Predator (Prey) run a MCU gauntlet

• 89 results
Limitless82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

The predator Prey takes on MCU warriors, how far can he get?

Predator gets full gear BUT no camouflage or bombs.

Fully healed between the rounds. Basic knowledge for both sides. No prep.

The fight takes place in a forest. 20 feet apart.

THE GAUNTLET:

1. Hawkeye (regular arrows only)

2. Black Widow (standard gears including one pistol)

3. Bucky with his vibranium arm and a vibranium knife

4. Cap Steve with his shield (no Mjolnir)

5. Black Panther with his vibranium suit (covering his whole body EXCEPT his head/face).

Avatar image for kryptonianking88
KryptonianKing88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at 1. In a direct melee fight, a group of Comanche were giving him trouble, and one nearly solo’d him until he fell back on his cloaking.

IDragonov

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hmmmmmmm I need to watch the movie again. I can't decide if he clears or stops at bucky.

Ajak_XV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at 1

Ajak_XV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kryptonianking88: Exactly. Hawkeye would do what taabe did but easier as he’s better in every aspect and he wouldn’t run out of arrows. This is a borderline stomp.

Avatar image for americanspeeddemon
americanspeeddemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

@kryptonianking88: The arrows weren't really bothering him much plus if he needs to he has his shield and was shown to be an arrow timer. I'm not sure Hawkeye or Taabe could actually do enough damage to drop him with regular arrows.

I'm leaning stop at 3.

Wabubub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at 1. he is the least experienced Predator we've ever seen and got tagged constantly. He isn't beating a top tier MCU fighter

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#8 geekryan  Online

Stops at Clint

advent_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By advent_

Stops at 1.

Prey Predator got blitzed by a little girl that one day earlier was struggling tagging Deer and Rabbits.

He also was getting murked by a stone axe that was at most sub tree level.

He also failed to one shot a 5'5 55kg girl and was outskilled by said girl even though she literally was never trained to fight humans and was only trained in medicine.

Clint solo's the Predator and entire Native Village.

Wabubub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@advent_: You need to put aside the fact that you're a hateful child and actually watch the movie. You also need to reconsider that most things in the entire Aliens and Predator franchises have been sub tree level. It doesn't usually matter because application and skin and bones are more often than not sub tree level.

advent_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By advent_

@wabubub: 👌Naru isn't going to screw you bro.

Prey Predator is fodder cope & seeth by feats and logic it's weakest Predator since Falconer.

americanspeeddemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@advent_: Jungle Hunter couldn't knock out Dutch with like a dozen punches. Feral Predator oneshotted a bear. It's one of the strongest most durable predators by feats.

cromulor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

At least stops at Bucky.

Avatar image for deactivated-6349385499256
deactivated-6349385499256

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

In-Character / PIS against Predator involved, stops at 1

Morals off, stops at 3 or 4

buildhare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1 under these conditions, 3 in a random encounter.

@advent_: Jungle Hunter couldn't knock out Dutch with like a dozen punches. Feral Predator oneshotted a bear. It's one of the strongest most durable predators by feats.

The Jungle Hunter had Dutch defenceless with one hand and you didn't work out it was toying with him? I think they're more or less on the same level with Prey Predator being the weakest unblooded due to inferior gear but that statement just isn't true. It killed a bear with a neck strike after wrestling and even being wounded by it, it didn't one shot anything.

Power_Hunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

People are seriously overrating the Predator. I don't know about other Predators but at least this one was not very fast or skilled. It was tagged by a wolf, a bear, and wasn't able to arrow time.

Everyone on this gauntlet would beat the Predator in a mismatch.

americanspeeddemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@buildhare: I was being facetious on purpose the person I responded to was insisting the feral predator failed to one shot Naru.

Also I just researched the bear fight on .25 speed it really looks like he punched it in the jaw and you hear a bone snap. It seems like he punched it in the jaw at least to me.

Also wrestling isn't really getting any shots in unless your striking while wrestling at least imo.

I also just don't see how Hawkeye can win the Predator walked off so much damage and wasn't even phased by arrows. I'm not sure Hawkeye can do enough damage to seal the deal here.

americanspeeddemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@buildhare: I was being facetious on purpose the person I responded to was insisting the feral predator failed to one shot Naru.

Also I just researched the bear fight on .25 speed it really looks like he punched it in the jaw and you hear a bone snap. It seems like he punched it in the jaw at least to me.

Also wrestling isn't really getting any shots in unless your striking while wrestling at least imo.

I also just don't see how Hawkeye can win the Predator walked off so much damage and wasn't even phased by arrows. I'm not sure Hawkeye can do enough damage to seal the deal here.

advent_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@americanspeeddemon: wut?

City Predator tanked shotgun blasts

Jungle Predator survived the grenade spears

Feral Predator literally got injured by wolf teeth and sharp wood.

He's literally the 2nd weakest Predator in durability only surpassed by Falconer.

KaiThighJu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By KaiThighJu

With Basic Knowledge on both sides probably stops on 1 or 2.

If it's random encounter with no knowledge and morals off then this Predator hard stop at 3.

Wabubub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@advent_: I have called it the weakest predator ever in every single thread. You're still a spiteful child who didn't watch the movie and your opinion has no value or weight as a result.

advent_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wabubub: It's literally on Hulu

Stop simping for Naru, she's never gonna go out with you no matter how hard you simp for the Mary Sue.

KaiThighJu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wabubub said:

I have called it the weakest predator ever in every single thread.

Wasn't there a Predator who got killed by a yakuza member or something?

advent_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kaithighju: Yep, technically Feral is second weakest.

Falconer got one shot with a Yakuza using a Katana although Falconer died he still managed to kill the Yakuza guy so he's still more competent and successful than Feral Pred whose best feat is killing musket armed trappers.

KaiThighJu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@advent_: Tbf there's still his high end feat of defeating a grizzly bear.

kildcmcti2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stop at 1

advent_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@advent_: Tbf there's still his high end feat of defeating a grizzly bear.

He has a good strength feat but it's nothing beyond what what we saw in Predator or AVP.

If anything it just scales the other Predators up for strength

Dmnb2wavy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Dmnb2wavy

Loses every round. I’m not trying to be disrespectful or anything but if naru brother can give predator something trouble than someone like Hawkeye should do him far worse. And speaking of naru can I just say that she is probably my only flaw with the movie? Like I think prey was a good movie overall but I could not take naru seriously nor did I even like her. Her brother should of been the main character and it would of been far more engaging but I guess that’s just my opinion suspension of disbelief he damned right?

Qawsedf234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@advent_ said:

He also failed to one shot a 5'5 55kg girl and was outskilled by said girl even though she literally was never trained to fight humans and was only trained in medicine.

Naru was sort of inconsistent, but never trained to fight humans doesn't seemingly mean much when she killed multiple people in close range combat in a impressive manner (or at least semi-impressive manner). She's just awful with dealing with big animals since she's prone to freaking out/panicking.

The Feral Predator also had decent enough damage soak. Being injured by bullets or its own weapons isn't really much of an anti-feat considering it for the most part just ignored the injuries and kept moving on.

Personally speaking with the healthiest of assumptions he gets stopped cold at Round 3 and likely can't beat Round 1/2 as long as Hawkeye and Black Widow are consistent about avoiding the claws/tracking harpoon gun.

Dmnb2wavy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@advent_: what’s your opinion on the film? It seems you hate the feral predator lol

advent_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dmnb2wavy: Film was a solid 7/10

Would have been a 9/10 if they didn't make Naru such a Mary Sue and the Predator a bit less incompetent.

Qawsedf234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@advent_ said:

Naru such a Mary Sue

How do you figure that? She fails to much and makes to many mistakes to really be a Mary Sue.

advent_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By advent_

@qawsedf234: If you notice every failure conveniently turns out to help her instead of just being you know like an actual inconvenience?

Her sucking with the axe makes her tie a rope to an axe to hit better (Which wouldn't actually increase accuratcy and there's a high percentage of the axe returning blade first which would have cut her wrist but that never happened)

Which would save her from the mud pit which also conveniently would keep her cloaked from the Predator.

Like wise getting captured by the trappers conveniently helps her out even more.

She's a Mary Sue where everything that goes wrong still benefits her, even at the start of the film she gets knocked out after injuring the lion but instead of it finishing her off it decides to run away.

It's not plot armor because people with plot armor can still get hurt Naru (Who essentially came out with out any injury to note) is just painted as this invincible Mary Su that's never in danger because the plot bends over backwards to keep her safe.

And also random giant leaps of improvement in just two days when earlier she was painted as a underdog and viewed by a scrub by even her own brother, suddenly she's outperforming her tribes best villagers with out even training in combat?

Literally Rey from Star Wars.

buildhare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@americanspeeddemon:

Fair enough on the Dutch thing.

Could well have though I don't think getting punched in the jaw like that could kill you before hitting the ground. Doesn't really matter though as I wasn't contending the Predator didn't kill the bear by hitting it, merely that the one-shot angle is a disingenuous account of what happened.

They wrestled for a while and each got their licks in is the point. The Predator threw the bear, the Bear immobilized the Predator and bit it. Again not really a low showing for the Predator given the entire point of the scene is "if a Bear couldn't outmuscle it how can I" but the oneshot bit isn't accurate.

Hadn't really considered that but yeah the soak was god tier. I'm thinking between his trick arrows and not getting tagged Clint can probably manage it though, mainly because of how well Taabe did against it under similar conditions to here.

Qawsedf234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@advent_:

If you notice every failure conveniently turns out to help her instead of just being you know like an actual inconvenience?

Sure, but that's not her being a Mary Sue, that's just her being smart/inventive. An "actual" Mary Sue like Rey or Tatsuya for example never fail or their failures are never actually treated as failures.

Naru consistently sucked with her axe throwing, so she invented a way to suck less.

She's a Mary Sue where everything that goes wrong still benefits her

Under this assumption then basically every character is a Mary Sue. Iron Man by being captured became a better person, created power armor and ended up saving a person. Which with that logic would also make him a Mary Sue. Captain America and Thor would also fall under that, since their failures really don't impact them and usually make them better people or benefit them in some way.

Naru is just painted as this invincible Mary Su

I think you're confusing the concept of "Poorly written character/plot" with "Mary Sue". Shuri being smart doesn't make her a Mary Sue, Wonder Woman getting new powers in WW84 doesn't make her a Mary Sue and Hela being much stronger than Thor doesn't make her a Mary Sue. A lot of things need to happen for a character to actually become that and Naru just honestly doesn't meet most of those categories. She honestly just fails to much to get there.

A better Predator Mary Sue example would be that kid from The Predator for example. Who lines up far harder with a typical example of one considering his stupid levels of intelligence and plot impact.

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loses every round. I’m not trying to be disrespectful or anything but if naru brother can give predator something trouble than someone like Hawkeye should do him far worse. And speaking of naru can I just say that she is probably my only flaw with the movie? Like I think prey was a good movie overall but I could not take naru seriously nor did I even like her. Her brother should of been the main character and it would of been far more engaging but I guess that’s just my opinion suspension of disbelief he damned right?

Or at the least have Naru and her bro tag team the Predator, covering eachother's weaknesses. I thought that's where the movie was going myself, guess not.

advent_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By advent_

@qawsedf234: That's not being smart/inventive she's not smart/inventive since she's doing things for scenarios that haven't even happened yet or could even be predicted (How would she know she would fall on a mud pit and that it would protect her from the Predator?)

Ironman is smart and inventive, he builds things based on past experiences or MAcguyvers things on the fly. He doesn't suddenly build a convenience infinity gauntlet with out prior knowledge

Ffs learning how to operate a musket pistol was harder for her to understand than alien tech? That's not even the slightest Mary Sue to you?

Ironman isn't a Mary Sue because he actually suffered lasting consequences for his actions (Magnet to heart for several years) needed help to escape (Couldn't have crafted the shit on time on his own) and actually learns from his mistakes (Luke Skywalker for example lost his hand and needed Yoda to finish his training)

Naru didn't learn from her mistakes or suffer any consequences for her actions (Just like Rey). Everyone suffered serious loss but Naru, she literally comes out unharmed that's not poorly written that's plain Mary Sue

Even the kid from Predator never took on and beat a Predator in a fight

Qawsedf234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@advent_:

(How would she know she would fall on a mud pit and that it would protect her from the Predator?

She didn't. She made the rope for the axe so she could more easily recover her axe when hunting rabbits and it worked for that purpose. It working out in other situations is just happenstance. To use another franchise: Tony didn't design his armor to absorb Thor's lightning because he was never planning to fight Thor. It just ended up working out in his favor due to happenstance.

Ffs learning how to operate a musket pistol was harder for her to understand than alien tech? That's not even the slightest Mary Sue to you?

She used a spear, which is a basic melee weapon (that as a note her brother and other Comanches also used). So that's not that shocking. The only other alien tech she used was the helmet, but the film spent nearly two minutes showing her watch the spear gun interacts and follows the helmet's laser guide. I think she even audible mentioned it.

Naru didn't learn from her mistakes

She did. Her mistakes with the lion and the bear ended up giving her confidence to no longer run from the Predator. Her constant misses with the axe lead her to make a rope for it and her mistake with the gun lead her to properly use it later on.

Everyone suffered serious loss but Naru

Naru lost her brother and was an outcast from her tribe for the majority of the story. She only was accepted back after killing the Predator and completing her trial.

literally comes out unharmed that's not poorly written that's plain Mary Sue

I'd consider it either poorly written or the Feral Predator just being hyper trash. But its not her being a Mary Sue.

gokuss4z

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By gokuss4z

Definitely stops at 3.

Even 1 or 2 can beat him on a good day, at a distance in close combat they get mauled.

Bucky and Cap has the physicals to fight him toe to toe

SamJackson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at 1. In a direct melee fight, a group of Comanche were giving him trouble, and one nearly solo’d him until he fell back on his cloaking.

americanspeeddemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@buildhare: OP says Hawkeye only has regular arrows. If he had trick arrows I agree he'd win here I think he'll eventually run out of arrows and eventually get overwhelmed.

americanspeeddemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@advent_: Luke didn't lose his hand until the second movie. Is he a mary sue in the first? Naru lost her brother and would not have been able to defeat the Predator without information gathered from her and others encounters with it.

advent_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@americanspeeddemon: Luke also didn't beat anyone of note in ANH only fodder, Luke was saved by Darth Vader twice.

If it was Naru she would have solo'd Vader, Naru literally beat every humanoid she fought 1v1.

Tunasubdrew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

kaijuking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By kaijuking

Anyone saying this Pred is not skilled are liars or haters of the female lead.

No other Movie Pred bounce off trees like this one. The most agile of them all.

This Pred also was the fastest by actual feats of parrying and catching arrows out of the air.

This Predator took so much damage and musket rounds to the body, as well a bear trap to the foot, multiple stab wounds, and mauled by a bear all before fighting Naru brother. So his poor preformance at best is accumalation of wounds.

This Predator is skilled as it showed some fancy moves like AvP Scar had.

The only weakness is this Pred has is arrogance as it is willing to take a hit before actually trying. That is clearly what is shown.

Stops at 3 without Laser Mines and Cloak.

advent_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kaijuking: Dude the Predator was so dumb that he forgot how his tech works and killed himself after explicitly already seeing his gun doesn't work if his helmet is off.

Avatar image for universeprodigy
UniverseProdigy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By UniverseProdigy

Stops at one. He has very slow reactions. Dog and the girl ran to him for like 5 seconds and he stood there while doing nothing. Comanche duo managed to lend attacks on him and the brother of the girl destroyed him in close combat.

The stealth tech carried him hard.

kaijuking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By kaijuking

@universeprodigy: Dude the Jungle Pred so dumb it fell for a simple boyscout trap after throwing away its plasma caster and helmet like a idiot.

Dude the city Pred so dumb it was beaten by a city cop.

Dude the Berserker.Pred so dumb it fell for a lame human bomb of a trap and lost to the Piano Man Brody with a club.

Scar Predator so duuuumb it took its helmet off and impregnated by a lame ass Face Hugger lmao.

Thats your dumb argument. In a nut shell. 😉

Avatar image for universeprodigy
UniverseProdigy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Predators are pretty dumb, yes. Even with superior tech and physical stats they manage to lose.