you make Peter Star+ lvl or something? I only have an argument or two for Bruce to be on that lvl, and they aren’t feats to use in a CaV. Let’s stick to mid teambuster so Amazo Level characters.

That's what I meant. It isn't an issue though; that whole post of mine was just meant to be a bit of a joke. :P Guess it wasn't really as funny as I thought...

#44 Edited by blackspidey2099 (6504 posts) - - Show Bio

Spider-Man: The World's Greatest Superhero

"Don't you get it yet? Why I win? Why I always beat you in the end? Because I never give up! I always find a way!" - Peter Parker

Bio:

Doesn't everyone know who Spider-Man is? Well, I'll recap it anyway. Teenage science prodigy Peter Parker had been orphaned at a young age, leaving him to be raised by his Aunt May and Uncle Ben. Attending a science demonstration, he was bitten by a radioactive spider, granting him amazing powers. After using his engineering ingenuity to invent a chemical that behaved similarly to spider-silk, and an apparatus with which to use it, he decided to use his abilities in search of fame and fortune. However, disaster struck, and his uncle was killed by a criminal he had earlier ignored, thinking it beneath him to aid the police. Learning that with great power there must also come great responsibility, he then became the crime-fighting superhero called Spider-Man!

As Peter grew up, his responsibilities as Spider-Man often overshadowed his civilian life, leading him to waste away much of his talent. However, he struck a lucky break, impressing scientific genius Max Modell with his vast intellect and resourcefulness, leading him to a job at world-famous scientific research firm Horizon Labs. He soon lost this job as a battle with Doctor Octopus lead to Doc Ock possessing Spider-Man's body in a vain bid to become a superior hero, which resulted in most of his personal relationships being demolished by the arrogant personality of Ock. However, when Peter returned to his body, he was in command of a small start-up firm created by Ock. Soon, Peter's genius inventions turned the struggling start-up to a multibillion dollar firm which built all of SHIELD's tech and was a huge hit with consumers worldwide. Unfortunately, Peter was soon forced to sacrifice all his newfound power to stop HYDRA and Doctor Octopus from getting his technology. Despite the setback, Peter continues to fulfill his great responsibility, fighting for the weak and downtrodden everywhere!

Powers:

I think Spider-Man's powers are pretty dope, but I won't go into all of them since most really aren't going to make a huge difference in this battle. Except for possibly his greatest power...

Spider-Sense (+ Speed)

Spider-Man is so quick that he can dodge pretty much any attack you have to throw at him just with his own powers (let alone the amps I'm going to give him later). When combined with his Spider-Sense, which lets him know an attack is coming before it is even fired, there are no attacks he can't dodge.

1: Here's a quick run-down of the capabilities which Peter's Spider-Sense affords him - notice how Peter says it doesn't let him be caught by surprise. (Spider-Man Vol. 1 #26)

2: Spider-Sense slows time to a crawl, such that Peter is always 10 steps ahead. (Spectacular Spider-Man Vol. 2 #2)

3: Spider-Sense takes a 360 degree snapshot of Peter's surroundings. (Marvel Knights: Spider-Man #8)

4 - 5: Spider-Man's spider-sense lets him position his body to minimize harm from attacks he can't dodge - in this case, he moves in a way so that tracking bullets miss all his vital organs. (Amazing Spider-Man #572)

6: Spider-Man dodges a lightning blast after it is fired. (Amazing Spider-Man #198)

7: Spider-Man dodges energy blasts traveling at light speed. (Amazing Spider-Man #336)

8: Spider-Man's Spider Sense lets him dodge a few light blasts while blinded. (Spectacular Spider-Man #3)

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4Gallery image 5Gallery image 6Gallery image 7Gallery image 8

In this battle, Peter's dodging capacity will be significantly increased due to the amp he will be giving his speed, as I will detail below.

Physical Amps:

So, that was fun, but now I'm going to get to the meat of this battle: prep time. Specifically, I will introduce the physical boosts Peter will be giving himself in this section.

Parker Particles

A large aspect of Peter's prep time which he can use to further empower himself is his mastery of Parker Particles, a hyper-kinetic form of energy tied into the forces of universal expansion itself.

Amazing Spider-Man #692
Amazing Spider-Man #692

According to Reed Richards himself, someone empowered by Parker Particles will have power that grows without limit, and greater in magnitude than either the Hulk or Sentry.

Amazing Spider-Man #692

Specifically, they grant powers including enhanced strength, enhanced durability, energy projection, matter manipulation, force fields, enhanced speed, flight, etc. - as can be seen with the example of Alpha, aka Andy Maguire.

Amazing Spider-Man #692; Alpha: Big Time #1

Although Alpha received his powers by accident, Peter has built a machine which can control Parker Particles and both give and remove them from a recipient.

Amazing Spider-Man 694; Alpha: Big Time #1 (x2)

This should prove he can power himself up with the Parker Particles.

But that's enough with the statements for now - let's move onto the feats.

Parker Particles: Enhanced Strength

So, the first feat I'd like to present is Alpha's showing against the giant monster Giganto:

Amazing Spider-Man #692

As we can see, Alpha casually one-shots the monster. Based on the first page of the set of scans, we can see the Thing is barely able to do any damage to Giganto. Furthermore, the Grey Hulk was hardly able to damage Giganto in their encounter (Fantastic Four #348). Thus, Parker Particles give striking power significantly greater than either the Thing or Grey Hulk.

However, that's not the best feat I have. Alpha was able to, with a bullrush, significantly hurt Terminus with his strength and striking power.

Amazing Spider-Man #694
Amazing Spider-Man #694

For reference, Terminus (and variants/others who wear his armor) has extremely impressive physical durability.

Even a Stage 3 Terminus (the one Alpha fought was Stage 4) was able to stomp the likes of Machine Man and Iron Man, completely unharmed.

Iron Man Vol. 1 Annual #11

While Iron Man is pretty well known, for a better idea of Machine Man's strength and durability, you can see this battle between Hulk and Machine Man (Incredible Hulk Vol. 1 #235-237), which Machine Man wins.

A Stage 4 Terminus is even more durable, to the point where the likes of Thor and Hercules cannot even begin to harm one physically - in fact, Hercules knocks himself out trying to hurt a stage 4 Terminus.

Thor Vol. 1 Annual #15 (x3); West Coast Avengers Vol. 2 Annual #5 (x2)

By scaling, this should put Alpha's strength at a Thor++ striking level, since he could significantly hurt someone who Thor couldn't even harm.

Since Peter has his own base powers, as well as more time to grow his Parker Particles-enhanced powers, his strength after a month should be significantly higher than even that... I'd say Peter could even one-shot Batman, but since you wanted me to cap his power at teambuster levels, I think it's fair to say Peter will be strong enough to fight with Batman, and any of his armors, during this battle (TBH I honestly don't know what teambuster levels are exactly LOL).

Parker Particles: Enhanced Speed

This is going to be short since there's really only one quantifiable speed feat for Alpha.

Amazing Spider-Man #694

Alpha flies from Tokyo to Manhattan before Peter can finish saying the word Manhattan. According to Google, that's a distance of 10836 km. Low-balling this feat and saying it took him a full second to get there, a simple distance over time calculation gives a speed of 10,836 km/s or, using this calculator, approximately 3% the speed of light. If we use a more accurate estimation that the entire word took a second to say (so the last syllable took a third of a second to say) that's about 10% light speed. Pretty impressive! As I said above, in combination with his Spider-Sense, this will make him virtually untouchable in combat.

Parker Particles: Enhanced Durability

This will be another short section as well, since Alpha only has literally one durability feat (since most of his battles are just him curbstomping whoever he fights).

Alpha: Big Time #4

We can see that Alpha (who at that time was only able to access roughly 10% of his power) is durable enough to no-sell a lightning blast from Thor. It seems unlikely that Thor was holding back, because the bad guy was durable enough to not be one-shotted by Alpha. So yeah, kinda an ehh durability feat for Peter when he powers himself up. He should be at least 10 times more durable than that (since he will use 100% of the power and will have a lot of time to further grow in power), but it's hard to say exactly how durable he would be.

Parker Particles: Energy Projection

For this, I will once again be looking at Alpha's fight with Terminus, except discussing his energy blasts rather than strength.

Amazing Spider-Man #694 (x2); Alpha: Big Time #1

Alpha basically singlehandedly beats Terminus, and we can see he does it mainly with his energy projection powers. (The reason I say it singlehandedly is because, in the comic, all the Avengers except Captain America go to stop planes from crashing when Alpha's blasts knock them out - plus, in my third image, we see it was only Alpha actually fighting)

This proves his energy projection is super impressive, since Terminus has unbelievably good energy durability.

1 - 2: Garokk, being mind-controlled by Terminus to wear Terminus armor, no sells Dazzler's and Havok's best energy blasts and is unharmed by Storm's lightning. Terminus says that he has ripped the hearts out of living stars, which is super impressive. (Uncanny X-Men Vol. 1 Annual #12)

3: Thor's energy projection from Mjolnir has no effect on Terminus. (Thor Vol. 1 Annual #15)

4: Neither Iron Man's repulsors nor Human Torch's flames do any damage to Stage 4 Terminuses. (West Coast Avengers Vol. 2 Annual #5)

5 - 10: A Terminus formed by mind-controlled Moloids forced to amalgamate and wear his armor is unharmed by Silver Surfer's energy blast until the blast gives the Moloids control of their minds back, so they unamalgamate and leave the armor vacant. The armor stays unharmed. There's also a tidbit from Surfer saying Terminus is more feared than even Galactus through the galaxies. (Fantastic Four Vol. 3 #3/4)

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4Gallery image 5Gallery image 6Gallery image 7Gallery image 8Gallery image 9Gallery image 10

This should put Alpha's energy projection above Silver Surfer's, and even at a star++ level of energy projection. On Peter, that should be more than enough, again, to one-shot Batman. But, since you wanted the Parker Particles to be handicapped at teambuster levels, let's just say they can definitely put the hurt on Bruce.

Parker Particles: Matter Manipulation

This is going to be my last section on the power of Parker Particles. The Parker Particles don't really have super-impressive matter manipulation feats, since Alpha only ever used it when he was mostly depowered. However, matter manipulation in itself is still very impressive, and unless Bruce can counter it and shield all his gear from it, it's a pretty good trump card for Peter to use.

One of the main uses Alpha showed for matter manipulation was creating clothing out of thin air, or transforming air into clothing or vice versa.

Alpha: Big Time #1 (x2); Alpha: Big Time #2

Given Peters technical knowledge, and the fact that he will have access to the full power of the Parker Particles, it's reasonable to say Peter could create materials other than just clothing - such as adamantium (Especially since he has prior experience with molecular manipulation from when he was Captain Universe, and has even turned webbing into adamantium before in Amazing Spider-Man #328).

He can also heal people using his matter manipulation:

Alpha: Big Time #5
Alpha: Big Time #5

As shown above, when Alpha's mom was dying from asphyxiation, he was able to use his matter manipulation powers to fix her up. This shows Peter, with those powers, should be able to heal people - as well as shows that the power works on organic/living beings, which is important for my next point.

Other than that, he can use matter manipulation to instantly atomize items.

Alpha: Big Time #1; Alpha: Big Time #5

Unless Bruce and his tech have proven resistance to such a type of attack, that should be an easy way to insta-kill them and win for Peter.

Parker Particles: Conclusion

Since this bit was so long, I thought I'd make a mini-conclusion for it to sum up all the points I made.

Overall, empowering himself with the Parker Particles is a surefire way for Peter to become at least a physical equal with your prepped-up Batman, as well as granting him the possible ability to instantly disable some of your tech (and maybe even kill your team) with his matter manipulation abilities. This can be seen by the fact that Alpha, a young child with no experience and no prior powers, had Thor++ striking strength, star++ energy projection, massively hypersonic/relativistic speed, and the ability to use matter manipulation on both organic and inorganic items. Considering the power of Parker Particles grows with time, and Alpha only used them for a few days before being depowered, Peter should be much more powerful with them - but since that's speculation, let's ignore that for now and stick to the feats, which should be more than enough for this battle.

Spider-Armor

In addition to the Parker Particles, I'll also be equipping Peter with his armor. For now, I'll keep the showings to durability and other miscellaneous stuff for now. If I need to come back and show feats for other aspects of the armor, I will later.

Energy Durability

1: The Spider-Armor protects Peter from Hyperion's Atomic Vision with minimal damage (Amazing Spider-Man Vol. 4 #14).

2 - 3: The Spider-Armor protects Peter from 2 of Shiklah's Specter of the Manticore blasts, though he is weakened by the blast (Spider-Man/Deadpool #15). The Scepter of the Manticore can emit at least an exajoule in its blasts, since it was able to power the Sandman device which requires at least an exajoule to power.

4 - 5: The Spider-Armor protects Peter from the energy of the Zodiac Key (Amazing Spider-Man Vol. 4 #11). For reference, the Zodiac Key can one-shot an entire team of Avengers and one-shot classic Iron Man.

Physical Durability

1 - 3: The Spider-Armor leaves Peter mostly unharmed from a punch by a bloodlusted Collective Man with the strength of everyone in China. (All-New Inhumans #6) For reference, Collective Man was able to destroy US Agent's vibranium (not proto-adamantium) shield with a single strike in Mighty Avengers #28.

4: The Spider-Armor leaves Peter mostly unharmed from a kick by an angry Dracula, (Deadpool Vol. 4 #29) who can even stagger the Silver Surfer.

5 - 7: The Spider-Armor leaves Peter unhurt from a hit by Regent, and even protects him from multiple hits with Thor level strength delivered at Quicksilver's speed. Regent has the powers of heroes including Hyperion, Thor, Vision, Nova, Colossus, etc. (Amazing Spider-Man Vol. 4 #14/15)

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4Gallery image 5Gallery image 6Gallery image 7

Healing

1 - 2: The armor heals where it is torn (Peter Parker: The Spectacular Spider-Man #5).

3 - 4: The armor heals where it is damaged (Civil War II: Amazing Spider-Man #1).

5: Even the wings Peter built for Mockingbird have a self-repair function (Amazing Spider-Man #794).

Other Stuff

1: The armor has mask filters (Civil War II: Amazing Spider-Man #2).

2 - 5: The armor has impressive targeting systems (Amazing Spider-Man Vol. 4 #8) which help Peter tag Blur (Squadron Supreme Vol. 4 #11), and fire tracking shots which can tag Cloak as he teleports (Amazing Spider-Man Vol. 4 #8) and the Wasp (Avengers Vol. 7 #1.MU).

6 - 10: The armor has sensors which have contrast, infrared, and ultraviolet modes (Spider-Man/Deadpool #9), X-Ray modes (Clone Conspiracy #1), medical scanners (Captain America FCBD 2016), and can detect magical (Amazing Spider-Man Vol. 4 Annual #1) and extradimensional (since the Zodiac Key is an extradimensional energy source) (Amazing Spider-Man Vol. 4 #10 ) energy.

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4Gallery image 5Gallery image 6Gallery image 7Gallery image 8Gallery image 9Gallery image 10

The sensors and targeting systems will be especially useful for Peter to figure out what sorts of attacks Bruce is using as well as help him tag Bruce with his own attacks.

Technology:

Now that that's over with, I will go on to introduce the actual tech Peter will be bringing to this fight - most of which can just hard-counter Bruce's own equipment.

Webbing

So, at first glance, you might be thinking I'm crazy for bringing up webbing in a battle against the almighty Batgod. Rest assured, I'm not, and the webbing I will be bringing up is far from Peter's regular formula of the adhesive.

Concrete Webbing

This is basically a much stronger version of Peter's regular webbing. It may be able to hinder Bruce.

1: Just a few strands of it can hold up an entire skyscraper (Amazing Spider-Man Vol. 4 #6).

2: It can hold back the Hulk (Amazing Spider-Man Vol. 4 #10).

3: It can capture an older Iron Man armor - not a knock off but an actual Stark design (Agents of SHIELD #6).

Z-Metal Webbing

This is basically tech that can redirect and absorb electricity to disable electronics or shock people. It has nothing to do with actual webbing. Depending on how resistant Bruce's tech is to energy absorption, this may disable any tech that it makes contact with.

1: It absorbs Iron Man's repulsors (Amazing Spider-Man Vol. 4 #12).

2 - 3: It disables Silver Sable's Symkarian Stealth Tech (Amazing Spider-Man Vol. 4 #26).

4: It can create an EMP by using any nearby magnets (Amazing Spider-Man Vol. 4 #4).

Magnetic Webbing

Since Bruce will be remote controlling some of his tech via electronic signals, Peter's magnetic webbing should easily disable it.

1: The magnetic webbing blocks all radio frequencies and stops the signal from a trigger getting to explosives (Amazing Spider-Man #656).

2: The magnetic webbing blocks all radio waves (Amazing Spider-Man #675).

3: The magnetic webbing blocks any outside signals remote-controlling Doc Ock's tech (Amazing Spider-Man #686).

Impulse Jammer Webbing

Peter also developed a chemical which can block brain impulse signals. So, if Bruce controls his tech via technopathy or by using his mind in some other way, Peter can spray this on his tech to make him lose control. Peter could also theoretically convert it into an aerosol, since if Bruce breathed it, it would block him from being able to think (since his brain impulses would be blocked from each neuron to neuron).

Amazing Spider-Man #90

It seems pretty clear that most of these webbing types all offer good solutions to a lot of Bruce's tech.

Omniharmonic Mesh

One of the things Peter can bring to this battle is his revolutionary omniharmonic mesh, which can bend waves around it.

No Caption Provided

It has extremely impressive stealth and sonic shielding capabilities, ensuring Batman can't detect Spidey.

Stealth Capabilities

Due to its wave bending abilities, the suit can warp light and sound, making its wearer completely invisible to people not wearing specific eyepieces Peter invented.

Amazing Spider-Man #650/651

In this battle, since Peter will be on his own, he doesn't need to make it possible to see or hear at all, even with eye/earpieces. Thus, he can make the stealth capabilities even better.

The stealth tech does have impressive feats.

When Kaine wore the suit, an Assassin's Guild infrared visor was unable to see him (as long as he was in stealth mode), and even Iron Man, in his Bleeding Edge armor, was unable to see Kaine, despite Kaine being literally right next to him.

Scarlet Spider Vol. 2 #17/18; Amazing Spider-Man #673

(Kaine is "the other one" to whom Iron Man refers)

However, possibly the most impressive feat it has was when Doc Ock stole Peter's stealth tech and used it to hide satellites all around the Earth. Iron Man was unable to break through the cloaking, even with the help of his Bleeding Edge armor and a high-tech "Starktech Subspace Scanner" satellite.

Amazing Spider-Man 683 (x2); Amazing Spider-Man #686; Amazing Spider-Man #651

With that in mind, it should be impossible to detect Peter's omniharmonic mesh through any of Bruce's sensor tech.

Sonic Shielding Capabilities

The suit was able to protect Kaine from a point-blank sonic/energy scream from the Queen. For reference, The Queen was able to one-shot both the Hulk and Wolverine with the same attack, from a much further distance.

Amazing Spider-Man 672

In combination with his armor, this will make sure none of Bruce's energy attacks do any significant damage.

Terminus' Lance

So, if you've got this far you already know what a beast Terminus is (and he really is a beast). You've probably also glanced over the scans showing Peter reverse-engineering his lance, though I will re-post them here for convenience.

Amazing Spider-Man #694

He says he figured out how it works and then he rebuilds that same technology into a machine which can redirect and manipulate energy. So, if nothing else, Peter can build weaponry which exhibits the energy redirection/manipulation characteristics of Terminus' Lance. I hope that scares you, because it should. To show why that is so scary, let me move onto the feats:

1 - 4: It can be used to erect a force field, which is strong enough to completely no-sell the attacks of Avengers including Iron Man, Eros, Quasar, Wonder Man, Captain Marvel (now Spectrum), etc. (Avengers Vol. 1 Annual #19).

5: It absorbs the energy/power from Mjolnir (Thor Vol. 1 Annual #15).

6 - 7: It can absorb the energy of a planet (in a moment, its rays covered all of North America and Vision said it would keep expanding for a few seconds) to destroy it since that is Terminus' mission (Avengers Vol. 1 Annual #19). The Handbook confirms it has done so to over 1000 planets.

8: It can knock Quasar out to the edge of the atmosphere with a single blast, despite him absorbing some of the energy to amp his own force field (Quasar Vol. 1 #7). Quasar's innate durability is good enough to no-sell the heat and pressure inside the Sun, and with his shields up he can no-sell blasts from a hungry Galactus.

9 - 10: It can output enough energy to one-shot Terminus himself (JLA/Avengers #1). And yeah, that is canon. I have already provided plenty of feats for Terminus' durability in the previous section.

So, overall, it is pretty clear to me that Peter with just the lance has enough versatility and power to really give Bruce a tough fight. With all the other stuff I mentioned before and will mention soon, Peter should have this battle in the bag.

Technopathy/Technomorphing Technology

Spider-Man reverse engineered Doctor Octopus' technomorphing technology into a cyber-control helmet for one of his armors.

Amazing Spider-Man #687
Amazing Spider-Man #687

Here is the first appearance of this tech, when Ock used it to take control of all machinery in New York City.

Amazing Spider-Man #600

As you can see, Ock says it works on the same mechanism he uses to control his arms, just that it has greater range. As far as I understand it, technomorphing is basically like technopathy, except that it can move and control tech/machinery which doesn't even have software - rendering it able to bypass the software. As you can see, it does work that way - which is why it can control transformers and window washers, for example.

Another example of Doc Ock using this tech can be seen here:

Superior Spider-Man #6.AU

As you can see, Doc Ock is able to use the exact same tech (he says it is based on the neural interface with his arms for both) to technomorph the Ultron drones - until Ultron's AI takes him by surprise inside cyberspace and makes him lose concentration, allowing the drones to shake off Ock's willpower and regain their programming.

There are two differences to consider though. One is that the neural interface Peter will be using is the one from Amazing Spider-Man #600, not the spider-bots which Ock used in Superior Spider-Man #6.AU. The second is that Peter will be using the device instead of Ock.

Both these differences will make Peter's technomorphing tech even more effective than Ock's was against Ultron. Peter was clearly established as Ock's superior in terms of using the technomorphing technology in Amazing Spider-Man #600, as shown in my scans. Secondly, the specialized neuro-interface tech in Amazing Spider-Man #600 was also clearly shown to be more powerful than the spider-bots in Superior Spider-Man #6.AU, as it had a much greater range (the whole city, and then the world vs just a single device per spider-bot).

As such, I am confident that Peter's technomorphing tech will work on Bruce. Since pretty much your whole prep plan relies on Bruce using tech and armors and stuff, Peter can use this tech to either completely disable them or turn them against Bruce.

Polarity Inverter

This section will be short, don't worry. Basically, as a teen, Peter modified his anti-magnetic inverter which could nullify magnetic fields into a device which could reverse the polarity of electrical fields.

Untold Tales of Spider-Man #11
Untold Tales of Spider-Man #11

If he can tag any of Bruce's tech with this, it should immediately disable it, since inverting the polarity of the electric field would mean that electrons (ie. electric current) would flow in the opposite direction from where it is intended to flow. As such, signals would not be received, and it's quite likely the entire device would be bricked since many electrical components have functions which do depend on the direction of current flow.

Just for proof that polarity inverters are something which is meant to be able to disable electronics in Marvel (since they aren't actually real things so it isn't otherwise clear what they would do), here's an example of a polarity inverter (not Spider-Man's) disabling Iron Man's armor.

Iron Man Vol. 1 #202

The device disables Stark's armor until he figures out it was a polarity inverter and then uses wires to pry it off.

Peter can easily tag Bruce with one of these and just disable his armor set-up. Even if Bruce does try to get it off, that gives Peter enough time to just straight-up one-shot him.

Enervator

The Enervator is a device Peter invented. based partially off of Dr. Curt Conner's life-force rejuvenating device. to either absorb or enhance the life-force of a living organism.

Spectacular Spider-Man Vol. 1 #34

As you can see, it is able to both drain and transfer life-force energy. Since it takes the form of literal light, it will go straight through any force fields or shields which Bruce may have (since if his shields blocked light, he wouldn't be able to see).

Bruce, despite all his armor and shields, is just a regular human underneath, so it should easily be able to drain all the vitality out of him and kill him.

Lasers

Additionally, Spider-Man will be bringing his laser technology, as shown below:

Spider-Man/Deadpool #17
Spider-Man/Deadpool #17

So, you might look at that and think: "Impressive, but a shoulder mounted power plant won't even phase the Batgod."

And you are right. However, that's not the part of the scan that is important. Instead, I'd like to direct you to where Peter says he can use the lasers to "dissect [Itsy Bitsy] at an atomic level". That's the most important aspect of this scan, since it shows that these lasers can pierce at an atomic level. In that case, they can basically bypass durability and just go straight through force fields. Although Bruce's armors and stuff are very durable, at the atomic level they are made of the same building blocks as anything else (ie. basic element atoms). As such, Peter should have no issue just decapitating Bruce through his armors (since he is OOC).

Nerve-Hacking Technology

Something else Peter can bring to the table is his nerve hacking technology. While I won't even try to argue that he can use it to mind control Bruce, since we all know how indomitable his willpower is, there are other ways it can come in handy - namely, via audiovisual manipulation.

Spider-Man/Deadpool #2

Although that was actually Mysterio forcing the people who operated the servers for Peter's tech into doing that, there's nothing preventing a morals off Peter from doing the same thing. Later, Peter makes the same tech wireless, so he doesn't even need to touch Bruce to manipulate his senses.

Spider-Man/Deadpool #17
Spider-Man/Deadpool #17

Essentially, Peter will make it such that Bruce has absolutely no clue what's going on around the battlefield. After all, how can he fight Peter if he can't see or hear anything on the battlefield? Or, Peter can broadcast random sounds and images that completely misdirect Bruce. Either way, it makes it basically impossible for Bruce to fight.

Other Tech

Anti-Metal

Spider-Man has spider-tracers made of anti-metal which can melt through any metals. If they touch any of Bruce's tech, they will melt it.

Amazing Spider-Man #651

Even if they don't actually contact any metal, anti-metal emits a field which dissolves any metals near it, as can be seen here.

Avengers Vol. 3 #22

Trans-Dimensional/Temporal Transporter

During the Spider-Verse event, Peter was given transporter devices which could traverse space and time. He kept one after the event was over and he returned to Earth.

Amazing Spider-Man Vol. 3 #15

Even if he somehow lost the device, he can easily rebuild it. The Webware devices which were Peter's signature product when he was the CEO of Parker Industries had the same design as the teleporter devices.

Amazing Spider-Man Vol. 4 #29

Peter never used them for teleporting or anything since he didn't intentionally use the same design, and when he built the Webware it wasn't intended for teleportation so he didn't realize that the design could be used for transportation. However, now that he knows that it was the same design, he can just rebuild them and he will know they can be used for teleportation and time travel. Brother Eye and the OMACs can copy the tech as well, and now our team can create portals to teleport your team and our tech to. Since BFR isn't a win condition, it can just be used to disorient Bruce or negate your plan for teleporting Spidey around.

Pym Particles

Peter has a ton of expertise with Pym Particles, as shown here:

Mosaic #4
Mosaic #4

As we can see, Peter knows more about the interaction between Pym Particles and regular matter than Hank Pym does. Thus, he clearly must have done experiments and stuff with Pym Particles, so he knows how to use them. In that case, Peter can use Pym Particles in this battle as well. For example, he can make a giant enervator device which drains life much quicker, or a giant anti-metal spider-tracer which can emit a larger field and can melt more of your tech from further away, or a giant field inverter which they can put on one of your ships to disable it completely. This also allows him to completely counter your shrink ray idea if he needs to.

Plasma Breeder

Peter built a device which can duplicate the conditions (heat and pressure) at the Sun's core:

Spider-Man/Deadpool #17
Spider-Man/Deadpool #17

I know the scan just generally says the conditions in the Sun, but since fusion only takes place in the Sun's core, it's pretty clear Peter means that (otherwise it wouldn't produce any energy). Peter can trap or teleport Bruce into his plasma breeder and fry him as another means of achieving victory in this battle.

Quick Counters:

I just want to quickly go over some of the stuff you said, as there are a few things I want to point out and question.

Hellbat

Tagging him repeatedly is pretty impressive, given Darkseid's reaction and speed feats:

Except I'm not sure how relevant it is since it seems like Darkseid wasn't even trying to dodge. In fact, it is pretty clear the whole comic that Darkseid was just toying with Bruce and didn't want to kill him right away since he wanted to make Bruce suffer first. He didn't even bother stopping Bruce from getting away

Batman and Robin Vol. 2 #37

Considering that Darkseid was not invested in trying to kill Bruce, it doesn't seem like he would have even cared to dodge. In order to use these as impressive speed feats for the Hellbat, you need to prove that Darkseid was actually trying to dodge. For example, here's an instance in Justice League Vol. 2 #5 where Darkseid didn't even bother dodging since he knew the attack wouldn't hurt him much. Even in your speed feat for Darkseid we can clearly notice that Darkseid only uses his speed in order to attack enemies; never to dodge any attacks. It isn't in character for Darkseid to do much dodging unless he thinks an enemy is really dangerous - which he didn't think Bruce was TBH.

Staggering Uxas' so much is about the same damage Superman did with a bullrush (Justice League Vol. 2 #6), meaning the Hell-Bat is at least equal (or very close) to Superman in striking power.

But that was an extremely inexperienced Superman. In Earth 2: Worlds End #26, Powergirl is able to stagger and draw blood from Darkseid with a single uppercut - for reference, she is as strong as New 52 Superman. Considering Bruce wasn't able to draw any blood from Darkseid, that means, in terms of striking power, Hellbat < Powergirl = New 52 Superman.

And Superman is a planet buster, even without a bullrush.

Well, since @empressofdread already had some issues with this, I thought I might as well bring them up here. Is N52 Supes really a planet buster?

How is this planet busting ? Because from what I know the amount of energy required to completely decimate a planet-ary mass is not the same as to move that much mass or lift it. This is however a question, I am inclined to be proven wrong, with math obviously.

The scan that you used is equivalent to planet shaking. That clocks in a continental+ level. This is considering the fact than in the scan he is delivering blows that can easily topple mountains. Aka multi-mountain level at the very least as implied in the narration.

Empressofdread

Now moving onto the battle with Eradicator.

Another fight for the Hell-Bat is Vs. The Eradicator. It's important to note Eradicator was previously matching Superman, then absorbed Clark in to himself, making Eradicator a way more powerful Superman Level being. Lois in the Hell-Bat was stomping him pretty much. Casually drew lava (the equivalent of drawing blood) from Eradicator, outsped him, no sold his energy blasts (which has been enough to hurt Superman) and overpowered him at the beginning (Superman Vol. 4 #5). Granted, in the end he did "win" but I wouldn't classify it as a win for Eradicator. He just grabbed Lois and threw her away, he didn't even damage the suit...

Firstly, I don't think Eradicator was really significantly above Superman whatsoever, even after absorbing Clark's life force. Anyways, there is absolutely no way Lois stomped Eradicator in this battle. All she did was ambush and cheap-shot him, doing literally no damage, and then get tagged and severely hurt by Eradicator's blast until Jon saved her. Then she gets another couple of sucker punch attacks on Eradicator, with Jon's help, before Eradicator recovers, having taken zero damage, and then casually takes the two out. I don't see how she outsped him considering she didn't dodge any of his attacks or tag him with anything but cheap shots. Also, she literally screamed when Eradicator blasted her, so she definitely didn't no-sell the blast. I don't see her drawing lava at all either, and she didn't overpower Eradicator - rather, she cheap-shotted him. Anyways, I find it funny you say Lois did all this casually when it was pretty clear in the book that they were fighting desperately for their lives.

Also, I don't think the feats of barely being able to hurt Eradicator were as impressive as you suggest. Jon was able to do more damage to Eradicator with his heat vision than any of Lois' hits.

Superman Vol. 4 #5

For comparison, Jon's heat vision is barely strong enough to do more than burn Superman's back a little bit.

Superman Vol. 4 #2

Overall, Lois' Hellbat showing against Eradicator was super unimpressive since it places the Hellbat's DC at below Jon's heat vision, which can barely singe Superman's back.

Other Hellbat stuff:

• Scan 1: Has tendrils that drain the fluid inside the inner ears that keeps you balanced. (Batman and Robin Vol. 2 #34)
  • Scan 2: Chest energy blast sends Darkseid flying. Darkseid has energy durability feats like no selling omega beams. Same omega beams that busted a planet, one-shotted Superman and incinerated Cyborg Superman (Cyborg Superman is capable of effortlessly no selling blasts from Pre Annihilation Silver Surfer. Even Pre Annihilation, Surfer was casually busting planets and dealt good damage to the Enslaver's ship, which dwarfs Earth in size). (Batman and Robin Vol. 2 #37)
  • Scan 3: Showcases energy absorption as it absorbs the Omega Beams. I believe I already mentioned incredibly impressive feats for the Omega Beams. (Batman and Robin Vol. 2 #37)
  • Scan 4 and 7: Darkseid rips off its wings, but the Hell-Bat just regenerates it. (Batman and Robin Vol. 2 #37)
  • Scan 5: It was forged inside the sun, so it should have Sun lvl heat resistance at least. (Batman and Robin Vol. 2 #37)
  • Scan 6: Bruce reacts to the Omega Beams, moving the Chaos Shard forward to absorb the Omega Beams. Yes, I realize Uxas' stated that the Omega Beams were attracted toward the Chaos Shard like a magnet. But Batman still reacted to it. (Batman and Robin Vol. 2 #37)

1: Cool, but it isn't useful here since Peter's ears are covered by his armor.

2: It sent him flying, sure, but the blast didn't hurt Darkseid... It seems more like Darkseid was caught by surprise since he didn't know the suit could do that.

3: I don't see any Omega Beams in this scan, so I certainly don't see it absorbing Omega Beams.

4/7: Cool, but the regeneration was slow.

5: We don't know where in the Sun, so if it was the surface of the Sun it isn't really that impressive at all.

6: Seems like you are overhyping this. It is unclear whether Bruce moved his hand while the Omega beams were in the air or if he moved his hand after the beams hit the shard and while the beams were being absorbed into the shard. The latter isn't impressive.

Stealth Suit

Since Bruce is invisible, I don't see how Spider-Man will even be able to fight him properly. Stuff like X-Ray, thermal, etc won't work due to the suit being invisible to the entire EM spectrum.

Fair enough. However, this won't really help since the Parker Particles give Peter crazy super-senses. Here are a couple snippets of how good Alpha's senses were (at 10% power):

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4Gallery image 5Gallery image 6
Alpha Big Time #3

His hearing should be good enough that he can literally hear Bruce's breathing or heartbeat or whatever and pinpoint his location through that.

Insider Suit

It also has a recharge time between the usage of each ability. So like Batman uses willpower mode, he has to wait 24 hours to be able to use it again. However, he can use any other mode in that period of time. This can be solved though. Element X is the most powerful fuel source in DC pretty much. It powers motherboxes, which access the energy of the freakin' Source. So Bruce could fully power up the Insider Suit with the element X and make the suit much more powerful.

I'm confused. How is this Element X related to solving the recharge time issue?

The Insider's most powerful aspect is easily the prototype Green Lantern Ring Bruce built. The ring proved powerful enough to casually one-shot Geo-Force (Bruce Wayne: The Road Home - The Outsiders)

This might have been impressive if it wasn't for the fact that, in this same book, Geo-Force was knocked out by a grenade from a regular grenade launcher.

Bruce Wayne: The Road Home - The Outsiders

Clearly, the author thought Geo-Force had grenade level durability, and so, when he showed the Insider suit one-shotting Geo-Force, he meant for the concussion blast to have grenade level power output. It is pretty clear that the Insider suit was absolutely not meant to have Kyle Rayner+ energy output.

The other abilities are not impressive either. Parker Particles give Peter way greater speed. I already countered invisibility, My teleportation tech counters yours.

Luthor's Warsuit

This entire plan seems like a complete stretch to me. How can we assume Bruce has the knowledge and resources to reverse engineer all of Luthor's tech when he never has done so?

Bruce has dossiers on every plan to kill or incap every member of the Justice League (Justice League Of America Vol. 4 #2), which includes Lex Luthor's armors.

Keeping track of plans doesn't mean he knows how to build every single detail... This literally doesn't prove anything showing Bruce can build a warsuit.

Moreover, he reverse engineered every armor of every suit enhanced rouge on the JLA's database, (Batman: The Widening Gyre #1) which would obviously include Luthor and thus his Warsuit.

Bruce said he studied and reverse-engineered all the confiscated tech on the suit-enhanced rogues. If the JLA didn't confiscate Luthor's warsuit, then Bruce couldn't have studied it. Once again, this is a super general and vague statement which proves nothing.

Heck, he has Luthor's tech (Justice League Of America Vol. 4 #10).

I'm glad you brought this instance up, because it would have been a perfect time for Bruce to build a ton of Warsuits if he could, since there was an army of Kryptonians attacking Earth. But the suits/drones they used were super weak.

Justice League of America Vol. 4 #10

As you can see, Cyborg's dad used everything possible from Bruce's Kryptonian Protocols, and yet the drones were being easily overwhelmed by the Kryptonians. These Kryptonians were not nearly as strong as Superman either:

Justice League of America Vol. 4 #10

If Cyborg's dad PLUS all of Bruce's Kryptonian Protocols couldn't produce tech anywhere near as powerful as a Warsuit, what makes you think Bruce can? Anyways, when they talk about Luthor's tech, all they mention is red solar radiation and artificial kryptonite. Don't you think they would have mentioned Warsuits if they had that tech available? I find this entire argument to be completely unsound on your part, since not one of your sources mentions Luthor's warsuit specifically. I don't mind accepting that Bruce can build artificial kryptonite or red solar radiation if you want, since they were mentioned. Definitely not the Warsuit though.

Amazo

If I thought the Warsuit arguments were reaching, this is even worse. Literally nowhere in this scan does it say Bruce reverse engineered anything.

Bruce has reverse engineered everything in the JLA trophy room, including Amazo (Justice League Of America Vol. 2 #7). I highlighted Amazo's head to make it clear.

I see Amazo's head, but all it says is that Bruce took everything apart. I don't see how being able to take apart Amazo's head means Bruce can build a working Amazo bot. TBH, this scan doesn't even suggest that Bruce could rebuild a working Amazo's head, let alone an entire Amazo. I don't see where you got this conclusion from.

Then he'll wear one, and have the other Amazo autonomous like they normally are.

How will he wear one? What?

In short Bruce can atomize Spidey or transmute him to death (due to Captain Atom's abilities), phase blasts through him - one-shotting him, phase through him thus exploding him, fry his synapses, arguably depower him, mind control him through MMH's telepathy, turn him to a Shadow Soldier, speed steal him which either serves as incap tactic or allows Batman to take down Peter without any resistance, and phase through all of his attacks as IIRC phasing works by lowering your density which allows you to pass right through objects. AFAIK the potency of attacks doesn't factor into that, so it wouldn't be an NLF to say Batman can phase through Pete's attacks.

Even if Bruce can make an Amazo (which he can't), that version of Amazo you showed didn't have any of these abilities. Just because the heroes have them doesn't mean we can assume Amazo has them. Actually, if Bruce built a new Amazo, what makes you think it would retain all the abilities from heroes it fought before? AFAIK every time there is a new Amazo it has to get new powers from scratch.

Brother Eye

Technopathy:

Unless Peter has some top tier hacking defenses

Unfortunately for you, he does.

Here, his armor is able to resist technopathy which is advanced enough to take over Stark's armors (Invincible Iron Man Vol. 2 #8).

Although his web-shooters were taken, his latest armors have the webshooters as part of the armor system so this couldn't happen.

As you can see Bruce's hacking feats are pretty good meaning he could fight back top tier hacking, yet EYE still hacks into his creator's tech casually.

Peter has impressive hacking/encryption feats too.

1: Peter's Webware systems are made of nanotech which can physically reconfigure and rewrite their code on the fly to stop hacking (Amazing Spider-Man Vol. 4 #2).

2: Peter hacks and does a data scrape on the Omega Drive (Punisher Vol. 8 #10). The Omega Drive has redundant self-healing firewalls at a subatomic level.

3: Peter's OS is years more advanced than Iron Man's (Amazing Spider-Man Vol. 4 #13). Should apply equally to the encryption on Peter's software.

4: Peter hacks Stark's software on the Iron Spider (Amazing Spider-Man #536).

5 - 6: Peter hacks Stark's company from a home computer (Civil War: Front Line #9).

7: Peter hacks SHIELD in minutes while being shot at by satellites and in space (Amazing Spider-Man Vol. 4 #9).

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4Gallery image 5Gallery image 6Gallery image 7Gallery image 8Gallery image 9

These are actually quantifiable feats since Stark and SHIELD both have impressive hacking resistance (I can show you feats later if you want) and the other feats are explained in detail in terms of the science as to why they are impressive. For Bruce's feats, he is just hacking things which don't have any hacking resistance feats, so you are just assuming it is impressive...

Anyways, I don't think Bruce can build technopathy for Brother EYE on his own. He stole the software from Buddy Blank (Countdown #28), and technopathy, AFAIK, is a software thing, not hardware.

Matter Manipulation:

This is definitely not Bruce's work. Brother Eye upgraded itself in Countdown #21, which actually came out before Countdown #15 and Countdown #20 (the two issues you showed for matter manipulation).

So, Brother Eye designed the matter manipulation itself. Which means Bruce had nothing to do with it, and can't build it.

To keep it safe, we can simply put it somewhere on the planet, somewhere where the fight won't be mainly taking place.

Spider-Man has teleportation and relativistic speed. He can find it.

Psycho Pirate's Mask

This mask essentially manipulates emotions, and can be used for a variety of effects:

Correct me If I'm wrong, but Spider-Man doesn't have any counters for the above.

He actually does. Not through tech, but through his sheer willpower and determination.

1 - 2: No one in SHIELD's files has as strong an ingrained identity as Peter (Amazing Spider-Man: Who Am I?).

3 - 6: Peter literally has mental antibodies to defend against telepathic attack (Mosaic #4).

In fact, Peter has thrown off emotional manipulation attacks before. For instance, here is the time he fought Psycho Man (Amazing Spider-Man #661):

So I don't see why this would faze Peter. Even if it does, he can hold it off long enough to disintegrate it with his matter manipulation.

Joker Toxin

Mask filters. 'Nuff said.

No Caption Provided

Bind of Veils:

Once the Bind touches Peter, it's game over.

Except it will be child's play for Peter to dodge what amounts to basically a rope. This will never touch Peter, and even if it touches him momentarily, it would fall off before Peter could get into the illusion.

Neural Chaff:

Bruce reverse engineered Prometheus' helmet

Except I don't see him saying he did. All he said was he spent a month dissecting the helmet, and then in that time he figured out how to wipe the disc containing all the skills of the top martial artists....

Shrink Ray:

I already mentioned Pym Particles above.

Conclusion:

• Peter will be empowered by Parker Particles, granting him strength and energy projection sufficient to significantly hurt Bruce, as well as speed at 0.1c, and matter manipulation.
  • Peter will have armor which can increase his durability, can detect magical energy, self-repair, and has targeting systems sufficient to tag Blur and a teleporting Cloak.
  • Peter will be wearing an omniharmonic mesh suit which will make him completely undetectable (in combination with the OMAC stealth tech) and near immune to sonics.
  • Peter will have Terminus' Lance, which is more than powerful enough to really hurt Bruce.
  • Peter will have technomorphing technology allowing him to take control of your tech.
  • Peter will have webbing that can block brain impulses, electronic signals, and even absorb energy.
  • Peter will have a polarity inverter which can disable any tech it touches.
  • Peter will have an enervator which he can use to steal strength from Bruce, bypassing any armors and stacking with the Hellbat’s life-drain effect.
  • Peter will have lasers that can pierce on an atomic level, thus probably bypassing Bruce's durability and shields.
  • Peter will have nerve-hacking technology to make Bruce completely hallucinate and have no idea what is actually happening on the battlefield.
  • Peter will have anti-metal which can melt Bruce's technology.
  • Peter will have teleportation technology which he can exploit to disorient Bruce.
  • Peter can use his expertise on Pym Particles in various ways to enhance or improve the efficacy of any of the other tech I've mentioned.
  • Peter will have a plasma breeder which duplicates the conditions in the Sun's core to fry Bruce.
  • Hellbat isn't as impressive as you say.
  • Bruce's stealth is countered by Peter's super senses/hearing and cosmic awareness from Parker Particles.
  • Insider Suit was also overhyped.
  • There's no way Bruce can build a working Warsuit or Amazo bot when he didn't actually do so in the past.
  • Brother EYE isn't good enough to hack Peter, and matter manipulation is invalid for this battle since Bruce didn't design that (and actually the technopathy was pirated as well).
  • Peter's fought off worse than Psycho Pirate's mask.
  • Bruce can't tag Peter with the Bind of Veils (or anything else tbh).
  • Mask Filter beats Joker Toxin.
  • Pym Particles beat Shrink Ray.
  • Bruce never reverse engineered Prometheus' helmet or neural chaff; he just figured out how Prometheus’ CD worked (at least that's all the comic says he did).
  • There’s nothing stopping Peter from disintegrating all of Bruce’s tech, or just taking control of it, or melting it with anti-metal, or completely bricking it with polarity inverters/z-metal webs the instant the battle starts.
  • RIP Brucie boy... :(
#45 Posted by blackspidey2099 (6504 posts) - - Show Bio

@lanternbatmanit's up, but I may want to make some edits over the next day or so.

Avatar image for major_hellstrom
#46 Posted by Major_Hellstrom (17354 posts) - - Show Bio

You know there is a secret technique that I recently learned that could allow your posts to be shorter yet pack as much of a ounch.

#47 Posted by TheWatcherKing (18236 posts) - - Show Bio

Damn, voting on this is really going to suck :/

Avatar image for deactivated-5b6e1b2130fed
#48 Posted by deactivated-5b6e1b2130fed (1311 posts) - - Show Bio
#49 Posted by EmpressOfDread (12367 posts) - - Show Bio

Voting on this will take a large amount time for reading.

Avatar image for stalin-is-steel
#50 Posted by Stalin-Is-Steel (3586 posts) - - Show Bio

Time to get writing some notes so I can remember everything here lol