No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

TheSuperor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 9

Haven't seen the latest X-men but unless Jean is absolutely insane, they get slaughtered.

Slater8486

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

This is a CW stomp, Jean is good but she cant attack what she cant see. I know she relies on other sense too but the speed is one 3 different attackers

Avatar image for lordofallhumans
LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@slater8486: yes she can she couldn't see any of the X-men she put in individual tk bubbles when she destroyed the train.

Avatar image for immoralimmortal
immoralimmortal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How is the CW team beating Jean? All their attacks can't kill her or deal any lasting damage.

Eri_Joni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Eri_Joni

Fox team

Fantaman11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kara and Kal can solo.

TheVVitchKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SV Superman stomps

LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By LordOfAllHumans

How they can't kill or do any permanent damage to Jean. There will be no stomping or soloing from CW because they can't do shit to Jean.

PyroFN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 PyroFN  Online

Either Jean wins or it’s a stalemate. They have no means to kill Jean permanently, but they have the numbers and speed to get whatever shots they can get in. So long as Jean doesn’t surround herself in a tk bubble before they can get a punch in, it won’t be stomp.

cocacolaman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 cocacolaman  Moderator

People do realize that Flash can perceive a second as a century, right?

LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cocacolaman: so he can watch a hundred years of not being able to put Jean down.

Avatar image for donotdenyyourfate
Donotdenyyourfate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cocacolaman: so he can watch a hundred years of not being able to put Jean down.

hahaha THIS

how exactly are they going to put jean down?

Fantaman11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Fantaman11

@olubummo said:
@fantaman11 said:

Kara and Kal can solo.

Please can you explain how Kara and Kal will beat jean?

Freeze breath can affect magic fire multiple times. Absolute zero is temperature above laws of physics. Non existing temperature. = current Supergirl is Red Daughter powered and Kal-El in S11 is god practically who could even give solid punch to Hades or other mystic beings

Fantaman11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Donotdenyyourfate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@donotdenyyourfate said:
@lordofallhumans said:

hahaha THIS

how exactly are they going to put jean down?

Throw her to speed force and done

proof of Barry throwing any one as powerful as jean into the speedforce?

and isn't Phoenix force an energy absorber? and if it's in the ball pack of beings like Mordru then what's to stop it from feeding off the speed force like Mordru did?

LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@olubummo: in the comics physical attacks killed her when she made herself vulnerable through wanting to die. An ancient Kree weapon is not killing someone that just plunged into and ate a Sun unless the person wanted it to kill them. In Endsong she was trying to die and the Phoenix kept bringing her back. When Zorn killed her it was because the Phoenix made it happen because she was ignoring her Phoenix work. So when imbued with the Phoenix she can't really be killed in the comics without certain circumstances. In the battles the ko or incapacitation needs to be something that can't be instantly recovered from or we wouldn't count healing factors as a means of surviving normally fatal wounds. If a body is destroyed and the consciousness is operational and the body is not needed after it's destruction it's not a ko or a incapacitation, it's a minor inconvenience.

byondeon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How is the CW team beating Jean? All their attacks can't kill her or deal any lasting damage.

Smallville Clark. Their only way.

Prof X would beat MMH TP. QS should be able to statue CW Flash. Jean is just insanely powerful. Magneto have planetary level powers.

LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@byondeon: he can't put her down with physical attacks, so how's he the only way?

byondeon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@byondeon: he can't put her down with physical attacks, so how's he the only way?

Unlike his Post-Crisis Superman, this Clark is planet level. He is also significantly faster than her. He one-shots her.

LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@byondeon: one shots what? An angry energy cloud that isn't solid?

Donotdenyyourfate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@olubummo:

- When was that?

- Even if Mordru feed off from the Speed Force, mordru can't absorb the whole Force in a day, it's an infinite energy!!!

- The more Mordru feed from the Speed Force, the more the Speed Force is being generated by Barry Allen!!!

i can't remember what issue it was but i belive it was during a fight with JSA but don't quote me on that

No Caption Provided

Also you seem to be

1: Overestimating the Speed force

2: Underestimating Mordru and energy absorbers of such calibre

He has absorbed far more powerful energy sources such as half the power of Infinity man whose power is actually Infinite , the power of a bunch of Lords of Order and Lords of chaos, Took possession of the Rock of Eternity and beat an amped Shazam, Dr fate's helm, The Starheart

so it's not arguable the same can be done to the speed force which he did but was cut off while doing it.

LOL, do you have proof of jean absorbing an infinite energy?

- do you have proof of jean aborbing another kind of Force itself apart from the phoenix force?

Speed Force is an Extra-Dimensional realm and an Infinite Energy that runs throughout the very fabric of the Multiverse itself.

- You can't absorb an infinite energy in one day, if you think about it, Infinite Energy!!!

- Also, i hope you know that the Speed Force act as a Prison for someone taken there, the Speed Force has a prison where someone could stay locked up and be tortured. Cw Flash has done this to Savitar, once you're taking there, you will lose your mind!!!

- Even if it's possible for jean to keep absorbing the Energy of which it's not possible, remember Barry Allen is in the physical world.

- LOL, barry allen generates more and more of the Speed Force with every single steps he takes, so jean will be sleeping inside the Speed Force for quite a very very very long time, for the rest of her Life......LOL, she might even starve to death. ✌

it was more of a question not a statement, based off the Phoenix's wiki it's described as an energy absorber and given how powerful entity it is that's why i mentioned Mordru (a high tier energy absorber) to kinda draw a comparison.

and again i pose another question has Cw flash trapped a powerful entity like being such as jean with PF inside the speed force?

byondeon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@olubummo said:

@byondeon:

Smallville Clark. Their only way.

- You are wrong, you are totally wrong!!!

Prof X would beat MMH TP.

- LOL, MMH doesn't need to use Telepathy to take down Prof X.

QS should be able to statue CW Flash.

- LMAO, you don't know what you are talking about.

- what as QS done that CW Flash hasn't done, just to let you know, Cw Flash can Solo all of them with ease.

Jean is just insanely powerful.

- Flash will easily BFR jean with ease!!!

Magneto have planetary level powers.

- Cw Flash will beat Magneto anytime, anyday and anyplace!!!

Unlike his Post-Crisis Superman, this Clark is planet level. He is also significantly faster than her. He one-shots her.

- LOL, you sound funny to me, i don't understand you.

- you said it yourself that jean is insanely powerful, so how is Clark going to one-shots jean, to be honest from what have seen in dark phoenix movie, physical attacks can't take jean down, i hope you know that CW team are In-character, maybe you should read the topic. Don't get me wrong, am not saying Clark can't beat jean, but i don't think his physical attacks can do shit to her.

1: I am right

2: He isn't going to get to Prof X though..

3: QS have constantly been shown above Flash. Flash have 2 outliers, otherwise, he is slower than MCU Quicksilver.

4: Flash is doing nothing to Jean. Cmon now, he will get taken out by QS before he even have time to react.

5: Nope, firstly, he isn't getting past Magneto's shields. Second, he isn't getting the chance to do it considering that QS is going to stop him.

6: I never said that Smallville Clark was going to punch her. He have way more power than her. He is above everyone here. He is in strength above Post-Crisis Sueprman. In speed, he is the fastest here. He is more powerful than this Jean.

Donotdenyyourfate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@olubummo said:

@donotdenyyourfate:

- Lmao, he absorbed little of the Speed Force energy from Jay garrick, the Speed Force supplies jay garrick with little energy, it supplies Speedsters connected to it with little energy, that's why Speedsters connected to it, can never run out of Energy. Lmao, that's not the whole Speed Force that mordru absorbed from jay garrick, it's the little that the Speed Force supplied jay garrick with, pay attention to the Scan for Christ Sake, Mordru was not inside the Speed Force, the Speed Force is an Infinite Energy Source, you can't absorb it in one day and it is being generated more and more by Barry Allen!!!

Also you seem to be

1: Overestimating the Speed force

- No man, you are the one underestimating the Speed Force.

2: Underestimating Mordru and energy absorbers of such calibre

He has absorbed far more powerful energy sources such as half the power of Infinity man whose power is actually Infinite , the power of a bunch of Lords of Order and Lords of chaos, Took possession of the Rock of Eternity and beat an amped Shazam, Dr fate's helm, The Starheart

- LOL, half the power of Infinity man, he can't absorb an infinite Force itself, in that Scan, mordru even seem to be having a problem absorbing little of the Force.

- mordru might be able to absorb all those people power, But he can't do that to the Speed Force, it's an infinite energy, for him to absorb the whole Speed Force, he has to be inside the Speed Force itself.

so it's not arguable the same can be done to the speed force which he did but was cut off while doing it.

- He did not absorb the whole Speed Force, he can't, he was absorbing little of it that the Speed Force provided jay garrick with, and besides so far he was cut Off from it, he didn't even do it.

it was more of a question not a statement, based off the Phoenix's wiki it's described as an energy absorber and given how powerful entity it is that's why i mentioned Mordru (a high tier energy absorber) to kinda draw a comparison.

- i did not say jean can't absorb Energy, but do you have proof of jean absorbing an infinite energy?

- do you have proof of jean aborbing another kind of Force itself apart from the phoenix force?

and again i pose another question has Cw flash trapped a powerful entity like being such as jean with PF inside the speed force?

- Are you kidding me, have already answered this question, he can, he can do it!!!

- LOL, the Flash can transport any physical being into the Speed Force!!!

- Jean wouldn't be immune to that, so far she has a physical body, the Flash can transport Jean into the Speed Force in a Flash!⚡

on one hand i wanna respond at how wrong most of your assessments are

but on the other hand you made a whole composition trying to argue The Speed Force compares to energies possesed by Universal beings and high tier skyfathers so i really wont bother

also please make this statement make sense

mordru might be able to absorb all those people power, But he can't do that to the Speed Force, it's an infinite energy, for him to absorb the whole Speed Force, he has to be inside the Speed Force itself.

the speed force and its users Heavily pale in comparison to the people i mentioned, Mordru was going to absorb the speed force, never was it mentioned he couldn't , someone just intervened as he did it

@beatboks1@soratoumiga would you care to help here as i haven't yet read the issue involving Mordru absorbing infinite man's power, i have seen the scans but i don't wanna argue off something i haven't read

Donotdenyyourfate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@olubummo said:

@donotdenyyourfate:

- Firstly, let's forget about Mordru, the Topic says jean not Mordru, don't bother to explain anything to me again about Mordru. Just because mordru was able to do it, that doesn't mean jean can also do it. That being said.

- Secondly, if Flash should transport jean into the Speed Force, she can't absorb it. She also can't absorb it in a day, even if it's possible for jean to keep absorbing the Energy of which it's not possible. LOL, barry allen generates more and more of the Speed Force with every single steps he takes, so jean will be sleeping inside the Speed Force for quite a very long time, till enternity.

- LOL, do you have proof of jean absorbing an infinite energy?

regarding jean, as i said it was more of question hoping someone would provide more insight o her energy absorption

as i said, the phoenix entity is stated to be an energy absorber going by wiki, hence my question would jean with PF absorb The speed force?( the posibility of which by anyone is what brought mordru into it)

but the general posibility of Jean doing it, i have no proof just a question

Soratoumiga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Tl;dr what's happening exactly, lol?

Avatar image for deactivated-5ea48b09caace
deactivated-5ea48b09caace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Clark is going to be difficult to deal with, but assume Xavier and Jean can eventually take him down.

Hulk_Like_Fire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lololol. You guys seriously don't know how fast quicksilver is. He's the second fastest live action character. He whoops Flash's ass and then Jean one shots everyone else.