fight takes place in an abandoned town

No Caption Provided

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

With TP on Rachel's MVP. Shes got multiple feats of getting into Storms head, and with Nate backing her up shes doing it again.

del_torro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stalemate

onsipin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

helloman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By helloman

Team two wins both rounds.

onsipin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@koays said:

With TP on Rachel's MVP. Shes got multiple feats of getting into Storms head, and with Nate backing her up shes doing it again.

were any of those in direct confrontations? In Gold Storm wasn't aware of what was going on. Her mental defenses are stronger when she is actively aware and resisting. For lizard rachel, she was using her TP on a captive Storm. Not sure Rachel can TP her in a fight

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@onsipin: Storm was specifically fighting Rachel for control in the lizard instance. Rachel basically dared her to fight back.

The only reason Rachel wouldnt be able to TP Storm here is if she was distracted or had to split focus. But she has Pre Shaman Nate, aka Captain Dumbass to distract for her.

onsipin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@koays: yes what I meant was that Storm was a captive right? She was a prisoner then they brought in Rachel to TP her and Storm was trying to resist her TP. It wasn't an actual fight where Storm was bombarding Rachel with the elements, it was just a captive Storm trying to resist Rachel's telepathy

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@onsipin: Which is what I'm saying. Storm hasnt shown enough resistance to TP for her to block Rachel while fending off Nate.

onsipin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@koays: Polaris is in this fight as well

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@onsipin: neither Storm nor Polaris is fending off Captain Mesh Shirt and Leather Jacket for long by themselves.

marvelfan1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@koays said:

@onsipin: neither Storm nor Polaris is fending off Captain Mesh Shirt and Leather Jacket for long by themselves.

LOOL

marvelfan1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@koays said:

could get behind this. Nate could shield rachel from the onslaught while she focuses on TPing one of them.

Round 2 though, 50/50 as usual on whoever pulls off the hax first

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@marvelfan1992:

Bloodlusted Storm...uses lightning or an instant hurricane.

Bloodlusted Polaris reverses bloodflow in people.

Bloodlusted Rachel makes heads explode

Bloodlusted Nate....city bust.

marvelfan1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@koays: muh synapse feats bruh! also flash freeze!

As for Lorna, even if it's less violent and lethal, once she does it they are effectively incapacitated if i'm not mistaken since in the wedding it seemed everyone was incapacitated due to the blood flow thing. She's also broken bones before

No Caption Provided

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@marvelfan1992: Well Havok and Iceman got away.....temporarily. And technically that's ultimate Malice there.

marvelfan1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By marvelfan1992

@koays: She clearly wasn't using her powers on them until a bit later on with bobby, but she never did on alex, the girl and the kid.

And as for the other one, it's still Lorna's body and powers, all that needs to be established is that she can do it, since it's bloodlusted

I mean you argued the blood thing in my jean vs lorna thread "R2- Polaris. At her wedding she reversed the bloodflow of everyone with powers including Jean as an after thought while she went after Havok" so why would it be a different story here

Avatar image for firestarlord73194
FireStarLord73194

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Two omega level telekinetics/telepaths vs two high alpha levels... the siblings win

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Koays

@marvelfan1992: I'm actually not arguing anything here...

Except that Malice point....its not her, we know what she prefers to do in a bloodlusted state...otherwise Bloodlusted would just mean she does whatever we can come up with with her powers.

marvelfan1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@koays: it's not whatever we can come up with though, she literally has shown she is capable of doing it with her powers

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@marvelfan1992: Lol except SHE hasnt shown the capabilities. Malice did.

marvelfan1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@koays: it's lorna's body and powers...are you saying Malice is somehow more adept at using her powers? And Lorna was also present there, she saw it happen is she supposed to not know how to do it?

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@marvelfan1992: Ok but Iceman saw Emma do lots of things with his body and he still had to basically kidnap her to finally get her to show him how to do some of it.

We dont know what this Malice had done or experienced. She was on a team with Mach 2 so she couldve learned it from her. All we really know is that Polaris has been bloodlusted ALOT and yet hasnt ever done that.

marvelfan1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@koays: bobby's thing was complex...this is breaking bones lol you act like it's so complicated, but okay whatever it's not really a big deal as they'd lose if she got the blood flow thingy off anyway. it applies to them just as much as you applied it to jean

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@marvelfan1992: No it really wasnt.... and even then Lorna reversing bloodflow was a big deal because she had just learned it from Magneto, theres alot she just doesnt ornwouldnt think to do. If she knew how to do it before then she wouldve crushed Vulcan in Rise and Fall instead of his armor when she was bloodlusted.

And again my point was that pulling that reverse flow off against these two is more of a challenge then Jean, since their bloodlusted feats are more deadly. Whereas Jean bloodlusted isnt as aggressive and she lacks the consistent speedy offense that they have.

I never disagreed with the first strike argument, but if she isnt successful targeting both or doesnt completely disable them both quickly then shes not getting blasted or thrown around, or into a beam war where she gets to try again because their bloodlusted feats are more permanent.

marvelfan1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@koays: storm is part of this battle btw...don;t make me bring out muh synapse featz

Avatar image for deactivated-5cd6fe3f211bb
deactivated-5cd6fe3f211bb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@marvelfan1992: Bah, Storm makes a hurricane, Nate screams like a girl and blows her up by accident.

marvelfan1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@koays: if that girl is jean grey then sure, she did have an insanely powerful psychic scream move in x-men legends 1 lmao

LordOfFate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By LordOfFate

You know what, I'm gonna go with Storm and Polaris here. Storm's lightning been shown to hinder telepathy and she overpowered Legion X or X-Legion just a little bit ago. Though i can't remember if the telepaths were helping her.

Polaris helping, this could go either way.

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Koays

bump

Batvibe12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Leaning towards Team 2.

PyroFN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@koays: Welp. Storm is an omega now and we have no word on Rachel or X-Man. That said, my choice doesn’t change. The Grey twins win.

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrofn: Lol useless titles are useless. I'm just having a hard time not seeing X-Man yanking Storm out of the sky and that's where my issue is coming from right now....though I'm more easily swayed then before for the bloodlusted round.

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Team 1 for R1.

Team 2 for R2