Post-JL Superman vs MCU Thor, Thanos(no gauntlet), base-Surtur, Hulk, Quicksilver & Doctor Strange

• 125 results
modernww2fare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

modernww2fare  Online

Poll Post-JL Superman vs MCU Thor, Thanos(no gauntlet), base-Surtur, Hulk, Quicksilver & Doctor Strange (85 votes)

Superman 33%
Team 67%

Superman is 100% bloodlusted when he encounters the team

No Caption Provided

• 
omriamar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

if they can come up with a plan to use strange to BFR superman they win, i doubt they can superman is way too fast and no way can they keep superman down to so he wins

Avatar image for wonderwomanfan3
Wonderwomanfan3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@omriamar said:

if they can come up with a plan to use strange to BFR superman they win, i doubt they can superman is way too fast and no way can they keep superman down to so he wins

Precisely my thoughts. Superman is too fast for these guys, even MCU QS. If this is without prep, then Strange, Base Surtur and QS get one shot right off the bat. Hulk and Base Thanos are statues for Superman in the sky. Only Thor with flight, lightning and Storm breaker poses problems, but Superman vs Thor is a fight Supes wins every day of the week and twice on a Sunday. Once bloodlusted Supes blitzes and snaps Thor's neck; Hulk and Base Thanos can be taken care of. Base Thanos without the gauntlet is essentially featless and Hulk being the street leveler coward he is, is a non factor.

g2_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 3

Team.

Avatar image for deactivated-627d8daf1de25
deactivated-627d8daf1de25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Team gets blitzed. Superman wins.

@g2_ said:

Team.

How exactly?

Avatar image for stalin-is-steel
Stalin-Is-Steel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BFR or bust.

RR79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

These DCEU Superman vs statues threads start to tire up

Especially considering they are based on false pretense.

Yikesssss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman was only traveling at around Mach 4-5 during Justice League, which means that he still isn't too fast for Thor, who has feats on par with that.

Thor solos.

Laiks Stake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Again, Superman can't beat MCU Thor here on Comic Vine, so why people keep putting him against a team including Thor?

g2_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 3

@subline said:

Team gets blitzed. Superman wins.

@g2_ said:

Team.

How exactly?

They wreck him.

xzone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nucleon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Nucleon

@yikesssss said:

Superman was only traveling at around Mach 4-5 during Justice League, which means that he still isn't too fast for Thor, who has feats on par with that.

Thor solos.

Whew. Thanks. I needed that. For a while there I though I entered some stupid alternate reality without noticing it, again.

Nucleon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@omriamar said:

But of course. Superman-speedblitzes-who-was-the-oppo, huh? Superman vs (big "g") God? Superman blitzes a statue, right?

Avatar image for wonderwomanfan3
Wonderwomanfan3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor solos.

Are you implying slowpoke Thor is equal to Supes in terms of speed? LOL.

Nucleon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Maybe I would add Luke Cage, Doorman and Reed-Richards-as-The-Brute just to make it more competitive, huh? And I would equip Luke Cage with the Lemurian Crown, just for good measure. Along with Daredevil's first costume, of course.

Yikesssss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yikesssss said:

Thor solos.

Are you implying slowpoke Thor is equal to Supes in terms of speed? LOL.

Not equal, not even close. But he has reacted to things that have traveled as quickly as Superman has in the Justice League movie.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f5eba8f0a2dd
deactivated-5f5eba8f0a2dd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

None of them have Mach 30+ combat speed. They die a quick death.

Cutting_Edge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The team win win some difficulty.

RR79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman never showed anywhere near that type of combat speed.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f5eba8f0a2dd
deactivated-5f5eba8f0a2dd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rr79: *Sees its the user who said Thor and WW are the same speed*

Not gonna bother.

RR79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By RR79

@tonymartial said:

@rr79: *Sees its the user who said Thor and WW are the same speed*

Not gonna bother.

When you can prove what you say like I did(don't worry, I'll wait), then you can get arrogant. Otherwise, you just look like a person with zero credibility trying to argue with someone that has plenty of credibility.

modernww2fare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 modernww2fare  Online

@xzone: Don't be a party pooper

xzone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

modernww2fare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 modernww2fare  Online
PenguinLover

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team pretty handily. Supes can't hurt Surtur whereas he can one-shot him if he lands a hit, something which is entirely possibly when Clark has to deal with Thor, Thanos, Quicksilver and Strange at the same time. This is a borderline stomp.

Gamer-Guy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

clark gets stomped

xzone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

RL4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team

Aka_aka_aka_ak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mismatch, just like every other identical thread that gets posted daily.

Superman could beat 1000 copies of this team simultaneously. Can someone, anyone, explain to me how they figure that he can lose to mannequins?

Standardized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rr79 said:
@tonymartial said:

The guides explicitly state that his reactions are equal to his travel speed.

RR79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By RR79

@standardized said:
@rr79 said:
@tonymartial said:

Guides don't really mean much when we explicitly see otherwise(that is also not even what the guidebook said). Fact is, he has never once shown anywhere even close to mach 900 combat speed.

Standardized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rr79 said:
@standardized said:
@rr79 said:
@tonymartial said:

Guides don't really mean much when we explicitly see otherwise(that is also not even what the guidebook said). Fact is, he has never once shown anywhere even close to mach 900 combat speed.

What contradicts that statement?

RR79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rr79 said:
@standardized said:
@rr79 said:
@tonymartial said:

Several things. For one, he couldn't even fight Doomsday at those speeds. For two, he never made Steppenwolf appear as a statue. For three, the ONLY time he made Wonder Woman appear slow was when she wasn't moving under her own power....etc

Standardized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rr79 said:
@standardized said:
@rr79 said:
@standardized said:
@rr79 said:
@tonymartial said:

Several things. For one, he couldn't even fight Doomsday at those speeds. For two, he never made Steppenwolf appear as a statue. For three, the ONLY time he made Wonder Woman appear slow was when she wasn't moving under her own power....etc

Loading Video...

Skip to 2.10 steppenwolf is a statue to clark and he was smiling while fighting him.

Superman was weakened during his fight with doomsday and was still able to block and dodge his attacks.

Wonder woman is irrelevant.

Chazzer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

See Poll results for obvious answer that even a 10 year old can answer.

RR79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rr79 said:
@standardized said:
@rr79 said:
@standardized said:
@rr79 said:
@tonymartial said:

Loading Video...

Skip to 2.10 steppenwolf is a statue to clark and he was smiling while fighting him.

Superman was weakened during his fight with doomsday and was still able to block and dodge his attacks.

Obviously you don't know what being a statue is. He is absolutely not a statue when he is still moving. Superman was not weakened during his fight with Doomsday as he had literally just recieved a sun boost. Wonder Woman is not irrelevant as she is the one most DCEU fans try to use to determine his speed. Tell you what, show me one showing that supports his combat speed being the same as his travel speed.

Bonecrasher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor solos

Standardized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Standardized

@rr79 said:
@standardized said:
@rr79 said:
@standardized said:
@rr79 said:
@standardized said:
@rr79 said:
@tonymartial said:

Loading Video...

Obviously you don't know what being a statue is. He is absolutely not a statue when he is still moving. Superman was not weakened during his fight with Doomsday as he had literally just recieved a sun boost. Wonder Woman is not irrelevant as she is the one most DCEU fans try to use to determine his speed. Tell you what, show me one showing that supports his combat speed being the same as his travel speed.

Steppenwolf was a statue and Clark clearly wasn't taking the fight too seriously (casuaully smiling and bodying him)

When doomsday was first created Clark was weakened and still managed to block his attack.

Wonder woman is irrelevant seeing that Steppenwolf was clearly able to tag and fight her and I don't know anyone who scales supermans speed off of hers lol.

You've failed to actually show anything that contradicts the companion guides statement.

s1ckb0y

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

boy oh boy. mcu better be ready for a class A whoopin.

superman is obviously too fast. hell, he could beat them while he does his taxes.

RR79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By RR79

@standardized said:

Steppenwolf was a statue and clark clearly wasn't taking the fight too seriously (casuaully smiling and bodying him)

Again, you don't know what being a statue is. Statue's don't move, Steppenwolf was very clearly still moving. Try again with something you actually understand.

When doomsday was first created Clark was weakened and still managed to block his attack.

I am not talking about when Doomsday was first created, I am talking about the entire rest of the fight.

Wonder woman is irrelevant seeing that Steppenwolf was clearly able to tag and fight her and I don't know anyone who scales supermans speed off of hers lol.

Then you don't know many people because it's shown in many threads just in the past few days.

You've failed to actually show anything that contradicts the companion guides statement.

Except I clearly have supported my end while you have failed to do so. Again, show me any scene where Superman is fighting at his travel speed. If you can't, then you should simply drop that ridiculous idea.

Standardized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rr79 said:
@standardized said:
@rr79 said:
@standardized said:
@rr79 said:
@standardized said:
@rr79 said:
@standardized said:
@rr79 said:
@tonymartial said:

Loading Video...

Steppenwolf was a statue and clark clearly wasn't taking the fight too seriously (casuaully smiling and bodying him)

Again, you don't know what being a statue is. Statue's don't move, Steppenwolf was very clearly still moving. Try again with something you actually understand.

I am not talking about when Doomsday was first created, I am talking about the entire rest of the fight.

Then you don't know many people because it's shown in many threads just in the past few days.

Except I clearly have supported my end while you have failed to do so. Again, show me any scene where Superman is fighting at his travel speed. If you can't, then you should simply drop that ridiculous idea.

Sigh, a non-blood lusted Superman was casually able to see steppenwolfs attack in slowmotion to the point where he was barely moving.

The only people who have actually been able to hit Superman are Kryptonian level beings.

Again you've yet to show anything that contradicts the guide lmao. Quit lowballing.

RR79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sigh, a non-blood lusted Superman was casually able to see steppenwolfs attack in slowmotion to the point where he was barely moving.

You can sigh all you want, it doesn't change the simple fact that you don't know what a statue is. A statue doesn't move(unless you are talking about weeping angels), period. Steppenwolf was very clearly still moving.

The only people who have actually been able to hit Superman are Kryptonian level beings.

Those are the only ones, other than Steppenwolf, that he has fought. That isn't saying much when Steppenwolf has slower reactions than Thor does.

Again you've yet to show anything that contradicts the guide lmao. Quit lowballing.

You are full of crap. I've supported my side while you have done absolutely nothing to support your side. You also don't know what lowballing is. Saying exactly what happened on screen is NOT lowballing. Now, for the last time before I block you for not supporting anything and just expecting people to take your word for it, show me Superman fighting at his travel speed.

Standardized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rr79 said:

You can sigh all you want, it doesn't change the simple fact that you don't know what a statue is. A statue doesn't move(unless you are talking about weeping angels), period. Steppenwolf was very clearly still moving.

Those are the only ones, other than Steppenwolf, that he has fought. That isn't saying much when Steppenwolf has slower reactions than Thor does.

You are full of crap. I've supported my side while you have done absolutely nothing to support your side. You also don't know what lowballing is. Saying exactly what happened on screen is NOT lowballing. Now, for the last time before I block you for not supporting anything and just expecting people to take your word for it, show me Superman fighting at his travel speed.

In slow motion against a non-serious Superman.

You're literally making my point, the only people capable are tagging him are other KRYPTONIANS with similar strength and speed.

Please, you haven't supported anything. The only thing you've proved is that you can't accept the fact that supermans travel speed = his combat speed. Have a nice day sir.

RR79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By RR79

Slow motion does not equate being a statue. Pure and simple, he wasn't a statue. And you also can't say how serious Superman was there. Just because he smiles doesn't make him non-serious.

You're literally making my point, the only people capable are tagging him are other KRYPTONIANS with similar strength and speed.

No, I'm not. You made the statement that the only ones that have tagged him are Kryptonians. First, that isn't true. Wonder Woman headbutted him. Cyborg shot him with a blast...etc. Hell, even Aquaman and Batman tagged him. Second, other than the JL and Steppenwolf, that's all he's really fought.

Please, you haven't supported anything. The only thing you've proved is that you can't accept the fact that supermans travel speed = his combat speed. Have a nice day sir.

Yes, I absolutely have supported my side. You are relying on nothing but a spot in the guidebook that doesn't even say what you said, and acting like that proves your side. It doesn't. At this point you have zero credibility as even your other statements have been proven false. Then you make baseless accusations and expect anyone to really rely on what you say? That isn't how this works, that's not how anything works. You made the statement, prove it or don't bother replying again.

Standardized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rr79 said:

Slow motion does not equate being a statue. Pure and simple, he wasn't a statue. And you also can't say how serious Superman was there. Just because he smiles doesn't make him non-serious.

No, I'm not. You made the statement that the only ones that have tagged him are Kryptonians. First, that isn't true. Wonder Woman headbutted him. Cyborg shot him with a blast...etc. Hell, even Aquaman and Batman tagged him. Second, other than the JL and Steppenwolf, that's all he's really fought.

Yes, I absolutely have supported my side. You are relying on nothing but a spot in the guidebook that doesn't even say what you said, and acting like that proves your side. It doesn't. At this point you have zero credibility as even your other statements have been proven false. Then you make baseless accusations and expect anyone to really rely on what you say? That isn't how this works, that's not how anything works. You made the statement, prove it or shut up.

Ok, I take back what I said Steppenwolf wasn't a statue but Clark was clearly able to react and see him in slow-motion effortlessly.

Right before she headbutted him Clark speedblitzed her and stopped her from hitting her bracelets. Cyborgs blast is unquantifiable. When did Aquaman and batman tag him? But right your not lowballing lmao.

No, you haven't. Like I've said 4 times previously post something that contradicts the guide or stop replying at all.

RR79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ok, I take back what I said Steppenwolf wasn't a statue but Clark was clearly able to react and see him in slow-motion effortlessly.

At least you admit he wasn't a statue to Clark.

Right before she headbutted him Clark speedblitzed her and stopped her from hitting her bracelets. Cyborgs blast is unquantifiable. When did Aquaman and batman tag him? But right your not lowballing lmao.

First off, once again, stating exactly what is shown on screen is not lowballing. Maybe you should educate yourself before making baseless accusations. Now, you made the claim that the only ones to tag Clark were Kryptonians, I proved that was false. If you don't even know when someone tagged someone else in a movie, perhaps you shouldn't be commenting on the character in that movie.

No, you haven't. Like I've said 4 times previously post something that contradicts the guide or stop replying at all.

I've already proven you wrong multiple times. Last time, prove your claim or don't bother tagging me again. If you tag me again without proving your claim you will simply be blocked. I don't have patience for people that make statements and won't even try to prove those statements but expect everyone to believe them.

Standardized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rr79 said:

At least you admit he wasn't a statue to Clark.

First off, once again, stating exactly what is shown on screen is not lowballing. Maybe you should educate yourself before making baseless accusations. Now, you made the claim that the only ones to tag Clark were Kryptonians, I proved that was false. If you don't even know when someone tagged someone else in a movie, perhaps you shouldn't be commenting on the character in that movie.

I've already proven you wrong multiple times. Last time, prove your claim or don't bother tagging me again. If you tag me again without proving your claim you will simply be blocked. I don't have patience for people that make statements and won't even try to prove those statements but expect everyone to believe them.

When did Aquaman and Batman tag superman? Please post a video.

Clark was able to speed blitz and stop Diana from hitting her bracelets together the same Diana who blocked Ares lighting.

Also during supermans fight with the justice league, clark and Barry were fighting at such a speed that the lightning coming off of him was slowly moving.

And cool you're gonna block me for losing a debate? LOL.

Shinne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Superman would probably kill them.