#1 Edited by TheHercules (1363 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided
Gallery image 1Gallery image 2

Rules

• Thor w/ Jarbjorn and Lightning | Hercules w/ Mace
  • Morals Off
  • Indestructible Planet
  • Win by any means (NO BFR)

Round 2: Post-Core Breach (Indestructible)

#2 Posted by Kirkseven (3639 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk

#3 Posted by Kevd4wg (14285 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor solos

#4 Posted by TheHercules (1363 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump!

#5 Posted by green_skaar (13051 posts) - - Show Bio

Duo both rounds

#6 Posted by kgb725 (19998 posts) - - Show Bio
#7 Posted by TheHercules (1363 posts) - - Show Bio

last bump!

#8 Posted by DayWalker98 (483 posts) - - Show Bio
#9 Edited by green_skaar (13051 posts) - - Show Bio

Comics have taught us (through many many interactions) that all three are in the same tier. Frankly I'd favor Hulk over Thor (w/o Mjolnir) or Hercules, however with both of them, and Hercules having his mace, I'm taking the duo. Hulk will make them work for it, no doubt, but it's simple numbers here. If this was WWH or WBH, I'd take Hulk in a heart beat.

#10 Posted by DayWalker98 (483 posts) - - Show Bio
#11 Posted by Kevd4wg (14285 posts) - - Show Bio
@kgb725 said:

@kevd4wg: Prove it

I'll assume that's supposed to be in a positive light, so sure. Firstly, we know Jarnbajorn is gonna be able to cut Hulk, for example in Thor vol 4 #1, Malekith(whose less strong then Thor), used it to completely cut through Thor's arm and sever it completely. This means that Thor has an incredibly easy way to take out Hulk faster then his healing factor can keep up and it's not like Hulk's ever gonna dodge a hit from Thor either. Meanwhile, Hulk is going to have a much more difficult time putting Thor down between his blunt-force durability and his pain tolerance

#12 Posted by kgb725 (19998 posts) - - Show Bio

@kevd4wg said:
@kgb725 said:

I'll assume that's supposed to be in a positive light, so sure. Firstly, we know Jarnbajorn is gonna be able to cut Hulk, for example in Thor vol 4 #1, Malekith(whose less strong then Thor), used it to completely cut through Thor's arm and sever it completely. This means that Thor has an incredibly easy way to take out Hulk faster then his healing factor can keep up and it's not like Hulk's ever gonna dodge a hit from Thor either. Meanwhile, Hulk is going to have a much more difficult time putting Thor down between his blunt-force durability and his pain tolerance

Thor is light. He is neither stronger nor faster than Hulk. Hulk has proven he can put him down time and time again

#13 Posted by Kevd4wg (14285 posts) - - Show Bio

@kgb725 said:
@kevd4wg said:
@kgb725 said:

Thor is light. He is neither stronger nor faster than Hulk. Hulk has proven he can put him down time and time again

Hulk's never done that pre-core breach, Thor has a one-shot weapon. If Hulk is faster then Thor(he's not, especially without Indestructible feats) it's by so little it doesn't matter considering speed has never been an issue in any of their fights. I really like how you went through and addressed my points, thoroughly debunking them, leaving me no room to counter

#14 Posted by 20damon (6583 posts) - - Show Bio
#15 Posted by kgb725 (19998 posts) - - Show Bio

@kevd4wg said:
@kgb725 said:
@kevd4wg said:
@kgb725 said:

Hulk's never done that pre-core breach, Thor has a one-shot weapon. If Hulk is faster then Thor(he's not, especially without Indestructible feats) it's by so little it doesn't matter considering speed has never been an issue in any of their fights. I really like how you went through and addressed my points, thoroughly debunking them, leaving me no room to counter

Indestructible hulk is just regular savage Hulk.

You want to counter something ? Give me a counter for how Thor beats Savage Hulk when he couldnt beat Amadeus Cho when he had Jarnbron

#16 Posted by baph (2951 posts) - - Show Bio

Team round 1.

Hulk round 2.

#17 Posted by Kevd4wg (14285 posts) - - Show Bio

@kgb725 said:
@kevd4wg said:
@kgb725 said:
@kevd4wg said:
@kgb725 said:

You want to counter something ? Give me a counter for how Thor beats Savage Hulk when he couldnt beat Amadeus Cho when he had Jarnbron

Indestructible Hulk is his own version and most certainly not pre core breach.

Um, Cho Hulk only beat him as Dark Cho Hulk, who resisted draining that WWH didn't, so not seeing the problem. Plus that's like Dark Cho Hulk's only real feat.(normal Cho Hulk actually stalemated pre-core breach Hulk under the same writer). Seems like you either haven't read the issues or just don't know a lot about Hulk/Thor.

#18 Posted by TakenStew22 (5882 posts) - - Show Bio
#19 Posted by kgb725 (19998 posts) - - Show Bio

@kevd4wg said:
@kgb725 said:
@kevd4wg said:
@kgb725 said:
@kevd4wg said:
@kgb725 said:

Um, Cho Hulk only beat him as Dark Cho Hulk, who resisted draining that WWH didn't, so not seeing the problem. Plus that's like Dark Cho Hulk's only real feat.(normal Cho Hulk actually stalemated pre-core breach Hulk under the same writer). Seems like you either haven't read the issues or just don't know a lot about Hulk/Thor.

Theres 2 rounds to this fight with different feats of Hulk. Second indestructible is just savage Hulk with armor. Neither Wade nor marvel ever said indestructible was a different hulk version

WWH didnt try to resist draining he told them to drain him or hed destroy the world. Classic hulk and pre core breach arent the same. Even still that goes against yout argument

#20 Posted by 20damon (6583 posts) - - Show Bio

@kgb725 said:
@kevd4wg said:
@kgb725 said:
@kevd4wg said:
@kgb725 said:
@kevd4wg said:
@kgb725 said:

Theres 2 rounds to this fight with different feats of Hulk. Second indestructible is just savage Hulk with armor. Neither Wade nor marvel ever said indestructible was a different hulk version

WWH didnt try to resist draining he told them to drain him or hed destroy the world. Classic hulk and pre core breach arent the same. Even still that goes against yout argument

Indeed Inestructible Hulk is simply a Savage Hulk who holds back a lot less than he used to.

And WWH has some insane drain resistance feats, what're you talking about??

#21 Posted by Kevd4wg (14285 posts) - - Show Bio

@kgb725 said:
@kevd4wg said:
@kgb725 said:
@kevd4wg said:
@kgb725 said:
@kevd4wg said:
@kgb725 said:

I was obviously talking about the round that's in the title of the thread when I said Thor solos(they still win R2 too, it's just harder to say that Thor solos). Yeah Classic Hulk was > a lot of later Pre-Core breach incarnations, that's true.

And I'm sorry, I was not aware that WWH had the ability to control his draining resistance. This is news to me.

@20damon said:
@kgb725 said:
@kevd4wg said:
@kgb725 said:
@kevd4wg said:
@kgb725 said:
@kevd4wg said:
@kgb725 said:

Indeed Inestructible Hulk is simply a Savage Hulk who holds back a lot less than he used to.

And WWH has some insane drain resistance feats, what're you talking about??

That literally makes Cho Hulk's feat even more impressive so once again you seem to miss the point of an argument and make a counter that doesn't make any sense whatsoever.

#22 Posted by AbsolvedOfSin (110 posts) - - Show Bio

@kevd4wg:And I'm sorry, I was not aware that WWH had the ability to control his draining resistance. This is news to me.

A lot of things seem to be news to you nowadays but yea, Hulk can control his resistance to draining, so much so he can overload his opponents to the point of forcing them to intake his gamma even when they don't want to like he did to Chernobog

No Caption Provided

or that time he overloaded Troyjan machines disintegrating Amrageddons son

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3

Even Green Scar himself was willingly letting Spikes feed on him for 7 hours

No Caption Provided

he wasn't resisting them there.

So yea Hulk can willingly give out his gamma, especially during WWH where he was begging everyone to stop him, contrary to Chulk who did everything he could to resist the satellite, including destroying it, also i don't remember where it was stated that he got hit by the same satellites? Could be IIRC Cho did have the codes for those satellites unless i am remembering it wrong but the ones in WWH were red, not green although that may have no significance, the point is apart from WWH not resisting and Chulk indeed resisting WWH also got hit by 4 of them not just 1 like Cho.

No Caption Provided

I guess you were not aware of this either.

#23 Posted by Kevd4wg (14285 posts) - - Show Bio
#25 Posted by 20damon (6583 posts) - - Show Bio