Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Shavo
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

who takes this

(btw just for reference living tribunal was barely able to hold off the brothers just saying)

Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Dredeuced

Yeah, but PR Beyonder had LT shaking in his wee booties. PR Beyonder wins.

LubeMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By LubeMan

Since that dreadfully awefull crossover isn't canon and can never be taken seriously, even though it was hard to take pr beyonder seriously with that jerry curl, the concept of what he was is not.

rolldestroyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By rolldestroyer

both are in the same league (meaning TOAA level), so id say it's a stalemate or id give it to the bros as they are 2.

Shavo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Shavo

@LubeMan said:

Since that dreadfully awefull crossover isn't canon and can never be taken seriously, even though it was hard to take pr beyonder seriously with that jerry curl, the concept of what he was is not.

of who the brothers?

Bo88gdan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Bo88gdan

Beyonder wins

JackKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's pretty obvious who would win.

rolldestroyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By rolldestroyer

It's pretty obvious who would win.

and whom would that be? it's a tough call if you ask me.

JackKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rolldestroyer: The guy who made The Living Tribunal, Eternity and the other cosmic beings sh*t there pants so much that they had to get help from the human who also has the guys powers.

rolldestroyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rolldestroyer: The guy who made The Living Tribunal, Eternity and the other cosmic beings sh*t there pants so much that they had to get help from the human who also has the guys powers.

when the brothers were fighting, they literally dwarfed living tribunal and the spectre, the weird thing though, is that LT and spectre did affect the brothers earlier. Also secret wars LT was weaker back then.

JackKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bumping!!!!!!!

XxGin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I yin and yan in the chinese bible or the almalgam brothers?

eternityx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By eternityx

@rolldestroyer: LT's power level has never been changed. He is the same now, as he was in the secret wars.

JackKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xxgin said:

The Almalgam Brothers.

rolldestroyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rolldestroyer: LT's power level has never been changed. He is the same now, as he was in the secret wars.

then perhaps, you can explain his battle against nebulos? in strange tales #163:

Or the instance where korvac (amped by the powers of various entities) was able to defy LT's power, and all LT could do was seal the universe from the rest of the multiverse? in What if v1 #32:

and if you think that this issue is non canon (since it's a what if? issue) this event was referenced in LT's bio:

No Caption Provided

it was also seen in the quasar issues.

the difference is pretty clear if you ask me.

XxGin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By XxGin

@xxgin said:

The Almalgam Brothers.

Alright I have no idea why peoples saying Beyonder wins so easily. I say Beyonder is going up against both brothers not only one. He is not only going up against the being who represents Marvel but DC also. I think after a good fight it will be a bloody stalemate.

JackKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By JackKnight

@xxgin said:

@jackknight said:
@xxgin said:

The Almalgam Brothers.

Alright I have no idea why peoples saying Beyonder wins so easily. I say Beyonder is going up against both brothers not only one. He is not only going up against the being who represents Marvel but DC also. I think after a good fight it will be a bloody stalemate.

I think this would be a very good fight though I will give the victory to the Beyonder in the end.

BEYONDERGOD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Pre-Retcon Beyonder Omnistomps.

aasquasar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pre-Retcon Beyonder has made his own universe, he's only under TOAA/presence

hirev_starman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

PR Beyonder

galactus1967

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If pre-retcon Beyonders power is true,he can beat LT,T.O.A.A AND THE PRESENCE all at the same time easy.Remember I`m not the guy who said his universe is like an ocean compared to a drop of water in ours .That was a freaking dumb ass marvel writer,and they have been trying to retcon it for 30years now.But some dummy always has a story with Beyonder close to his orignal powers.Make up your mind already,is he the most powerful being in Marvel or not,Answer please?

galactus1967

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yes I understand

and the concept of the writer or (Stan Lee) being the Fulcrum,or Kirby being T.O.A.A,but pre-retcon is still tough as hell to beat no matter who you put up against him!Would still like to see him come back at original levels.

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

PR Beyonder is not omnipotent, why do people struggle to accept that; he is nigh-omnipotent.

Avatar image for comicsrulebutdbzdoes2
ComicsrulebutDBZdoes2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

galactus1967

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mysticmedivh: Thanks for the info,at one time Beyonder was my favorite character,but when they started all this retcon stuff it really pissed me off.Now I see Spiderman with B`s power for like a billionth of a second wreck all the heros and Galactus.Who moon dragon just built up as having no dimensions or boundries.And all we see is the tip of the iceberg.And Spiderman wrecks him,while owen can`t even beat sentry .their origins must have been separated.If anyone is more updated than me please let me know?Thanks again for the info mysticmdivh.

CosmicOrochi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LT can barely hold them off? PR Beyonder had LT begging not to take action, of any kind.

BEYONDERGOD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

PR Beyonder is not omnipotent, why do people struggle to accept that; he is nigh-omnipotent.

He isnt nigh he is Omni

ComicsrulebutDBZdoes2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@galactus1967: Owen has only been retconned once and from marvels view sentry is very powerful more so than Odin, they wouldn't of shown all the fears he has of they didn't have plans for him

Van_Cere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#31  Edited By Van_Cere

@beyondergod: @comicsrulebutdbzdoes2: @mysticmedivh: @galactus1967: This has gone far enough. I challenge all of you to one single CAV, with you using Beyonder as any or all versions and me with lucifer and/or Michael. Nothing will change if it were a regular debate, you would just still go back and do the exact same thing.

I really, truly, hate it when people make claims that they never back up, and if you can not stand against me individually, you can do it as a team. Omnipotent huh, GOD.

Either accept or do not. Just do not waste time thinking of excuses.

Lucano

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ComicsrulebutDBZdoes2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@van_cere: it would be pointless it would either be stalemate or beyonder wins due to their power shared betweent the two Of team

BEYONDERGOD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BEYONDERGOD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@van_cere said:

@beyondergod: @comicsrulebutdbzdoes2: @mysticmedivh: @galactus1967: This has gone far enough. I challenge all of you to one single CAV, with you using Beyonder as any or all versions and me with lucifer and/or Michael. Nothing will change if it were a regular debate, you would just still go back and do the exact same thing.

I really, truly, hate it when people make claims that they never back up, and if you can not stand against me individually, you can do it as a team. Omnipotent huh, GOD.

Either accept or do not. Just do not waste time thinking of excuses.

It would be pointless its been stated.

ComicsrulebutDBZdoes2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lucano: when was it stolent??? He gave it away he didn't get stolen

Lucano

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@beyondergod: Your point?

Beyonder's power was stolen by Doom. A true omnipotent being is for starters an impossibility, because a single entity cannot hold all that power by definition. Only a plural entity can, omnipotence cannot be held without omniscience and omnipresence. For example, the best or closest thing to achieving true omnipotence is Elaine Beloc merging with every living thing and with everything at the end of the Wolf Beneath the Tree arc, achieving omnipresence and omniscience along with omnipotence.

An omniscient being cannot be stripped of his power.

BEYONDERGOD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lucano said:

@beyondergod: Your point?

Beyonder's power was stolen by Doom. A true omnipotent being is for starters an impossibility, because a single entity cannot hold all that power by definition. Only a plural entity can, omnipotence cannot be held without omniscience and omnipresence. For example, the best or closest thing to achieving true omnipotence is Elaine Beloc merging with every living thing and with everything at the end of the Wolf Beneath the Tree arc, achieving omnipresence and omniscience along with omnipotence.

An omniscient being cannot be stripped of his power.

LOL

Sure man you think that bro

Heart of the universe was TOAA power and who stolen that?....oh thanos?

The Source is a fraction of the presence power who stolen that?.....oh darkseid

see my point?.......

Lucano

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@beyondergod: Still, neither of them is omnipotent. Statements do not count. If a being is capable of doing absolutely everything, then it is omnipotent. By definition and logic, no fiction character can be omnipotent because for that, their creators need to be so first. For one to be omnipotent, needs to know EVERYTHING, to be capable of doing everthing. I highly doubt that any writter in this planet is omnipotent.

BEYONDERGOD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lucano said:

@beyondergod: Still, neither of them is omnipotent. Statements do not count. If a being is capable of doing absolutely everything, then it is omnipotent. By definition and logic, no fiction character can be omnipotent because for that, their creators need to be so first. For one to be omnipotent, needs to know EVERYTHING, to be capable of doing everthing. I highly doubt that any writter in this planet is omnipotent.

Writers>Fan opinion

Lucano

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@beyondergod: It is not fan opinion. Does Stan Lee know everything that it is to be known about this and every galaxy and universe? No. Therefor Stan Lee is not omniscient and by definition is not omnipotent. Ergo, none of his characters can be omnipotent, because they are restricted to his knowledge and imagination only. Same applies to every writter and fiction character ever written.

BEYONDERGOD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lucano said:

@beyondergod: It is not fan opinion. Does Stan Lee know everything that it is to be known about this and every galaxy and universe? No. Therefor Stan Lee is not omniscient and by definition is not omnipotent. Ergo, none of his characters can be omnipotent, because they are restricted to his knowledge and imagination only. Same applies to every writter and fiction character ever written.

Again.......

He is TOAA so its invalid.

Lucano

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@beyondergod: Just as I've been poiting valid arguments. Care to explain. Why?

Van_Cere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#44  Edited By Van_Cere

@beyondergod: The HOTU is not omnipotence, merely the power of that creation and everything in it. Real omnipotent created that creation, and can create far more.

The source was another version when it's power was stolen.

Alien X is not an omnipotent, and there is no proof it is even above universal.

SilverGalford

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By SilverGalford

this

CosmicOrochi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dredeuced said:

this

Like I said..

Lucano

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Lucano

@mysticmedivh: Because by definition and most of all logic, he cannot be omnipotent, because he is limited to what a limited intellect (the writters) can imagine him to be able to do. To be TRULLY omnipotent you need to be able to grasp the real concept of everything in existence, so you can do everything. Therefor, The Beyonder being a fiction character is limited to what the autor can imagine, if the autor is not omniscient and omnipotent, he cannot imagine absolutely everything his character could do. Which means, no omnipotence. It is actually simple, leaving fanboism aside, there is no omnipotents in fiction, at all.

Also I've never said he doesn't win this battle, he actually does. What I am saying is that the term omnipotence is thrown away very cheaply around here.

Spambot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Spambot

@lucano: Beyonder only let Doom have a tiny fraction of his power because he was curious what he would do with it. He states that after taking it back and sending everyone home.

Lucano

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers