• 127 results
Avatar image for deactivated-6310e05cef78c
deactivated-6310e05cef78c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll powerful vampire team vs snydercut superman (70 votes)

superman leaves unimpressed 79%
vampires clear entire gauntlet 20%
vampires lose h2h but win with gear 1%
vampires only win the bonus round 0%

the roster:

Klaus Mikaelson
Klaus Mikaelson
Beast Marcel
Beast Marcel
1998 Blade
1998 Blade
Eric Northman
Eric Northman
Edward Cullen
Edward Cullen

Battle conditions: DEATH, KO, TKO, BFR are allowed - No restrictions on innate abilities

R1 - Team Vamp Purely H2H and innate abilities
R2 - Team Vamp with Gear and innate abilities

Gear locker -
Klaus: Tunde's Blade
Marcel: Dual wielded Cursed Stakes
Blade: Composite Trilogy Gear
Northman: Maenad Poison Claws
Cullen: Gets a gun with 3 kryptonite rounds

Bonus round: Team + Gear + Bloodlusted Carmilla

No Caption Provided

Battle location: earth

Will he be impressed?
Will he be impressed?
 • 
Avatar image for thegodoftvdverse
TheGodOfTvdVerse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#51  Edited By TheGodOfTvdVerse

@clarkkent10: First of all, you show me where one of these 3 people that i named(Dahlia, The Hollow and Cade)and you replied on, got hurt by bullets. Well let me help you. You can't! and you would have known that, if you have actually watched the show.

And second, Ok! Let us see the feats that you asked for.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=dNqerjNNzTs

First, Dahlia's teleportation while Klaus attacking her in super speed. Watch 3:50

Then, you asked for a wall level feat in this verse. I will give you much more, by a much less character than the 3 that i named:

https://ibb.co/TTPKm7S

Davina shooked every inch of the earth, a planetary level feat and she is nothing compard to the likes of Dahlia and The Hollow.

You better to go and just watch the show mate.

TheGodOfTvdVerse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supremekilla010: Ok first, Tunde's blade WILL WORK on superman. You are saying it won't cut his skin like it's a regular blade. No it's not. It is a magical weapon. It's enhanced. DCEU superman has no magic resistance.

And second, that heart broken Bonnie that you are talking about, is a god tier character who created more than one dimension, controled hellfire and destroyed hell, can channel to the all of Bennett witches wich are like thousands of powerful witches, and can kill superman by just waving her hand.

TheGodOfTvdVerse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Elijahbane25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thegodoftvdverse: I agree with your points tho I know klaus combat and travel speed can be scaled to hypersonic level his high end is mach 25 I believe so where would you put Snyder cut Sups im terms of combat Speed and travel speed only thing Clark has above the vamps is strength and striking power ect but the vamps with there hax can definitely beat him overall this can go either way depends on the scaling but I don't see Clark dealing with the witches sadly low level ones sure but mid to high tiers is probably going to be a issue I guess especially the heritac vamps sorry I think I spelled there name wrong 😅 and hope mikealson once she becomes a full tribrid on legacies she already showed some good magic feats imagine how insane it will be once she unlocked all three yikes lol

Baalhaddad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman punches the ground and mists them with the shockwave

TheGodOfTvdVerse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@elijahbane25: Well finally lol. Yeah you are right, superman probably can defeat some low level witches, sure. but high tiers? no way. it will end in a second and with a snap.

But you are wrong about this battle, it can't go either way. Think about it. They have Edward that can stay back and read superman's mind all tell his moves to the others, they have 2 indestructible originals that knows his moves thanks to Edward and can kick his ass together, they have Eric who can fly and get the originals to him even in the sky, they have Tunde's blade and fucking kryptonite etc. I can't really see how they can lose.

TheGodOfTvdVerse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@elijahbane25: Well finally lol. Yeah you are right, superman probably can defeat some low level witches, sure. but high tiers? no way. it will end in a second and with a snap.

But you are wrong about this battle, it can't go either way. Think about it. They have Edward that can stay back and read superman's mind and tell his moves to the others, they have 2 indestructible originals that knows his moves thanks to Edward and can kick his ass together, they have Eric who can fly and get the originals to him even in the sky, they have Tunde's blade and fucking kryptonite etc. I can't really see how they can lose.

Elijahbane25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By Elijahbane25

@thegodoftvdverse: well I agree with hax and prep they can win but without it they won't won that I said it can go either way depends on how anyone looks at it so I'm not wrong on that one I I meant to say that part at the beginning but seeing that I looked at the rules yeah they got this except for blade who dies first lol theres really nothing he can do in this battle 😅

deathoes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By deathoes

R1-Superman-It pains me to say seeing as I am huge TVD and True Blood fan and I even like Twilight allot but Supes out stats them by a large margin in terms of striking and speed.

R2-Team- MVP being Cullen with his mind reading and kryptonite bullets, also the team is very good at prepping seeing as they are all pretty old and experienced.

Elijahbane25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thegodoftvdverse: but there's is one problem tho is Eric fast enough to tagged Snyder cut Sups in flight speed like how fast is Eric Northman in terms of scaling in your opinion but if he is to slow then there's going to be problems just wondering ?

TheGodOfTvdVerse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@elijahbane25: I think Eric is slower, but superman is not gonna just run from him in the sky right? lol. Whenever superman flies, Eric should pick Klaus and Marcel and throw them to him at the same time, and the 3 of them together should be able to take him to the ground.

Elijahbane25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheGodOfTvdVerse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

uchihaghost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 uchihaghost  Online

Supes shits as usual

Morningstar999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Clark stomps these dogshit tier vampires.

CLARKKENT10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@clarkkent10: First of all, you show me where one of these 3 people that i named(Dahlia, The Hollow and Cade)and you replied on, got hurt by bullets. Well let me help you. You can't! and you would have known that, if you have actually watched the show.

And second, Ok! Let us see the feats that you asked for.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=dNqerjNNzTs

First, Dahlia's teleportation while Klaus attacking her in super speed. Watch 3:50

Then, you asked for a wall level feat in this verse. I will give you much more, by a much less character than the 3 that i named:

https://ibb.co/TTPKm7S

Davina shooked every inch of the earth, a planetary level feat and she is nothing compard to the likes of Dahlia and The Hollow.

You better to go and just watch the show mate.

I was referring to tje originals...who you know elijah got shanked by a wooden spike and got hurt by bullets.

Also how is that Impressive? She took a sweet time Teleporting that Subsonic vampire still moved quite a distance before she could teleport.

She didn't shake shit that's what would happen because of a ritual which by the way can be avoided if you just fly.

TheGodOfTvdVerse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@clarkkent10:

Lol wich Elijah are you talking about? Bullets bouncing off Elijah Mikaelson, wich is who i'm talking about. Only wooden bullets can pierce him, and wood is their kryptonite.

You would have find it impressive, if you knew that Klaus is like 10 times faster than MCU Quicksilver. And Dahlia teleported while he was attacking her... so, yes it IS impressive.

She shake every inch of earth. If you have watched the show, you could clearly see that they tried to keep her in sleep, so that they can have more time. And who cares about flight lol? You asked me a wall level feat from the verse, and i gave you a planetary level feat. That's it.

Drax5343

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By Drax5343

@thorwins1875 Why is Edward Cullen here ?

At least use a strong Twilight character like Bella or Benjamin or Jane.

TheGodOfTvdVerse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By TheGodOfTvdVerse

@drax5343:

Actually, Edward is more than enough here. They won't even need him to fight lol. He will just stay back, read superman's mind and tell the others his moves.

AllHellKingDox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thegodoftvdverse: man your a clown Eric has been held at gunpoint by humans his best speed feat is jumping in front of a bullet (Diana can do that) Superman statued her easily. Also dodged a bullrushing flash.

Clark hilariously out stats them they’re teeth claws, shatter on his skin and true blood vampires are way to easily killed.

Clark stomps heat vision vapes

TheGodOfTvdVerse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@allhellkingdox:

I never said Eric is faster did i? Actually i said he is slower so i don't know what is your point.

Heat vision won't to shit to the originals. They are fire proof, indestructible and immune to heat. And even IF it could do anything, they have someting called regeneration wich superman lack of. It will fix the damage in a second.

Mahfire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Klaus or Marcel compels Supes into not breathing or snapping his own neck.

Supes has no resistance feats for mental manipulation unless you're taking feats he has in other series but from there you've already left the discussion.

Ronny_James68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By Ronny_James68

Supes claps them.

Ccbm2208

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No.

Sky__Warrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ronny_James68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@god10000 said:

Superman stomps and solo their fodder verse for fun

altnumbernine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@god10000 said:

Superman stomps and solo their fodder verse for fun

Avatar image for deactivated-62464a303f4e5
deactivated-62464a303f4e5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Statues don't fight back. Superman solos the verse except for the intangible beings.

EmperrorAFO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

syncroniam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By syncroniam

Klaus and Edward by themselves solo the verse at least up until the endless, it is a very huge mismatch to put an original vampire and the hero vampire against a justice league member even if that is superman, these vampires operate on an entirely different level of power

Storm616

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@syncroniam: lmao no they don't, Edward best feat was stopping a car and klaus breaking some stone. Superman blitz and one-shots.

Edgelord91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman bodies worse than he did the league

Elijahbane25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I take it back these vampires are around small building level and snyder cut superman is around large planetary level he slaps everyone lol.

KALADAR007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By KALADAR007

@thegodoftvdverse: long time bro. What I think? I know Klaus solos. Marcel (Beast) solos. Superman can wins the rest.

EmperrorAFO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@elijahbane25: Not sure whether Syndercut Superman realy is planetary but even non-syndercut superman far outclasses them in everything but hax. Maybe they could pull something up with magic and prep time but if supes does not give them that time, he steamrolls them.

Elijahbane25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@emperrorafo: of there's scaling that put sups on that level possibly a bit higher there videos on him tho they are long unfortunately lol but yeah maybe magic like compulsion is there only option outside of that I agree they get stomped really bad probably should have put these guys against homelander from the boys would have been kinda better haha.

TheGodOfTvdVerse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kaladar007: Good to see you. I agree. It's a win for Originals

SxxzQsfdc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers