Power of Scarlet Witch in Endgame

RajjarsAlt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By RajjarsAlt

Cracks Thanos's sword, shatters a part of it at the other end with a punch that also sends him back, despite all his strength.

No Caption Provided

Seizes Thanos, crumples his armor, overpowers his arm with a swipe of her finger, nearly kills him

"Wanda Maximoff, who is probably near the upper echelons of power -- I contend she would have taken down Thanos if he hadn’t called the [army], it was done"

“If you look at Endgame, Wanda Maximoff was going to kill Thanos. If he hadn’t desperately — that’s as scared as I’ve ever seen Thanos. And if he hadn’t said, ‘Decimate my entire team to get her off of me,’ I think she would’ve done it.” - Feige

No Caption Provided

Seen as powerful enough to bust his helmet with a literal tap.

No Caption Provided

Written to one-shot him with a single strike

No Caption Provided

It's actually an off-screen feat but she CQCs Thanos for minutes. That amp was really good for her. 1, 2, 3,

"So that was quite a process for us, to develop the finer details of what this effect would look like. And always keeping in mind that, while it was definitely way more amped up than we'd previously seen it, it still had to be recognizably the same kind of magic power that we'd seen from Scarlet Witch in previous films."

...But the real challenge was in creating Scarlet Witch’s magic power. Scarlet Witch takes her powers to the next level in ENDGAME. For Wanda, it is only 5 minutes since Thanos killed the love of her life, Vision, and so she is seething with anger. Since she first appeared in the MCU, Scarlet Witch has been developing her powers and in ENDGAME she becomes powerful enough to triumph over Thanos, stripping the armor right off him"

"She's understanding it more, and she's able to use it to an even greater effect. And that sort of really comes to a head in the end battle in Endgame where she's really kind of deadly to Thanos. She's able to really take control." - Matt Aitken, VFX supervisor

BreakOfDawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not a battle. Very nice feats, though. Not sure why Fiege ever hyped up Captain "Personal Attack" Marvel when SW is a far better character.

RajjarsAlt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for rosalinagalaxy3
Rosalinagalaxy3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Good attack potency for her then. Not trying to speculate how much force it was i could guess this could be even from mountain level power to even planet lvl + in power ( depends how seriously we treat scaling above Loki who off screen somehow survived this black hole despite he was ripped apart ).

But this showing is also overrated when it comes to characters who can simply phase or fly with super strenght or teleport

Rosalinagalaxy3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rajjarsalt: One question since u seems to be MCU expert.

Does Wanda has power to negate phasing ?

Just curious how she made Vision sink into ground in Civil War ? I remember she just made inifnity stone red somehow making vision paralized. Or She just stunned Vision as Clint still could come through Vis.

RajjarsAlt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By RajjarsAlt

@rosalinagalaxy3 said:

Just curious how she made Vision sink into ground in Civil War ? I remember she just made inifnity stone red somehow making vision paralized. Or She just stunned Vision as Clint still could come through Vis.

She is confirmed to directly increase his density, which I guess is the reverse of his phasing, but if you think about it, it wouldn't have mattered if he was fully phasing and the stone was not fully solid - she would have been able to force her will over the Stone regardless.

Considering her power comes from said Mind Stone you could argue that her power was similar enough to force him to phase (he has said that claim in IW). And said red energy covers the rest of his body on-screen, so you could argue it was forcing his body to change and seizing control over the MS at the same time.

Rosalinagalaxy3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Rosalinagalaxy3

@rajjarsalt said:
@rosalinagalaxy3 said:

She is confirmed to directly increase his density, which I guess is the reverse of his phasing, but if you think about it, it wouldn't have mattered if he was fully phasing and the stone was not fully solid - she would have been able to force her will over the Stone regardless.

Considering her power comes from said Mind Stone you could argue that her power was similar enough to force him to phase (he has said that claim in IW). And said red energy covers the rest of his body on-screen, so you could argue it was forcing his body to change and seizing control over the MS at the same time.

I am just curious could she made the same thing to likes of MCU Ghost. Because they were consistently stating she could break Vision or mind stone as it has similiar type of power ( her power comes from stone ).

Or could she counter beings like Fox Shadow Cat, random CW speedsters or random martians mid phased etc. But problem is Vision wasn't mid phased at all and we mustn't forget mind gem for vision is like Brain and Heart ( all source of power ), Is this about power mechanism or sth ? They didn;t state directly she can counter mid phased. But also idk was Vision trying to rebel against her since Vis loves her.

Guide implies she manipulated Vision's powers. But can anytime, idk. Phasing is sth fictional and not wanna know how this in theory works.

RajjarsAlt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By RajjarsAlt

@rosalinagalaxy3 said:
@rajjarsalt said:
@rosalinagalaxy3 said:

I am just curious could she made the same thing to likes of MCU Ghost. Because they were consistently stating she could break Vision or mind stone as it has similiar type of power ( her power comes from stone ).

Or could she counter beings like Fox Shadow Cat, CW speedsters or martians etc. But problem is Vision wasn't mid phased at all and we mustn't forget mind gem for vision is like Brain and Heart ( all source of power )

Well we know that her power enveloped all of Vision, not just the Mind Stone so it's likely that her power could have done it solo. But if she can interact with the Mind Stone mid phase that would mean she'd be able to bypass phasing altogether.

I mean, there's a reason she put it on the Mind Stone as well. She didn't need Vision altering his density back to normal by using it.

Rosalinagalaxy3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rosalinagalaxy3 said:
@rajjarsalt said:
@rosalinagalaxy3 said:

Or could she counter beings like Fox Shadow Cat, CW speedsters or martians etc. But problem is Vision wasn't mid phased at all and we mustn't forget mind gem for vision is like Brain and Heart ( all source of power )

Well we know that her power enveloped all of Vision, not just the Mind Stone so it's likely that her power could have done it solo. But if she can interact with the Mind Stone mid phase that would mean she'd be able to bypass phasing altogether.

I mean, there's a reason she put it on the Mind Stone as well. She didn't need Vision altering his density back to normal by using it.

Still problematic thing is could she counter him midphased without using Mind stone or not

RajjarsAlt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rosalinagalaxy3: not sure. I think she'd have to attack the mind stone but it would mean that she could do it since if she can attack a mind stone mid phased then phasing would be irrelevant right?

Rosalinagalaxy3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rosalinagalaxy3: not sure. I think she'd have to attack the mind stone but it would mean that she could do it since if she can attack a mind stone mid phased then phasing would be irrelevant right?

i think yes. I would prefer to wait for her solo show to find out more.

Since they stopped doing now any guides about later movies and tv shows so we will have to rely only on show's statements

Avatar image for teaganwallis193
teaganwallis193

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

She did the most damage to him out of any of the Avengers.

Rosalinagalaxy3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Because i am just curious could she counter phasing of MCU Ghost ? Techncically yes if we assume her mechanism of phasing is like density manipulation just like Vision.

Wanda is implied to manipulate Vision's powers and increasing his density.

RajjarsAlt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By RajjarsAlt

bump

No Caption Provided

EmmaFrostXmen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Great thread and great information although it should be in general discussion

Wanda is incredibly powerful and I’m glad they keep confirming she’s just straight up the most powerful avenger (in raw power)

Avatar image for kryptonianking88
KryptonianKing88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By KryptonianKing88

That tornado would’ve made the scene a lot cooler, but I think what happened on screen is the best feats wise for both characters.

Josh983

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The strongest and the most powerful Avenger.

Eri_Joni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not a battle.

Heatwave666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers