Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#52  Edited By Floopay

@jwalser3 said:

@@nick_hero22: Bugs are almost always tagged by bullets. Wolverine can dodge point blank bullets. Wolverine is faster I don't know how else to explain it, he isn't going to just run into a plasma attack. He is going to be well aware of the Predators location so range attacks wont work.

Wolverine has better

• Speed
  • Durability
  • Fighting Skills

Elder Predator has

• Tech

For some one who has fought the Hulk, a Predator shouldn't be a problem.

You mean for someone who gets murderstomped by the Hulk in all of their encounters....Honestly, losing to the Hulk isn't much of a feat, I can name at least 50 people who have lost to the Hulk.

Predator probably has speed too, and probably matches Wolverine in fighting skills. Plus his tech gives him things like medical kits, and dual plasma canons, etc.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Vengance101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#53  Edited By Vengance101

@jwalser3 said:

@@nick_hero22: Bugs are almost always tagged by bullets. Wolverine can dodge point blank bullets. Wolverine is faster I don't know how else to explain it, he isn't going to just run into a plasma attack. He is going to be well aware of the Predators location so range attacks wont work.

Wolverine has better

• Speed
  • Durability
  • Fighting Skills

Elder Predator has

• Tech

those bullets move faster than regular bullets, and the xenos is avoiding hundreds of rounds per second

any bullets wolveirne has dogged got nothing on the pulse rfile or smart gun.

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By nick_hero22

@jwalser3 said:

Wolverine has better

• Speed
  • Durability
  • Fighting Skills

Elder Predator has

• Tech

1) Wolverine doesn't have better speed or reflexes, Yaujtas can side-step automatic gunfire and a skilled Sniper stated that he would have a very hard time trying to snipe a unsuspecting Predator with a 50.cal I believe. They can move in blurs and bullet-time just as well as Wolverine can, so what you are saying isn't exactly true.

2) Wolverine has better durability and healing factor that is significantly more potent, but the Predator isn't lacking in that department either.

3) Fighting Skills I would give that advantage to Wolverine, but the gap is not marginal. The Predator could definitely contend with Wolverine in close quarters combat.

4) How exactly would range attacks not work because the only thing a Predator would have to do is utilize his Plasma Caster and put distance between Wolverine and itself by using its speed, a Yaujta is more faster than Wolverine in terms of foot-speed.

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#55  Edited By TifaLockhart

So predators aren't the honorable warriors I thought? Thes no pride in using range against an unarmed guy, but then again that would fit with them using cloaking like cowards. And losing to humans.

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By nick_hero22

@The_Last_Son_of_Czarnia said:

So predators aren't the honorable warriors I thought? Thes no pride in using range against an unarmed guy, but then again that would fit with them using cloaking like cowards. And losing to humans.

Nice Trolling! Instead of making erroneous comments why don't you try picking up a few AVP comics or read a few of the novels.

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#57  Edited By TifaLockhart

You mean like the one where Tarzan beat one?

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By nick_hero22

@The_Last_Son_of_Czarnia said:

You mean like the one where Tarzan beat one?

Crossovers are non-canon!

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By rogueshadow  Moderator

Lol, Wolverine is way out of any Predator's league. Speed, skill, strength, healing, durability, claws, agility, reflexes and badassery are all superior to any Predator's

jwalser3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#60  Edited By jwalser3

@Floopay: I was just saying. I mean Logan got smacked into another state and was fine. And who is talking about dual shoulder cannons o.0? And in the movies, it took them a minute to sit down and patch themselves up.

@Vengance101: Yeah I forgot about the smart guns :P so I'll give you that.

@nick_hero22 said:

@jwalser3 said:

Wolverine has better

• Speed
  • Durability
  • Fighting Skills

Elder Predator has

• Tech

1) Wolverine doesn't have better speed or reflexes, Yaujtas can side-step automatic gunfire and a skilled Sniper stated that he would have a very hard time trying to snipe a unsuspecting Predator with a 50.cal I believe. They can move in blurs and bullet-time just as well as Wolverine can, so what you are saying isn't exactly true.

2) Wolverine has better durability and healing factor that is significantly more potent, but the Predator isn't lacking in that department either.

3) Fighting Skills I would give that advantage to Wolverine, but the gap is not marginal. The Predator could definitely contend with Wolverine in close quarters combat.

4) How exactly would range attacks not work because the only thing a Predator would have to do is utilize his Plasma Caster and put distance between Wolverine and itself by using its speed, a Yaujta is more faster than Wolverine in terms of foot-speed.

1. Really nice to see you with new scans ;) lol.
  2. He does have better reflexes, I've shown his reaction time to be better. While they both move in blurs, he has the combat speed to back it up
  3. I hate to say this but... The Predator in the first 6 scans gets killed by a red neck. The 1st and 2nd show he doesn't have reflexes and senses on par with Logan. While it is impressive that he fought and tanked 2 shot gun blasts, Logan could as well. As for the Hell come a walkin scans, they're good. And shows the Predators are tough. But fighting some one with Logan's durability and healing factor, it just isn't going to end well.
  4. In CQC fight the Predator loses. The best fighting skills I saw in CQC was from Broken Tusk and Smiley(does BT die? I forget) But nothing in their arsenal for CQC would do much. Wrist blades, spears, and throwing discs(assuming that is stranded gear) Logan could easily handle.
  5. Better reflexes and he knows where he is. So he couldn't get the drop on him, couldn't tag him because he is already prepared for it. And it is only a matter of time before they get into a close quarters and then it's over.
terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#61  Edited By terry2012

@jwalser3: This.

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By nick_hero22

@jwalser3 said:

@Floopay: I was just saying. I mean Logan got smacked into another state and was fine. And who is talking about dual shoulder cannons o.0? And in the movies, it took them a minute to sit down and patch themselves up.

@Vengance101: Yeah I forgot about the smart guns :P so I'll give you that.

@nick_hero22 said:

@jwalser3 said:

Wolverine has better

• Speed
  • Durability
  • Fighting Skills

Elder Predator has

• Tech

1. Really nice to see you with new scans ;) lol.
  2. He does have better reflexes, I've shown his reaction time to be better. While they both move in blurs, he has the combat speed to back it up
  3. I hate to say this but... The Predator in the first 6 scans gets killed by a red neck. The 1st and 2nd show he doesn't have reflexes and senses on par with Logan. While it is impressive that he fought and tanked 2 shot gun blasts, Logan could as well. As for the Hell come a walkin scans, they're good. And shows the Predators are tough. But fighting some one with Logan's durability and healing factor, it just isn't going to end well.
  4. In CQC fight the Predator loses. The best fighting skills I saw in CQC was from Broken Tusk and Smiley(does BT die? I forget) But nothing in their arsenal for CQC would do much. Wrist blades, spears, and throwing discs(assuming that is stranded gear) Logan could easily handle.
  5. Better reflexes and he knows where he is. So he couldn't get the drop on him, couldn't tag him because he is already prepared for it. And it is only a matter of time before they get into a close quarters and then it's over.

1) Thank You

2) You don't prove that he had better reflexes, you simply posted a scan of him fighting some soldiers and his reaction time was calculated while doing. I haven't seen Wolverine do anything that Smiley couldn't have pulled off speed and reaction-wise. Predators have shown to be able to bullet-time just as well and even move fast on foot to the point of being blurs to trained Soviet soldiers.

3) The Predator in Strange Roux killed when he got himself trapped in sludge trying to catch one of the hunters in the comic, which in the end it is shown later that the hunter retrieves the Predator's body. I was using those scans to illustrate my point that the Predator is pretty durable and resilient, they were not intended to be speed and reaction feats. I agree that Logan is much more durable and has a healing factor trumps the Predator's by miles, but the Predator's Plasma Caster is more than enough to destroy and vaporize massive amounts of muscle and tissue which has a impact on Wolverine's mobility and combat performance. If the Predator vaporizes all of the flesh from Wolverine's body down to a skeleton then he is essentially incapacitated until regrows those missing tendons and tissue (muscles and tissue is required for a skeleton to move).

4) Like I said before a Elite Predator is competent and skilled enough to contend with Wolverine, Smiley has been shown to best groups of Synthetics and Xenomorphs and even engage and defeat a Queen in hand-to-hand combat. Broken Tusk was able to kill dozens (I believe the number was 50 or so) of Xenomorphs unarmed and engage and kill their Queen as well. I do agree that Wolverine is more skilled, but a Elite Predator could put up a fight.

5) The Predator doesn't have to get the drop on him when he has his Plasma Caster to slow down Wolverine and dictate the range of the fight.

Wolverine takes this fight in 7/10 while the Predator can take 3/10 due to its Plasma Caster.

jwalser3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By jwalser3

@nick_hero22: I'll go as high as 8/10. And IMO the shoulder cannon is only going to incapacitate him. I still feel like Wolverine's speed is greater. Here he is tagging Speed Demon who can reach speeds of 160 mph.

No Caption Provided
nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By nick_hero22

@jwalser3 said:

@nick_hero22: I'll go as high as 8/10. And IMO the shoulder cannon is only going to incapacitate him. I still feel like Wolverine's speed is greater. Here he is tagging Speed Demon who can reach speeds of 160 mph.

No Caption Provided

1) Read the dialogue of the first scan you posted. I'm not saying Wolverine doesn't have any impressive feats, but Predators have some pretty good high-end speed and reflex feats too.

PREDATOR: Cold War by Nathan Archer ISB 0-553-57493-0

Pages 208 - 209

For a moment the spear supported him; then the incredibly sharp spearhead cut through his spine and he slid down the shaft.
Blood ran down the shaft ahead of the dying Russian and he landed facedown in a pool of his own blood, cooling quickly on the ice.
The spear was snatched from his back by a shadow, indistinct figure and the second man down cut loose with his AK-100, spraying bullets at the barely glimpsed spear wielding killer.
The thing moved so fast it almost seemed to be dodging the bullets as it turned and ran back down the canyon. The Russian charged after it, bellowing.

Page 210

Someone, Pushkov or someone obeying Pushkov, fired; Gunin felt burning lines of pain as bullets tore through his right sleeve and through his arm but the pain was not bad, not enough to make him scream-- the spikes had already hurt him enough to deaden his sensitivity.
The creature holding the spear seemed to side-step the bullets easily.
Then it jabbed the spear forward, and Gunin no longer worried about spikes or bullets, or anything else as the thing cut his heart out with a single quick gesture.
After that, the alien disappeared, blurring into invisibility

Page 213

"I care about something," she told him, "I care about my men!"
"Yeah, I care about something," Schaefer said. "I care about the fact that when that thing's done with your friends, it'll probably find us. Do you have a knife?"
She blinked up at him. "A knife?"
"Those things are fast enough to dodge bullets, if they see them coming," Schaefer explained. "And even if you hit them, they're damn near bulletproof. Knives, well... they can dodge knives too, if they have a chance but I don't intend to give this one a chance."
Alien vs Predator War by S.D. Perry ISBN 0-553-57732-8

Page 172 to 173

The Queen continued in her bursts of screams, all but hidden by a mass of her minions, bugs jumping into the battle as more came out of the dark, running at the Hunters, the Hunters dancing and cutting like samurai-- both alien groups slowly, steadily gaining ground on the three humans.
Lara didn't think about it, couldn't, aiming and firing and aiming again, the bugs blasted into acid splash as the Hunters dodged and fought, and somehow managed not to die-- CLICK CLICK CLICK-- AND Lara heard Noguchi's weapon go dry, even over the screams and explosions, as chilling as terrible as the Queen's fury.
The predator came out of the spaceship again, in full armour. Gustat had a clear shot, and the ArmaLite AR-50 wasn't a joke. He would probably make a dent in the Predator's armour, maybe even several dents. Possibly kill him, although the creatures reflexes were so freakishly fast that Gustat doubted it, not without a chance at a headshot sans helmet. - South China Sea
jwalser3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By jwalser3

@nick_hero22: He was still able to tag Speed Demon and move fast enough to get the shot. I'm just saying comparing Logan's to a Predators IMO Logan has better showings.

Wolverine 8/10

Predator 2/10 do to incapacitation

DC_Comics_Fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By DC_Comics_Fan
No Caption Provided
jwalser3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By jwalser3

@DC_Comics_Fan said:

Lol.

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By nick_hero22

@jwalser3 said:

@nick_hero22: He was still able to tag Speed Demon and move fast enough to get the shot. I'm just saying comparing Logan's to a Predators IMO Logan has better showings.

Wolverine 8/10

Predator 2/10 do to incapacitation

He tagged Speed Demon based off predicting his patterns, that showing was not all attributed to his speed and reaction time. I do agree that Wolverine takes the majority, but I like said before the Predator can pull out a few wins.

Vengance101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By Vengance101

@DC_Comics_Fan said:

No Caption Provided

that's silly he would have gone kamikaze before getting his head lobbed off.

DC_Comics_Fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By DC_Comics_Fan

@Vengance101:

Yeah he goes Kamikaze and then Wolverine takes his head as a trophy haha nah man its just a cool pic I found,I have always fantasized about this battle,in my fantasies Stryker (the preacher version)talks about the terrible things that happened in a Canadian facility,he gets the Canadian government to send Wolverine to another planet(similar to what happened in Planet Hulk). So Wolverine is on this planet ,he looks around ,walks around a bit,then he sniffs,he gets a strong odor."He says come out Bub I can smell ya from a mile away","you smell almost as bad as me." The Predator watches closely,uses xray vision,records Logan's voice.Goes back to base,he then shows his fellow Predator warriors this stranger,curious they observe him some more,he smells them and feels them watching,he brings out his claws,The Predators send in a rookie out of curiosity,the rookie Pred engages hand to hand and loses.The Predators see this and the war begins to clear this deadly killer off their planet,they think to themselves did the humans send him as a weapon or for information of some sort? three Predators begin the hunt,this takes place in the Predators Planet jungle,one trys hand to hand again and loses badly,they see he heals.They think"this must be a human weapon of some sort sent by the weak humans" they then shoot him with their plasma cannons,he heals.AN epic battle between the two predators and Logan begin ,he kills the two as his healing factor is too great,they shoot ,they blade,they use stealth,nothing works,they are finished.The Predators send in a Predator known as "Wolf"Wolf and Logan approach each other,Wolverine dives in while the Xmen animated theme is playing.After some time he is killed by Many Predators,they put up his claws and say this was their greatest kill.Stryker decides they should send more "experiments" to this planet ,he is unaware of the predators,he just thinks its deserted.So another "experiment arrives" this time the predators are prepared, a Predator greets this new stranger and takes off its mask wanting to fight hand to hand,the stranger says "Hi I'm Wade" while looking at the predator he says" and I though my face was messed up."Haha yeah guys its just stupid ideas in my head and noob stuff ,I know its riddled with plot holes,but the reason I joined this site is because I always dream of Superheroes doing battles with each other and other comic characters.So I think Wolverine would beat 1 or even three preds but he can become overwhelmed with many of them.I just wish Marvel would make an animated movie called Wolverine vs Predators and the sequel Deadpool vs Predators.To the creator of this thread its a very good thread,love this matchup.

Vengance101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By Vengance101

@DC_Comics_Fan:I dunno why but I hate it when preds lose XD it makes their cool factor go down for every death hey get :P

but wolverine is still awesome!

DC_Comics_Fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By DC_Comics_Fan

@Vengance101: Yeah I know what you mean,alot of people like the Predators,my 16 year old Cousin just bought a 100 dollar Predator action figure,its the 1 from the first movie but I think Wolverine has too many advantages,his healing factor being the main one,also his heightened senses such as Smell and hearing.He also knows like every single martial art since he learnt it all he has been around for something like 150 years,he fought in many wars, is a brilliant strategist, possibly better than any Predator. Wolverine is an elite warrior by all means.

Vengance101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By Vengance101

@DC_Comics_Fan:But some times the writers make him look bad, in some comic book pages he just charges at his enemy and has no strategy but in others he does use strategy >.<

DC_Comics_Fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By DC_Comics_Fan

Yeah that's when he lets his Berkserker rage overcome him,he is known for his temper,sometimes this can also be a useful strategyXD "Berserker Barrage!" "Swiss Cheese!" "Drill Claw!" "Torndao Calw!"

Avatar image for bentheasgardianlantern
BenTheAsgardianLantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@P0rtal: seems fair enough

Avatar image for ultrasupertrooper
UltraSuperTrooper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@P0rtal said:

Unfair. Logan can smell Predator a mile away and hear him moving anywhere easily, even cloaked. Here is how the battle plays out.

Logan smells and hears Predator clicking and breathing heavily from a mile away and is ready. He spots him or smells him from a distance. Predator scans him and sees his bones are metal and that he is no match for Logan physically. So he shoots Logan with the energy blast, KOing him leaving his skin torn and ripped apart. He walks over to Logans body and try's to cut his head off, realizes his knives can't do the job just as he screams in pain as Logan tears through his chest with his claws once he healed up and awoke. Logan cuts his head off, brings it back to the Xavier mansion and tosses it on Beasts lab desk, thinking he would be extremely happy to study an authentic aliens DNA or something. He lights a cigar and has sex with a girl he met at a bar later that night.

haha this is great, and very accurate

Vaeternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By Vaeternus

@TERMINATOR__FAN said:

Wolverine tears that Predator Apart.

This pretty much, especially since normal humans have defeated Predators. Logan should take him with little problems.

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By nick_hero22

@Vaeternus said:

@TERMINATOR__FAN said:

This pretty much, especially since normal humans have defeated Predators. Logan should take him with little problems.

When has a normal human beat a Elite Predator?

Vaeternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By Vaeternus

@nick_hero22 said:

@Vaeternus said:

@TERMINATOR__FAN said:

Can I use comics? Because there were several crossovers with Batman taking them out, let's just say not nooby Predators...

The movies they were formidable, let's just say I think a human would stand a better chance against an elite Predator as oppose to Wolverine. Is more so what I'm saying.

But honestly, as cool and powerful as the Predator is, I don't see him having an answer to Logan's adamantium. Even if he goes cloaked, Wolverine will sense him, smell him around which I'm sure the Predator will detect fast.

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By nick_hero22

@Vaeternus said:

@nick_hero22 said:

@Vaeternus said:

@TERMINATOR__FAN said:

Can I use comics? Because there were several crossovers with Batman taking them out, let's just say not nooby Predators...

The movies they were formidable, let's just say I think a human would stand a better chance against an elite Predator as oppose to Wolverine. Is more so what I'm saying.

But honestly, as cool and powerful as the Predator is, I don't see him having an answer to Logan's adamantium. Even if he goes cloaked, Wolverine will sense him, smell him around which I'm sure the Predator will detect fast.

1) Cross-overs are non-canon, and Batman isn't your standard human to being with and he needed prep in those encounters after losing to the Predator.

2) The Predators in movies weren't elites nor were they even veteran hunters, they were inexperienced hunters who were trying to prove their combat prowess and finesse.

3) Your argument has already been addressed in previous pages, you aren't bring anything new to this discussion.

Vaeternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By Vaeternus

Batman is a peak human but human at the end of the day regardless, he has no powers or abilities. Besides, movie versions were experienced Predators(perhaps not elite but sure as hell not noobs either) except for the ones in AVP, yet got take out by Arnold and the black guy in the second film.

Yes, they were veteran hunters in some of the films. They weren't all noobs

Yes, I am and the Predator again has no answer to Logan's senses or his adamantium

throughmyeyez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By throughmyeyez

If wolverine get's hit by one of the plasma shots, that will slow him down indefinitely, especially if the shots are repeated. In those circumstances, I don't see Wolverine recovering fast enough to stop the attack. The plasma is the serious threat here and will side the battle in the Predators favor I'd prefer the Predators sonar vision over Wolverines smell, it's accurate, can pin point the location and is all he would need. Predator for the win.

ghost_rider1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By ghost_rider1
@throughmyeyez

If wolverine get's hit by one of the plasma shots, that will slow him down indefinitely, especially if the shots are repeated. In those circumstances, I don't see Wolverine recovering fast enough to stop the attack. The plasma is the serious threat here and will side the battle in the Predators favor I'd prefer the Predators sonar vision over Wolverines smell, it's accurate, can pin point the location and is all he would need. Predator for the win.

Wolverine have dodged bullets from multiple gunmen....what makes u thing a plasma attack is gonna hit wolverine when he dodges bullets. And the plasma attacks are much slower than bullets. Wolverine wins
throughmyeyez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By throughmyeyez

It will, it automatically locks unto it's opponent's, and if they start from quite a distance, Predator will continue firing until one at least cripples him. I'd pick Predator for the majority..

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By nick_hero22

@ghost_rider1 said:

@throughmyeyez

Wolverine have dodged bullets from multiple gunmen....what makes u thing a plasma attack is gonna hit wolverine when he dodges bullets. And the plasma attacks are much slower than bullets. Wolverine wins

Avatar image for deactivated-5c63f773eaecf
deactivated-5c63f773eaecf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lol, thanks

@UltraSuperTrooper said:

@P0rtal said:

Unfair. Logan can smell Predator a mile away and hear him moving anywhere easily, even cloaked. Here is how the battle plays out.

Logan smells and hears Predator clicking and breathing heavily from a mile away and is ready. He spots him or smells him from a distance. Predator scans him and sees his bones are metal and that he is no match for Logan physically. So he shoots Logan with the energy blast, KOing him leaving his skin torn and ripped apart. He walks over to Logans body and try's to cut his head off, realizes his knives can't do the job just as he screams in pain as Logan tears through his chest with his claws once he healed up and awoke. Logan cuts his head off, brings it back to the Xavier mansion and tosses it on Beasts lab desk, thinking he would be extremely happy to study an authentic aliens DNA or something. He lights a cigar and has sex with a girl he met at a bar later that night.

haha this is great, and very accurate

ghost_rider1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By ghost_rider1
@throughmyeyez

It will, it automatically locks unto it's opponent's, and if they start from quite a distance, Predator will continue firing until one at least cripples him. I'd pick Predator for the majority..

He can lock on all he wants. Wolverine will dodge them and close the gap before predator plasma blast can hit him. And KO'ing wolverine is not that easy. Wolverine has taken a lot more damage than a plasma blast. It took hulk numerous of hits before he could KO him. A plasma blast won't do much damage to wolverine at all...and that's if he hit logan....which is a big IF by the way
Avatar image for super_soldierxii
Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By Super_SoldierXII

@throughmyeyez said:

Underestimating Logan's damage soak. He's taken shots like that before and stayed in the game (scans posted in this very thread actually). Also underestimating Wolverine's ability to close a 20 foot gap nearly instantaneously. Numerous feats to back that claim. This will be hand to hand before Predator can lay enough damage with that plasma canon of his. And hand to hand, he gets carved ...

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By nick_hero22

@Super_SoldierXII said:

@throughmyeyez said:

Underestimating Logan's damage soak. He's taken shots like that before and stayed in the game (scans posted in this very thread actually). Also underestimating Wolverine's ability to close a 20 foot gap nearly instantaneously. Numerous feats to back that claim. This will be hand to hand before Predator can lay enough damage with that plasma canon of his. And hand to hand, he gets carved ...

I seriously doubt that, feats were posted to back up the Predator's own speed and reaction time and with his Plasma Caster and other projectiles I don't see why he won't be able to dictate the range of this fight. One hit from the Plasma Caster would be sufficient enough to put a dent in Wolverine's speed and agility. I have posted scans showcasing the speed at which the Plasma Caster is capable of accelerating and its damage output, and as far as accuracy goes the Predator's helmet is capable of plotting trajectories. Like I said before I believe that a Elite Predator is skilled and competent enough to hold his own in a hand-to-hand combat engagement if necessary.

Wolverine wins 7/10 fights while the Predator wins 3/10 fights

Avatar image for super_soldierxii
Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By Super_SoldierXII

@nick_hero22:

Seriously doubt what? That Wolverine has closed a 20+ foot distance near instantaneously (on multiple occasions)? Or that he's soaked similar shots as those the plasma canon deals? Because if you doubt either, I can prove you wrong in said doubts.

And I don't see a Predator running from a hand to hand scrap once Logan is all up in his grill either. I really don't think he'd back peddle, run, and rely solely on his plasma canon. I also don't see how anything I said contradicts your view on how this fight plays out.

ghost_rider1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By ghost_rider1
@nick_hero22

@Super_SoldierXII said:

@throughmyeyez said:

I seriously doubt that, feats were posted to back up the Predator's own speed and reaction time and with his Plasma Caster and other projectiles I don't see why he won't be able to dictate the range of this fight. One hit from the Plasma Caster would be sufficient enough to put a dent in Wolverine's speed and agility. I have posted scans showcasing the speed at which the Plasma Caster is capable of accelerating and its damage output, and as far as accuracy goes the Predator's helmet is capable of plotting trajectories. Like I said before I believe that a Elite Predator is skilled and competent enough to hold his own in a hand-to-hand combat engagement if necessary.

Wolverine wins 7/10 fights while the Predator wins 3/10 fights

Wolverine will close the gap before predator does anything....I think wolverine will close the gap and gut predator before his plasma cannon can even lock on to him. How does predator win this in any way....I just don't see it. The plasma cannon isn't gonna slow logan down enough to give predator any kind of advantage here. And that's if he hits him which is highly unlikely because logan speed and reflexes rival spiderman...I'm not saying he is fast as him but predator wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the two. And when logan gets right up on him then the fight is over. Predator has no weapons to defend himself against adamantium claws. Wolverine take this easily and effortlessly whether its an elite or not.
nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By nick_hero22

@Super_SoldierXII said:

@nick_hero22:

Seriously doubt what? That Wolverine has closed a 20+ foot distance near instantaneously (on multiple occasions)? Or that he's soaked similar shots as those the plasma canon deals? Because if you doubt either, I can prove you wrong in said doubts.

And I don't see a Predator running from a hand to hand scrap once Logan is all up in his grill either. I really don't think he'd back peddle, run, and rely solely on his plasma canon. I also don't see how anything I said contradicts your view on how this fight plays out.

1) The Predator has the reaction time necessary to anticipate Wolverine charging at him. The Predator is much faster in terms of foot-speed and has a much higher jumping distance compared to Wolverine. I don't see why an Elite would have trouble putting distance between itself and Wolverine, and with all of the capabilities the Predator's helmet has the Predator would be aware of Wolverine's adamantium. I don't see a Predator trying to pursue a prolonged engagement with some who has a regenerative healing factor and unbreakable bones.

2) I didn't say that the Predator would run away in a close combat fight, but the most logical tactic is to put distance between itself and Wolverine, and utilize its ranged capabilities to inflict some major damage. The Plasma Caster might not KO Wolverine initial, but it has the firepower necessary to slow him down drastically and effect his combat performance and also create opportunities for the Predator to close in the gap and try to KO him.

jritter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By jritter

Unless the Predator has intimate knowledge of Wolverine and brings Carbonadium to the fight he has little to no chance at winning. Not having knowledge of Wolverine's durability is what will cause the Predator to lose this fight. I don't care if the Predator is a rookie or a Yjuta Master, Logan is still the best at what he does. And what he does to the Predator isn't very nice.

throughmyeyez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By throughmyeyez

I almost forgot to include wolverines agility and speed.

No Caption Provided

NOT!

jwalser3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By jwalser3

@throughmyeyez:

No Caption Provided

: See how he vanishes in front of people looking right at him.

Vaeternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By Vaeternus

Going Wolverine here.

@throughmyeyez said:

No Caption Provided

NOT!

Is that canon? Hulk killed Logan? lol How did he rip through the adamantium?

Thought it was indestructible?

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By nick_hero22

@Vaeternus said:

Going Wolverine here.

@throughmyeyez said:

No Caption Provided

NOT!

Is that canon? Hulk killed Logan? lol How did he rip through the adamantium?

Thought it was indestructible?

That's Ultimate Wolverine

jordan999fire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well we don't know what the Predators claws are made out of and since he is from space it could be adamantium so he might be able to kill wolverine and we don't know if his plasma cannon could go through adamantium so depending on those depends on the winner

Stormdriven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wolverine stomps

Clark_EL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers