Power/Space Stone Thanos (MCU) vs The Thing and Iron Fist (616)

• 61 results
Avatar image for deactivated-5f5eba8f0a2dd
deactivated-5f5eba8f0a2dd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided

Takes place here

No Caption Provided

Noone1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

This is a bad attempt at bait. The team stomps. Thing solos.

socajunkie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 socajunkie  Moderator

Come on Live Action, you can do it, don't let the 616 wank force get you down, we all believe in you.

Avatar image for stalin-is-steel
Stalin-Is-Steel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos can't BFR with the Space Stone. He's never done it in combat, so to even attempt to do so here is OOC and thus not a conceivable plan.

The way Thanos used the Power Stone was either blasts or pushing street tier dudes like Panther around. Good luck trying to move the Thing with that, lol

So yeah, team stomps, unless Thanos goes out of character or someone wanks the stones to NLF levels of strength.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stalin-is-steel: He also can create mini black holes with the space stone, performed that moon feat with the power/space and can make people intangible. Not going any deeper as I created this.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stalin-Is-Steel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt: What, with that slow moving projectile that anyone would dodge? Besides, how does that make any sense, exactly? Why BFR someone when you haven't taken the Stone yet?

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt: What, with that slow moving projectile that anyone would dodge? Besides, how does that make any sense, exactly? Why BFR someone when you haven't taken the Stone yet?

I am just pointing out that he did try to BFR Strange. And hadn't Thanos already realized that Strange did not have time stone on him?

King-Ragnar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#9  Edited By King-Ragnar

Are you that desperate to prove Live Action can beat Comic Books? What battle are you going to create next? 616 Gwen Stacey and Mary Jane vs MCU Thor and DCEU Superman?

Also these

@noone1996 said:

This is a bad attempt at bait. The team stomps. Thing solos.

@socajunkie said:

Come on Live Action, you can do it, don't let the 616 wank force get you down, we all believe in you.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So now I'm baiting because you don't like the threads. I thought it would be a good battle, if you don't like them, just don't comment.

Toratorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I still don't quite understand why people think that pitting someone who made career out of boxing with Savage Hulk will be a fair match for live action weaklings. Ben one-shots. Mismatch.

Avatar image for deactivated-627d8daf1de25
deactivated-627d8daf1de25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

@stalin-is-steel:

Stop lowballing, the Space Stone can be used for other than BFR, and has more abilities combined with the Power Stone, he can also Phase people / objects with it, Pull moons and throw them, harness things into the Gauntlet / Space Stone (not sure which one), explode huge pieces of debris, pull people's body's apart. And he was frying Thor's head, the same guy with the Star feat. Also, I'm not saying he would win, I'm saying that you're lowballing.

Avatar image for deactivated-5bb6a6f86dc65
deactivated-5bb6a6f86dc65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mismatch, Ben one-shots.

pipxeroth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why do you keep making these awful threads and expecting the LA characters to come out on top? Ben kills him with one finger.

GucciBrick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why do you keep making these awful threads and expecting the LA characters to come out on top? Ben kills him with one finger.

what kind of nonsense is this? striking feats for ben?

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ben would still stomp him based on how Thanos used the stone.

GucciBrick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

with power stone he can win easily if he wants.

even if its hand to hand that doesn't really favor ben. its clearly implied that all the top weapons in the entire world wouldn't do jack to thanos. i'm surprised people honestly think the solution to taking down thanos all along was just to drop a couple nukes on him

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sy8000: Russos in a comm said the only time he was serious was when he fought Hulk (Someone made a thread on general discussion about it). Hes serious in this battle.

I thought it was common knowledge anyway that he wasn't trying his hardest for most of the film.

Stalin-Is-Steel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@subline: When could the Space Stone phase people Flash style? I've literally never heard or seen that ability before, and keep in mind I had to watch the movie three times. I think I would have noticed that by now. Anyway, where's the evidence?

"Harness things into the Gauntlet"? What does that even mean? Is he going to suck Thing into it or something? lol

Pull people apart, yet I've literally never seen Thanos do this in any of his fights to anyone. You'd think he'd do that more often....

Yeah, Thanos is going to destroy the moon on Earth for no reason, which would literally kill half of the population due to the ocean's going into meltdown due to a lack of gravitational pull, which goes against his entire character in the movie, and throw slow moving rocks that MCU Spiderman could dodge. Give me a break.

Yeah, he was frying Thor's head in close range while he was dazed, which isn't happening here. Hurting MCU Thor isn't anything special.

So yeah, I haven't "lowballed" Thanos, I've just been realistic with what he would do in character, and what he can't. Nice try through.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sy8000: Because he knew he didn't have to...

Worldofthunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Worldofthunder

Thanos stomps. He picks Thing up and crushes him with his moon-busting power. IF gets stomped even worse.

Are people so brainwashed by this 'comics > live action always' that they're seriously arguing a mid-tier and a street levellers can beat someone so powerful he can crush them both in seconds simply by clenching his hand together?

Man, these battle forums have gone to shit

xzone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By xzone

@rbt: Thing can transmute matter like Strange can? Cool

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xzone said:

@rbt: Thing can transmute matter like Strange can? Cool

When the heck did I say that?

xzone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt: You were downplaying Thanos's BFR abilities by saying he failed to BFR Strange, but Strange only stopped that by transmuting the portal

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xzone said:

@rbt: You were downplaying Thanos's BFR abilities by saying he failed to BFR Strange, but Strange only stopped that by transmuting the portal

Read the entire argument again. Jeez.

Avatar image for deactivated-5bdcbb8da1d15
deactivated-5bdcbb8da1d15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why do you keep making these awful threads and expecting the LA characters to come out on top?

Amendment50

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Iron Fist is a non factor.

Battle123axe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos stomps. He picks Thing up and crushes him with his moon-busting power. IF gets stomped even worse.

Are people so brainwashed by this 'comics > live action always' that they're seriously arguing a mid-tier and a street levellers can beat someone so powerful he can crush them both in seconds simply by clenching his hand together?

Gee, I didn't know it was in character for Thanos to go around crushing people, or it was an attack he was shown doing. It's not as if for every battle he fought with the power and space stone he stood there and let people punch him.

But instead of 'all that for a drop of blood?', this time it'll be one hit from thing and he's in a coma.

Even better, that "moon busting power" was only shown to affect the surface of part of the moon, and he literally just fragmented it and teleported in meteorites that thing would casually swat away, but you're telling me that he'll start crushing people?, especially thing, who's tanked the best as far as pressure and heat a literal living planet could throw at him?

Or is he going to crush the same thing that tanked dr. doom with the silver surfer's power trying his best to crush him?

Or the same 'mid tier' that made a career of of brawling with pre-cored breach hulk?

Please.

Are people so ignorant with labeling everything '616 wank' that they're prepared to ignore actual feats and what'd happen in character?

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sy8000: Because he knew he didn't have to...

He has no knowledge of Ben so why are we assuming he knows he needs to?

Regardless Thanos' own combat feats with the Power Gem are unimpressive.

GucciBrick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

yea i dont understand this idea/logic where somehow if you try making a film character stronger than a comic one somehow magically a ghost or invisible being will come and stop you from making the film character stronger?

Gamer-Guy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

thanos stomps so much reaching in this thread

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Theoretically thanos should win with the powerstone but not with the feats he displayed with it. Can't remember what the function of the space stone is let alone what he did with it.

Toratorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Toratorn

@worldofthunder said:

Don't remember Thanos ever showcasing his fabled "moon-busting power" in the movie.

That, and I'm not sure how that "moon-busting" (read: country-busting at best, but let's say it really was a moon buster) power will be able to seriously harm a guy who took hits from a being that soloed 40 Avengers at once (including Hercules, Sentry, Wonder Man, Iron Man, Ares and others). The same guy who survived a collapse of Ego the Living Planet while being inside of its core. The same guy who repeatedly fought guys like Hulk, Thor, Silver Surfer, Hercules, Terrax, Annihillus, Hyperion, Ultron, Rom the Spaceknight and other powerhouses. The same guy who took a blast from Celestial and wasn't vaporized. The same guy who literally boxed with a living black hole.

Once again, why would that "moon-busting power" even tickle Ben's balls? Especially considering it's not even a moon buster in the first place?

Battle123axe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

somehow magically a ghost or invisible being will come and stop you from making the film character stronger?

No Caption Provided

Kevd4wg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@socajunkie said:

This made me laugh

OT: Ben solos, wtf is Iron Fist doing here

King-Ragnar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@kevd4wg:

wtf is Iron Fist doing here

It's a common thing for the Live Action to pit street levelers against MCU/DCEU heavy hitters to prove that they can beat comic book characters (even tho they're street levelers).

Kevd4wg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@king-ragnar: Even still, why is Ben teamed with Iron Fist, it's two completely different tiers

Stalin-Is-Steel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kevd4wg: Cuz Tony barely knows anything about comic tiers? lol

Kevd4wg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Kevd4wg
Battle123axe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kevd4wg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Battle123axe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Battle123axe

@kevd4wg said:
@battle123axe said:
@stalin-is-steel said:

@kevd4wg: Cuz Tony barely knows anything about comic tiers? lol

'6 1 6 W A N K' muh

MCU Thor statues 616 Thor

an MCU rock statues 616 Thor. Don't wank 616 thor like that.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Smh, did you even watch the film?

@subline: When could the Space Stone phase people Flash style? I've literally never heard or seen that ability before, and keep in mind I had to watch the movie three times. I think I would have noticed that by now. Anyway, where's the evidence?

He literally phased the Hulkbuster through him and into a wall.

Loading Video...

"Harness things into the Gauntlet"? What does that even mean? Is he going to suck Thing into it or something? lol

When Iron Man shot rockets at him they exploded and created a huge fire, Thanos harnessed the fire and shot it back at Iron Man. I cba to post more videos right now. But if you want I'll post them tomorrow.

Pull people apart, yet I've literally never seen Thanos do this in any of his fights to anyone. You'd think he'd do that more often....

He doesn't do it fights, that's correct. But he has done it. When he tortured Nebula.

Yeah, Thanos is going to destroy the moon on Earth for no reason, which would literally kill half of the population due to the ocean's going into meltdown due to a lack of gravitational pull, which goes against his entire character in the movie, and throw slow moving rocks that MCU Spiderman could dodge. Give me a break.

I'm not saying he's going to throw a moon. I'm trying to say he has the ability to do things like that, so he could throw objects that are in the environment.

Yeah, he was frying Thor's head in close range while he was dazed, which isn't happening here. Hurting MCU Thor isn't anything special.

Your first point is fair. But you said hurting Thor isn't anything special. He was burning Thor's head, the guy with the Star feat.

So yeah, I haven't "lowballed" Thanos, I've just been realistic with what he would do in character, and what he can't. Nice try through.

So yeah, you have lowballed Thanos. Also, I'm pretty sure you missed out a part of my comment.

@subline said:

@stalin-is-steel:

explode huge pieces of debris, pull people's body's apart.

Seriously, if you don't know anything about MCU Thanos or his abilities. You can check my MCU Thanos Respect Thread, which is focused only on the Powers of the Infinity Gems (as of know), it doesn't have gifs at the moment, but it can at least help you find out about the powers of the MCU Infinity Stones.

Stalin-Is-Steel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Stalin-Is-Steel

@subline said:

Smh, did you even watch the film?

@stalin-is-steel said:

He literally phased the Hulkbuster through him and into a wall.

Loading Video...
So once then in the space of the entire movie? Doesn't suggest he'd do it here.
@stalin-is-steel said:

When Iron Man shot rockets at him they exploded and created a huge fire, Thanos harnessed the fire and shot it back at Iron Man. I cba to post more videos right now. But if you want I'll post them tomorrow.

So purely projectiles then? Isn't going to help Thanos at all here, Thing and Iron Fist don't have them

@stalin-is-steel said:

He doesn't do it fights, that's correct. But he has done it. When he tortured Nebula.

When he had three stones, plus that's in a non combat situation. If he's legit never done it in combat, it isn't very relevant here.

@stalin-is-steel said:

I'm not saying he's going to throw a moon. I'm trying to say he has the ability to do things like that, so he could throw objects that are in the environment.

Rocks and stuff aren't going to help Thanos out against a dude that can survive great force from inside Ego and take the shots of a serious amped Sliver Surfer.

@stalin-is-steel said:

Your first point is fair. But you said hurting Thor isn't anything special. He was burning Thor's head, the guy with the Star feat.

Ben's taken a hydraulic press with the force of a planet, and not only was fine, but he also ripped up the machine with ease. He's taken a beating of a lifetime by the Champion of the Universe, who could give goddamn Thanos a legit physical challenge, and yet, Thing was never KO'd for longer than 20 seconds. Thor nearly dying from being next to a near dead star for 2 minutes means nothing in comparison.

@stalin-is-steel said:

So yeah, you have lowballed Thanos. Also, I'm pretty sure you missed out a part of my comment.

Nah mate, I've been realistic about what Thanos can do and what he can't in character. Notice how you never address that?

@subline said:

@stalin-is-steel:

explode huge pieces of debris, pull people's body's apart.

Seriously, if you don't know anything about MCU Thanos or his abilities. You can check my MCU Thanos Respect Thread, which is focused only on the Powers of the Infinity Gems (as of know), it doesn't have gifs at the moment, but it can at least help you find out about the powers of the MCU Infinity Stones.

Again, a rock imploding in Thing's face isn't going to do anything at all. You've pulled some very obscure, one trick pony's out that Thanos simply isn't very likely to do at all here. At least wait until the second part comes out, will you? As it stands, Thing can take all of Thanos's offence, and take him out with ease with his far superior strength and striking ability. Sorry, but I don't see Thanos doing anything here that would seriously hurt the Thing. Maybe when he gets more feats, but for now? Not a chance.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stalin-is-steel:

So once then in the space of the entire movie? Doesn't suggest he'd do it here.

So purely projectiles then? Isn't going to help Thanos at all here, Thing and Iron Fist don't have them

When he had three stones, plus that's in a non combat situation. If he's legit never done it in combat, it isn't very relevant here.

Rocks and stuff aren't going to help Thanos out against a dude that can survive great force from inside Ego and take the shots of a serious amped Sliver Surfer.

Ben's taken a hydraulic press with the force of a planet, and not only was fine, but he also ripped up the machine with ease. He's taken a beating of a lifetime by the Champion of the Universe, who could give goddamn Thanos a legit physical challenge, and yet, Thing was never KO'd for longer than 20 seconds. Thor nearly dying from being next to a near dead star for 2 minutes means nothing in comparison.

Nah mate, I've been realistic about what Thanos can do and what he can't in character. Notice how you never address that?

You're getting this all wrong. In my first comment I said "I'm not saying he would win, I'm saying that you're lowballing.". Because you didn't consider numerous abilities of Thanos. But now you've explained that they are ineffective, I understand that. You're saying I didn't address that, so I am acknowledging it now, and I hope that you'll understand that the Infinity Stones have more than 1 or 2 uses. Which can be used in combat. Though I still disagree with you saying that he won't Phase just because he only did it once, because it's like saying we shouldn't consider that MCU Dr Strange can duplicate himslef, as he only did it once.

Worldofthunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@battle123axe: Those feats you mentioned are new to my knowledge AS what I knew about him prior to that didn't include that. With the exception of the Doom with Surfer's powers part, I must say you convinced me. I concede. And for your info, I never even mentioned 616 do what are you even om about? Don't twist what I said.

Gamer-Guy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

so much reaching here "thanos isn't going to do that" "that's out of character for thanos" "thing is immune to phasing and bfr/reality warping" seriously what?

Shinne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gamer-guy: How about you tag those people, instead of being salty....

OT: I'm siding with 616 team here.

Stalin-Is-Steel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Stalin-Is-Steel

@gamer-guy: I never said any of that so I don't even know why you're salty lol