Pre timeskip Luffy vs Avengers (MCU)

• 72 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Jueix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Pre timeskip Luffy

No Caption Provided

MCU Avengers

No Caption Provided

Rules

- No prep or knowledge.

- Win by death or BFR

- Fight takes place at an unpopulated city setting at night

Jueix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

socajunkie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3 socajunkie  Moderator

That’s post-time skip Luffy...anyway he blitzstomps, nobody here will see him move, let alone react to him.

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team wins. Wanda and Strange can hold him down, Thor can kill him with stormbreaker.

socajunkie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 socajunkie  Moderator

@alextheboss: Wanda gets blitzed and one-shotted, Strange gets blitzed and one-shotted, Thor gets blitzed and beaten to a bloody pulp and is never landing a hit with Stormbreaker.

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@socajunkie: If Luffy stops for one second Wanda should be able to grab him, especially with all of the other characters he is fighting. Quicksilver is also fast enough to arguably tag and grab him. Antman can also sneak up on Luffy while small. Luffy might not even be able to put down the Hulk or Thor as Hulk took a hit from Suture (who has better feats than even gear 4 Luffy) and Thor took the force of that neutron star.

socajunkie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By socajunkie  Moderator

@alextheboss:

Why would he need to stop? His fighting style revolves around spredblitzing.

Quicksilver has no speed feats needed to see Luffy in motion or to tag him. Even if he did and he grabs Luffy, what? Is Luffy somehow incapacitated from moving by someone no where near as strong as him?

No he couldn’t, Ant-Man is a statue like everyone else, he isn’t sneaking up on him.

The Hulk, the same guy who got KO’d from the combined damage of a building falling on him and Hulkbuster’s punch and KO’d by Thanos in a few hits...yeah he’s getting stomped.

Thor took the heat of a star, Luffy isn’t putting out heat.

Gamer-Guy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alextheboss:

Why would he need to stop? His fighting style revolves around spredblitzing.

Quicksilver has no speed feats needed to see Luffy in motion or to tag him. Even if he did and he grabs Luffy, what? Is Luffy somehow incapacitated from moving by someone no where near as strong as him?

No he couldn’t, Ant-Man is a statue like everyone else, he isn’t sneaking up on him.

The Hulk, the same guy who got KO’d from the combined damage of a building falling on him and Hulkbuster’s punch and KO’d by Thanos in a few hits...yeah he’s getting stomped.

Thor took the heat of a star, Luffy isn’t putting out heat.

how much faster would you say luffy is then JL superman

Mortein

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Mortein  Online

@alextheboss said:

@socajunkie: If Luffy stops for one second Wanda should be able to grab him,

What happens when she grabs him? She is not powerful enough to stop him from jet pistoling her face.

90% of them would die after a single punch.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

And this is how his output looks like.

Avatar image for ninjawarrior268
NinjaWarrior268

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 3

In the film, QS can see the Avengers move in slow motion while dashing around them. Luffy has never done anything similar. I don't think Luffy can see QS either or hit QS anytime soon outside of Luffy somehow doing aoe.

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@socajunkie: Luffy is bound to stop for a second. And Thanos has a feat beyond even gear 4 Luffy and Thor went through an attack from a stronger team Thanos. Based off of that Thor should logically be above gear 4 Luffy in terms of power. I agree he is slower, but with so much help he is bound to tag him at one point.

@mortein: Wanda lifted a multi hundred/multi thousand ton vehicle for a second, she is pretty strong.

Also Thanos took a falling ship head on with no damage, which should at least be around Luffy's punches in power.

KingFrieza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gamer-guy: Pre skip base luffy is only a bullet timer, in gear 2, he’s fte to people who casually blitz bullet timers.

He was dead equal to the main villain of the water 7 arc, one of the fodder bad guys that battle nami could dodge lightning from a few feet away...

Each of the cp9 agents (water 7 enemies) could fly by kicking the air really fast...

Gamer-Guy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i looked him up luffy can win can but

1. he tends to stop and talk a lot during fights
  2. he goes for what looks like the biggest threat in this case hulk
  • if he fights out of character he wins easily as thors lightning cant slow him down

if he doesnt how ever wanda and strange hold him down and

1. he gets an axe in his skull
  2. gets BFR

socajunkie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 socajunkie  Moderator

@alextheboss: Uh there won’t be a need to. And the Thanos who knocked out Hulk has no feats of strength on par with Luffy which is the point.

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@socajunkie: Thanos knocking out the Hulk is a feat in itself.

This feat already puts Hulk near base pre time skip Luffy.

Loading Video...

And Thanos stomped a stronger version of that.

Thanos also used the power stone to destroy a large space ship, rip off a good portion of a moon's surface, he tanked a ship flying right into him, ect.

There's also this.

Loading Video...

I could see post time skip Luffy winning, but pre time skip Luffy really doesn't have the feats. The best argument is him blitzing, but he arguably can't even put down current Thor.

socajunkie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 socajunkie  Moderator

@alextheboss:

‘Thanos knocking out the Hulk is a feat in itself.’

Just not that good of a feat since it doesn’t take much to knock out the Hulk. Hulkbuster and a building proved that.

‘This feat already puts Hulk near base pre time skip Luffy.’

Not sure why that’s relevant here, Hulk can’t harm Luffy.

‘And Thanos stomped a stronger version of that.’

Ah, good for him, Luffy does the same but with one or two hits max.

‘Thanos also used the power stone to destroy a large space ship, rip off a good portion of a moon's surface, he tanked a ship flying right into him, ect.’

This isn’t relevant at all here.

‘I could see post time skip Luffy winning, but pre time skip Luffy really doesn't have the feats. The best argument is him blitzing, but he arguably can't even put down current Thor.’

Luffy puts Thor down by repeatedly punching him in the face.

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@socajunkie:

Just not that good of a feat since it doesn’t take much to knock out the Hulk. Hulkbuster and a building proved that.

Doesn't that just make the Hulkbuster strong?

Not sure why that’s relevant here, Hulk can’t harm Luffy.

Because Thor>>>Hulk and Vision and some of the other avangers are close to Hulk level as well.

Ah, good for him, Luffy does the same but with one or two hits max.

Only with a gear 3 attack, which would put him out of commission if he doesn't finish the fight quick afterwards.

This isn’t relevant at all here.

It kind of is since a blast from all 6 gems didn't stop Thor, so if one gem could cause more damage than Luffy could, even in gear 4, pre time skip Luffy would have a really hard time putting down Thor. If he throws a gear 3 punch, Thor would just cut his arm down the middle. Post timeskip Luffy would of course stop that with haki, but pre time skip Luffy can't.

Luffy puts Thor down by repeatedly punching him in the face.

Maybe if it was a 1v1, but he will have to be trying to keep Hulk and Thor off, while Wanda and Strange will be trying to use their powers, then there are spider man, iron man, ant man, ect. all detracting him.

Heck if we go by the OP picture Yandu is here and his whistling arrow might just turn Luffy to swiss cheese while he isn't paying attention. There are just too many people for him to deal with here.

CryoModeste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avengers

socajunkie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By socajunkie  Moderator

@alextheboss:

‘Doesn't that just make the Hulkbuster strong?’

Um...no not really it means it doesn’t take much to knock Hulk out and Thanos proved that, he has no feats of hitting anywhere near as hard as Luffy.

‘Because Thor > Hulk and Vision and some of the other avangers are close to Hulk level as well.’

It’s a punch...which can’t harm Luffy made even worse by the fact that they can’t see him let alone react to him.

And Hulk level=fodder to Luffy.

‘Only with a gear 3 attack, which would put him out of commission if he doesn't finish the fight quick afterwards.’

No, G2 is more than enough considering neither Thanos nor the Hulkbuster hit anywhere close to as hard yet they still KO’d Hulk. Luffy pre-gears punched through metres of bedrock to collapse a city block, already this shows much better striking than anything Hulkbuster or Thanos did.

‘It kind of is since a blast from all 6 gems didn't stop Thor, so if one gem could cause more damage than Luffy could, even in gear 4, pre time skip Luffy would have a really hard time putting down Thor.’

You’re mixing up durability for energy attacks with durability for blunt force damage.

‘If he throws a gear 3 punch, Thor would just cut his arm down the middle. Post timeskip Luffy would of course stop that with haki, but pre time skip Luffy can't.’

He doesn’t need G3.

‘Maybe if it was a 1v1, but he will have to be trying to keep Hulk and Thor off, while Wanda and Strange will be trying to use their powers, then there are spider man, iron man, ant man, ect. all detracting him.’

Hulk gets one-shotted.

Everyone you just listed can’t see Luffy in motion let alone react to him so no they can’t do anything to distract him.

‘Heck if we go by the OP picture Yandu is here and his whistling arrow might just turn Luffy to swiss cheese while he isn't paying attention. There are just too many people for him to deal with here.’

I’m not seeing your argument here, Luffy starts to blitz and whoever he hits aside from arguably Thor will get turned to red mist and there’s nothing they can do about it because he’ll be invisible to them while in motion. Yondu is useless fodder, his arrow is far too slow and he won’t be able to use it properly because he can’t even see his target.

Yray

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Luffy ends the avengers with a snap of his finger

KingGuinness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Luffy stomps.

And lol at Wanda or Hulk doing anything to Luffy besides being frozen punching bags.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 juiceboks  Moderator

Nobody here can see Luffy and nobody can tank his punches.

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By alextheboss

@socajunkie: Eh, I guess it just depends if you scale off the gems or not. Also if strange gets the time stone that's another reason they should win.

Enemybird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided
Enemybird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

In the film, QS can see the Avengers move in slow motion while dashing around them. Luffy has never done anything similar. I don't think Luffy can see QS either or hit QS anytime soon outside of Luffy somehow doing aoe.

This thread should be locked for spite.

Luffy was reacting to people faster than QS before he even left the east blue, Kid.

Skip to 1:27

Loading Video...

If Luffy can react to Blueno without even going gear 2... he will easily be able to react to QS.

Here is the thing that you guys rooting for the avengers don't seem to understand. Without putting in any notable effort. Most of the strawhats can easily blitz a normal human being. Aside from QS is there anyone here that is even a solid bullet timer?

Skip to :51

Loading Video...

Gamer-Guy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Enemybird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Let me make sure I understand. You think Thor can keep up with Luffy based on those feats? That is to say he will be able to deflect Luffy's punches with his hammer because he dodged an energy blast from Loki's spear? The same blast that was slow enough that black widow dodged in a hovering jet earlier in that movie? How about the attack from the destroyer that you would have to be blind to not see coming. It opens its head fire starts to build then it shoots a beam. I guess bucky holding his hand out and blocking bullets with his metal arm in civil war puts him on Zoro's level. Puuuleeaseee. ALL the avengers are in over their heads.

Gamer-Guy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Let me make sure I understand. You think Thor can keep up with Luffy based on those feats? That is to say he will be able to deflect Luffy's punches with his hammer because he dodged an energy blast from Loki's spear? The same blast that was slow enough that black widow dodged in a hovering jet earlier in that movie? How about the attack from the destroyer that you would have to be blind to not see coming. It opens its head fire starts to build then it shoots a beam. I guess bucky holding his hand out and blocking bullets with his metal arm in civil war puts him on Zoro's level. Puuuleeaseee. ALL the avengers are in over their heads.

no i don't think he can react to luffy by feats i was just correcting you about that bullet timing statement Thor and black panther (cannon mcu tie in comic) are casual bullet timers

Enemybird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@enemybird said:

no i don't think he can react to luffy by feats i was just correcting you about that bullet timing statement Thor and black panther (cannon mcu tie in comic) are casual bullet timers

I seriously disagree. But I guess it depends on how you personally define what it means to be a bullet timer. In any case, unless you think the team pulls off a miracle and wins then I think we are done here.

Gamer-Guy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gamer-guy said:
@enemybird said:

I seriously disagree. But I guess it depends on how you personally define what it means to be a bullet timer. In any case, unless you think the team pulls off a miracle and wins then I think we are done here.

why do you disagree Thor is clearly blocking these energy beams which are as fast as bullets unless you can prove there not

Blocks plasma shots

by your logic meliodas isn't a bullet timer sense he doesn't block bullets

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By juiceboks  Moderator

@alextheboss: The Time Stone doesn't stop Luffy from blitzing him before he makes the hand incantations

NinjaWarrior268

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alextheboss: The Time Stone doesn't stop Luffy from blitzing him before he makes the hand incantations

Why would Strange be the first person Luffy attacks?

Avatar image for hey_thatsmildlyadequate
Hey_Thatsmildlyadequate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Weird match up, but the only way I see the avengers winning is if Wanda holds him in place long enough for Thor to hit him with storm breaker. Of course that would require a few people to distract(sacrifice themselves) luffy first

Enemybird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@enemybird said:
@gamer-guy said:
@enemybird said:

why do you disagree Thor is clearly blocking these energy beams which are as fast as bullets unless you can prove there not

Blocks plasma shots

Not about to argue with you over what bullet timing means. Its not in the dictionary and I do not claim to be the artbiter of comicbook jargon. We disagree on the definition and I would rather leave it at that.

I have no idea who or what a Meliodas is so no, my logic is not whatever you just said it was.

As I said before, unless you think the team wins we are done. I don't feel like going back and fourth over inconsequential avenger feats unless you think they win. Comprende?

Gamer-Guy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Gamer-Guy

@gamer-guy said:
@enemybird said:
@gamer-guy said:
@enemybird said:

Blocks plasma shots

Not about to argue with you over what bullet timing means. Its not in the dictionary and I do not claim to be the artbiter of comicbook jargon. We disagree on the definition and I would rather leave it at that.

I have no idea who or what a Meliodas is so no, my logic is not whatever you just said it was.

As I said before, unless you think the team wins we are done. I don't feel like going back and fourth over inconsequential avenger feats unless you think they win. Comprende?

aye aye Amigo

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@juiceboks said:

The OP doesn't say bloodlusted, so that means it is in character. Strange will get it off just like he did against Dormamu, who is way quicker to kill than Luffy.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By DeathHero61

This is a fight not a freaking comedy scene. Luffy will objectively blitz everyone all at once. The only person he would not attack is Wanda, but honestly she might just get ragdolled by accident in the chaos. Plus Luffy is too dumb for mental tricks.

NinjaWarrior268

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

People like to say Luffy blitzes everyone here when pre timeskip Luffy was almost dog piled by fodder marines more times than he chooses to blitz large groups of enemies. Ie G8 arc, Marineford

Enemybird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@juiceboks said:

The OP doesn't say bloodlusted, so that means it is in character. Strange will get it off just like he did against Dormamu, who is way quicker to kill than Luffy.

Yeah because Dr Stange always uses the timestone right off the bat. Except when he doesn't... he didn't use it off the bat at all in infinity war and half the life in the universe ( including his own) was at stake. Luffy is very likely to attack the crowd with either a gatling, strom or a whip. All of those actions are in character for Luffy. Nobody on the team except maybe QS will be able to react to it and the damage output is high enough ( assuming he puts any effort into it) that he should incap all the main wankers in the group. Wanda KO, Strange KO, Spiderman KO, Ant man KO, Hulk is sent flying, Thor is sent flying, Iron man and war machine are sent flying etc. Luffy destroyed a city block with storm when he used it on crocodile.The team as zero prep and zero knowledge. Luffy has every advantage here speed, strength, durability and experience fighting much more powerful foes. We are talking about a kid whose punches felt like pistol shots as a child. He one shot a sea monster in his first showing while setting out to sea. I mean it will take a miracle.

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for deactivated-5bdcbb8da1d15
deactivated-5bdcbb8da1d15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Luffy stomps so damn hard. Even in base Luffy speed blitzes

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By alextheboss

@enemybird: I mean most people think the avengers beat DCEU Superman now, but he is arguably faster and stronger than Luffy. I feel like it has something to do with people not likening the DCEU and loving One Piece.

Also Strange didn't use the time stone in IW because Thanos was trying to take it.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@enemybird: I mean most people think the avengers beat DCEU Superman now, but he is arguably faster and stronger than Luffy. I feel like it has something to do with people not likening the DCEU and loving One Piece.

Also Strange didn't use the time stone in IW because Thanos was trying to take it.

DCEU Superman faster than Luffy?

No Caption Provided

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

People like to say Luffy blitzes everyone here when pre timeskip Luffy was almost dog piled by fodder marines more times than he chooses to blitz large groups of enemies. Ie G8 arc, Marineford

Nice lowballing my dude. Keep at it...

Eobard21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Luffy stomps

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gearsecond659: Pre time skip Luffy, I could easily see it. Superman crossed the entire united states in a few minutes, it took Luffy way to long just to run across marine ford. Superman could also have an entire fight with the Flash while Wonder Woman (a casual bullet timer) was frozen in time. It's time to stop being bias towards our favorite characters.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gearsecond659: Pre time skip Luffy, I could easily see it. Superman crossed the entire united states in a few minutes, it took Luffy way to long just to run across marine ford. Superman could also have an entire fight with the Flash while Wonder Woman (a casual bullet timer) was frozen in time. It's time to stop being bias towards our favorite characters.

In travel speed, Superman is faster, no doubt. However in combat speed, Luffy has overwhelmed the likes of Rob Lucci is way faster than DCEU Superman. And I agree that it is time to stop being bias towards out favorite characters, which is why I take issue with your stance.

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By alextheboss

@gearsecond659:

Luffy has overwhelmed the likes of Rob Lucci is way faster than DCEU Superman.

This is debatable. Show me something that is 100% faster than this.

Loading Video...

And I agree that it is time to stop being bias towards out favorite characters, which is why I take issue with your stance.

Except I like Luffy and One Piece more than Superman and the DCEU, and I'm willing to bet a lot that you also like Luffy and One Piece more than Superman and the DCEU.

Pre time skip Luffy isn't even city level, and Thor almost killed a guy who snapped away trillions of people. Is it impossible for Luffy to win? No, but I think a lot of people are just assuming he wins because anime characters are usually stronger than movie characters. It is also easier to make anime characters look faster than movie characters.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gearsecond659:

This is debatable. Show me something that is 100% faster than this.

No Caption Provided

And Rob Lucci was able to blitz base Luffy just fine.

In addition, Rob Lucci scales off of Kalifa, who is also a casual lightning timer.

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gearsecond659: I mean there is lightning coming off of the Flash in that scene and the characters are moving in comparable speeds to it.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gearsecond659: I mean there is lightning coming off of the Flash in that scene and the characters are moving in comparable speeds to it.

No Caption Provided