PREDITOR VS VENOM

• 63 results
#51 Posted by Yaujtapool (7929 posts) - - Show Bio
Nobody said:
"Yaujtapool said:
"Nobody said:
"@Yaujta: The movies came first, so they would be the main source to how well a Predator can do."
I know that but do you think the director would ever let danny or arnie get killed ? Just answere that question for me ."
Why not? Heroes have lost in movies before."
Name one movie from that era (The 80s to the 90s)
#52 Posted by Static Shock (53047 posts) - - Show Bio
SSUNMAN said:
"King Saturn said:
"Danny Glover cant beat Venom...
"
I beg to differ

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
"
LMFAO!
#53 Posted by Sparda (15794 posts) - - Show Bio
Nobody said:
"@Yaujta: The movies came first, so they would be the main source to how well a Predator can do."
This would apply if it was a singular character, but I wouldn't base a species on just the showings from the movies.....especially when some of the Preds in the various movies were clearly better than others.

It'd be like comparing a standard soldier to someone who's been through Black Ops training and such, simply because they're both in the army doesn't mean that they are of similar skill (not directed at you).

Since Preds have explosive weapons and a flamethrower (the OP did say "all weapons and gadgets"), I'm still saying that the Predator will win. Venom doesn't seem to be especially smart and is generally deathly afraid of fire (from what I know). Once the Pred figures this out (if he was being serious he would use the fire-based weapons immediately anyways), it wouldn't take much. Of course, I'm open to the idea of Venom just jumping and smashing his opponent down, but they are superhuman in every way and they have multiple viewing modes. It's not too likely that he would miss Venom (I think).
#54 Posted by Yaujtapool (7929 posts) - - Show Bio
Sparda said:
"Nobody said:
This would apply if it was a singular character, but I wouldn't base a species on just the showings from the movies.....especially when some of the Preds in the various movies were clearly better than others.It'd be like comparing a standard soldier to someone who's been through Black Ops training and such, simply because they're both in the army doesn't mean that they are of similar skill (not directed at you).Since Preds have explosive weapons and a flamethrower (the OP did say "all weapons and gadgets"), I'm still saying that the Predator will win. Venom doesn't seem to be especially smart and is generally deathly afraid of fire (from what I know). Once the Pred figures this out (if he was being serious he would use the fire-based weapons immediately anyways), it wouldn't take much. Of course, I'm open to the idea of Venom just jumping and smashing his opponent down, but they are superhuman in every way and they have multiple viewing modes. It's not too likely that he would miss Venom (I think)."

Finally someone thats talking sense .
#55 Posted by Bart Simpson (618 posts) - - Show Bio
Yaujtapool said:
"King Saturn said:
"
He can , if it was in an action movie from the 90s with Glover as the main character .
VIZION2010 said:
"venom van lift upto 70 tons all he needs to do is nock his ugly head off, and venom is way too agile get hit buy any projectiles"
Yeah and the average predator is in the 5 ton range , but with weapons a well trained Elder could pull it off . Predator Elders are capable of taking down an alien queen on their own unarmed ! Venom wouldnt stand a chance against an alien queen .Predators plasma cannons produce roughly around 10 000 degrees of heat that can be very accurate or widely dispersed , im pretty sure that they move faster than any bullet and if he has a spear gun its an nigh-instant kill on Venom believe me ."

Not even. Danny Glover was a supporting character and villian against Harrison Ford in the movie Witness and survived at the end. That really says something if you can battle Indiana Jones and tell the tale.

#56 Posted by Triumphant (2578 posts) - - Show Bio

Venom

#57 Posted by Yaujtapool (7929 posts) - - Show Bio
Valor said:
"Venom"

Elder predator teaches Venom the definition of F.E.A.R .
#58 Posted by Bart Simpson (618 posts) - - Show Bio

People losing to action hero Danny Glover is not, I repeat, is NOT a bad thing. I could even go into details why it's not a bad thing. And it's way better than things like...

Getting  killed by a random sniper *cough* Captain America *cough*
Getting shot in the head and taken out by an ordinary civilian *cough* Batman *cough*
Being choked into unconsciousness by a snake *cough* Hulk *cough*
Being left a bloodied wreck by a deer *cough* Wolverine *cough*
Being taken out of a fight by Pip the Troll *cough* Iceman, Havok and Wolverine (all in the same fight no less!)*cough*
And one of my favorites, getting a shark to beat the bad guy because you failed to do so in the multiple fights you had *cough* Justice League *cough*

#59 Posted by Yaujtapool (7929 posts) - - Show Bio
Bart Simpson said:
"People losing to action hero Danny Glover is not, I repeat, is NOT a bad thing. I could even go into details why it's not a bad thing. And it's way better than things like...Getting  killed by a random sniper *cough* Captain America *cough*Getting shot in the head and taken out by an ordinary civilian *cough* Batman *cough*Being choked into unconsciousness by a snake *cough* Hulk *cough*Being left a bloodied wreck by a deer *cough* Wolverine *cough*Being taken out of a fight by Pip the Troll *cough* Iceman, Havok and Wolverine (all in the same fight no less!)*cough*And one of my favorites, getting a shark to beat the bad guy because you failed to do so in the multiple fights you had *cough* Justice League *cough*"
To true
#60 Posted by King Saturn (223169 posts) - - Show Bio
Static Shock said:
"SSUNMAN said:
"King Saturn said:
"
I beg to differ

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
"