• 88 results
willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@zhurong said:

@raffels: Nope, Standard Jean Grey. I can provide a link to the thread. The versions wasn't specified so that means we have to use broken Magneto :)

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/magneto-vs-jean-grey-2597/

I edited the OP to specify that it's classic Magneto and not whatever the current version is... since I have no idea what that even is. Standard/classic versions for everyone.

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Agent41 I don't see how that makes it "PIS".

BoringPerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By BoringPerson

@willpayton: Honestly, I don't think it helps... a more powerful Magneto just means a more quickly serious Power Girl.

Classic versions really just turns this into Power Girl vs Magneto. The rest of the X-Men just become non-factors. Without his damage output upgrade Cyclops may as well have a pistol, Wolverine could at best give paper cuts, classic Storm's lightning is far weaker than current, and flat footed Rogue isn't even a factor.

Now that I think about it... Magneto's best chance is hitting her with a highly accelerated fastball special :P

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Magneto solos.

X-Men stomp. Even w/o Mags, Storm's lightning+Rogue's draining and Cyclops blast will eventually take her down.

Avatar image for mohammed_alg_92
mohammed_alg_92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#55  Edited By mohammed_alg_92

x men

Avatar image for deactivated-5da8e253e9df8
deactivated-5da8e253e9df8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Magneto solos

Rockette

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Magneto solos

No. Magneto gets speed blitz one-shotted. Then the rest of the X-Men. This is POWER GIRL. Not some Superman wannabe like Hyperion. She could thunder clap with her bewbs and KO almost everyone here, imo.

Yarva

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By Yarva

Karen should beat them up.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a90ca82ccb5f
deactivated-5a90ca82ccb5f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5da8e253e9df8
deactivated-5da8e253e9df8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Power Girl is too fast.

AbelHsu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

X-Men stomp. Even w/o Mags, Storm's lightning+Rogue's draining and Cyclops blast will eventually take her down.

Magneto is the only reason X-Men wins,in fact he solos.

• Storm gets one shot
  • Rogue gets one shot
  • Cyclops gets one shot
lazerbeak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Magneto and Rogue one shot here. Others die and get speedblitzed

Brittonic_para

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By Brittonic_para

Wow, lots of resurrected battles on the boards today.

Magneto could solo. Rogue is also being vastly underrated here. The rest are essentially fodder.

AYNIK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Power Girl

X-Lord16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Magneto solos

BoutaTakeAnL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Magneto is enough

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The X-Men for the Win.

-Storm/Magneto/Rogue are Major MVP's here.

-Scott and Wolverine are merely support.

huahuahun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

power girl solos, wolverine is the only one who can stand up to her via protagonist power and regeneration but she would put him down even temporarily

Soratoumiga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Kara with barely any difficulty.

Avatar image for purplehairedni1
PurplehairedNi1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

X-Lord16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By X-Lord16

Considering she's physically inferior to characters Magneto's already shown he can deal with , I find it hard to be believe she wins with "barely any difficulty"

Avatar image for professorrespect
ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 9

Soratoumiga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Soratoumiga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@x-lord16 said:
@soratoumiga said:

Considering she's physically inferior to characters Magneto's already shown he can deal with , I find it hard to be believe she wins with "barely any difficulty"

Who are these characters physically superior to Kara?

X-Lord16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Soratoumiga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@x-lord16: None of those three are physically superior to Kara, especially not Hercules of all people. Hulk is debatable, but he has never actually fought Magneto.

X-Lord16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By X-Lord16
@soratoumiga said:

@x-lord16: None of those three are physically superior to Kara, especially not Hercules of all people. Hulk is debatable, but he has never actually fought Magneto.

Every character I've mentioned has feats and scaling far above Kara. Hulk has fought Magneto , in their fight Erik was able to restrain him and blast him away. So I fail to see how Kara's gonna casually solo a team with Magneto on it.

Soratoumiga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@x-lord16: Issues of him fighting Hulk?

So I fail to see how Kara's gonna casually solo a team with Magneto on it.

Kara's speed/durability/striking power is far above anyone on the team, how do they win here?

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

The X-Men can win together

X-Lord16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@soratoumiga:

Issues of him fighting Hulk?

It was a champions comic I think #15 or 16 I don't remember exactly but it's one of those

Kara's speed/durability/striking power is far above anyone on the team, how do they win here?

Because again Mags has already shown he can contend with physically superior charcatres than her. He can shield from her attacks and since it's Classic Magneto he can sinmply ragdoll her or rip her apart with Blood manipulation. While he's doing this the other X-men can also support him.

Soratoumiga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By Soratoumiga

It was a champions comic I think #15 or 16 I don't remember exactly but it's one of those

Doctor Doom very clearly mind-controlled Hulk in this issue, and when Magneto restrained him, he casually broke out, was swept aside, and then Doom made him fight Hercules. So, if Magneto tries to restrain Kara, she breaks out like Hulk did, and breaks his shields, which have been done by lesser beings.

Because again Mags has already shown he can contend with physically superior charcatres than her. He can shield from her attacks and since it's Classic Magneto he can sinmply ragdoll her or rip her apart with Blood manipulation. While he's doing this the other X-men can also support him.

How are they physically superior is my main question here? His shields may be able to withstand one serious hit from her, but that's it, after that they fall, and she one-shots him. Her striking power is well above anything his shields have withstood, I need feats to suggest otherwise. His blood manip has never been tried on someone as endurant/durable as her with all the Kryptonian physiology stuff etc

Edit: Also the other X-Men are fodder, lol tf is Storm gonna do

X-Lord16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By X-Lord16

@soratoumiga:

Doctor Doom very clearlymind-controlledHulk in this issue

How does that affect Hulk's Strength?

when Magneto restrained him, he casually broke out, was swept aside

Yes and then Magneto sent him flying with a single Blast.

if Magneto tries to restrain Kara, she breaks out like Hulk did,

No because Hulk is physically superior to Kara , he has multiple showings of affecting Stronger characters , he's straight up restrained Hercules and Sent him flying , done the same to Thor and so on and so forth , he simply has to many showings of affecting physically stornger characters

and breaks his shields, which have been done by lesser beings.

Aside from the times when he was weakened the only time Magneto's shields have been outright broken (with no other context) to my knowledge is by Phoenix force Cyclops , so unless you consider him a "lesser being" Kara won't be breaking through anything.

How are they physically superior is my main question here?

They don't (specifically Mags) need to be as they aren't physical based fighters

His shields may be able to withstand one serious hit from her,

They'll survive far more than that considering he's again shielded from physically superior characters

I need feats to suggest otherwise.

Here's his Reddit RT , here's his CV RT , take a look at some feats

His blood manip has never been tried on someone as endurant/durable as her

Yes it has

the Kryptonian physiology stuff etc

Aliens with different physiology aren't immune from Magnetic blood manip , as shown with Dr polaris. Mags has already shown he can manipulate non humans before , so it's your burden to prove why her kyrptonian physiology would randomly be immune to this ability .

Soratoumiga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By Soratoumiga

How does that affect Hulk's Strength?

Because Hulk's output is highly dependant on his emotional/mental state?

No because Hulk is physically superior to Kara , he has multiple showings of affecting Stronger characters , he's straight up restrained Hercules and Sent him flying , done the same to Thor and so on and so forth , he simply has to many showings of affecting physically stornger characters

I am once again asking for concrete feats (not out-of-context RTs) that suggest his shields wouldn't be breached by a person who punches beings as durable as Wonder Woman from one country to other (Wonder Woman(2006)#44), staggers teambuster-level threats like Despero (Justice League Europe#33), can fight Superman on equal grounds, fight off a copy-cat of Supergirl, fight Black Adam, consistently show herself equal to Supergirl etc etc. She broke damn Alan Scott's constructs. I can show you scans for all of this, if you want etc

Aside from the times when he was weakened the only time Magneto's shields have been outright broken (with no other context) to my knowledge is by Phoenix force Cyclops , so unless you consider him a "lesser being" Kara won't be breaking through anything.

Cyclops has done it without Phoenix force iirc. Doesn't matter since Magneto will be affected by fatigue and exhaustion, even if she doesn't break his shields, and her stamina is far greater. If we assume she can't break them, his strength will just wear off over-time, leaving him powerless. This is only, and only if, he even manages to put up a shield before she pulls a Hercules on him (or just caves his skull in)

Yes it has

Who?

Aliens with different physiology aren't immune from Magnetic blood manip , as shown with Dr polaris. Mags has already shown he can manipulate non humans before , so it's your burden to prove why her kyrptonian physiology would randomly be immune to this ability .

Doctor Polaris is a DC character, do you mean Polaris lol?

ITACHI_IS_GAWD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@soratoumiga: um you do realize that he broke out of that bearhug right?

Soratoumiga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@itachi_is_gawd: Yea. I'm not saying it would go down exactly like that, since Kara is stronger than Hercules (who wasn't really hurting him there just restraining him). She would restrain him like that and KO him (which Hercules didn't try to do obviously).

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

PG would win handily without Mags with Mags X men handily