omriamar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided

Vs

Zod, Faora, Nam-Ek, Wonder Woman And Steppenwolf!!!!

Rules:

• Kryptonians are not adaptive nor can they be during the fight.

• Full Gear for all.

• Bloodlust Superman.

• Fight End Only with Death!!!!!

killers10333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman loses.

I saw the film, and even though i like what they did with him, his boost wasnt anything INSANE... without spoilers, he basically just got faster...yet he was still tagged by wonder woman, aquaman, and steppenwolf at least once

He isnt beating everyone on this team at once, BUT one on one, he went from beating them to stomping them

Avatar image for deactivated-5a46927fc5463
deactivated-5a46927fc5463

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If Diana is morals off, her and anyone else is enough.

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

He fodderized Diana. Supes is the man, he can probably handle this team easy.

Avatar image for deactivated-62aed95594e07
deactivated-62aed95594e07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman wins. Anyone saying Diana stands a chance is straight up trolling at this point.

macleen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman loses.

I saw the film, and even though i like what they did with him, his boost wasnt anything INSANE... without spoilers, he basically just got faster...yet he was still tagged by wonder woman, aquaman, and steppenwolf at least once

He isnt beating everyone on this team at once, BUT one on one, he went from beating them to stomping them

what of his freeze breath, I had he developed it

killers10333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@macleen: he did one thing with it, while it was cool that he used it, i dont think itll be a deciding factor against someone hulk is likely too strong to be frozen before just jumping away, and someone who can summon lightning

nwname

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 nwname  Moderator

Superman wank is insane. He did not get stronger only faster. He is not that fast either

macleen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@macleen: he did one thing with it, while it was cool that he used it, i dont think itll be a deciding factor against someone hulk is likely too strong to be frozen before just jumping away, and someone who can summon lightning

you seem to only focus on the speed of the two, you forget superman has better speed than the two combined

killers10333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@macleen: what? I didnt mention speed at all in that last post

Superman is fast than them, but he also got tagged tons of times, so he clearly isnt proficient in it

macleen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@macleen: what? I didnt mention speed at all in that last post

Superman is fast than them, but he also got tagged tons of times, so he clearly isnt proficient in it

Plot, was flash also tagged in the movie by fodder?

you said hulk is too strong to be frozen and will jump away, that will be a bad idea as superman has better mastery over air and could freeze hulk mid jump.

yes thor can summon lightning but clark can also use his speed and they would all be frozen in his perception giving him all the time to freeze them

Avatar image for deactivated-5a84a212043e5
deactivated-5a84a212043e5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman wins this. It's not even a challenge for him, he's the new top dog in the DCEU.

killers10333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@macleen: i dont remember flash being tagged, he just was incompetent and tripped lots

Supermans freeze breath is not instant, and he has no feats to suggest he is good enough with it to react to and follow hulk as he jumps.

And supes is not faster than lightning , so he wont have a chance to evade it

macleen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@macleen: i dont remember flash being tagged, he just was incompetent and tripped lots

Supermans freeze breath is not instant, and he has no feats to suggest he is good enough with it to react to and follow hulk as he jumps.

And supes is not faster than lightning , so he wont have a chance to evade it

I guess I'll take your word for it

here too,but whether he can react and follow the hulk, superman is massively hypersonic and a hulk in the air has no way of outmaneuvering superman at all

what is lightning going to do to someone who is immune to heat, nosells energy weapons(cyborgs blast). doomsday AOE also had electric properties and was disintegrating concrete and steel yet only the force of the wave pushed him slightly back but he was unaffected. yet you think Thor's lightning( not even his strongest) is going to hurt him to a point he won't completely dominate this fight

killers10333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@macleen: dont get me wrong, superman would beat hulk. But you suggested he would freeze him in the air, and thats not something supes has been show to do yet.

And thors damage output is enough to hurt supes, not just his lightning. But thors lightning has shown damage enough to hurt supes as well, but that alone isnt winning thor the fight

Avatar image for deactivated-5d731ee5de2e9
deactivated-5d731ee5de2e9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

thebuckaronatr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That such a thread even seriously possible is, makes me very sad.

killers10333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killers10333: why are you spreading wrong info?

Feel free to correct me if you think something I said was wrong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killers10333: he didn't get tagged, getting tagged would imply he made an effort to avoid it and failed, everyone was a statue even diana who is a casual bullet timer and he was almost as fast as the flash and like i said and others have proven, thor hasn't demonstrated the damage output or durability to withstand even MoS superman. and we've already seen what lightning does to kryptonians during doomsday's electrical emission which is absolutely nothing, just because they vaporized fodder doesn't mean its gonna tickle superman

DarkseidThanos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@DammeFavour: why do you keep comparing doomsdays electrical emission to lightning?

DarkseidThanos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By DarkseidThanos

@charan_: Diana managed to tag him, we'd be trying to find other ways to revive superman again if she was morals off and tagged him with her sword

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkseidthanos: because they are both electricity and it's showed way more power than thor's lightning has without heavy context

DarkseidThanos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@DammeFavour: doomsdays lightning is only building level, thors lighting post ragnarok destroyed the bifrost in one blow, a bridge that tanked more that 5 hits from mjolnir in thor 1, Thors lightning punch also dazed hulk, someone who has more than building level durability since he tanked being pile drived from the top of a skyscraper to the bottom floor, doomsdays aoe<thors lightning

sky_warrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sups is bloodlust?? in that case Wonder Woman And wolf are fodder they get killed very fast a Morals On sups stomps wolf and made a fool out of Diana who was very underwhelming. that lives the 3 kryptonians..... oh boy I think sups has his hands full here his versatility does help and if he can get their mask off he wins but it will be incredibly hard to deal with all 3 at the same time so I’d say sups 5.5/10

DarkseidThanos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sky_warrior: you actually think superman can win when 2 kryptonians koed him with a 4 hit combo? He didn't get any durability feats to suggest that 3 wouldn't do the job, Diana still has a sword to decapitate him so while he's busy with the rest she can sneak for the one shot win

Avatar image for proteusxmanrxis
ProteusXManRxis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Team.

Amcu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't think that Superman was shown to have any sort of a boost in anything other than speed. However, his boost in speed was massive. I honestly don't think that any of the Kryptonians are faster than Wonder Woman. Superman stomps via speed blitz.

sky_warrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By sky_warrior

@darkseidthanos: no one ko’d him and if they did it was for what 7 seconds?? please he got back up and had the upper hand, and that was in a time he only learned how to use his powers, now he has full control with ice breath on top of that, as for he’s durability, no argument here sups took more than anyone here by a lot tanking a nuke, DD hits and heat vision, multiple hits from faora zod And nam-ek, the entire JL combined, Batman kryptonite gas and the list goes on don’t even think about low balling his durability it’s top nuch and never being broken aside from the spear being close to him and DD stabbing him. as for WW first thing it’s out of character for her to go kamikaze and start decapitate heads, second her speed is not on sups level and while I do agree she can tag him while morals on, she can’t if he goes Bloodlust as soon as she gets close she will die his strength and speed are vastly superior. as for the 3 kryptonians their the real threat here and as I said they might even beat him but I think sups now is too experience and versatile for them he has much better control on his abilities and really doesn’t really need to beat them he can BFR them or take their mask off so I think he can pull it off!

DarkseidThanos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sky_warrior: supes never tanked a nuke so I stopped reading your post when you lied and said he did

sky_warrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkseidthanos: he took it and got back up Corps or not it’s better than the rest of them who has what on him exactly?? don’t bother to find anything they have nothing his durability feats tops them all

DarkseidThanos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sky_warrior: alright so we agree he didnt tank a nuke, his concussive durability has been bypassed by 2 kryptonians so I think 3 kryptonians and Diana can get the job done even after the boost he got, 3 kryptonians can keep him busy while Diana goes for the decapitation, its out of character but very in character when it comes to people when they debate for wonder woman on her threads, go look at them, people say wonder woman decapitates in the first few posts so why can't she just decapitate here? Cause its against Supes?

sky_warrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By sky_warrior

@darkseidthanos: what stopping him from BFR them or take their masks off again?? he has far greater versatility and can even pick them up 1 at a time to a different location he doesn’t need to take them all at once he’s far more experienced now

Avatar image for eatmore_payless
eatmore_payless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By eatmore_payless

@sky_warrior: alright so we agree he didnt tank a nuke, his concussive durability has been bypassed by 2 kryptonians so I think 3 kryptonians and Diana can get the job done even after the boost he got, 3 kryptonians can keep him busy while Diana goes for the decapitation, its out of character but very in character when it comes to people when they debate for wonder woman on her threads, go look at them, people say wonder woman decapitates in the first few posts so why can't she just decapitate here? Cause its against Supes?

I think you watched entirely different movie. Supes tanked a nuke.

DarkseidThanos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eatmore_payless: tank means taking an attack and carry on fighting, supes was in no condition to fight afterwards, if I take a punch to the head and get koed I didn't tank that attack at all

eatmore_payless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eatmore_payless: tank means taking an attack and carry on fighting, supes was in no condition to fight afterwards, if I take a punch to the head and get koed I didn't tank that attack at all

Tank means taking an attack without acquiring any damage. Supes wasn't vaporized when he got hit by the nuke. He successfully tanked the nuke.

sky_warrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By sky_warrior

@darkseidthanos: 1 kryptonian is enough to bypass other kryptonian durability, problem is this is post JL Superman who didn’t get any power up what he did get is more experience and abilities via ice breath and now completely adapt to his powers, he is too versatile for them as I said his flight gives him advantage while it is possible he can lose that way with the 3 of them holding him and Diana killing him it is highly unlikely he can heat vision anything in front of him or freeze him don’t see them able to do that, or take flight advantage and pick them apart from the sky with long distance attacks they lacks. (by the way hance the name sky_warrior) (:

DarkseidThanos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eatmore_payless: tanking means what I said bro, if I take a punch to the head and get damaged but I can still fight, I tanked that attack but lets go by your definition, you said tanking is taking an attack and acquiring no damage then you go and say supes tanked the nuke? Did you miss the part where he was mummified by it? He clearly took damage...

DarkseidThanos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sky_warrior: what you said actually makes alot of sense, so I guess superman can beat this whole team...justice league messed up continuity more than I realized, hes more powerful than doomsday now which is just stupid

eatmore_payless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By eatmore_payless

@darkseidthanos said:

@eatmore_payless: tanking means what I said bro, if I take a punch to the head and get damaged but I can still fight, I tanked that attack but lets go by your definition, you said tanking is taking an attack and acquiring no damage then you go and say supes tanked the nuke? Did you miss the part where he was mummified by it? He clearly took damage...

But he didn't sustain perma damage from it. If we're going by your definition of tanking then supes does tank that nuke, because just moments later he was up and ready to battle again. If I took a punch to the head and I was down for bit, but just moments later I came back up ready to fight again, then yeah I can proudly say that I tanked that punch. I wasn't permanently out of the battle, Supes came back to finish the fight. He tanked bro.

DarkseidThanos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eatmore_payless: Lol you'd say you tanked a punch that koed you? Superman was mummified by a nuke then healed from it a few minutes later due to absorbing the rays from the sun, you said tanking something is taking an attack and not acquiring and damage so by your definition he didn't tank it, he was completly out of the fight

sky_warrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkseidthanos: hmmm I don’t know about Doomsday but he has a much better shot at him now, I think it’s a stalemate he was incredibly weakened from the nuke and the gas so who knows

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DarkseidThanos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@DammeFavour: I dont see the point of your gif, it destroyed buildings so therefore it's building level, it spammed building level destruction across the island they were on...

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkseidthanos: yea.....way more powerful than anything thor's lightning has shown

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@DammeFavour: Actually just a wider scope nothing more potent at all.. On topic team wins

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team wins handily. Clark isn't any better then MOS except frost breath. Which isn't nearly enough here

DarkseidThanos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@DammeFavour: did you not read my post? Hulk has tanked being pile drived from the top of a skyscraper to the bottom which shows he's got more than building level durability yet Thor hurt him with his lightning punch so his damage output is superior to building level, his lightning also one shotted the bifrost, the bifrost tanked more than 5 point blank mjolnir hits in Thor 1, mjolnir hurt hulk and ironman, people who have tanked going through buildings...building level destruction isn't impressive when you look thru these feats so thors lightning is more powerful

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkseidthanos: no its not, hulk had the same reaction after getting an elevator dropped on top of him, the hit that sent hulk hurling across the arena fence was alot more powerful than this one, the lightning punch couldn't even stop or deflect his momentum. pretty sure this bifrost is much weaker than the one thor broke, since even fenris walking and hulking falling off it caused damage on it, the building hulk went through was through was an incomplete one already weakened by missiles, so yeah.

the hit on the helicarrier was even more powerful than the lightning punch

DarkseidThanos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@DammeFavour: there's no reason to think the bifrost is weaker, Fernis is just that powerful...I don't know what we are debating now cause we've established doomsdays aoe is only building level so are we debating that thors lightning is superior to building level? Cause that's all that's needed at this point